JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3968_1516922165.jpg
scotty 10 says: how du spell eal? is it eel?:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3968.jpg

Quote: lord ted "what might have happened if the coaches were switched. sheens coaching england instead ??'"

Shayne Hayne would have reffed the final.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach100No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46141.jpg
Envy is an admission of inferiority. The deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy.:46141.jpg

Quote: Paul_J "Would a carthorse put on a step at the line of defence, run through, throw a dummy on the best fullback in the world for a try? Does a carthorse run angles for his 2nd try? All this against the best team in the world, imagine what he will be like against ordinary NRL players and not the national team.

IMO he'd be faster than Civoniceva, Hannant, Hindmarsh, Gallen (good acceleration but no top end speed), White (that guy he smashed in the 1st game) and Thaiday. Watmough and Lewis would probably have him.

Also be interesting to see offload figures, I would suggest Burgess probably beats most on that too.....'"

Neither has Burgess got top end speed.
Also if he hadn't been a greedy sod you might have been 12-0 up. icon_biggrin.gif
He forgot this is a team game and thought only about Burgess,...still he can learn ..he is coming to play in the most skilful league ever,...NRL.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach100No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46141.jpg
Envy is an admission of inferiority. The deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy.:46141.jpg

Quote: WindleSaint "I thought you said before on this thread that there is no such thing as a friendly between Australia & England...but now you're saying they let us win a game JUST to boost attendancies?

I could bang on all day about what sports (and other things) we are better at than Australia, but its like a stupid 'my Dads bigger than your Dad' arguement.
You won, so why rub our faces in it-Is it cos you hate the English? Who knows why, but we don't care. You're just one of many countries. Tell you what, you stick your national anthem on, and gaze lovingly at your national flag and......hold on....whats that on the corner of the flag?.....is that a Union Jack?....who put that Union Jack on corner of your flag?'"

Does the union jack on our flag make you jealous,because Australia can put more pride into it than the poms can??.....Dont worry mate the Onion jack will be off the flag before very long after our next referendom we shall become a republic free of the shackles of paying for bloody expensive holidays in Australia for YOUR QUEEN AND ALL HER RETARDED FAMILY....THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE MEDAL COUNTS AT FUTURE COMMONWEALTH GAMES which will be the first time since 1986.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach64No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: 10940 "
Quote: 10940 "I thought you said before on this thread that there is no such thing as a friendly between Australia & England...but now you're saying they let us win a game JUST to boost attendancies?

I could bang on all day about what sports (and other things) we are better at than Australia, but its like a stupid 'my Dads bigger than your Dad' arguement.
You won, so why rub our faces in it-Is it cos you hate the English? Who knows why, but we don't care. You're just one of many countries. Tell you what, you stick your national anthem on, and gaze lovingly at your national flag and......hold on....whats that on the corner of the flag?.....is that a Union Jack?....who put that Union Jack on corner of your flag?'"

Does the union jack on our flag make you jealous,because Australia can put more pride into it than the poms can??.....Dont worry mate the Onion jack will be off the flag before very long after our next referendom we shall become a republic free of the shackles of paying for bloody expensive holidays in Australia for YOUR QUEEN AND ALL HER RETARDED FAMILY....THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE MEDAL COUNTS AT FUTURE COMMONWEALTH GAMES which will be the first time since 1986.'"
'"

I was goading you to force a reaction, and your post proves what i said...you hate the English. This totally clouds your judgement, and stops you having a viable opinion on the game ie. None of our players are any good because you can't let go in your daft head that they are English.
Australia is an amazing country, and looks beautiful in many parts. Your sportsman have a fantastic winning attitude too. I have no hatred for Australia, infact, i greatly admire it. Why oh why though, would you be so upset about a tiny 'expensive to live in' rainy country, thousands of miles away?
Instead of posting utter anti English drivel, just to wind us up. Why don't you try to type some constructive posts instead?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach64No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Can i just add, that I agree about the 'retarded' family bit, that was actually quite good icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg
when the score got to 50 we shouted for more, up popped brad davis went over for four..... ......and its no nay never no nay never no more will we face religation...... big barrie mac.' the cas forads av been bob on' [quote="chissitt":3gx4tjo6]Pyeman I wish you would stop talking so much sense. I am in danger of becomming one of your biggest fans. :lol:[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="vastman":3gx4tjo6]Westerman looks the most promising for a long time.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Leyther_Matt":3gx4tjo6]The best proper 'rugby pub' in the country has to be the Boot Room at Cas[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Bolton_Warrior":3gx4tjo6]The only time I ever doubted going to watch Wigan was when we bare face cheated to stay in superleague[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Danril":3gx4tjo6] Last night, despite being poor and not deserving the win, we should have won.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [img:3gx4tjo6]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/castigers.gif[/img:3gx4tjo6]:32116.jpg

Quote: WindleSaint "Unlucky tonight. I was v proud of England tonight. They really matched them, toe to toe. I know that might sound stupid,cos the scoreline reflects a different one sided game.
For me, the game changed when Shenton got knocked out. It was 16-22. When he got carried off, England then conceded 5 tries, 4 of them down the right hand side. The 5th down the left....well, we'd given up by then. I'm not saying Shenton is a super defender, i just think we were disorganised when he left the field at the result of a reshuffle.

