FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Virtual Terrace > The Key to Success is...
263 posts in 19 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bramleyrhino "I don't think I have lost sense of logic. I've said previously on this forum that the first generation of Canadian SL players are, at best, still in pampers. I have also said previously that securing a TV deal is far from a sure bet - but being present in North America does at the very least give the sport an opportunity to knock on doors and make its case.

The comments about converting gridiron players to RL were, I believe, made by Eric Perez rather than Argyle. Perez is no longer involved with the club, so to hold any business to the ideas of a former employee seems, to me, to be "losing sense of logic". Even if that were still the agenda, if TW have tried to develop players via that route and concluded that isn't viable, do we hold that against them? '"

Yes of course we hold that against them. All SL clubs were required to develop players and that was, and remains through the "foundations" the SL clubs run that encourage and develop local grass roots RL. All English SL clubs have them and staff them. Why not look them all up?

You won't find such a system at Toronto, all you will find is a club that buys all it's players from here, or players from the NRL. Catalans don't seem have a junior development system that works either and they don't do academy anymore and an even larger proportion of their squad is now non-french (and the first choice team has only the odd Frenchman in it). Toulouse would not have any French SL players as the best go to Catalans, then Ottawa, New York, Montreal and Vancouver - the latter two who Perez revealed are in the pipeline - would also not have any home grown players.

So come on then. you support a Transatlantic league? Explain it to me? How many clubs will it be? Who will be in it? How will it get a TV deal?? What will happen to the academies and the local junior game when you shut down Wakey, Cas, HKR, Fartown, etc to make way for these overseas clubs????. Given 80% of hull fans are not keen on it which way will crowds go here??

I bet you won't answer this properly. And finally this nonsense about perez has left the club so the club aren't beholden to "his" business plan, it really is naive to pull this trick. Perez explained on behalf of TWP what TWP's business plan was. They were accepted to the RFL (and NOT Superleague) on this business plan and they did not and by their own admission will not deliver it. They should have been thrown out but a legal agreement sustains them 2020, and 2021 if they avoid relegation.

Now think about why New York who are seling off their last bits of merchandise and and Ottawa whose CEO has gone to Bradford haven't made any moves to join the game here?? Think about why TWP aren't recruiting many players, and are tying up existing players to 2021 and no further??

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Barbed Wire "

The media interest in them, and hundreds of pages of debate on here, proves it is worthwhile for the sport..

'"

You mean the "glamour"? Let me know exactly what financial income, or quality players they bring to the sport as a whole by being glamorous??

I can do the maths on the likely reduced crowds here and put a monetary value to it. We must compare notes at the end of the season though. The "double header" will be used to convince us all TWP have a massive pulling power.....

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: IR80 "I do have way more than adequate mental capacity, and I can see you simply don't want expansion beyond the shores of England.'"

Thank you for your reply.

Of course I want expansion. It was defined by Mr. Perez himself that TWP would expand the player pool and expand the TV deals available to the game thus providing the resources to gradually push back the contraction of the game. We stood at 14 clubs at one point, then cut to 12 and in recent years 10 has been often suggested. But McDermott has recently admitted that there will be no new players and no TV money from North America. So if TWP, Ottawa, New York and Toulouse want in then we will have to remove, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Salford and HKR. That is geographical expansion of course, but this only adds massive travelling costs and stops fans going to away games. It's not business expansion. It also ends up being "substitution" as clubs here with development foundations and academies are substituted for clubs without academies which means a "contraction" for the player development system.

I want expansion but you don't seem to be able to grasp what we have is "substitution" leading to "contraction". Substitute the four "expansion" clubs for the four "traditional clubs" and what happens then? I'll tell you if you have that capacity to be open minded about it, the development system for players will "contract" and crowds will "contract".......discuss??

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: shrink "

Thank you for your reply Mounsey.

Yes I mean "shrink". The player pool we have is created by English SL clubs running foundations and academies. Replace English clubs with North American clubs who will never run such academies and the development system for players here shrinks. Say Castleford make way for Ottawa and Wakefield for Toulouse. I can see crowds dropping alarmingly in Cas and Wakey who will be in the championship, I can see schools being more inclined to play union or soccer, I can see Leeds United building a new ground out towards the south east of the city closer to the WF postcode which is already a catchment area for them but will be even more so if thousands of RL fans are sold out in Cas and Wakey. It has a knock on - do Leeds Rhinos fans bother anymore when these two derbies are gone? Do they join the Leeds United revival? Or are they happy to watch Ottawa and Toulouse instead?

