Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68505_1605979550.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68505.jpg

Quote: Starbug "As I said, I wasnt really paying attention at the time, but from what has been posted this is how I understand it, the Bulls sign MO on a 3 year deal, he gets injured and requests to return home for an operation ( but secretly he doesnt fancy Yorkshire or the UK anymore ) , he takes the Bulls money for the year of his recuperation while looking for a deal back home while telling the bulls he intends to fulfil his contract.

The bulls await his return

He gets a deal sorted and the Bulls and him agree a settlement

The Bulls are unable to sign a replacement player due to the lack of available OOC players

The Bulls end up having to pay an injured player for 12 months ish and their plans and recruitment are thrown into chaos for the coming season

Happy for anybody to alter these details'"

There, that's more like it

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: roofaldo2 "There, that's more like it'"

So whats the problem ?, this happens to 1,000s of clubs in all sports all the time

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Starbug "So whats the problem ?, this happens to 1,000s of clubs in all sports all the time'"

as was explained, it was a negative thing that happened to the bulls that was a factor, along with many other factors, that resulted in their problems.

Before you do your usual bat nonsense. Nobody has said it was the only factor, nobody said was a major factor, nobody said it was the deciding factor, simply that it was one factor among many others.

Though im sure to you that will read that It was the over-riding, deciding, and major factor in the bulls problems, and though nobody said that, they really did because they used other words. icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star1300No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SmokeyTA "What people also seem to forget is the time frame for Bradford going in to Admin. They did have problems, but nothing immediate......
It may be an unwelcome fact for those simply looking to kick Bradford when they are down and have their usual bash at the RFL but Bradford went in to Administration on the 26th June. Their Ideas that Bradford could just get rid of all their players, or the RFL could have kicked them out, or replaced them are im afraid simply nonsense. We were 4 months in to a season.
Quote: SmokeyTA "]

1. On July 26th 2011 the Bulls were granted a B license after the RFL + KPMG had done a detailed analysis of the club and its finances.

2. On January 24th 2012 the RFL buy Odsal. This is said to have followed on from increasingly large loans / sky advances from the RFL. These transactions and sale would have been going on between Sept 2011 and Jan 2012. As the buyer of a stadium lease with one key tenant we should expect the RFL (yet again)did a detailed financial check on the sole tenant - finding another sport team as a tenant was not going to happen.

3. Amazingly, after a licensing financial check + being checked as a tenant + other discussions that go on when a club get Sky advances, on March 26th the Bulls announce that they must raise £1m and £500000 by April 6th.

Despite all the RFL financial checks and the substantial RFL financial support the Bulls enter administration on June 2012.

The RFL are relentless in seeking to help the Bulls. Even today the Bulls have signed 3 players on short term loans. This is against the back drop of some ex - now returned - directors finding an extra £400k debt / loans from the Council / undisclosed loan of £180k / staff laid off / players asked to take pay cuts / the directorial oke koke since September.

Nigel Wood and his RFL colleagues have been shambolic.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

If the RFL wasn’t relentless in helping member clubs I would worry. If it wasn’t, why would it exist. There is absolutely no issue with this “We have paid market value for the stadium and the Bulls will pay market-value rental to the RFL to play their home fixtures at Odsal.” In fact this is a wonderful thing for the game. Money which Bradford would likely have had to pay to an external party now goes back in to the game and be reinvested. Frankly if the RFL could afford to do this with all clubs who rent their ground, it would be fantastic for the game,

Once again you what fail to understand, probably because all you are doing is trying to kick Bradford whilst they are down, is that getting a B licence is not, and never will be, and was never supposed to be a guarantee of financial probity. It was a judgement on all the things that make up a club. Not just that one single thing.

The fact you highlight the 24th of Jan as when Bradfords problems became apparent, as if there was something that could have been done at that point is hilarious. Kicking Bradford out at that point would have not only killed that club but hugely affected not only the SL competition, but also every club in there would, on the eve of the season, when all budgets had been done, had to deal with 1 less home game as well as the likely cancellation of the Magic Weekend which makes clubs some decent money.

Had Bradford been swapped for Fax or Fev, that club would likely have been bankrupted too. They would have no time to sign anyone, no time to get in sponsors, season tickets already sold for the championship. It would have been hugely damaging to them.

