Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "YEAH...and to a man here we call the government nice people for doing so and the recipients s!
What does that make the RFL and the Bulls?'"

Smarter than most Kiwis then if that's what they really do, though I doubt it. I think your ego has just swelled so that you now talk for a whole nation icon_wink.gif
Government intervention happens all the time in varying ways and when disasters that could seriously affect the nation happen they don't just sit there and say "meh they deserved it", if possible they try to find a way to keep that important business or industry going.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: gutterfax "That many bail outs it gets confusing It's like this, when you clearly and obviously contradict yourself. You spent months up and down these boards posting diatribes full of made up figures and nonsense explaining how big RU is, you don't do this to troll, oh no, not to get a reaction on an RL board but simply to highlight how silly the comparison is. Yet you have just (because you read on here i was a Leeds Utd fan) compared RL to fsking football of all things! You may aswell have compared us to cheese. And you want to pretend you aren't a troll........

And I think you are looking to wrong target regards London. Though I'm pretty sure those who give those type of comments re London aren't trolls for the most part they really are that stupid

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "

and?
Leeds spent what they didn't have based on predictions...went to the floor and guess what, the GAME survived.......goodbye Bradford and don't let the door hit you on the booty on the way out!

And that's the problem right there. To RL a Leeds United style downfall is a disaster whereas to football it's merely an interesting story.
Leeds United were 1 of 92 fully pro football clubs.
Bradford were 1 of 14/15/16? fully pro RL clubs and some of those can barely be described as pro clubs.

Football can afford to have clubs go to the wall, RL can't to anywhere near the same extent.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1300No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: MjM "Oh, sorry, it's just when you said, "Unfortunately the RFL and their assistants have been dire when checking club finances" I assumed you actually meant it - when, in fact, you have no idea what the assessment of the finances was, or if it was dire, because that was only one part of a larger whole.

Anyway, this discussion is going nowhere - it's evident you're almost as much of a troll as gutterfax.'"

You are clearly hard of thinking. The RFL and their assistants have been dire.

If you took time to get hold of license criteria you would know what is being assessed. I have, why don't you? icon_rolleyes.gif

The RFL + KPMG in July 2012 gave a club a green light yet by Sept - Dec 2012 had given advances of 500k + and then tried to cover this cock up by buying the stadium d040.gif Some posters on here see at best incompetence. You appear to think it is all hunky dory...as I said..we differ. icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Mild Rover "I disagree. There's no point being bloody minded and forcing a club over the edge, for the sake of not giving them a couple of weeks advance. But they went beyond that.

If the governing body of this country helped out Sainsbury's, then Tesco, Asda and Mick and Ange who run the little local convenience shop would play merry hell. If you help one, you have to help them all or you're distorting the system.

Also ultimately their efforts failed. Or rather were wasted. Fair enough, Bradford made it through the season and have lived to fight another day, which is great. But as a newco, so buying the Odsal lease and all the fundraising was for naught. Now to have made it clear they'd accept a newco earlier would have been controversial, and this is being wise with hindsight, but it'd have avoided a lot of wasted cash and effort. Plus we've had to bin off licensing. With hindsight they made an enormous booty of it all and it has been a great advert for a less interventionist approach, moving forward.'"

The. RFL, it has to be remembered didn't lose money because of Bradford. So none of the games money was wasted.

And I think your analogy highlights a big difference in how we see the game. I don't see the clubs as the Asda, tesco sainsburys fighting for dominance and the little corner shop being left behind. I see the game as the Tesco, and football and cricket and RU as you asdas, waitrose and sainsburys. I don't think it's logical to think we should treat our superstores as we do our tesco expresses

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Cripesginger "You are clearly hard of thinking. The RFL and their assistants have been dire.

If you took time to get hold of license criteria you would know what is being assessed. I have, why don't you? Neither the RFL nor KMPG by giving Bradford the green light, in any way shape or form guaranteed they would work.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: SmokeyTA "It's like this, when you clearly and obviously contradict yourself. You spent months up and down these boards posting diatribes full of made up figures and nonsense explaining how big RU is, you don't do this to troll, oh no, not to get a reaction on an RL board but simply to highlight how silly the comparison is. Yet you have just (because you read on here i was a Leeds Utd fan) compared RL to fsking football of all things! You may aswell have compared us to cheese. And you want to pretend you aren't a troll........

And I think you are looking to wrong target regards London. Though I'm pretty sure those who give those type of comments re London aren't trolls for the most part they really are that stupid'"

The leeds united thing was 100% luck.....swear to whatever god you worship!

As for the "made up figures"....break even for a SL club is around about 5 million......3.5 or so needed from the club itself. The Ian L figure at Quins in 2008 was about a tenner a ticket with another tenner residual, so there's 2.6 with another 0.9 needed from other commercial activity (sponsors/corporates).
My figures aren't 100% Accurate, but they are a lot closer than those peddled by the RFL and Bradford regarding the iconic bulls over the last couple of years.

