JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Gijou "Still doesn't know who B.Elias was without google's help.

WHY THE FECK WOULD I?
I am a national of a country that actually evicted the British overlord....you are just a colonial. I have an interest in world affairs, not just local news. My nation has give more cultur to the planets population than most others....you think culture comes in a pot of yoghurt......why would I know of an international payer turned pundit from before when I started following league?

In other news, the thread that was almost back on track has AGAIN been ruined by you idiots?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

nickcat - Whooosh Serge A. Storms (aka Clive Woody) - Houston chapels gutterfax - us:

Quote: gutterfax "WHY THE FECK WOULD I?
I am a national of a country that actually evicted the British overlord....you are just a colonial. I have an interest in world affairs, not just local news. My nation has give more cultur to the planets population than most others....you think culture comes in a pot of yoghurt....'"

Because he is a famous rugby league player and we are on a rugby league site.

In case it escaped your notice...

icon_lol.gif

Btw, you still know nothing about me other than what I have fed you, so don't pretend you have anything of interest to add from your fevered mind, guttertroll...

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

nickcat - Whooosh Serge A. Storms (aka Clive Woody) - Houston chapels gutterfax - us:

Just to add to your woes, it seems your lack of knowledge now officially extends to:-

1. Australian rugby league;
2. New Zealand rugby league; and
3. French rugby league.

And your knowledge of English rugby league dates to...what?...1995 or something?

Some nal you have got there...

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

PS. I think it is safe to say, you know nothing about rugby league outside your own little club. And I imagine if someone looked at that closely, you would also prove to have nothing. Of course, you have a computer and Google. icon_lol.gif (Lucky...)

Wonderful contribution to RLFans.

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

As hard as you try to look clever...I will give you some more ammo!
2002.....the year I became a convert.
2010....the year I question that decision due to being constantly f()cked about by 4 idiots with no other agenda than trying to turn RLFANS into facebook.....for australian wipes.

I don't take coke......and if you repeat it again, we will see where you stand in the legal world.

AGAIN, i ask the moderators to have a word...........this is a public arena and the user name I use is well known in UK media circles and as much as they have a rep for columbian freelance....I do not take drugs. If I feel I lose business due to my contacts at the RFL thinking I am a drug taker....well, you work it out for yourselves.

You and your mates are the ones who have been outed in the last 4 weeks......it started on this thread and it has spread to the other boards and you have been outed as w4nkers. The only sad thing is that dully used to be taken seriously on the other boards, but due to him having your dik in his mouth and his tongue up your ar5se he is now aofficially an ocker troll icon_cool.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: gutterfax "As hard as you try to look clever...I will give you some more ammo!
2002.....the year I became a convert.
2010....the year I question that decision due to being constantly f()cked about by 4 idiots with no other agenda than trying to turn RLFANS into facebook.....for australian wipes.

I don't take coke......and if you repeat it again, we will see where you stand in the legal world.

AGAIN, i ask the moderators to have a word...........this is a public arena and the user name I use is well known in UK media circles and as much as they have a rep for columbian freelance....I do not take drugs. If I feel I lose business due to my contacts at the RFL thinking I am a drug taker....well, you work it out for yourselves.

You and your mates are the ones who have been outed in the last 4 weeks......it started on this thread and it has spread to the other boards and you have been outed as w4nkers. The only sad thing is that dully used to be taken seriously on the other boards, but due to him having your dik in his mouth and his tongue up your ar5se he is now aofficially an ocker troll
Re- coke: you said you did...make your mind up.

icon_lol.gif

Reconsider hard.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Stop crying to mods you tool...

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Gijou "Stop crying to mods you tool...

I don't cry to mods. I try to protect this site by getting infectious little c()nts like you removed. It's not a paid job, more of a vocation.
You have nothing to say, nothing to contribute......you should stick to bebo or the sinbin!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: gutterfax "I don't cry to mods. I try to protect this site by getting infectious little c()nts like you removed. It's not a paid job, more of a vocation.
You have nothing to say, nothing to contribute......you should stick to bebo or the sinbin!'"

You have been crying to mods and you even said it above.

You are a pro rah rah vocationer.

Congratulations.

You even admit you know nothing about rugby league...

icon_lol.gif

And your obsession with me seems to be dangerously out of control.

Clearly I have damaged your ego. Shame.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Gijou "

Clearly I have damaged your ego. Shame.'"

not in your wildest dreams......but if it makes you feel better so be it.

Unlike you, I actually contribute professionally to the work of NZRL and the RFL and a major team in the Superleague (not Quins). I also work for the dark side,,,,and can boast the RFU, IRB and now NZRU as my clients..........

I understand the needs of these organisations and deliver results for them....that's why some of them STILL PAY ME 12,000 MILES AWAY!

You on the other hand have been shown time and time again to be a nobody........but hey.....carry on....my ego is in danger of crumbling icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: gutterfax "not in your wildest dreams......but if it makes you feel better so be it.

Unlike you, I actually contribute professionally to the work of NZRL and the RFL and a major team in the Superleague (not Quins). I also work for the dark side,,,,and can boast the RFU, IRB and now NZRU as my clients..........

I understand the needs of these organisations and deliver results for them....that's why some of them STILL PAY ME 12,000 MILES AWAY!

You on the other hand have been shown time and time again to be a nobody........but hey.....carry on....my ego is in danger of crumbling
Nice fantasy you have going there...

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Fevered mind and all that.

The vitriol you have spewed up in this thread towards me says everything re- your ego. And that post caps it all off nicely. Cheers.

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png

Quote: Gijou "Nice fantasy you have going there...'"

so, you say I am a liar with regard to me recent, previous and current client list?......

Yes/No answer please.....as you know, it makes it easier in the long run.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: gutterfax "so, you say I am a liar with regard to me recent, previous and current client list?......

Yes/No answer please.....as you know, it makes it easier in the long run.'"

Who knows?

Who cares even less...

icon_lol.gif

Small ego you have there...

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1492No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2011May 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: gutterfax "so, you say I am a liar with regard to me recent, previous and current client list?......

Yes/No answer please.....as you know, it makes it easier in the long run.'"

Are you preparing a troll dossier?

tb
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman48326
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1357.jpg
[b:34xc0vwf]Doubt everything, even this[/b:34xc0vwf]:1357.jpg

Quote: The AUP "2.1. Comments that are wholly designed to upset or cause distress to other members are prohibited on this site.
* We will not tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour. Anyone who is found guilty of acting this way towards any member risks being banned from RLFANS.'"

This is getting boring.

Everyone concernedwill lose their posting privileges.

I hope that's clear to everyone.

tb
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman48326
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Oct 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1357.jpg
[b:34xc0vwf]Doubt everything, even this[/b:34xc0vwf]:1357.jpg

And the first one has chosen to depart these boards rather than abide by the rules.

327 posts in 23 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
327 posts in 23 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

14.50537109375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Tonights match v HKR
just_browny
1m
Rumours thread
Prince Buste
2m