Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: bramleyrhino "That sort of thing isn't included. I doubt that Rob Burrow's physiotheraphy business is something that the salary cap auditors concern themselves with - unless Leeds Rhinos were making regular payments to that business.

The rules Richie alludes to issues such as sponsors (or other third parties) paying a player in return for benefits that could be related to the player's rugby activity (such as his image).

I believe that this was often used as a way to top-up player payments in the early days of the cap but now, those payments would typically count on cap. If Leeds Building Society wanted to pay Kevin Sinfield directly they could but if they plan to use him in a way that relies on his rugby playing activities (ie, "Leeds captain Kevin Sinfield endorses LBS's new account"icon_wink.gif, that counts on cap.

Similarly, I believe the employment of a player's partner also has salary cap impilications. That rule apparently changed after it transpired that a Mrs Renouf was the highest paid receptionist in the North West.'"

That's how I understand it too.

Re players wives - that is counted on the cap but clubs may still employ players wives either as an added benefit for players who have to move (their wife is guaranteed a job) or it can be better tax-wise for the player to have say £20k taxed at wife's tax rate rather than his own.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Him "If clubs deliberately withhold salary cap information in order to gain an advantage then that is fraud. In the same if you don't tell your insurance company pertinent information when making a claim.

The Aussie police investigated Melbourne after their shenanigans but due to the high profile nature and political pressure from both Melbourne's owners and their number 1 fan it wasn't taken any further.

Over here there's no such situation to hold the police back, they'd love it. In the same way the UKBA went after RL imports with a vengeance and HMRC went after the image rights etc.

Don't let your dislike of the salary cap get in the way here, not reporting this kind of information is very, very serious and I can't see many clubs wanting to take that risk, especially as it only takes 1 disgruntled person to blow the whistle and there aren't the number of quality players around in SL to take a club from average to the top without it being blatantly obvious they're over the salary cap.'"
Insurance fraud is a specific offence. Lying isn't. Lying to gain an advantage through the SC would be no different to lying to gain an advantage through naming your 19 knowing there would be a change.

The SC holds no basis in the law. it is a rugby league rule, one which itself could very well be judged illegal (and as such, would not even be enforceable as a competition rule).

At worst there may be a claim for a breach of contract, but again, I don't think anyone is taking a case suing a party for not keeping to their contractual obligation to collude on bringing wages down.

As long as all payments are made paying the correct tax and NI, the government and police have literally no interest in investigating someone wages.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

The simplest way would be to pay the wife or partner through another business. So for instance Caddick construction could pay Mrs Sinfield as much as they wanted. There is no legal obligation for Mrs Sinfield to disclose her earnings to the RFL and there is a legal obligation for Caddick Construction not to disclose that information and Mrs Sinfield would have a clean and cut case to sue Caddick Construction if they did disclose it to them without her permission.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3479
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11388_1517050763.jpg
[quote="Gotcha in 2016":12w08s93]McDermott is going. I actually think he is more relaxed because of it, and seems to have let the shackles go. He apparently asked to finish the season, and that is what they agreed.[/quote:12w08s93] :lol: :lol: :lol::d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11388.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "The simplest way would be to pay the wife or partner through another business. So for instance Caddick construction could pay Mrs Sinfield as much as they wanted. There is no legal obligation for Mrs Sinfield to disclose her earnings to the RFL and there is a legal obligation for Caddick Construction not to disclose that information and Mrs Sinfield would have a clean and cut case to sue Caddick Construction if they did disclose it to them without her permission.'"

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Looking good loiner81, looking good!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3w2ur1db]Superleague Titles[/b:3w2ur1db] Warrington Wolfs - 0 Wakefield Trinity - 0 Leigh Centurions - 0 [quote="Budgiezilla":3w2ur1db]Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.[/quote:3w2ur1db]:

The fact that the NRL's 22nd best half back, Chris Sandow is being talked about as a marquee player shows exactly why the marquee ruling is flawed.