As for trolling....I disagree with you I am a troll. I disagree with you and mention Union I am a union troll. What happens when I agree with you and we are both wrong about Bradford and Union?
Tell you what, if the price of knowing Union is bigger and that the RFL have given Bradford more help than is warranted is being called a troll, WHERE MY FUCKING BRIDGE!

RankPostsTeam
International Star3213
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68505_1605979550.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68505.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "The leeds united thing was 100% luck.....swear to whatever god you worship!

As for the "made up figures"....break even for a SL club is around about 5 million......3.5 or so needed from the club itself. The Ian L figure at Quins in 2008 was about a tenner a ticket with another tenner residual, so there's 2.6 with another 0.9 needed from other commercial activity (sponsors/corporates).
My figures aren't 100% Accurate, but they are a lot closer than those peddled by the RFL and Bradford regarding the iconic bulls over the last couple of years.

As for trolling....I disagree with you I am a troll. I disagree with you and mention Union I am a union troll. What happens when I agree with you and we are both wrong about Bradford and Union?
Tell you what, if the price of knowing Union is bigger and that the RFL have given Bradford more help than is warranted is being called a troll, WHERE MY loving BRIDGE!'"

But you do make up figures AND facts and try and pass them off as true. You've been caught out doing it many times.

You revel in the Bulls trouble, adding nothing to the debate but instead dance around going "I told you so" like a child.

You're a troll, pure and simple and while you were amusing for awhile you're now just becoming boring.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12637
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: Him "The government assists certain businesses and industries regularly. Either through tax breaks or government grants to incentivise the behaviour they want to see, or through direct assistance when a significant company is in dire need.'"

Incentives tend to be industry wide, or open at least.

Bailouts and taking a stake, direct or indirect, do distort the system. They're controversial and messy - especially when the company goes under anyway. If we have clubs that are too big to fail that raises some troubling issues.

Smokey makes an I interesting point that we should behave more as a collective and less as competitors. There is a good case for that. The RFL could have got the Bulls assets and lease for less than they paid for just the lease. The problem being that it would have been more difficult for them to walk away from the debts than it was for an independent owner.
If we did go for a collective approach, we'd need greater collective ownership and direction. Otherwise Leeds and Wigan will fear ending up like Germany in the euro crisis, which'd create all sorts of complications and resentments, as they'd understandably want greater control. Could we really run the sport from the centre, as one big club? It is still a competition, so there'd be a deal of natural tension between club 'committees' still - you'd need [isome[/i local control.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Mild Rover "Incentives tend to be industry wide, or open at least.

Bailouts and taking a stake, direct or indirect, do distort the system. They're controversial and messy - especially when the company goes under anyway. If we have clubs that are too big to fail that raises some troubling issues.

Smokey makes an I interesting point that we should behave more as a collective and less as competitors. There is a good case for that. The RFL could have got the Bulls assets and lease for less than they paid for just the lease. The problem being that it would have been more difficult for them to walk away from the debts than it was for an independent owner.
If we did go for a collective approach, we'd need greater collective ownership and direction. Otherwise Leeds and Wigan will fear ending up like Germany in the euro crisis, which'd create all sorts of complications and resentments, as they'd understandably want greater control. Could we really run the sport from the centre, as one big club? It is still a competition, so there'd be a deal of natural tension between club 'committees' still - you'd need [isome[/i local control.'"

There would, there always will be. But we can limit that friction. If the league was run as a whole, then Bradfords success contributes to the success of every other club. It becomes in Leeds best interests for Bradford to be successful because they would contribute more to the pot as it were. Similarly clubs who don’t get in, don’t not get in because their face doesn’t fit, or because of bias, or because Nigel Wood hates them. They don’t get in because they cannot convince those in there they will help create a bigger pie, rather than just taking a slice of whats there.

Similarly London. Which is an even better example. Why should London get any special treatment, why is London good for all of us? Well under the new proposed structure for a lot of clubs London isn’t good. They have to go on the ‘new road’, travel to somewhere further than next parish, and they are competition. If we look at the game as a whole however, the potential benefits of a successful London are exponential. If we get London right, it would be a huge fillip to the game. If a large part of your turnover however comes from a central pie. A working London becomes very very very good for you.

Most sports are moving this way. For some reason our game seems intent on following Europeean football in to a devil take the hindmost approach, which it is wedded to through tradition, which is slowly hollowing out that game, which just isn’t going to work for us. At some stage, we need to realise our product is the game.

