JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2011Jul 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Maximus Decimus "But surely by criticising a team like Leigh for only having a 2000 fan base you are suggesting that they can not turn it round. Super League turned it around for Hull KR, nothing else.'"

nope, with their new ground i was hoping leigh might even get their crowds up to 5000. seriously.

i see no reason why Fax, or leigh cant at least get to 3000, if not more, especially with the grounds they play in

if crowds are growing and the finances are good in NL1, why cant either present a realisitic SL bid

they dont have to spend all their money on winning NL1 so they can build for the longer term. as heartland teams with good grounds, surely they have it all in their favour

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2011Jul 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: GetThemScallyWags "You're such a simpleton, it's pitiful to read.

Nobody but you suggested that fans of rival NL1 and 2 teams determine on such matters, what a stupid and idiotic thing to even consider let alone post.

For one thing, NL1 and NL2 no longer exists.

Secondly of course the RFL (being the sports governing body) should be the ones to determine when clubs are ready, no one is arguing against that, sorry to disappoint you.

What people are saying is that the RFL must not put expansion teams like the Crusaders before they are ready. The evidence is abundantly clear that they simply were not ready. The RFL made a promise to Samuels that they would be in Super League 2009, that is why he invested. The RFL need to learn that this particular method of expansion has failed dramatically and future attempts should not be rushed in the same way if it is to succeed.

Nobody is suggesting that the decision making is taken out of the RFL's hands or that we should stop expansion but you, in your sarcastic and idiotic tone because to you, that's how the rest of us think and that is what fuels your argument. Really, your just arguing with yourself on this matter. Do you suffer from a split personality disorder?

The last sentence of your nonsensical response just about sums up how idiotic you are, regardless of it's intent. You are simply to blind and stupid to begin to reason with anyone else's logic.

Sorry for using words of more than two syllables and sentences using more than 3 words, I know you may struggle to understand.'"

you really arent the sharpest knife in the drawer

you are implying you and others like you knew more about CC being ready for SL than the RFL.

the RFL certainly didnt think CC werent ready, they thought the time was right, hence my facetous comment.

well leave the expansion decisions up to the experts ie fans of rival NL1 and 2 clubs who knew CC werent ready for SL, and Les Catalans were
icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: dally messenger "you really arent the sharpest knife in the drawer

you are implying you and others like you knew more about CC being ready for SL than the RFL.

the RFL certainly didnt think CC werent ready, they thought the time was right, hence my facetous comment.

well leave the expansion decisions up to the experts ie fans of rival NL1 and 2 clubs who knew CC werent ready for SL, and Les Catalans were

No we are not , we knew they weren't ready , the RFL knew they weren't ready , but they still went through with it , what does that tell you ?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman2646No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2010Sep 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The 100 year argument is not ridiculous at all. Sports clubs that have had success tend to have had decent crowds over the years, they might fluctuate but if you look at teams like Wolves, or Notts Forest who have had some success but not much recently, they have still maintained decent crowds. There is no real equivalent in RL because as soon as a team has a low spot the fans dissappear. In 100 years, it should be possible to develop a decent number of dedicated fans, especially if they are the main team in town. Before someone says it, I am not expecting RL clubs to get crowds as big as soccer, but the percentage of diehards should be the same and it isn't.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5435No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2011Oct 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18918_1281287724.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18918.jpg

Quote: dally messenger "you really arent the sharpest knife in the drawer'"

...and you really are a weapon's grade moron.

Quote: dally messenger "you are implying you and others like you knew more about CC being ready for SL than the RFL. the RFL certainly didnt think CC werent ready, they thought the time was right, hence my facetous comment.'"

No I am not. You are interpreting it that way. The two are distinctly different. The evidence is there for all to see that they were not ready, the RFL chose to ignore it.

Quote: dally messenger "well leave the expansion decisions up to the experts ie fans of rival NL1 and 2 clubs who knew CC werent ready for SL, and Les Catalans were

It doesn't take a genius to work out that CC weren't read for Super League and your continual use of Les Catalans as an example is as flawed as every other piece of guff you spout.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7676
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28343_1268949591.gif
" Time is but a flowing stream". Pedro. Higherfold Cockey Pond. 1973. You can shout for silence, but boots worn all day will always hum.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28343.gif

Quote: GetThemScallyWags "I'd liken it to building foundations out of sand.'"

