Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Salford Red Devils RLFC. [quote="Gotcha":y7izhg01]Salford won't win Super League in my lifetime. Even saying in jest they would sounds stupid.[/quote:y7izhg01]:

Quote: Hasbag "Who's account is that?
First five games we were very good. Excellent in attack and defence improved with each game. Sunday against Widnes was the only game we have been exceptionally poor in attack but still solid enough in defence to only allow one try off the back of our knock on. We had to promote back rowers to prop. We have now had one of those players banned!
Think either we will win a close game on Friday or we'll get hammered. I can't see us losing by only 1 score.'"

The account of the majority of Hull fans their board. Some are even calling for Radford's head already. Havent Hull only beaten Bradford and Catalan? Both clubs have made bad starts to the season. From what I can gather the major issue is in the spine of the team from 1, 6, 7 and 9. Have Rankin and Miller not looked good together?

Friday's game will be a tough one to call, with both teams as unpredictable at the minute as each other.

PS - Marwan Koukash is on Super League Superstars this week.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member25668No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: John Gilbert Reds "The account of the majority of Hull fans their board. Some are even calling for Radford's head already. Havent Hull only beaten Bradford and Catalan? Both clubs have made bad starts to the season. From what I can gather the major issue is in the spine of the team from 1, 6, 7 and 9. Have Rankin and Miller not looked good together?

Friday's game will be a tough one to call, with both teams as unpredictable at the minute as each other.

PS - Marwan Koukash is on Super League Superstars this week.'"

They haven't played together, in fact Miller hasn't played a game all season, Radford choosing to play the previous unsuccessful partnership of Horne and Heremia.

I think you will win on Friday and we will win the cup game, as we have some bodies back, both I'd expect to be close and wouldn't be surprised by any win/lose combination for these upcoming games.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2489
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201411 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: GT "Yeah, about 3,000 wasn't it?

your half right there mate. i don't think any one would begrudge salford some success after all they've gone through, its koucash thats the problem. neutral fans don't want him to succeed because he seems to thinks with his money he can just change any rule he dosn't like. i know its hard for reds fans to understand this but believe me if your on the outside looking and listening to him thats exactly how it seems. good luck anyway.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator36786
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6505_1460484023.jpg
[i:10za56ci]Hold on to me baby, his bony hands will do you no harm It said in the cards, we lost our souls to the Nameless One[/i:10za56ci]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6505.jpg

Quote: John Gilbert Reds "The account of the majority of Hull fans their board. Some are even calling for Radford's head already. Havent Hull only beaten Bradford and Catalan? Both clubs have made bad starts to the season.'"

Almost completely incorrect.

The majority of Hull fans were reasonably happy with performances up until Cas, and only really hacked off with the shambles against Widnes at the weekend. There's one thread talking about a new coach but it's just the usual suspects and people who never wanted Radford in the first place.

That said, if we play anything like we did on Sunday you'll walk it.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Early Bath "Thanks for your viewpoint of which I have not the slightest interest.'"

...but you'd comment anyway. Funny that icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... 13/9233213?

I'm confused, HE was the one who tweeted his (or do I mean her?) bid was unsuccessful, and now he's claiming nobody told him whether they were successful?

So either he tweeted he was unsuccessful because he was lying, and trying to get the fans to pressure administrators in his favour - or he was told his bid was unsuccessful then tweeted (so he's lying), and is just a convenient excuse for him to let his bottom lip wobble cos he failed to buy another vote ...
www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... 13/9233213?

I'm confused, HE was the one who tweeted his (or do I mean her?) bid was unsuccessful, and now he's claiming nobody told him whether they were successful?

So either he tweeted he was unsuccessful because he was lying, and trying to get the fans to pressure administrators in his favour - or he was told his bid was unsuccessful then tweeted (so he's lying), and is just a convenient excuse for him to let his bottom lip wobble cos he failed to buy another vote ...

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12213/9233213?

So either he tweeted he was unsuccessful because he was lying, and trying to get the fans to pressure administrators in his favour - or he was told his bid was unsuccessful then tweeted (so he's lying), and is just a convenient excuse for him to let his bottom lip wobble cos he failed to buy another vote ...'"

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1642No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Someday, somewhere, today’s empires are tomorrow’s ashes.:

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12213/9233213?

So either he tweeted he was unsuccessful because he was lying, and trying to get the fans to pressure administrators in his favour - or he was told his bid was unsuccessful then tweeted (so he's lying), and is just a convenient excuse for him to let his bottom lip wobble cos he failed to buy another vote ...'"