P.S warrington fans, before you jump down my throat, I am willing to go as high as 19th best halfback, just to appease you

Regards

King James

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Quote: SmokeyTA "The simplest way would be to pay the wife or partner through another business. So for instance Caddick construction could pay Mrs Sinfield as much as they wanted. There is no legal obligation for Mrs Sinfield to disclose her earnings to the RFL and there is a legal obligation for Caddick Construction not to disclose that information and Mrs Sinfield would have a clean and cut case to sue Caddick Construction if they did disclose it to them without her permission.'"

Dear Mrs Sinfield,

Following your activity with company X, we are requesting access to your tax details from the HMRC, as set out by the HMRC third party rules. Oh, but if you refuse Mr. Kevin Sinfield will have his playing licence revoked and will be unable to continue his role with the leeds rhinos as it a breach of the rules set out in the operational guide.

Have a nice day

Sincerely
The rfl.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "Dear Mrs Sinfield,

Following your activity with company X, we are requesting access to your tax details from the HMRC, as set out by the HMRC third party rules. Oh, but if you refuse Mr. Kevin Sinfield will have his playing licence revoked and will be unable to continue his role with the leeds rhinos as it a breach of the rules set out in the operational guide.

Have a nice day

Sincerely
The rfl.'"

Dear the RFL.

I have no relationship with you, I do not recognise your authority. My husband has no legal authority to release my tax details and should he do so, he will be in breach of the data protection act and my right to privacy.

As a matter of courtesy I will advise, any operational rule you have which would force my husband to break the law (as described above) is legally unenforceable. I also make you aware you do not have my consent to hold my personal tax information, something which under the European Data Protection directive (Consent defined as “…any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed”) you are obliged to have. If Mr Sinfield were to provide this information to you, not only would he be in breach of the data protection act and my rights to privacy, so would you.

Have a nice day

Thanks

Mrs Sinfield.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif

Quote: SmokeyTA "Dear the RFL.

I have no relationship with you, I do not recognise your authority. My husband has no legal authority to release my tax details and should he do so, he will be in breach of the data protection act and my right to privacy.

As a matter of courtesy I will advise, any operational rule you have which would force my husband to break the law (as described above) is legally unenforceable. I also make you aware you do not have my consent to hold my personal tax information, something which under the European Data Protection directive (Consent defined as “…any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed”) you are obliged to have. If Mr Sinfield were to provide this information to you, not only would he be in breach of the data protection act and my rights to privacy, so would you.

Have a nice day

Thanks

Mrs Sinfield.'"

Dear Mrs Sinfield,

Thank you for raising your concerns on the matter we contacted you on the matter, and let me give you some reassurances. We neither expect nor want you to think of us as a legal body, we are in no legal position to force you to grant us access to your tax details. However, when Mr. Kevin Sinfield agreed the terms of his players licence, he agreed that should the rfl have concerns over his salary and or any other facet of his playing career, the terms of said licence would be revoked until such a time a full and frank investigation can be completed. Obviously your denial of this information significantly lengthens the process and would result in Mr Kevin Sinfield being banned from entering the rugby pitch due to insurance and health and safety reasons. A similar situation would involve the rfl holding suspicions of drugs banned by the operational rules being taken, and the player being unable and/ or refusing a drugs test.

We are under no legal obligation to allow any player to play in the competitions governed by us, and thus have certain expectations of our players. It is not up to us to convince you to release you tax details, rather your husbands, whose career will presumably depend on it. The NRL have taken to denying playing licences to people for not being very nice (see Todd carney)

Have a nice day, we'd like your husband to keep playing, so we hope you reconsider. But if you don't, it's no skin off our nose, and hope he enjoys success after rugby.

Kind regards
The rfl

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "Dear Mrs Sinfield,

Thank you for raising your concerns on the matter we contacted you on the matter, and let me give you some reassurances. We neither expect nor want you to think of us as a legal body, we are in no legal position to force you to grant us access to your tax details. However, when Mr. Kevin Sinfield agreed the terms of his players licence, he agreed that should the rfl have concerns over his salary and or any other facet of his playing career, the terms of said licence would be revoked until such a time a full and frank investigation can be completed. Obviously your denial of this information significantly lengthens the process and would result in Mr Kevin Sinfield being banned from entering the rugby pitch due to insurance and health and safety reasons. A similar situation would involve the rfl holding suspicions of drugs banned by the operational rules being taken, and the player being unable and/ or refusing a drugs test.