My house is built on sand and has no real foundations. Was built in 1930 and has no cracks in the walls. Thats the reason sand bags a filled to stop bullets.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3766No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/g6.gif
[url=http://www.sang-et-or.net:305yfqcu][color=#FF0000:305yfqcu]sang-et-or.net[/color:305yfqcu][/url:305yfqcu], home of the Bobbie Goulding appreciation society.:Others/g6.gif

Bottom line:
*Samuels was not ready to finance the CC for three years in SL, but the RFL could not know that we would hit the worst financial crisis since the Thatcher era.
*CC have been bought by another club that think they can make money from the club, shock! Someone thinks they could run RL for profit? Burn them!
*Over the last 4 years the CC's "promis" of SL has meant great RL development in South Wales and lots of media interest. This has been hightened by CC in SL.
*There will be a club building on that interest and development in South Wales.
*RL has lost no money on the CC, since an Association Football team has picked up the tab, and is risking its money on them being profitable.

Obviously the Wrexam outcome is less good than had the CC stayed in South Wales, but it's by no means the end of the world. The real victims are the Crusaders fans and then again there are apparently only three of them, so no worries.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg
[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widnesvikingsnetkk1.jpg:xt1xzi0r][img:xt1xzi0r]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7566/widnesvikingsnetkk1.th.jpg[/img:xt1xzi0r][/url:xt1xzi0r] [size=100:xt1xzi0r][b:xt1xzi0r][url=http://"http://maxdecimus13.blogspot.com/":xt1xzi0r]A Widnesian in Ireland blog[/url:xt1xzi0r][/size:xt1xzi0r][/b:xt1xzi0r]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6396.jpg

Quote: Johnoco "The 100 year argument is not ridiculous at all. Sports clubs that have had success tend to have had decent crowds over the years, they might fluctuate but if you look at teams like Wolves, or Notts Forest who have had some success but not much recently, they have still maintained decent crowds. There is no real equivalent in RL because as soon as a team has a low spot the fans dissappear. In 100 years, it should be possible to develop a decent number of dedicated fans, especially if they are the main team in town. Before someone says it, I am not expecting RL clubs to get crowds as big as soccer, but the percentage of diehards should be the same and it isn't.'"

It is irrelevant because it would happen to all RL clubs therefore it is a problem of rugby league rather than the clubs themselves. You cannot ridicule a side for getting crowds of 2000 now saying they have had 100 years to build a fanbase and have failed when at times in that period they had much bigger crowds and all clubs would suffer a similar drop if they dropped down the divisions.

It is because RL has never succeeded in getting big enough that the crowds drop in the way they do. The Championship is such a drop from the top division that many people just don't enjoy watching a league where the crowds are low, travelling support is low and interest is low.

Which clubs would we class as having built up this support over 100 years?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg
[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=widnesvikingsnetkk1.jpg:xt1xzi0r][img:xt1xzi0r]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7566/widnesvikingsnetkk1.th.jpg[/img:xt1xzi0r][/url:xt1xzi0r] [size=100:xt1xzi0r][b:xt1xzi0r][url=http://"http://maxdecimus13.blogspot.com/":xt1xzi0r]A Widnesian in Ireland blog[/url:xt1xzi0r][/size:xt1xzi0r][/b:xt1xzi0r]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6396.jpg

Quote: belgianxiii "Bottom line

Good to see history is already starting to be re-written.

I guarantee that within the next few years the consensus and oft trotted out line will be that CC failed because of the credit crunch and nothing else.

Did Samuels not post a profit this year?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2011Jul 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: GetThemScallyWags "...and you really are a weapon's grade moron.

