Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Wellsy13 "I think having one player short for best part of the full game is slightly less than full strength, don't you think? yeah but Hull KR are your rivals, Hull FC to Leeds are just one of the other teams who make up the numbers icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner10000No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8202.jpg
[url=//www.facebook.com/wellsmotors:2svvs5eg][img:2svvs5eg]//i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd30/wellsy13/Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg[/img:2svvs5eg][/url:2svvs5eg]:8202.jpg

Quote: Dave Lister "You are entitled to your opinion, that is fair enough. I think Leeds bombed more chances than Hull and generally put more pressure on.

I think Hull were poor compared to the standard Leeds were at - there is no point comparing the Leeds side now to the Leeds side nearly a year ago is there?'"

That is the only sensible and mature reply you've had on this thread. I will agree to disagree on this occasion, but respect your opinion.

As for comparing this side to a side from a year ago, I think it is relevant. Leeds are the champions, and that side they put out yesterday was very close to the side fielded in the Grand FinalDelaney, Smith, Donald, McGuire, Burrow, Leuluai, Buderus, Bailey, Ablett, Senior, Sinfield.
ReplacementsEastwood, Kirke, Lauitiiti.

vs Saints in GF last year -
Webb, Donald, Smith, Senior, Hall, McGuire, Burrow, Leuluai, Diskin, Peacock, Jones-Buchanan, Ablett, Sinfield.
ReplacementsBurgess.

Very similar sides, only three different players. So hardly "under strength" like some have been saying. We were missing our starting winger and full-back, and our impact second rower from our starting line-up. Who were Leeds missing from theirs? Peacock and Jamie Jones-Buchanon, and possibly Burgess if you consider him starting 17.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner10000No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8202.jpg
[url=//www.facebook.com/wellsmotors:2svvs5eg][img:2svvs5eg]//i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd30/wellsy13/Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg[/img:2svvs5eg][/url:2svvs5eg]:8202.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "yeah but Hull KR are your rivals, Hull FC to Leeds are just one of the other teams who make up the numbers Is that not worse? You're celebrating beating a side you apparently aren't even bothered about that had one player less on the pitch and still struggled to beat. Coming up to the play-offs, I'd be worried about form like that with only a couple of key players out.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Wellsy13 "Is that not worse? You're celebrating beating a side you apparently aren't even bothered about that had one player less on the pitch and still struggled to beat. Coming up to the play-offs, I'd be worried about form like that with only a couple of key players out.'"

celebrating 4th is a season long achievement, i dont think anyone has celebrated our performance yesterday.

Yes our form hasnt been great these past couple of weeks, but what i would say is we have only looked a small way from 'clicking' a few passes here and there a couple of individual mistakes have let us down recently but when that confidence returns and when the players get used to playing with each other again they will start to stick, and we have beaten everyone this year and proven that when we can make it stick we are as good as anyone, we have a week or so to get that

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner10000No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2020Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8202.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "celebrating 4th is a season long achievement, i dont think anyone has celebrated our performance yesterday.

Yes our form hasnt been great these past couple of weeks, but what i would say is we have only looked a small way from 'clicking' a few passes here and there a couple of individual mistakes have let us down recently but when that confidence returns and when the players get used to playing with each other again they will start to stick, and we have beaten everyone this year and proven that when we can make it stick we are as good as anyone, we have a week or so to get that'"

Fair reply.

Although I would disagree about you saying that no-one is celebrating the performance. Some people are. Whether that is to troll or not is another question (and if it is, well it's a very desperate trolling attempt!).

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member20315No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2760_1608132744.jpg
[quote="king warrior":2yifc012]Dave do us a favour and gtfo you wopper[/quote:2yifc012]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2760.jpg

Quote: HULLMAD "you Lister are like your beloved Quins team, a poor attempt at trying to be something special
Well known anti Hull rants eh? Care to highlight them?

G1
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg
[quote:1pqtnbtj]Every player in our squad could probably earn more money with another club. But they prefer to sacrifice a few extra quid in their back pocket to share special memories. And playing at a place like Old Trafford on a night like this makes it all worthwhile.[/quote:1pqtnbtj] Kevin Sinfield:982.jpg

Quote: scarrie "I'm sure you will and rightly so.
I just don't get why everyone is being so smug about scraping past a side that had 12 men of 70mins. Hardly Old Trafford form is it?'"

It isn't. Then again it was hardly Old Trafford form when Leeds got walloped by Saints in the 2008 Grand Final qualifier. I don't think Leeds are favourites to win it this year but unlike some I haven't written them off just yet either. I've learned not to do that with this Leeds squad. Leeds have played much worse than they did yesterday in the lead up to past playoffs. They lost, badly, at home to Hull in September 2007 as well IIRC.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner183No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5247.jpg
GET OUT OF THE WAY LEON!!:5247.jpg

Quote: GCM1980 "I assumed you were talking about Yeaman? The only other one I can think of is the Scott Donald intercept?'"