Ultimately we exist because SKY pay for us to exist. SKY don't want a Transatlantic league they want an English league. The TV deal won't shrink it will disappear if we let all these phoney clubs in. The problem is the RL press doesn't have the guts or the honesty to make the slightest effort to analyse the effect of what this "expansion" as they call it will have on the game here. Lockwood and Sadler sit there saying how great it is, but they know darn well substituting English clubs for NA clubs is a death warrant.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member12792
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2020Oct 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1506.jpg
[quote:18jc6kzm]I wish everyone would read bramleyrhino's post two or three times just to get it through some thick skulls[/quote:18jc6kzm] [quote:18jc6kzm]Mr bramleyrhino speaks a lot of sense.[/quote:18jc6kzm] [quote="Jamie Jones-Buchanan":18jc6kzm]"I'd never forgive myself if a child of mine was born in Lancashire.[/quote:18jc6kzm]:1506.jpg

Quote: Donnyman "Yes of course we hold that against them. All SL clubs were required to develop players and that was, and remains through the "foundations" the SL clubs run that encourage and develop local grass roots RL. All English SL clubs have them and staff them. Why not look them all up?

You won't find such a system at Toronto, all you will find is a club that buys all it's players from here, or players from the NRL. Catalans don't seem have a junior development system that works either and they don't do academy anymore and an even larger proportion of their squad is now non-french (and the first choice team has only the odd Frenchman in it). Toulouse would not have any French SL players as the best go to Catalans, then Ottawa, New York, Montreal and Vancouver - the latter two who Perez revealed are in the pipeline - would also not have any home grown players. '"

Firstly, the argument that "all SL clubs are required to produce players" isn't accurate in the slightest. There is no requirement for clubs to produce players, only that they adhere to federation/overseas rules. Producing your own players is, of course, a way to do that, but it's far from a "requirement", to use your word.

We have English clubs that have barely produced a handful of elite players in the past two decades. We have clubs that have had a 120+ year head start on Toronto that don't run an academy structure. We have clubs that, despite having more than enough time to get it right, have academies that are classed as "requires improvement". If we're going to talk about clubs not producing talent, let's look at the whole picture - not just one club that's three and a half years old. Many clubs don't have a "junior system that works" - and they've had much, much longer than Toronto or Catalans to make it work.

The Catalans do have an academy, for what it's worth

I've said this plenty of times, but for some reason you seem to want to keep pushing a different agenda. I support expansion of the sport so that this sport can go on to be successful in terms of the product on the field and its security off it. Whether that is a Trans-Atlantic league or not, I don't mind, but clubs in North America are one potential avenue - an avenue with an awful lot of risk (as you know I have repeatedly acknowledged), but an avenue none the less.

If there were ways to grow this sport by "focusing on the heartlands", I'll happily support that but so far nobody on this forum, yourself included, who expresses such a sentiment has come up with a coherent suggestion for how "focusing on the heartlands" changes the sport's current trajectory.

But taking on your hypothetical Transatlantic league, and trying to "answer it properly".....

On how many clubs there should be in this league, there's no possible way to guage that at present. Toronto, the only North American club currently in existence, haven't kicked a ball in the Super League competition yet, we don't know what the appetite is from the audiences we want to reach and we don't know what the appetite is from sponsors on both sides of the Atlantic once they see what a Transatlantic SL looks like.

But if having North American clubs helps to raise standards in areas such as fan engagement, media engagement, commercial rights, etc, then bring it on. The sport sorely needs it, despite what 80% of Hull Daily Mail readers might think.

Who else will be in such a league? Well, frankly, the best clubs for the league. What the elite league of the sport should be about is those clubs that can be successful on and off the field - growing crowds, growing media interest, growing profile, ensuring that the players can earn a living that at least keeps pace with inflation - everything that Super League isn't doing at present. If that doesn't pass your test as a "proper answer", then I'm sorry but it's because its a question where there isn't a "proper answer" because many of the clubs talked about in this context (not by me, I might add) don't exist yet. Let's start with the one we've got, and see where it takes us.

I have never, either, said that a TV deal is a sure bet. I have said that being present in North America gives us a right to knock on doors but, from that point on, it's down to Toronto and Super League to make the case to those broadcasters. What TW have done however is gain the sport a level of media interest and discussion it has never had before.

As for what happens to the junior systems at the clubs / areas you mention. Firstly, let's acknowledge that participation is already falling. We therefore need to do something to change that trajectory.

Secondly, nobody has provided any tangible evidence that not having (for the sake of example) Wakefield in SL would result in a fall in junior participation at clubs in the Wakefield region. Sure, we have anecdotes, but there's nothing concreate to link participation at junior level with a presence in SL. There are lots of reasons why participation is falling - different distractions, demographic changes, RL's poor profile, competition from other sports, poor coaching, poor facilities, parental concerns about head injuries - whether the local professional club is in SL is probably way, way down the list.