No I am not. You are interpreting it that way. The two are distinctly different. The evidence is there for all to see that they were not ready, the RFL chose to ignore it.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that CC weren't read for Super League and your continual use of Les Catalans as an example is as flawed as every other piece of guff you spout.'"

you seem to think you and others like you know more than the RFL.

im backing the RFL at the moment

sorry, i go with facts rather than bias

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12958No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2011Jul 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Maximus Decimus "It is irrelevant because it would happen to all RL clubs therefore it is a problem of rugby league rather than the clubs themselves. You cannot ridicule a side for getting crowds of 2000 now saying they have had 100 years to build a fanbase and have failed when at times in that period they had much bigger crowds and all clubs would suffer a similar drop if they dropped down the divisions.

It is because RL has never succeeded in getting big enough that the crowds drop in the way they do. The Championship is such a drop from the top division that many people just don't enjoy watching a league where the crowds are low, travelling support is low and interest is low.

Which clubs would we class as having built up this support over 100 years?'"

the heartland clubs thatve been in SL the longest. the cream has risen to the top other than widnes

survival of the fittest etc.

when murdoch came up with his 90 million pounds SL deal, how much of the money was used for clubs outside SL as a bribe to allow it to go through

these clubs just cant help themselves

the RFL can only do so much. if these clubs dont have the management and people behind the scences to build the club into viable sporting outfits, they deserve to die off.

RL doesnt have the funds to waste on clubs going nowhere in the heartlands

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Mar 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6396_1303160216.jpg

Quote: dally messenger "you seem to think you and others like you know more than the RFL.

sorry, i go with facts rather than bias'"

Facts like these,

[*]A top tier provincial Union side finishing mid-table had managed crowds of 2500.
[*]Bridgend didn't draw big crowds for RL either, such as 3000 for Wales-Australia.
[*]Despite having a good NL1 side they were still getting little over 1000 home fans for most games.
[*]Their management had massively over-estimated what they could get previously thinking that 14,000 was achievable for Brisbane Broncos and they got 2,000.
[*]LS had pulled out of a local Union club and was quite clearly not as rich as many as supposed.
[*]On a prediction of an average of 4,000 they were losing over £30k a game to even a team like Widnes. This would have needed to be bankrolled by LS.
[*]They were banking on attracting fans in numbers from all over South Wales when fans rarely travel. A team like Leeds average 16,000 but only 2,000 will travel 30 minutes away.
[*]Similar all-australian teams had failed after a short amount of time.

It was always quite likely that it wasn't going to last very long. I and many others suspected that LS had over-estimated what the Crusaders could get early on and he paid for it, heavily.

Of course we were only biased and despite being proved correct are still only biased. Go figure.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24307.jpg
[img:24qn1m99]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/DrGomez/Replacementbanner.jpg?t=1284815933[/img:24qn1m99] On thread drift: [quote="tb":24qn1m99]Tough. Conversations develop. It's their nature.[/quote:24qn1m99] Little Pepe went to nursery school one day wearing his Widnes hat. His teacher asked him why he was a Widnes fan. He said, “Because my parents are.” His teacher said, “That’s not good. What would you do if your parents were drug dealers and hookers?” He replied, “Well then I would be a Warrington fan.” [i:24qn1m99]There's a Wooly over there, baggy kecks and feathered hair with a 3 star jumper half way up his back, that’s a fecking Wooly back![/i:24qn1m99] [b:24qn1m99]Oooh-to… Oooh-to-be… Oooh-to-be-a… WOOLY![/b:24qn1m99]:24307.jpg

Quote: dally messenger "the heartland clubs thatve been in SL the longest. the cream has risen to the top other than widnes

survival of the fittest etc.

when murdoch came up with his 90 million pounds SL deal, how much of the money was used for clubs outside SL as a bribe to allow it to go through

these clubs just cant help themselves

the RFL can only do so much. if these clubs dont have the management and people behind the scences to build the club into viable sporting outfits, they deserve to die off.

RL doesnt have the funds to waste on clubs going nowhere in the heartlands'"

Survival of the fittest cannot be achieved by a licence system which, by its very nature, is about protectionism. Only P&R can, and did, achieve survival of the fittest.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach117No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2015Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47705_1260637539.jpg
[url=http://jimcgreen.wordpress.com:3qwcoiyx]The Pop Side Blog[/url:3qwcoiyx] | [url=http://www.twitter.com/jimcgreen:3qwcoiyx]Twitter[/url:3qwcoiyx] [url=http://www.chestergladiators.com:3qwcoiyx]Chester Gladiators RLFC[/url:3qwcoiyx]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47705.jpg

Some interesting opinions in this thread. As somebody who works and studies in Wrexham I'm delighted with the proposed move. On a personal level, I have always felt that RL has a much better chance of prospering in the North than it has ever had in the South.

