JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Inflatable_Armadillo "Chissit mate, give up, Ceejames is clearly a troll and I have decided it is not worth the effort.

What makes it more interesting is I am party to the details of why HMRC submitted a winding up order on Wakefield and it has nothing to do with the previous issues, further more every club in RL should be worried and Hudds (along with many others) could be high on the list!'"

It is not trolling to point out some facts. As you suggested a stadium hire cost of £12k- £24K was not too bad i suspect you are 'off the pace' on these issues.

Thanks for pointing out that wakey face a second winding up order for a completely different problem...I am sure that will be cold comfort to their fans icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: t drednowts is cumin! "Your right, as usual mate. Trolls like her don't let facts from informed posters like you get in the way of them spouting drivel. The image rights situation with HMRC is going to be very interesting once trinity agree a sum and set a precedent.'"

careful or your nose will get very brown. Wise up, image rights with HMRC and Premier league football and with the RFL will have a greater bearing than wakey. However there is little doubt that wakey are not well placed to pay what they owe. Twas ever thus.

RankPostsTeam
International Star557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: chissitt "Can I help it if I am like a dung beetle drawn to a fresh pile of it
For someone who does not give a toss you keep coming back icon_lol.gif

There is no bile here. Why are facts like your winding up orders / chairman's IVA / over reliance on overseas players / dreadful stadium considered bile...do you not like facts?

You are in a very week position....face up.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Roverswall "And I accuse you of stealing jokes. icon_cool.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg
[b:1swa1vwo]Change is inevitable ...except from a vending machine![/b:1swa1vwo] [quote="BillyRhino":1swa1vwo]So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish> IA mode off. :wink:[/quote:1swa1vwo]:33791.jpg

Quote: Ceejames "careful or your nose will get very brown. Wise up, image rights with HMRC and Premier league football and with the RFL will have a greater bearing than wakey. However there is little doubt that wakey are not well placed to pay what they owe. Twas ever thus.'"

No, it is official... you are a numpty!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11580
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ceejames "It is not trolling to point out some facts. As you suggested a stadium hire cost of £12k- £24K was not too bad i suspect you are 'off the pace' on these issues.'"

Your so one dimensional, are you the lovechild of an ex Wakey player? because your bitterness towards anything Wakefield is so obvious its laughable, except its not really its boring both for the Wakey fans that have to endure it and the rest on here what are not interested, do us all a favour and slide off back up to marsden, eusa_think.gif wonder if the Hudds mods know your back, I bet they're ecstatic icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: chissitt "Your so one dimensional, are you the lovechild of an ex Wakey player? because your bitterness towards anything Wakefield is so obvious its laughable, except its not really its boring both for the Wakey fans that have to endure it and the rest on here what are not interested, do us all a favour and slide off back up to marsden,
This is a thread about SL licences. Not about me. Your need to write about me and speculate about me says much about your state of mind old lad. let us get back to rugby. Do you think a dreadful ground, poor finances an over reliance on overseas players plus a chairman in an IVA is the basis of a strong licence bid? Would Widnes offer a more sustainable alternative?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11580
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ceejames "This is a thread about SL licences. Not about me. Your need to write about me and speculate about me says much about your state of mind old lad. let us get back to rugby. Do you think a dreadful ground, poor finances an over reliance on overseas players plus a chairman in an IVA is the basis of a strong licence bid? Would Widnes offer a more sustainable alternative?'"

You forgot to mention the two winding up orders and no lightbulbs in the toilets, have a think and see if you have forgotten anything else, the problem is if we got back to talking rugby that would probably exclude you and yes they possibly could hth.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg
[b:1swa1vwo]Change is inevitable ...except from a vending machine![/b:1swa1vwo] [quote="BillyRhino":1swa1vwo]So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish> IA mode off. :wink:[/quote:1swa1vwo]:33791.jpg

rlhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-11588424rl

So is Leeds City Council's leader now seriously still going to lobby central Government to hold a public inquiry on Newmarket that will cost hundred of thousands (if not into the millions) to hold and potentially turn down the opportunity of thousands of long term private sector jobs, hundreds of construction jobs as well as the resultant community sporting facilities on the border of the two cities? He surely can no longer be that hypocritical after this outburst... can he?