Maybe he found out that the bid was unsuccessful from someone other than the RFL. This was in the article you linked to:

"Mandy obviously is very upset and I am very angry for her as well because I think no-one in the last couple of weeks has made a courtesy call to thank her for her bid, or to tell her of the outcome, and we are having to hear the news through the media."

Sounds like yet another Straw Marwan incident.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2666No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2017Nov 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Salford Red Devils RLFC. [quote="Gotcha":y7izhg01]Salford won't win Super League in my lifetime. Even saying in jest they would sounds stupid.[/quote:y7izhg01]:

I read it as he's angry nobody thanked Mandy Koukash for her bid or provided her with an outcome (i.e who was the winning bidder).

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman16250
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
953.jpg
2015 - major missed opportunity, 2016 - stronger teams = harder task (no problem there then), 2017 - OMG What now!!!:953.jpg

Well someone must have told her as 'she' apparently increased her bid TWICE.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif

Quote: Red John "Maybe he found out that the bid was unsuccessful from someone other than the RFL. This was in the article you linked to

And here's the tweet

Sadly, my wife's bid to buy the Bulls will not be the winning one. As she understands, it was not the highest bid

This was long before anything was announced to the public, so either the rfl or the administrators had told him (or he was lying) - I would imagine the administrators.

Alternately, the administrators told them that they were unsuccessful, and he still thinks for some reason the rfl should send them a thank you card ... Given they were simply outbid, and the rfl had nothing to do with them being rejected I don't see why, so he's just had a lip wobble.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1749No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2014Nov 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46828_1381397654.png
[b:1ut2mx8s][color=#FF0000:1ut2mx8s]Devils Disciples required - No initiation ceremony needed just enter AJ Bell Stadium on Gameday to be accepted.[/color:1ut2mx8s][/b:1ut2mx8s]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46828.png

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "
Alternately, the administrators told them that they were unsuccessful, and he still thinks for some reason the rfl should send them a thank you card ... Given they were simply outbid, and the rfl had nothing to do with them being rejected I don't see why, so he's just had a lip wobble.'"

It seems Dr K wasn't the only individual unhappy with the course of conduct of both the RFL and the administrator.
rlMr Lamb statementrl

If you are content that all has been handled above board,and with utmost professionalism,and the person who took the club into administration is able to then purchase the club,that's fine. icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: DemonUK "Well someone must have told her as 'she' apparently increased her bid TWICE.'"

wasnt it that she was told she couldnt increase her bid twice.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1642No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Someday, somewhere, today’s empires are tomorrow’s ashes.:

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "

And here's the tweet

Sadly, my wife's bid to buy the Bulls will not be the winning one. As she understands, it was not the highest bid

This was long before anything was announced to the public, so either the rfl or the administrators had told him (or he was lying) - I would imagine the administrators.

Alternately, the administrators told them that they were unsuccessful, and he still thinks for some reason the rfl should send them a thank you card ... Given they were simply outbid, and the rfl had nothing to do with them being rejected I don't see why, so he's just had a lip wobble.'"

I know, but that's my point. The tweet doesn't tell us how they found out the bid was unsuccessful, just that they "understand" they were outbid. And that's where your Straw Marwan comes in: it must be that he's either lying or sulking. There's no other possibility. It's what Straw Marwan does. However, the article you linked to suggests they found out the bid was unsuccessful through some unofficial channel and have had no direct contact from either the RFL or the administrator. Unless and until we hear a response from either, I don't see the need to get the pitchforks out.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif

Quote: Red John "I know, but that's my point. The tweet doesn't tell us how they found out the bid was unsuccessful, just that they "understand" they were outbid. And that's where your Straw Marwan comes in

There hasn't been much (or any) back channel info coming out (look at the bullmania thread) - so anyone telling koukash he was unsuccessful would of been involved in the bid - whether rfl side or administrator side. The only other option was he decided to rule himself out based on hearsay ... So I will add a third option of him being a sucker for rumours if that's any better? Personally in that situation, I wouldn't post anything as definitive as what he did without it coming from somewhere I trust to be the correct information - and now he's gone back on that, so either he shouldn't of posted it because he hadn't been told, he posted it for his own gain, or he's a sucker for listening to rumours.

He's more than fine to canvas support for his bid (look at the resulting Mandy for bulls petition after all) but one and the other don't add up ... Unless he trusted someone telling him he was out of it when he shouldn't of listened

If he hasn't been told by anyone his bid was unsuccessful (other than hearsay, because there wasn't anything in the papers until they tweeted it) then that's poor form by the administrator ... But it's not anything to do with the rfl, they didn't even make it to rfl preferred bidder stage...

549 posts in 38 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
549 posts in 38 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.423828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
1m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
4m