JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

实事求是!:

Quote: Madderzahatter "Does anyone else think the refs need to start clamping down on the PTBs? Every week it seems to be getting worse, with no attempt by players to get their foot on the ball. I understand they're trying to get one up on the defence, but it's slowly turning into a joke. PTBs are already messy enough without players getting sloppy too... The sooner we get two refs on the pitch at the same time, the better...'"

You can bet though, it'll be let go all year, then steve ganson will suddenly decide to penalise someone for not touching the ball in the playoffs and it'll end their season.

It's typical.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

实事求是!:

Quote: William Eve "Jamie Peacock has never played the ball correctly.'"

Every time i see him casually roll the ball under his foot without making even a miniscule attempt to make some form of motion with his feet, I grimace slightly.

One of these days a ref is gonna pull him up out of nowhere.

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: Kevs Head "What's the point of having rules then?
Anyway -
"10. The play-the-ball shall operate as follows.
Release tackled player immediately
(a) The tackled player shall be immediately released and shall not be touched until the ball is in play.
Regain feet
(b) The tackled player shall without delay regain his feet where he was tackled, lift the ball clear of the ground, face his opponent’s goal line and drop or place the ball on the ground in front of his foremost foot."
What's so difficult about reffing that?
If tacklers rolled directly away from the ruck and didn't try to to roll over the ball carrier to get back on side there would be little problem. We all know that players are coached to hold down and slow the PTB down. If refs applied the rules they wouldn't do it. End of.'"

There would be little problem? Seriously?
If tacklers rolled away immediately the attacker was tackled then all we'd get is constantly offside/not square markers plus 1 other and constant dummy-half scoots to take advantage of the huge gap behind the ruck.

With a 10m defensive line there has to be an element of a slower play the ball. Even in the NRL with 2 refs and a quick play the ball that rule isn't refereed to the letter of the law. The same as the play the ball.

Rugby League is a complicated sport with lots of rules and masses of constant decisions for a referee to make.
I don't think we can ever 100% define a rule for every single part of play.
As I said, most team sports have an element of interpretation in the rules, be it "not releasing a tackled player" in Union or fouls in football, the rules aren't complete, absolute definitions.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "Whilst I'm more than happy with interpretations of the rules, I would like some internal consistency within the rulings.

Take two incidents from Friday night, the lomax "played at" dropout and the walker "knock on off the leg" - the argument that lomax played at the ball to take it over the deadball line, because he put his body in the position it was in, is as applicable as walker put his body in the position it was in to ensure any handling error was backwards - but that was deemed irrelevant in the second example. Either lomax AND walker had their positioning taken into consideration, or neither. Unfortunately that isn't what transpired. (For me, neither should of been deemed to have played at the ball, and it should of been a 20m tap and a no try - though I wouldn't of complained at dropout and penalty try!)'"

Agree entirely with that. Which is why I think we need regular reviews of every rule in the game and now that refs are full time and have been for some time it does annoy me that there is so much inconsistency.

I think both decisions were actually right. I think it was a knock on (but the try should've still been given because it shouldn't have been referred to the VR. Silverwood had already made his decision) and I think the lomax one was a drop out but not for the reason given. IIRC as it was kicked through a saints player dived across and touched the ball, it then bounced up and hit Hardaker and then hit Lomax and went dead.
I don't believe Lomax was playing at the ball but then I don't think Hardaker was either. I think the ball hit him rather than him playing at the ball.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1091No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

'There's only one code of rugby.':

Quote: Him "But do we really want that?
Do we really want every play the ball pulled up for not being 100% perfect?
Or everytime a defender hangs on a fraction of a second too long?
How would things like holding down be defined sufficiently in the rules for us to play 100% of the time to those rules?

I think we do play to the rules it's just there is always going to be some interpretation of those rules in rugby league, the same as there is in most team sports that I know of.'"

How hard is it to roll away from the ruck when you've made a tackle?
How hard it it to play the ball without moving 5 yards off the mark?
How hard is it to put your foot on the ball when you're playing it?
I'm all for speeding up the PTB, but it can be done correctly - the Aussies seem to have cleared things up and their game is quicker than Super League now (which is what Wigan found out in the WCC). Refs need to sort it out...

RankPostsTeam
International Star358No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2015Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
56291_1297703085.jpg
[url=http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/mrcarl84:3dx5x0of]Get a free sim with £5 credit![/url:3dx5x0of]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_56291.jpg

Quote: Kevs Head "What's the point of having rules then?
Anyway -
"10. The play-the-ball shall operate as follows.
Release tackled player immediately
(a) The tackled player shall be immediately released and shall not be touched until the ball is in play.
Regain feet
(b) The tackled player shall without delay regain his feet where he was tackled, lift the ball clear of the ground, face his opponent’s goal line and drop or place the ball on the ground in front of his foremost foot."
What's so difficult about reffing that?
If tacklers rolled directly away from the ruck and didn't try to to roll over the ball carrier to get back on side there would be little problem. We all know that players are coached to hold down and slow the PTB down. If refs applied the rules they wouldn't do it. End of.'"