Thirdly, do you not think that the opportunity to play professional RL in cities like Toronto or New York would be a huge incentive and inspiration to young people? It certainly would have been to teenage me back in the day.

Quote: Donnyman "And finally this nonsense about perez has left the club so the club aren't beholden to "his" business plan, it really is naive to pull this trick. Perez explained on behalf of TWP what TWP's business plan was. They were accepted to the RFL (and NOT Superleague) on this business plan and they did not and by their own admission will not deliver it. They should have been thrown out but a legal agreement sustains them 2020, and 2021 if they avoid relegation.'"

Have you never been involved in a business where the business plan or strategy has changed as things develop? As theories and ideas have been proven right or wrong? If so, you've lived a very sheltered life.

Quote: Donnyman "Now think about why New York who are seling off their last bits of merchandise and and Ottawa whose CEO has gone to Bradford haven't made any moves to join the game here?? Think about why TWP aren't recruiting many players, and are tying up existing players to 2021 and no further??'"

Toronto have just signed one of the biggest stars in world rugby and, in addition, a two-time Grand Final winner.

As a promoted club, they've had the same challenges in recruiting as every other promoted club - in not knowing the league they would be competing in as players entered the market during the summer. If the narrative has been that it's hard for newly promoted clubs to attract players, surely that has to apply to TW as well?

They also have a squad that appears to be well-equipped for SL as it stands. What more do you suggest they need?

Short-term contracts are common and, frankly, given the level of acrimony that has greated TW from various quarters of RL, would you make many long-term decisions?

As for NY and Ottawa, I don't know of the issue there but if you have credible links I'll happily look at them. My understanding is that Perez is at Bradford as a consultant to Wood, but will step back to Ottawa when the take on Hemel's licence next year. It seems though as if you're saying that its a bad thing that NY are selling merchandise?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member12792
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2020Oct 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1506.jpg
[quote:18jc6kzm]I wish everyone would read bramleyrhino's post two or three times just to get it through some thick skulls[/quote:18jc6kzm] [quote:18jc6kzm]Mr bramleyrhino speaks a lot of sense.[/quote:18jc6kzm] [quote="Jamie Jones-Buchanan":18jc6kzm]"I'd never forgive myself if a child of mine was born in Lancashire.[/quote:18jc6kzm]:1506.jpg

Quote: Donnyman "Ultimately we exist because SKY pay for us to exist. SKY don't want a Transatlantic league they want an English league. The TV deal won't shrink it will disappear if we let all these phoney clubs in. The problem is the RL press doesn't have the guts or the honesty to make the slightest effort to analyse the effect of what this "expansion" as they call it will have on the game here. Lockwood and Sadler sit there saying how great it is, but they know darn well substituting English clubs for NA clubs is a death warrant.'"

Do you have any evidence from Sky saying this?

The argument that Sky would prefer Bradford, Leigh or Widnes in SL over TW or Toulouse seems to be based on the suggestion that there is huge latent demand from people in those towns for Sky Sports, if only those clubs were in SL.

Do you seriously believe that there is a significant proportion of existing and potential RL fans in those areas who, despite being willing and able to subscribe to Sky Sports, currently don't because Bradford, Widnes and/or Leigh aren't in SL? A big enough pool of people to make or break a TV deal? I think it's utterly fanciful to believe that.

Sky is not out only potential customer when it comes to TV rights. We had a deal with BeIn, until the great negotiator Elstone stuck his oar in.

RankPostsTeam
International Star17932
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
simpsons/simp006.gif
:simpsons/simp006.gif

Quote: Barbed Wire "It also costs more money to get that income. Top line, that’s correct, but to open the doors costs money. Banging on about away teams not bringing supporters is irrelevant. I’d rather have a progressive club with ambition getting the game coverage that an age-old plodder who bring 500 fans.

I for one will be looking forward to watching Toronto. Regardless of the away end is empty. And the media interest in them, and hundreds of pages of debate on here, proves it is worthwhile for the sport, given that they are not taking any handouts from the game.'"

They will however cost each club a decent slice of cash.

To take a full squad + associated staff to Toronto for 3/4 days isn't going to come cheap.
Certainly a trip (for Wire) to Widnes on a Friday night will be a hell of a lot less than travelling halfway around the planet for 80 mins of RL.

I'm sure that "we" have thought forward all of the scenarios for a successful Toronto and just like Catalan, they will be immune to the short notice fixture changes and Thursday nights, that affect all of the other clubs in SL.