RankPostsTeam
Administrator21082
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 199925 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8589_1512921015.jpg
[img:rn9g3499]//forums.rlfans.com/images/sigbanner2.png[/img:rn9g3499]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_8589.jpg

Administrator

This has been happening somewhat in Australia, Newscorp along with the NRL purchased the franchises for a few clubs, eventually the ownership of the clubs reverts to a local entity, but with the NRL keep a share of the club.

Not sure where they are up to with it, last I heard they were letting go of the clubs and letting them stand on their own.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator12637
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33809_1522680904.png
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_33809.png

Quote: SmokeyTA "There would, there always will be. But we can limit that friction. If the league was run as a whole, then Bradfords success contributes to the success of every other club. It becomes in Leeds best interests for Bradford to be successful because they would contribute more to the pot as it were. Similarly clubs who don’t get in, don’t not get in because their face doesn’t fit, or because of bias, or because Nigel Wood hates them. They don’t get in because they cannot convince those in there they will help create a bigger pie, rather than just taking a slice of whats there.

Similarly London. Which is an even better example. Why should London get any special treatment, why is London good for all of us? Well under the new proposed structure for a lot of clubs London isn’t good. They have to go on the ‘new road’, travel to somewhere further than next parish, and they are competition. If we look at the game as a whole however, the potential benefits of a successful London are exponential. If we get London right, it would be a huge fillip to the game. If a large part of your turnover however comes from a central pie. A working London becomes very very very good for you.

Most sports are moving this way. For some reason our game seems intent on following Europeean football in to a devil take the hindmost approach, which it is wedded to through tradition, which is slowly hollowing out that game, which just isn’t going to work for us. At some stage, we need to realise our product is the game.'"

Simple, rational, as fair and as transparent as is possible. I like it. An election/re-election system. Which has the advantage over central control of not locking out benefactors.
It'd be political, but it'd be nakedly, openly political. There'd be bitterness from time to time, but the accusation would have to be one of irrationality, not dishonesty.
The first vote would be challenging to organise in a way widely seen as fair - but not impossible. Then you protect and give a vote to clubs that stay afloat financially and avoid bottom spot, each year.

Along with straightforward P&R, which requires greater efforts to narrow the gap, it is one of the two sensible ways we could finally reach a lasting settlement in the summer era, IMO.

P&R is more dramatic, 'sporting/fairer' and traditional (and thus familiar and easy to understand).

Re-election - it can become a self-perpetuating cartel, but as far as relegation is concerned, if you've gone bust or finished bottom, you can't have huge complaints if your peers boot you out.
Fans of Fax, Leigh, Fev, Leigh etc. can speak for themselves, but at least they'd know what they had to do - and the rate at which SL clubs go bust currently, there'd be ample opportunities to make a pitch, on top of the fact that somebody comes bottom every year. Also, other clubs would have the option of being patient with a new entrant if they thought that best.

RankPostsTeam
International Star578No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2019Jan 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SmokeyTA "There would, there always will be. But we can limit that friction. If the league was run as a whole, then Bradfords success contributes to the success of every other club. It becomes in Leeds best interests for Bradford to be successful because they would contribute more to the pot as it were. Similarly clubs who don’t get in, don’t not get in because their face doesn’t fit, or because of bias, or because Nigel Wood hates them. They don’t get in because they cannot convince those in there they will help create a bigger pie, rather than just taking a slice of whats there.

Most sports are moving this way. For some reason our game seems intent on following Europeean football in to a devil take the hindmost approach, which it is wedded to through tradition, which is slowly hollowing out that game, which just isn’t going to work for us. At some stage, we need to realise our product is the game.'"

Quote: SmokeyTA "Simple, rational, as fair and as transparent as is possible. I like it. An election/re-election system. Which has the advantage over central control of not locking out benefactors.
It'd be political, but it'd be nakedly, openly political. There'd be bitterness from time to time, but the accusation would have to be one of irrationality, not dishonesty.
The first vote would be challenging to organise in a way widely seen as fair - but not impossible. Then you protect and give a vote to clubs that stay afloat financially and avoid bottom spot, each year.

Along with straightforward P&R, which requires greater efforts to narrow the gap, it is one of the two sensible ways we could finally reach a lasting settlement in the summer era, IMO.

P&R is more dramatic, 'sporting/fairer' and traditional (and thus familiar and easy to understand).

Re-election - it can become a self-perpetuating cartel, but as far as relegation is concerned, if you've gone bust or finished bottom, you can't have huge complaints if your peers boot you out.
Fans of Fax, Leigh, Fev, Leigh etc. can speak for themselves, but at least they'd know what they had to do - and the rate at which SL clubs go bust currently, there'd be ample opportunities to make a pitch, on top of the fact that somebody comes bottom every year. Also, other clubs would have the option of being patient with a new entrant if they thought that best.'"

Two posts containing the most stupid ideas I've ever read.