How many referees would allow this bit of the rules, without bowing to the inevitable cries from the stand of "Knock on!"?

As for policing the ruck, it's about time we had unified global rules with regards to two referees on the pitch.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: Madderzahatter "How hard is it to roll away from the ruck when you've made a tackle? '"

Sometimes easy, sometimes not. Depends on the type of tackle and how many tacklers involved. It also ignores the point about leaving those players instantly offside or not square. So leaving a massive area for the dummy half to scoot into. We can have that if we want, but I don't think tacklers should be punished (by being made offside and so out of play) simply for making a legal tackle. And I certainly don't want to see the game dominated by dummy half runs.
Quote: Madderzahatter "How hard it it to play the ball without moving 5 yards off the mark? '"

Again, sometimes easy sometimes hard. A tackled player uses a lot of energy to get up off the floor and play the ball quickly. This sometimes leads to players moving off the mark or appearing to dive forwards when in fact it's just the momentum from getting up quickly.
We can stop this if we want. But it would lead to significantly slower play the balls.
Also sometimes players are knocked into by retreating defenders/tacklers getting into position or there is a defender still on the floor where the play the ball would take place. Most of these actions by defenders are accidental and a result of the massively increased speed of the game these days.
Again we can stop this if we want, but it leads to a slower game.

Quote: Madderzahatter "How hard is it to put your foot on the ball when you're playing it? '"

Quite hard actually, especially for bigger players when tired or starting from an awkward position.
If it was easy why wouldn't everyone do it?
As with the others, we can "clamp down" on this if we want but I find it a largely irrelevant part of the play that strict penalising of it would only slow down the game.

Quote: Madderzahatter "I'm all for speeding up the PTB, but it can be done correctly - the Aussies seem to have cleared things up and their game is quicker than Super League now (which is what Wigan found out in the WCC). Refs need to sort it out...'"

Those things you mentioned rarely provide much of a benefit to either side and I think a strict reading of the rules would only damage the game and not improve it. There can never be a rule book that completely and absolutely lays down rules for every aspect of play.
For instance the holding down rule. How long is allowed before a penalty is given? The only way to prescribe that properly is to give a time period. But in some cases that would be too long, eg a 1 man tackle round the legs, and in others would be too short eg a 3/4 man tackle that leaves 1 defender underneath the attacker and the other 3 peeling off.
So we have to rely on a refs interpretation of that rule.
The ptb's in the NRL aren't perfect either. They're better and quicker because they have the 2nd ref telling both attacker and defenders what to do. But they still have plenty of play the balls off the mark and plenty of play the balls occurring without it being played by the foot.
The 2nd ref has helped a lot and is something I think we should have but they don't apply a strict rule book approach to the play the ball either.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

The ruck is a total mess - I've been saying this for a few seasons now.

It doesn't need each tackle to be policed to a miniscule level of detail, but it does need to be cleaned up such that the tacklers sprawling all over the tackled player in a deliberate attempt to slow down the ptb is stopped; roll away or be penalised - and don't just throw your arms in the air whilst still impeding the ptb as if it absolves all your sins.

Secondly - play the ball from the spot you stood up at, instead of taking two steps forward and one to the side; it makes the markers not square and defenders appear off side.

Thirdly - clear the ruck means just that; get your hands off the tackled player and get your knees away from his hands/arms.

Finally - make a meaningful attempt to play the ball; rolling it between your legs is not a meaningful attempt.

It doesn't seem that complicated to me, but a total lack of consistency from the various officials means that coaches and players are taking massive liberties.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: bren2k "The ruck is a total mess - I've been saying this for a few seasons now.

It doesn't need each tackle to be policed to a miniscule level of detail, but it does need to be cleaned up such that the tacklers sprawling all over the tackled player in a deliberate attempt to slow down the ptb is stopped; roll away or be penalised - and don't just throw your arms in the air whilst still impeding the ptb as if it absolves all your sins.

Secondly - play the ball from the spot you stood up at, instead of taking two steps forward and one to the side; it makes the markers not square and defenders appear off side.

Thirdly - clear the ruck means just that; get your hands off the tackled player and get your knees away from his hands/arms.

Finally - make a meaningful attempt to play the ball; rolling it between your legs is not a meaningful attempt.