We are under no legal obligation to allow any player to play in the competitions governed by us, and thus have certain expectations of our players. It is not up to us to convince you to release you tax details, rather your husbands, whose career will presumably depend on it. The NRL have taken to denying playing licences to people for not being very nice (see Todd carney)

Have a nice day, we'd like your husband to keep playing, so we hope you reconsider. But if you don't, it's no skin off our nose, and hope he enjoys success after rugby.

Kind regards
The rfl'"

I'm afraid that isn't the case. The RFL are obliged to allow Sinfield to sell his trade, they cannot restrict that without a defensible reason. Not agreeing to break the law would not be a reasonable reason. That would be an indefensible restraint of trade.

Besides Sinfield can sign such a term. He can agree to it. But it would not be enforceable. It would simply be declared null and void and The RFL would then also be guilty of breach of contract for breaking whatever agreement you are assuming they have with him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif

Quote: SmokeyTA "I'm afraid that isn't the case. The RFL are obliged to allow Sinfield to sell his trade, they cannot restrict that without a defensible reason. Not agreeing to break the law would not be a reasonable reason. That would be an indefensible restraint of trade.

Besides Sinfield can sign such a term. He can agree to it. But it would not be enforceable. It would simply be declared null and void and The RFL would then also be guilty of breach of contract for breaking whatever agreement you are assuming they have with him.'"

The rfl can deny a licence to whoever they want. A university can deny a student a 2.1 if they do not satisfactorily meet the requirements as such. A "regular" job can deny someone a job (and in the case of grad schemes can retrospectively) based on their qualifications. Part of the agreement of the licence is the rfl can revoke it at any point should they suspect he is in breach of the operational rules, for a time period set out. Whether that's on field misdemeanours, drugs guidelines, or salary cap.

Sinfield is still allowed to sign for clubs, they are not restricting his trade. So long as an investigation is on going they are well within there rights. You are right to say that they cannot ban him indefinitely, BUT refusal to cooperate by any party will probably lead to a formal banning for 2 years anyway.

I don't know why you (and others) try so hard to enforce this misbelief of the high paid wag. There are plenty of way around the cap, some of them legal, but this is not one of them.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "The rfl can deny a licence to whoever they want. A university can deny a student a 2.1 if they do not satisfactorily meet the requirements as such. A "regular" job can deny someone a job (and in the case of grad schemes can retrospectively) based on their qualifications. Part of the agreement of the licence is the rfl can revoke it at any point should they suspect he is in breach of the operational rules, for a time period set out. Whether that's on field misdemeanours, drugs guidelines, or salary cap.

Sinfield is still allowed to sign for clubs, they are not restricting his trade. So long as an investigation is on going they are well within there rights. You are right to say that they cannot ban him indefinitely, BUT refusal to cooperate by any party will probably lead to a formal banning for 2 years anyway.

I don't know why you (and others) try so hard to enforce this misbelief of the high paid wag. There are plenty of way around the cap, some of them legal, but this is not one of them.'"

Being an RL player is a regular job. There isn't a different law for it. And allowing Sinfield to sign but not play would still fundementally restrict his ability to sell his trade. As soon as they notified him of the restriction an injunction would be sought and a court would insist he be allowed to play.

The rfl can have all the rules they want, but it it just a governing body. Those rules cannot infringe on a players legal rights, they cannot break the law themselves and there isn't a work around for them. However you word it, you would still be banning a player for not breaking the law. Something which is not only not a defensible reason, but would also leave the rfl open to action themselves.

Fwiw I don't believe it happens either. I think if a club wanted to break the cap they would just do it go to court if the punishment was anything important and expose it for the paper tiger every other sport admits these type of rules are.

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Every job is a regular job except for the armed forces and the police. It still doesn't mean you can always do that job without complying with certain industry regulations.

For instance you can't be a pro RL coach without a Level 3 licence. That isn't restricting someone's trade if they're only a level 2. It's requiring a certain regulation be adhered to.