We are talking about sport. Sport in the UK. Soccer in this country is the best lesson we could have for RL, right on our doorstephttp://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/pyramid-up-arrows-copyspace-showing-growth-progress-32071494.jpg" >

For example, Leeds shouldn't want a nicey nicey love-in with Bradford. Leeds should want to smash Bradford on the field every time, and want others to do that to their nearest neighbours so that they get relegated and Leeds can aim to expand their catchment area and get their crowds up. Leeds really would do the game a dis-service if it really did want a cosy cartel where it can coast along with crowds under 20,000. Leeds really should be doing everything they can to get their crowds up towards double that with their potential within the game.

If Bristol Sonics get into the third tier, then get promotion, why should their potenatial promotion to Super League in say 10 years' time be subject to the whim of Chairmen of other SL cubs? You can just see it "O no. We don't want to have to travel all that way. Keep 'em out, keep Widnes in"

The new 2x12; 3x8 structure giving the POTENTIAL for promotion and relegation (not AUTOMATIC P&R) will be the ideal structure for RL in this country for the next 50 years at least.

Going back to the one big league with all 30 odd clubs in it (that we had for a lifetime before 1973) would be preferable to the nonsense set out in the two posts quoted above.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Mr Churchill "Two posts containing the most stupid ideas I've ever read.

We are talking about sport. Sport in the UK. Soccer in this country is the best lesson we could have for RL, right on our doorstephttp://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/pyramid-up-arrows-copyspace-showing-growth-progress-32071494.jpg" >

For example, Leeds shouldn't want a nicey nicey love-in with Bradford. Leeds should want to smash Bradford on the field every time, and want others to do that to their nearest neighbours so that they get relegated and Leeds can aim to expand their catchment area and get their crowds up. Leeds really would do the game a dis-service if it really did want a cosy cartel where it can coast along with crowds under 20,000. Leeds really should be doing everything they can to get their crowds up towards double that with their potential within the game.

If Bristol Sonics get into the third tier, then get promotion, why should their potenatial promotion to Super League in say 10 years' time be subject to the whim of Chairmen of other SL cubs? You can just see it "O no. We don't want to have to travel all that way. Keep 'em out, keep Widnes in"

The new 2x12; 3x8 structure giving the POTENTIAL for promotion and relegation (not AUTOMATIC P&R) will be the ideal structure for RL in this country for the next 50 years at least.

Going back to the one big league with all 30 odd clubs in it (that we had for a lifetime before 1973) would be preferable to the nonsense set out in the two posts quoted above.'"

Yeah, we get you like it. You told us before. You told us you like it, and for that you believe it will work, that because you like you are sure it will address concerns you aren’t even sure of and even though you don’t know how it will address those concerns you are confident it will do. It was funny.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Mild Rover "Simple, rational, as fair and as transparent as is possible. I like it. An election/re-election system. Which has the advantage over central control of not locking out benefactors.

Fans of Fax, Leigh, Fev, Leigh etc. can speak for themselves, but at least they'd know what they had to do - and the rate at which SL clubs go bust currently, there'd be ample opportunities to make a pitch, on top of the fact that somebody comes bottom every year. Also, other clubs would have the option of being patient with a new entrant if they thought that best.'"

The thing is, why would it want to become a self-perpetuating cartel? It is actively damaging to each individual club and the league as a whole for them to keep clubs who can grow the pie out.

It would also allow us to look at how we can benefit from economies of scale in terms of sponsors, kit manufacturers, websites etc, it would allow clubs to market together, it would allow us to look again at youth development.

it wont happen though, too many in the game are happy to go along with this stupid system and in 5 years they can ask why we have no better facilities, why attendances have fallen at the bottom end of SL, why the same clubs are winning things still, why our youth development is failing, why clubs are putting out squads with 10-15 overseas players again, why the teams at the bottom are still struggling, why nobody gives a about a competition to be the 17th best team in the league, why nobody really cares about a play-off to become the 9th best team in the league, why the gap between the top 5/6 and everyone else has become so HUGE as to be unbridgeable, why the game hasn’t moved forward one iota. The game will then see the ringfencing of a top 10 and those who think this is the panacea for the games problems because it benefits their club will be wondering how they have ended up further away from SL. I will laugh at them a little immaturely, and then maybe we can actually get a system in place that addresses the games problems rather than the complete abdication of responsibility and reliance on hope we have seen.

Good news for me is that my team for the next 5 years at least will be competing in finals with the other big clubs whilst everyone else simply tries to survive.

427 posts in 29 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
427 posts in 29 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.7412109375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Uncle Rico
26m
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
Recent
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
Recent
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
Recent
Man of Steel
matt_wire
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Lower Crease
55s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
1m
Former players
Jemmo
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
2m
Man of Steel
matt_wire
3m
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
4m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
5m
Film game
Boss Hog
5m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
6m
Uncle Rico
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Lower Crease
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,885 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22