It doesn't seem that complicated to me, but a total lack of consistency from the various officials means that coaches and players are taking massive liberties.'"

^ What he said. Refs give around 3/4 seconds for players to get off the man. If you're a player, you should be able to judge how long the ref's giving you to get up. As a fan, you can usually tell on TV when he's going to blow up.

And you shouldn't just be able to lie there looking at the referee while players try to play the ball around you and in some cases into you...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach763
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
20989_1301595889.jpg
Blocked list galliant - When Gutterfax stands alone in a thread out comes his alt account to make it look like he's got support. Gutterfax - Yawnion patronising Troll Lebron James - yet another Yawnion patronising Troll,born watching the wrong sport he knows his beloved yawnion is 100 behind League so tries to talk Yawnion up and league down.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_20989.jpg

All the suggestions here would mean having 50 penalties per game and numerous sin bins, James Child anyone.
In 30 years of watching rugby league he is the only official that has put me off going to games.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: mrpurfect "All the suggestions here would mean having 50 penalties per game and numerous sin bins, James Child anyone.'"

But if they all did it, every time, it would be dealt with in two weeks; coaches are involved in a race to the bottom, whereby they coach their players to circumvent and stretch the rules in every conceivable way - if they knew that messing around at the ruck was going be penalised *every* time, they'd coach their players not to do it and find a new way to cheat.

The reluctance of the officials to penalise on the field is, at present, being ruthlessly exploited.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: bren2k "

The reluctance of the officials to penalise on the field is, at present, being ruthlessly exploited.'"

And you need look no further than Premier League football to see what happens when the referees are reluctant to penalise. Do you think league refs would let football players talk to them like that? If the PL refs for a couple of Saturdays started handing out yellows and reds for dissent, then players might think again before they started mouthing off again...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "Whilst I'm more than happy with interpretations of the rules, I would like some internal consistency within the rulings.

Take two incidents from Friday night, the lomax "played at" dropout and the walker "knock on off the leg" - the argument that lomax played at the ball to take it over the deadball line, because he put his body in the position it was in, is as applicable as walker put his body in the position it was in to ensure any handling error was backwards - but that was deemed irrelevant in the second example. Either lomax AND walker had their positioning taken into consideration, or neither. Unfortunately that isn't what transpired. (For me, neither should of been deemed to have played at the ball, and it should of been a 20m tap and a no try - though I wouldn't of complained at dropout and penalty try!)'"

Lomax obviously played at the ball, he put himself in a position to involve himself in the play, no different from a charge down, every day of every week that should be a drop out.

I don’t think there is a parallel to be drawn with the knock on, which was simply a knock on in the rules, and in the spirit of them.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: bren2k "The ruck is a total mess - I've been saying this for a few seasons now.

It doesn't seem that complicated to me, but a total lack of consistency from the various officials means that coaches and players are taking massive liberties.'"

I would agree with that, the ruck is, and has been for a few years, a complete lottery. Not only between games with some games having lots of players pinged for infringements, and games like Friday when anything and everything was let go, but between tackles as well. You could pick 50 tackles with 10 penalties in there, show any RL fan, player or referee those 50 tackles and ask them to pick the 10 where penalties were given and I doubt anyone would get close.

The ruck and PTB needs to be tidied up and speeded up and to be massively more consistent.

RankPostsTeam
International Star18No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The tackled player (tries to) stands up but the defenders at the PTB are still holding him even when he is fully standing - rarely see a penalty even though the PTB is delayed but not obvious interference with hand to ball contact.

Couple of matches recently where the last action of the defender at the PTB is give the player with the ball a push causing poor balance - again causing at least a delay in playing the ball - occasional penalties only result.

Maybe another official should be on the field to help at PTBs - perhaps this person could be an official in training or perhaps a senior touchjudge? - or is there a shortage of officials in the game

An earlier comment suggested that the ref is often unsighted with PTB issues because they are checking offsides. With one ref on the pitch I believe that he should concentrate on the PTB whilst the touchjudges are responsible for offsides. I get the impression that both try to do the same thing - Let the ref concentrate on PTB issues, he is usually closer.

31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.7509765625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
Dave K.
8m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leeds owl
9m
Film game
Boss Hog
17m
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
19m
Tonights match v HKR
ChampagneSup
19m
Season tickets
Listenup94
35m
Rumours thread
Butcher
44m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
45m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Seth
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
21s
Isa 1 year extension
[Gareth]
22s
TV Games - Not Hull
Dave K.
28s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Offy86
31s
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
35s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leeds owl
43s
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
Rumours and signings v9
apollosghost
1m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Seth
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
ChampagneSup
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
[Gareth]
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
Listenup94
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
leeds owl
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Rafa9
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
rubber ducki
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,270 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22