Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3w2ur1db]Superleague Titles[/b:3w2ur1db] Warrington Wolfs - 0 Wakefield Trinity - 0 Leigh Centurions - 0 [quote="Budgiezilla":3w2ur1db]Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.[/quote:3w2ur1db]:

Quote: Tigerade "Three clubs that insist on their players moving near to their set-up are Saints, Wigan and Warrington.

If I were a betting man I would say clubs that could potentially look to sign ZH are Toronto, Cas, Hull KR, Hull FC and Wigan.'"

St Helens certainly dont

Regards

King James

RankPostsTeam
International Star4899No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Tigerade "I believe there is a contract offer from Cas on the table for ZH - hence the provision of a job with one of our sponsors whilst his ban expires. He has signed for Wigan though IMO. Wigan have paid his solicitors fees and helped him is his case so it all adds up.'"

if that's the case then it just proves what a despicable morally bankrupt club Wigan are, hope he his knee pops out on his debut and he never plays again. despicable turds like him alwsy end up smelling of roses.

RankPostsTeam
International Star374No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Tigerade "Wigan have paid his solicitors fees and helped him is his case so it all adds up.'"

Do you have proof of this?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7764
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock "I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count" [quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote] Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!" I thanked him and went on my Merry way! RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015! "The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth." Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: secondstanza "Do you have proof of this?'"

Can't wait to see this!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star310
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Sep 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Self-virtuous hypocrite:

Quote: rollin thunder "if that's the case then it just proves what a despicable morally bankrupt club Wigan are, hope he his knee pops out on his debut and he never plays again. despicable turds like him alwsy end up smelling of roses.'"

Well that's not very nice is it.

i cant believe some of the things I'm reading on here. "why is everyone throwing out the mental illness line for being an idiot?" - read the case. his mental health problems are well documented going back years, its not just been suddenly decided he has them now hes been caught with cocaine in his system. and I dont see it being used as an excuse anywhere either.

"why did he get 14 months and chase got 2 years?" if you look on the UKAD website theres a few violations with different time periods, even in rugby league. 2 years, 3 years, 7 years, 8 years. its all based on evidence and circumstance. and you can read the chase judgement, specifically where it says "Mr Chase has not sought to reduce the period of Ineligibility further on the basis of ADR Article 10.4 (No Fault or Negligence) or 10.5.2 (No Significant Fault or Negligence)" He literally said nothing in his defence. That's on him.

"Boo wigan booooooo" Chris Brookes is the most senior medical professional rugby league has to offer. makes sense his legal team would talk to him if he was wiling. as has been stated many times, it was in his capacity as england Dr too. Nothing to do with Wigan. Call me naive but i really dont think Wigan can influence an independent UKAD tribunal. If they have the power to do that then they should start winning a lot more trophies because apparently they are the illuminati and control major organisations

Honestly it annoys me that people think referees are biased towards certain players but to think the UKAD is biased towards Wigan is pretty stupid.

TL;DR - Read the case notes and all is explained. Stop looking for conspiracies that aren't there.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4899No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Angelus "Well that's not very nice is it.

i cant believe some of the things I'm reading on here. "why is everyone throwing out the mental illness line for being an idiot?" - read the case. his mental health problems are well documented going back years, its not just been suddenly decided he has them now hes been caught with cocaine in his system. and I dont see it being used as an excuse anywhere either.

"why did he get 14 months and chase got 2 years?" if you look on the UKAD website theres a few violations with different time periods, even in rugby league. 2 years, 3 years, 7 years, 8 years. its all based on evidence and circumstance. and you can read the chase judgement, specifically where it says "Mr Chase has not sought to reduce the period of Ineligibility further on the basis of ADR Article 10.4 (No Fault or Negligence) or 10.5.2 (No Significant Fault or Negligence)" He literally said nothing in his defence. That's on him.

"Boo wigan booooooo" Chris Brookes is the most senior medical professional rugby league has to offer. makes sense his legal team would talk to him if he was wiling. as has been stated many times, it was in his capacity as england Dr too. Nothing to do with Wigan. Call me naive but i really dont think Wigan can influence an independent UKAD tribunal. If they have the power to do that then they should start winning a lot more trophies because apparently they are the illuminati and control major organisations

Honestly it annoys me that people think referees are biased towards certain players but to think the UKAD is biased towards Wigan is pretty stupid.

TL;DR - Read the case notes and all is explained. Stop looking for conspiracies that aren't there.'"

that would be chris brooks who in the early/mid 90's who declared about 6 Wigan players injured and not fit for a test match in France on a Saturday, then declared then miraculously fit to Play the next day for Wigan. got form for this type of thing.