I do feel sorry for those Crusaders fans who will no longer be able to support their club week in, week out but there is huge potential for the game up here. The WRU have pretty much turned a blind eye to the region, save for a couple of Scarlets games, and their is a definite gap in the market for a top level Rugby club.

North Wales has some extremely strong amateur RU clubs with massive junior sections. I accept that RU and RL are different games but their is a huge potential talent and supporter base for the Crusaders to target. Currently, there are very limited opportunities for people living in the region to watch top-level professional sport. In fact, there are none. If this move is done properly and supported by some forward-thinking, long-term marketing and community work then it can work.

The Crusaders have been competing with some major RU and football clubs for support and attention. The WRU are extremely active in the South and the local press are very RU-focused, understandably so given the large crowds and levels of interest. I'm not really sure whether they were ready or not for Super League - performances both on and off the field would suggest not - but the simple fact is that the RFL made the decision and we must run with it and hope it succeeds.

I am very pleased that a new South Wales-based club has been formed and I hope they are successful. Having two senior RL clubs in Wales can only compliment the excellent progress the WRL have been making on the international scene.

People who suggest that the new consortium are only in this to raise money for the football club are wide of the mark. Wrexham FC have endured a couple of pretty miserable campaigns and apathy amongst their supporters is pretty high - something I can relate do being a supporter of Chester City. They attracted just over 1000 fans this weekend so they have their own work to do. Nobody sees the Crusaders as a magic wand that will bring revenue into the club. They know it is a long-term project that will require lots of hard work but they also recognise that the addition of the Crusaders can compliment the football club and raise the towns profile.

There is a fair amount of building work scheduled for the Racecourse - including a new Kop end - and for this to be worth the effort the ground needs to be in use 12 months of the year. Wrexham is a pleasant enough town and the Racecourse is about as central as you can get. The train station is 200 yards away and the town centre can be reached in 5 minutes. It has lots of bars, shops and restaurants and with the North Wales coast a short drive away it is a welcome addition to Super League.

I'm not going to comment on the frustration of Widnes fans or followers of other clubs who missed out on Super League. However, no matter how close Wrexham is to Widnes the fact remains that it is in Wales and the presence of two elite Welsh RL clubs is great for the development of RL. Personally, I think Widnes should be in SL and probably would be if it weren't for the antics of Stephen Vaughan.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5435No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2011Oct 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18918_1281287724.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18918.jpg

Quote: dally messenger "you seem to think you and others like you know more than the RFL.

sorry, i go with facts rather than bias'"

You carry on going with your RFL bias ('facts' to you) and carry backing a bunch of incompetents, it speaks volumes about you.

178 posts in 13 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
178 posts in 13 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.0859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
2024 Disciplinary
ploinerrhino
4m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
5m
Film game
Wanderer
5m
This weeks disciplinary
just_browny
7m
RD 25 Hull FC H
ploinerrhino
21m
Todays match v Saints
Wanderer
22m
Shopping list for 2025
ComeOnYouUll
28m
Sheffield A
Highlander
36m
Who do we want in the play-offs
ninearches
40m
Tomkins last chance
[Gareth]
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squad 2024
faxcar
31s
Reserves Grand Final
Zig
32s
Sheffield A
Highlander
40s
Max
PopTart
41s
George Williams
just_browny
42s
Hull live/Tomlinson
Chris71
42s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
43s
Rumours thread
Wollo-Wollo-
1m
Recruitment rumours and links
Howfenwire
1m
RD 25 Hull FC H
ploinerrhino
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Who do we want in the play-offs
ninearches
TODAY
Tomkins last chance
[Gareth]
TODAY
Ken Rollin
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
just_browny
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
Chris71
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Wanderer
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Zig
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,624 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20