The salary cap most certainly is enforceable, even in law. To demonstrate a restraint of trade you have to demonstrate that an individual has been restricted by this measure. It hasn't and won't be until an RL player is deemed to be worth more than the salary cap. Until that point it's not the RFL denying anyone a higher wage, it's the club.
If Wigan want to pay Sam Tomkins £1.9m per year then Sam Tomkins (not Wigan) will have a case. Until then it is only Wigan who is restraining Tomkins wage.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Him "Every job is a regular job except for the armed forces and the police. It still doesn't mean you can always do that job without complying with certain industry regulations.

For instance you can't be a pro RL coach without a Level 3 licence. That isn't restricting someone's trade if they're only a level 2. It's requiring a certain regulation be adhered to.

The salary cap most certainly is enforceable, even in law. To demonstrate a restraint of trade you have to demonstrate that an individual has been restricted by this measure. It hasn't and won't be until an RL player is deemed to be worth more than the salary cap. Until that point it's not the RFL denying anyone a higher wage, it's the club.
If Wigan want to pay Sam Tomkins £1.9m per year then Sam Tomkins (not Wigan) will have a case. Until then it is only Wigan who is restraining Tomkins wage.'"

Actually, you don't. By definition a contract is a restraint of trade. that is what it is intended to do. What you have to show is that restraint is reasonable. Nobody would argue that the salary cap isn't a restraint of trade, it is. The argument would be made that it is reasonable to protect the integrity of the game, in terms of the competitive balance and to protect clubs financially, and as such also works in the players favour by providing them with a stability that wouldn't otherwise be there. I think considering recent history they would struggle to convince anyone that the Salary Cap is providing stability for players, or that it is protecting clubs financially, or that that it is integral for a competitive balance. (im confident there will be a few Wakefield, Bradford and Crusaders players with pretty compelling evidence that the SC did not provide them with any kind of security and in no way worked in their favour)

It would not need a player to need to be paid more than the SC for a complaint to be made, it has an obvious deflationary effect on wages already, if it didn't, it wouldn't exist. The argument wouldn't be whether or not the SC was a restraint, it not only quite clearly is, it is intended to be one and has no other purpose other than to cap wages, to argue it doesn't do that would be crazy. The argument would be over the reasonableness of such a thing, not just from the clubs point of view, but the players as well.

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "Actually, you don't. By definition a contract is a restraint of trade. that is what it is intended to do. What you have to show is that restraint is reasonable. Nobody would argue that the salary cap isn't a restraint of trade, it is. The argument would be made that it is reasonable to protect the integrity of the game, in terms of the competitive balance and to protect clubs financially, and as such also works in the players favour by providing them with a stability that wouldn't otherwise be there. I think considering recent history they would struggle to convince anyone that the Salary Cap is providing stability for players, or that it is protecting clubs financially, or that that it is integral for a competitive balance. (im confident there will be a few Wakefield, Bradford and Crusaders players with pretty compelling evidence that the SC did not provide them with any kind of security and in no way worked in their favour)

It would not need a player to need to be paid more than the SC for a complaint to be made, it has an obvious deflationary effect on wages already, if it didn't, it wouldn't exist. The argument wouldn't be whether or not the SC was a restraint, it not only quite clearly is, it is intended to be one and has no other purpose other than to cap wages, to argue it doesn't do that would be crazy. The argument would be over the reasonableness of such a thing, not just from the clubs point of view, but the players as well.'"

You've put forward the argument that the salary cap is easily challenged legally for quite a while now. Yet lots of different sports in different countries operate one. If it was so easily challenged why hasn't it been?
Whether it's the NRL in Australia, Union in France, the massive U.S. sports or all 4 professional team sports in the UK, they all seem to manage with a salary cap.

But well done for trying to deflect the debate away from whether people participating in a competition have to abide by certain rules and regulations, like RL players do. If they want to participate in SL they have to abide by those rules.

58 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
58 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.36376953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
7m
Rumours thread
Dunkirk Spir
10m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
12m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
just_browny
13m
Film game
Boss Hog
16m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
Recent
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
Recent
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
Recent
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Cokey
41s
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
44s
Rumours thread
Dunkirk Spir
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
2m
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
2m
Call for funds
Tony Fax
4m
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
4m
Douglas Blac
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
karetaker
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,015 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22