If indeed Hardaker signs for Wigan then Brooks position as a witness was a conflict of interests show he should have declared this and stepped aside and let another independent Dr bare witness.

so its nothing to do with i claimed that Wigan have influence over UKAD but they failed to declare a conflict of interest there for the Witness (Brooks) should not have been used.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6767No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you. Welsby-Dodd-Simms-Eaves-Rizzelli, not Eastmond...the future is coming.:Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG

Quote: rollin thunder "if that's the case then it just proves what a despicable morally bankrupt club Wigan are, hope he his knee pops out on his debut and he never plays again. despicable turds like him alwsy end up smelling of roses.'"

There was a vey strong rumour about 4-5 weeks ago that Zak was employed as a part time employee at Wigan obviously in a non playing capacity and as a result the Wigan Directors (Brookes and Bitcon) became part of the legal team in providing evidence, so I should imagine there would be funding and a contract on the result of the outcome.

Once they officially confirm Sam Tomkins has a contract with the Catalans then Zak Hardaker logically will follow as signed, sealed and delivered. We will just have to wait and see I suppose.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6809
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2023Jan 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18302_1567366773.png
[b:1crbsr9w] Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021! Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022! [/b:1crbsr9w]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18302.png

If Morgan Escare can cement his place at Wigan why would Wigan want Zachary Hardaker?

RankPostsTeam
International Star310
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Sep 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Self-virtuous hypocrite:

Quote: rollin thunder "that would be chris brooks who in the early/mid 90's who declared about 6 Wigan players injured and not fit for a test match in France on a Saturday, then declared then miraculously fit to Play the next day for Wigan. got form for this type of thing.

If indeed Hardaker signs for Wigan then Brooks position as a witness was a conflict of interests show he should have declared this and stepped aside and let another independent Dr bare witness.

so its nothing to do with i claimed that Wigan have influence over UKAD but they failed to declare a conflict of interest there for the Witness (Brooks) should not have been used.'"

Apologies, it wasn't all aimed at just you. i just started and couldn't stop. i do agree with what you say regarding Brooks (the second part, not the first part) i can only assume they needed someone who knew his history, and he had burned some bridges with Cas/Leeds?

Its interesting to read into, properly, from a case point of view. There's obviously reasons for the 14 month ban rather than the 24 month ban. but i dont think we will ever really know the full story as its obvious some very personal things are involved.

It's obvious he screwed up, but its also obvious he was not in the right mind when he did (you dont drink the amount he did on a night out, you do it if something is seriously, seriously wrong). hence the 14 month ban i think.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6767No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you. Welsby-Dodd-Simms-Eaves-Rizzelli, not Eastmond...the future is coming.:Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG

Quote: JEAN CAPDOUZE "If Morgan Escare can cement his place at Wigan why would Wigan want Zachary Hardaker?'"

They want John Bateman back in the pack so Zak will be looked at as a centre.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5123
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60524_1510403940.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60524.jpg

So Chris Brookes is the England RL Doctor. Why was Mark Bitcon giving evidence in the hearing as well ?

RankPostsTeam
International Star310
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Sep 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Self-virtuous hypocrite:

Quote: Tigerade "So Chris Brookes is the England RL Doctor. Why was Mark Bitcon giving evidence in the hearing as well ?'"

To slip the jury a tenner?

or because hes part of the england setup too.

The entire 14 page document is online so I'm going to read it over properly later before i comment further. Theres evidence supplied by people other than those two as well. its not like its just wigan/england involved.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4473No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42181_1527427546.jpg
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround." An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42181.jpg

Quote: JEAN CAPDOUZE "If Morgan Escare can cement his place at Wigan why would Wigan want Zachary Hardaker?'"

Hardaker is different class. Escare at best is a decent full back. Zak is a cut above him. Like it or not.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6767No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Tigerade "So Chris Brookes is the England RL Doctor. Why was Mark Bitcon giving evidence in the hearing as well ?'"

I think Mark Bitcon is the performance manager for the England RL, so it was in the capacity of the RL those 2 wigan blokes in providing substantial evidence to effect the potential 2 yr UKAD ban.

Zak also had his mummy in providing evidence as well.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9058
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23603_1336678755.jpg
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23603.jpg

Good luck to him. Never a chance he'd pull on a Leeds shirt again but if wigan sign him I'm fine with that. He'll have served his time and hopefully he'll prove a draw over at the DW. I hope Leeds respond with a quality signing, perhaps with less baggage. Game needs players that get folk talking IMO.

135 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
135 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.05126953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Wanderer
2m
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
AdamH
9m