You then try to conflate what the RFL are doing to help Bradford (or more accurately, did do to help previous owners of Bradford) to denigrate what not the next owners are doing, but the owners after that. This current ownership of Bradford are free to run their club as they see fit, they aren’t either Peter Hood, or Omar Kahn, they aren’t to blame for whatever mistakes Peter Hood and Omar Kahn made. The fact you want to treat Bradford Bulls as some continuous Homogenous entity where the sons are punished for the sins of the father simply highlights that A) you are an idiot, and B) your opinion isn’t formed on a conclusion borne from an analysis of the facts, but because you are sad person who finds joy and happiness and the suffering of fans of a rival club. That I pity.

You may wish to pretend that it was obvious Bradford were going to go bust, you may wish to pretend it was easy to see. It wasn’t, it never is. Clubs run on a tiny turnover where a fairly small change can make a huge difference to sustainability. The Facts are that there are a good 7 or 8 clubs in SL who, if circumstances conspired, would have been the ones in Bradfords position. Huddersfield would have been far more precarious, they are fortunate that they can be Ken Davy’s plaything.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1300No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SmokeyTA "If the RFL wasn’t relentless in helping member clubs I would worry. If it wasn’t, why would it exist. There is absolutely no issue with this “We have paid market value for the stadium and the Bulls will pay market-value rental to the RFL to play their home fixtures at Odsal.” In fact this is a wonderful thing for the game. Money which Bradford would likely have had to pay to an external party now goes back in to the game and be reinvested. Frankly if the RFL could afford to do this with all clubs who rent their ground, it would be fantastic for the game,

Once again you what fail to understand, probably because all you are doing is trying to kick Bradford whilst they are down, is that getting a B licence is not, and never will be, and was never supposed to be a guarantee of financial probity. It was a judgement on all the things that make up a club. Not just that one single thing.

The fact you highlight the 24th of Jan as when Bradfords problems became apparent, as if there was something that could have been done at that point is hilarious. Kicking Bradford out at that point would have not only killed that club but hugely affected not only the SL competition, but also every club in there would, on the eve of the season, when all budgets had been done, had to deal with 1 less home game as well as the likely cancellation of the Magic Weekend which makes clubs some decent money.

Had Bradford been swapped for Fax or Fev, that club would likely have been bankrupted too. They would have no time to sign anyone, no time to get in sponsors, season tickets already sold for the championship. It would have been hugely damaging to them.

You then try to conflate what the RFL are doing to help Bradford (or more accurately, did do to help previous owners of Bradford) to denigrate what not the next owners are doing, but the owners after that. This current ownership of Bradford are free to run their club as they see fit, they aren’t either Peter Hood, or Omar Kahn, they aren’t to blame for whatever mistakes Peter Hood and Omar Kahn made. The fact you want to treat Bradford Bulls as some continuous Homogenous entity where the sons are punished for the sins of the father simply highlights that A) you are an idiot, and B) your opinion isn’t formed on a conclusion borne from an analysis of the facts, but because you are sad person who finds joy and happiness and the suffering of fans of a rival club. That I pity.

You may wish to pretend that it was obvious Bradford were going to go bust, you may wish to pretend it was easy to see. It wasn’t, it never is. Clubs run on a tiny turnover where a fairly small change can make a huge difference to sustainability. The Facts are that there are a good 7 or 8 clubs in SL who, if circumstances conspired, would have been the ones in Bradfords position. Huddersfield would have been far more precarious, they are fortunate that they can be Ken Davy’s plaything.'"

I can see now why several posters have highlighted your stupidity.

1.You are happy with the RFL helping the Bulls while not helping others. That is not their role as a sport governing body.

2. The licensing process involved a detailed financial check. The Bulls given a green light in July 2011 yet getting advances in Sept / Oct then selling ground in Jan then needing 1m in March shows the RFL checks were a shambles.

3. You clearly have a reading difficulty. I did not say the problems became apparent in January. The difficulties culminated in the sale of the ground in January. They were apparent far earlier. Try reading what has been written before jumping in then you will not look as foolish.

3. I have never suggested that the Bulls swap with fax or fev so you are tilting at windmills.

4. Your infantile ramblings about conflation suggest to me that you are a tad vexed, oh dear, what a shame.

5. Your suggestion that my comments are anti bulls are groundless and once again infantile. Once again try reading what I actually write rather than respond to the 'voices in your head'. My OP was about the RFL and several times since I have said that the fans and staff at the Bulls have been shafted, so get a grip.