Yes I was talking about the Donald intercept. Should have been a try and 20-12, and possibly a Hull win.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15980No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20348.jpg
Cuddle Club Rules 1. You dont talk about Cuddle club 2. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT CUDDLE CLUB!!!! PS3 tag = Robbo_4444:20348.jpg

Quote: Dave Lister "'"

icon_lol.gif I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Seriously you need to see someone about this obsession of yours, its not healthy. I'll just go ahead and assume you wont be able to resist a reply so in response I'll just say in advance - Give it up and think about something that must surely be more important in your life than scouring these boards looking for another opportunity to comment on Hull FC.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner183No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5247.jpg

Quote: Dave Lister "Can I first apologize for not seeing this post - my fault entirely.

What is blinkering me? I posted at half time over on the Hull board that I thought Hull would win as Leeds were playing very badly. This completely switched in the second half, and Hull were poor, even with 12 men. Leeds didn't play well either, bombed several chances, and didn't convert their pressure into points.'"

So you have gone from "Hull were rubbish" to now Hull being poor in the second half.
It also shows your Rugby knowledge to say that Hull would win after 40 minutes. Now I am not a Rugby oracle but at half time I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I sure as s*** didn't think Hull would win, because anybody with half a brain would know being down to 12 for such a long time would take its toll in the end and 12 points wasn't enough.
But as the game went on and as Leeds kept making mistakes and yes I agree Leeds were poor at times i thought maybe Hull could hang on, but it wasn't to be.
Overall the only aspect in which Hull were poor was at times they didn't help themselves by making silly mistakes and not helping themselves with ball retention. But for sheer effort, determination and some great defence they was outstanding. I'm usually pessimistic when it comes to Hull FC, but yesterday I was bloody proud to be a Hull fan.Leeds can say they got the 2 points and 4th place and all that, and that's ok. But yesterday was a very hollow victory no matter how you spin it, and they had better improve for their sakes.FWIW I think they will.

And anybody with half a brain wouldn't be condemning Radford as a cowardly thug. TBH if Smith had shown common sense and sin-binned both, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But anyway the VAST majority of rugby fans would know that Bailey has had that coming for a long time.He knew exactly what he was doing and if you're gonna keep elbowing people in the head then to me you're fair game. Bailey is a cowardly scumbag and I bet they were lots of people watching the game over the country having a chuckle thinking it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I hope someone from Wigan nails him next week.

I've got nowt else to say to you, so I thank you!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1322
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2023Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16590.gif
:16590.gif

Quote: Gaslight "Are you going to justify throwing elbows to the back of somebodies head who's lying there defenceless?'"

Radford should have got off him them. Players make that movement all the time with their arms when another player is laying on. Radford was an absolute idiot. However it was good to see them making up after the game, embrace and all. As usual it is the fans going on and on about it the incident long after the players have moved on.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2760_1608132744.jpg
[quote="king warrior":2yifc012]Dave do us a favour and gtfo you wopper[/quote:2yifc012]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2760.jpg

Quote: Robbo4 "

I believe this is the second thread that is linked to Hull FC that I have ever commented on icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2760_1608132744.jpg

Quote: Big Mac "So you have gone from "Hull were rubbish" to now Hull being poor in the second half.
It also shows your Rugby knowledge to say that Hull would win after 40 minutes. Now I am not a Rugby oracle but at half time I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I sure as s*** didn't think Hull would win, because anybody with half a brain would know being down to 12 for such a long time would take its toll in the end and 12 points wasn't enough.
But as the game went on and as Leeds kept making mistakes and yes I agree Leeds were poor at times i thought maybe Hull could hang on, but it wasn't to be.
Overall the only aspect in which Hull were poor was at times they didn't help themselves by making silly mistakes and not helping themselves with ball retention. But for sheer effort, determination and some great defence they was outstanding. I'm usually pessimistic when it comes to Hull FC, but yesterday I was bloody proud to be a Hull fan.Leeds can say they got the 2 points and 4th place and all that, and that's ok. But yesterday was a very hollow victory no matter how you spin it, and they had better improve for their sakes.FWIW I think they will.

And anybody with half a brain wouldn't be condemning Radford as a cowardly thug. TBH if Smith had shown common sense and sin-binned both, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But anyway the VAST majority of rugby fans would know that Bailey has had that coming for a long time.He knew exactly what he was doing and if you're gonna keep elbowing people in the head then to me you're fair game. Bailey is a cowardly scumbag and I bet they were lots of people watching the game over the country having a chuckle thinking it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I hope someone from Wigan nails him next week.

I've got nowt else to say to you, so I thank you!'"

Cool.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15980No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20348.jpg
Cuddle Club Rules 1. You dont talk about Cuddle club 2. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT CUDDLE CLUB!!!! PS3 tag = Robbo_4444:20348.jpg

Quote: Dave Lister "I believe this is the second thread that is linked to Hull FC that I have ever commented on
I knew you wouldn't be able to resist icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Oh and you've posted on our board in the past icon_biggrin.gifOH:

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner183No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5247.jpg

Quote: Robbo4 "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist
Gotta get the last word in hasn't he mate.His pitiful response to my previous post just about sums him up. icon_lol.gif

250 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
250 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.0791015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
Cuddleclub
25m
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
47m