There is not a 30 point margin between them 2 teams. Credit to the Aussies. They scored some amazing try's.'"

He is icon_biggrin.gif

Been the best defender out of our backs this tournemount.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg
when the score got to 50 we shouted for more, up popped brad davis went over for four..... ......and its no nay never no nay never no more will we face religation...... big barrie mac.' the cas forads av been bob on' [quote="chissitt":3gx4tjo6]Pyeman I wish you would stop talking so much sense. I am in danger of becomming one of your biggest fans. :lol:[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="vastman":3gx4tjo6]Westerman looks the most promising for a long time.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Leyther_Matt":3gx4tjo6]The best proper 'rugby pub' in the country has to be the Boot Room at Cas[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Bolton_Warrior":3gx4tjo6]The only time I ever doubted going to watch Wigan was when we bare face cheated to stay in superleague[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [quote="Danril":3gx4tjo6] Last night, despite being poor and not deserving the win, we should have won.[/quote:3gx4tjo6] [img:3gx4tjo6]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/castigers.gif[/img:3gx4tjo6]:32116.jpg

Quote: WindleSaint "Can i just add, that I agree about the 'retarded' family bit, that was actually quite good
Traitor! icon_twisted.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach64No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: pyeman "Traitor!
Haha, i know....but they are a bit aren't they? I like having a Royal Family, a lot of countries are envious of us having one. We should be allowed to pick our own though, in a phone vote or something.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg

Quote: WindleSaint "Haha, i know....but they are a bit aren't they? I like having a Royal Family, a lot of countries are envious of us having one. We should be allowed to pick our own though, in a phone vote or something.'"

I've lost all confidence in voting in this country, i doubt anyone better would be a candidate, i doubt they would go and fight in wars and i'm certain they wouldnt bring as much money into the country as the royals do.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2368No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30950_1311692142.jpg
Don't regret the rules I broke, when I die... [b:2ocyo9vn]BURY ME IN SMOKE[/b:2ocyo9vn]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30950.jpg

Quote: pyeman "I've lost all confidence in voting in this country, i doubt anyone better would be a candidate, i doubt they would go and fight in wars and i'm certain they wouldnt bring as much money into the country as the royals do.'"

Why have you lost all confidence in voting in this country? There's nothing wrong with the practice of voting. It's the apathy of the population that should concern you.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5793No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
32116.jpg

Quote: The Curtism "Why have you lost all confidence in voting in this country? There's nothing wrong with the practice of voting. It's the apathy of the population that should concern you.'"

The fact there is no one worth voting for last time i voted i had 5 choices

labour-had been a labour supporter all my life but after they way theyve handled alot of thing such as student fee's and lying about how they were going to implement the smoking ban etc i have lost all faith in them. New labour=another type of tory.

Torries-would never, ever, ever, ,ever vote tory they still revere that evil old b*tch thatcher ffs, they destroyed alot of peoples lives round here and i wont forgive them for that, on top of that i dont think they would have a clue how to run the country (not that laour have done that good a job).

Lib dems-agree with some of there policies but very strongly disagree with some others, doubt they would form an effective goverment with no experiance and a history of indescision.

B.n.p- rascist scumbags nuff said.

green- no chance of getting in power and dont agree with many of their policies.

In the end i voted green, was going to spoil my vote as a form of protest but the green candidate was a good honest bloke and i wanted him to get his deposit back (which he did but the bnp bloke didnt, result). not that it mattered anyway, where i come from will always be labour until long after i die.

CGD
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2154No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: WindleSaint "Haha, i know....but they are a bit aren't they? I like having a Royal Family, a lot of countries are envious of us having one. We should be allowed to pick our own though, in a phone vote or something.'"

icon_lol.gif

Buckingham Palace, this is Davina, you are live on Channel 4, please do not swear...

*GET LIZ OUT! GET LIZ OUT!*

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach100No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46141.jpg

Quote: WindleSaint "
Quote: WindleSaint "

I dont HATE England,it is the stupid atitude their supporters take regarding their sporting abilities,they are only an above average quality in 95% of all world sports,except Snooker,Curling,and Tiddley Winks,these I will grant you are superior than Australia at, any other sport Australia can knock you off anytime they choose,I know you got the Ashes,but you,and everyone else in the WORLD knows that Australia are still the best cricket nation in the world and have been since the Windies were dethroned in the 1980s. Just sit down and write a list of sports that YOU believe England are VERY good at,I will hold my breath whilst you pen them down, icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach64No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2011May 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I dont HATE England,it is the stupid atitude their supporters take regarding their sporting abilities,they are only an above average quality in 95% of all world sports,except Snooker,Curling,and Tiddley Winks,these I will grant you are superior than Australia at, any other sport Australia can knock you off anytime they choose,I know you got the Ashes,but you,and everyone else in the WORLD knows that Australia are still the best cricket nation in the world and have been since the Windies were dethroned in the 1980s. Just sit down and write a list of sports that YOU believe England are VERY good at,I will hold my breath whilst you pen them down, 5.294921875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shareholders Meeting