Without Davy the Giants would not be in SL. He puts his money into a club. That is his private choice. This is not the same as a Governing body pumping the games money into a club. You simply do not understand the difference.

The RFL have been a shambles, live with it.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: Cripesginger "1. On July 26th 2011 the Bulls were granted a B license after the RFL + KPMG had done a detailed analysis of the club and its finances.
Despite all the RFL financial checks and the substantial RFL financial support the Bulls enter administration on June 2012.
.'"

Is there a point in there, somewhere, struggling to get out? Are you saying that whatever enquiries KPMG made were negligent, and you know better, so if you had done it, you would have known that one year on the bulls would go bust?

Shame the RFL didn't just ask you, then, instead of using the resources of someone like KPMG.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Cripesginger "I can see now why several posters have highlighted your stupidity.

1.You are happy with the RFL helping the Bulls while not helping others. That is not their role as a sport governing body.'"
I would like the RFL to help all clubs as best they can. Like they helped Bradford, Like they helped Rochdale, Like they helped Keighley, Like they helped Huddersfield when they merged Sheffield. That is exactly the role a governing body should play. If they don’t we can scrap the governing body and simply have a receptionist doing the admin, and ref to handle disciplinary.

Quote: Cripesginger "2. The licensing process involved a detailed financial check. The Bulls given a green light in July 2011 yet getting advances in Sept / Oct then selling ground in Jan then needing 1m in March shows the RFL checks were a shambles.'"
No it doesn’t. You would need to be an absolute moron to think so. Especially when it has already been explained to you why this is the case.

Regardless the RFL did not do the financial checks, they worked off reports prepared by KPMG. If you have an issue here with anyone, its KPMG. Take it up with them. It would be funny to see how quickly they chewed you up and spat you out.

Quote: Cripesginger "3. You clearly have a reading difficulty. I did not say the problems became apparent in January. The difficulties culminated in the sale of the ground in January. They were apparent far earlier. Try reading what has been written before jumping in then you will not look as foolish.'"
No they weren’t. You invented the fact that these issues became apparent in September the previous year and were only finalised in January

Quote: Cripesginger "3. I have never suggested that the Bulls swap with fax or fev so you are tilting at windmills.'"
Yet you have said that keeping Bradford in and giving them the help that was given was a mistake. When judging if this was a mistake or not. Only a moron would not consider the alternatives.

Quote: Cripesginger "4. Your infantile ramblings about conflation suggest to me that you are a tad vexed, oh dear, what a shame.'"
The fact you couldn’t address those ‘ramblings’ suggest to me they were bang on the money. Again, That I pity.

Quote: Cripesginger "5. Your suggestion that my comments are anti bulls are groundless and once again infantile. Once again try reading what I actually write rather than respond to the 'voices in your head'. My OP was about the RFL and several times since I have said that the fans and staff at the Bulls have been shafted, so get a grip.'"
The anger in the post suggests you are a tad vexed at being shown up for what you are. Oh dear, What a shame.

Quote: Cripesginger "Without Davy the Giants would not be in SL. He puts his money into a club. That is his private choice. This is not the same as a Governing body pumping the games money into a club. You simply do not understand the difference.

The RFL have been a shambles, live with it.'"
Yet Huddersfield had a million pounds of the games money pumped in to them to help with their difficulties post-merger. Ken Davy readily accepted that money. I hope he has paid it back to ‘the game’ lest he make you look like a massive idiotic hypocrite. What a shame that would be.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10446
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Jul 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23655_1294867330.png
For the latest Giants News on Twitter first: [url=http://www.twitter.com/GiantsRLFans:29oobw8d]Click Here Now![/url:29oobw8d] [url=http://www.Giantsrlfans.com/:29oobw8d]FREE STUFF[/url:29oobw8d] We're [color=#6E2233:29oobw8d]Claret[/color:29oobw8d] and [color=#FFBF00:29oobw8d]Gold[/color:29oobw8d]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23655.png

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "...snip...'"

We agree on one thing - I have no idea who Awford is. icon_wink.gif

Whilst the Bulls were holding Orfords registration they had the ability to negotiate. They gave that away for nothing.
What you are say is that the Bulls paid Orford severance pay for him breaking his contract. That I seriously doubt. I would put it to you that the Bulls stopped paying their marque halfback as it started to become clear he had no intention of returning and the monies referred are infact salary payments which were withheld - that's how it reads to me and that would be appropriate for the situation the Bulls found themselves in.