While the spending review is hard news on many hard working people and the country as a whole, I also think it is very good news for the future of the Newmarket development. I really can not see the Government office calling this in the 28 days following tomorrows meeting. It is just not worth turning down the opportunity of private sector employment when public sector jobs are going to be so hard hit. The Coalition have said that they need and want the private sector to take up the slack, coupled with the investment of Wakefield College to increase practical further eduction and therefore needed skilled workers in the hospitality, leisure and sporting sectors.

This has to be a no-brainer now surely, appease a small number of relatively affluent NIMBY's in Methley and Rothwell or create employment and training opportunities in the region many people who need them. Wakefield MDC, Leeds City Council and Central Government would be plain stupid to turn down such an opportunity in this climate!

I am sure that Wakefield MDC and Central Government will make the right and only choice and let Yorkcourt get on with this much needed regional investment.

RankPostsTeam
International Star557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Inflatable_Armadillo "No, it is official... you are a numpty!'"

Do you have a RL comment? Have a go.

feel free to have a crack with personal insults. if you have ever played the game you will know about the 'sledging'. Imagine a game where the player opposite gets his face into yours and says.....'it is official... you are a numpty'. Would be fearful or just laugh at such an inept effort? Most would laugh. So do I.

On RL do you think wakey's stadium is better than the Stobart stadium? Do you think the finaces of Widnes + Steve O'Connor are better than wakey and Ted? Do you think that after a decade in SL wakey should not be selecting 10+ overseas players in their 17?

RankPostsTeam
International Star557No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2011Mar 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: chissitt "You forgot to mention the two winding up orders and no lightbulbs in the toilets, have a think and see if you have forgotten anything else, the problem is if we got back to talking rugby that would probably exclude you and yes they possibly could hth.'"

You are right about the appalling toilet facilities at wakey. What a dreadful way to treat rugby fans.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg

Quote: Ceejames "Do you have a RL comment? Have a go.

feel free to have a crack with personal insults. if you have ever played the game you will know about the 'sledging'. Imagine a game where the player opposite gets his face into yours and says.....'it is official... you are a numpty'. Would be fearful or just laugh at such an inept effort? Most would laugh. So do I.

On RL do you think wakey's stadium is better than the Stobart stadium? Do you think the finaces of Widnes + Steve O'Connor are better than wakey and Ted? Do you think that after a decade in SL wakey should not be selecting 10+ overseas players in their 17?'"

Do you know, you are right, I was wrong... troll or not you are a bitter & twisted individual as well as a numpty! You talk about wanting to make RL comment yet your sole intention is run down a rival club because you can't see past the end of your bitter and twisted prejudice. You are revelling in what you see as others misfortune and gloating in what you see as your own superior position as an individual and in the club that you support. You don't care about Widnes, Halifax, Castleford or even Wakefield, you just care about yourself and don't have the intelligence to see that true and well intentioned banter and local rival is the lifeblood of this and any sport, but always remembering it is only ever that and nothing more. You would be happy to see Wakefield go down out of some warped sense of rivalry and perceived justice for your club and not understand it is the local derby games that often put the icing on the seasonal cake for many true supporters of RL, of one which you clearly are not.

I am, like the overwhelming majority of supporters of this great game, a true supporter. You are nothing more than either a troll (and if you are you have a champion bite here to gloat about eh!) or someone who masquerades as a true supporter and is not fit to lick the dirt off my shoes, let alone lecture me about RL, my club or anyone else's club!

Now grow up!

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman4799No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Zoot.gif
Freedom for supporters of the government, only for members of one party - however numerous they may be - is no freedom at all. freedom is always and exclusively for one who thinks differently. Rosa Luxemburg, 'Die russiche Revolution'.:Black Backgrounds/Zoot.gif

Quote: Ceejames "You are right about the appalling toilet facilities at wakey. What a dreadful way to treat rugby fans.'"

The lightbulbs were removed by popular demand.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2925No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18459_1295207560.jpg
There is no such thing as normal, there is you then theres the rest I EATS MI PORRIDGE:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18459.jpg

Quote: Ceejames "For someone who does not give a toss you keep coming back icon_lol.gif c020.gif

oh yeah i forgot, go and check how many young british lads we have signed up in recent weeks as well,
FOOL icon_mrgreen.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11580
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ceejames "For someone who does not give a toss you keep coming back
254 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
254 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.27880859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shareholders Meeting
PopTart
15m
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
17m