Onto the fault of recruitment/youth:
At that time the Bulls had recruitment policy of big name, big expense signings such as Orford in preference over blooding their own talent. That policy had to have been defined somewhere by someone. Bulls have lost some great local talent by pushing Aussies infront of their fans to the detriment of the long term development of a production line. Im not saying the Bulls are alone on this front. as the old adage implies, Bulls bought in Fish rather than the Fishing Rod. But as is now apparent, there wasnt a long term plan.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3213
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68505_1605979550.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68505.jpg

Quote: Wadski "
Onto the fault of recruitment/youth

Name one home grown player Bradford have lost due to pushing Aussies in front of their fans

Over the last few years, the biggest home grown names have been lost for the following reasons:

Sam Burgess: Woo'd by a Hollywood celeb to come play in the NRL.
Tom and George Burgess: Followed their brothers down under
Whitehead: Questionable reasons for leaving, mostly to do with his agent stiring the pot
Bateman: Sold out from under the club by a disreputable git
Kopczak: Illegally tapped up by Huddersfield

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Quote: roofaldo2 "Name one home grown player Bradford have lost due to pushing Aussies in front of their fans

Over the last few years, the biggest home grown names have been lost for the following reasons

So you've produced what 4 players in 10 years? If you took the Matt Orford money, and invested it in youth development - dont you think that number might be higher?

RankPostsTeam
Moderator8096
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
869_1597404840.jpg
//www.twitter.com/pumpetypump:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_869.jpg

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "So you've produced what 4 players in 10 years? If you took the Matt Orford money, and invested it in youth development - dont you think that number might be higher?'"

Well he lists 6 but in any case he didn't say Bradford have only produced the above mentioned players. Of the young lads coming from the junior set-up, those are the highest profile people to move on.

But in any case we were losing young uns even when we were doing ok. I can think of Chris Bridge, Ryan Atkins etc off the top of my head as fairly young lads that have moved on and done good. And now Warrington are being kind enough to lend us back some of theirs in our hours of need. icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Quote: Pumpetypump "Well he lists 6 but in any case he didn't say Bradford have only produced the above mentioned players. Of the young lads coming from the junior set-up, those are the highest profile people to move on.

But in any case we were losing young uns even when we were doing ok. I can think of Chris Bridge, Ryan Atkins etc off the top of my head as fairly young lads that have moved on and done good. And now Warrington are being kind enough to lend us back some of theirs in our hours of need.
According to wiki George burgess never played for Bradford, I (wrongly) assumed it was the same case for Tom, turns out I was wrong, taking the count to 5 icon_wink.gif

It's still an interesting point, had you produced more/ retained better the top youth players, would the crowds have come as if they were the marquee signings apparently required to validate the Bradford business plan?

How many marquee signings do you need to sacrifice for a first rate youth production line? Would it of saved Bradford? Or would it have merely turned you into a selling club? Surviving on transfer fees for the production of more players to sell

MjM
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman6817No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
86.jpg
Let all the doubters keep doubting and those who believe keep believing. We’re only interested in those in the bubble. Anyone who wants to come in the bubble, you can come in. But you’ve got to keep believing.:86.jpg

Quote: Cripesginger "1. On July 26th 2011 the Bulls were granted a B license after the RFL + KPMG had done a detailed analysis of the club and its finances.'"
I like how you've deliberately conflated Grade B and the finances. The financial element of the licencing process was only one part of it. The report even noted that there were some challenges, but the club, overall, was a B based on that, as one of a number of criteria.

The licencing process overall was not a financial audit, nor anything like a financial audit. It was an assessment of who were the 14 best clubs based on a bunch of criteria. Even with financial challenges, few doubted then that the Bulls were one of the top 14 - or, indeed, the top 10. Hell, I'd probably still make that analysis today given the dross and drivel, to borrow a phrase, cluttering up the bottom of the league.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Whitcuts office has been cleared out and they found these.....

...explains a lot!

427 posts in 29 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
427 posts in 29 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

1.662109375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Seth Nikotemo
Trojan Horse
Recent
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
MorePlaymake
45s
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
53s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Whitehaven Away
the fax in a
1m
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Exeter Rhino
2m
Call for funds
Tony Fax
3m
Seth Nikotemo
Trojan Horse
4m
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Leyther in n
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,381 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22