You rightly say that they aren't taking a slice of the Sky money but, IIRC, they (Toronto) were expecting to line up a TV deal, which seems to have gone with the wind and of all of the clubs in SL they will be most reliant on their consortium pumping in $millions every season to keep the ship afloat.
With their squad spend, especially with the SBW contract, they will be spending at an unsustainable rate but, tat is of course their prerogative.

Although I dont think that they belong in a "European" competition, I'm looking forward to seeing them both home and away, although the trip over there will be a "one off", rather than a regular thing.
Trips to Frances are peanuts compared to Toronto and beyond the means of most RL fans, which is a real shame.
Fundamentally, it still seems crazy to try and spread the game to a new continent 3500 miles away, when the UK "market" remains untapped.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5086No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Nov 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14911_1666773367.jpg
[b:3diuzizv][color=#0000FF:3diuzizv]WAKEFIELD[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]TRINITY[/color:3diuzizv] - [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]The[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#0000FF:3diuzizv]PRIDE[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]of[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#0000FF:3diuzizv]Sporting[/color:3diuzizv] [color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]Wakefield[/color:3diuzizv][/b:3diuzizv] [b:3diuzizv][color=#FF0000:3diuzizv]THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS[/color:3diuzizv][/b:3diuzizv]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_14911.jpg

Quote: Barbed Wire "It also costs more money to get that income. Top line, that’s correct, but to open the doors costs money. Banging on about away teams not bringing supporters is irrelevant. I’d rather have a progressive club with ambition getting the game coverage that an age-old plodder who bring 500 fans.

I for one will be looking forward to watching Toronto. Regardless of the away end is empty. And the media interest in them, and hundreds of pages of debate on here, proves it is worthwhile for the sport, given that they are not taking any handouts from the game.'"

OK, so let's all play in empty stadiums then and save the clubs some money!!!

I'm sure SKY or another broadcaster would continue to fund a sport that had no physical fans attending d040.gif d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9058
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
23603_1336678755.jpg
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_23603.jpg

Quote: wrencat1873 "You rightly say that they aren't taking a slice of the Sky money but, IIRC, they (Toronto) were expecting to line up a TV deal, which seems to have gone with the wind and of all of the clubs in SL they will be most reliant on their consortium pumping in $millions every season to keep the ship afloat.

Fundamentally, it still seems crazy to try and spread the game to a new continent 3500 miles away, when the UK "market" remains untapped.'"

Re the TV deal, it wouldn't seem essential they sign one right away. Who knows, maybe they'll capture the imagination and be offered one next year. Not nailed on, granted. Then again, there was also a lot of expectation that Elstone would be lining up a good deal for the other 11 clubs. We may yet find our own clubs need a financial defibrillating if the rumours are to be believed.

It would be crazy to try spread the game 3500 miles away. But fact is, the European game has barely lifted a finger and has had TWP dropped into its lap. The economics are such that it'll either sink or swim; no halfway house here where we're left with a ghost club that limps along once the serious money has run out.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bramleyrhino "Do you have any evidence from Sky saying this?

The argument that Sky would prefer Bradford, Leigh or Widnes in SL over TW or Toulouse seems to be based on the suggestion that there is huge latent demand from people in those towns for Sky Sports, if only those clubs were in SL.

Do you seriously believe that there is a significant proportion of existing and potential RL fans in those areas who, despite being willing and able to subscribe to Sky Sports, currently don't because Bradford, Widnes and/or Leigh aren't in SL? A big enough pool of people to make or break a TV deal? I think it's utterly fanciful to believe that.

Sky is not out only potential customer when it comes to TV rights. We had a deal with BeIn, until the great negotiator Elstone stuck his oar in.'"

Any evidence of BeIn's intersest?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1040No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2024Feb 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: IR80 "Any evidence of BeIn's intersest?'"

Pretty sure he is talking about Catalan Dragons. Elstone demanded more money and they walked away.

Bein won't step into the UK market unless they can win premiership football rights. They were tempted a few years ago but decided not to bid.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2215No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2020Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: kobashi "Pretty sure he is talking about Catalan Dragons. Elstone demanded more money and they walked away.

Bein won't step into the UK market unless they can win premiership football rights. They were tempted a few years ago but decided not to bid.'"

thanks

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 20195 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Clearwing "Re the TV deal, it wouldn't seem essential they sign one right away. Who knows, maybe they'll capture the imagination and be offered one next year. Not nailed on, granted. Then again, there was also a lot of expectation that Elstone would be lining up a good deal for the other 11 clubs. We may yet find our own clubs need a financial defibrillating if the rumours are to be believed.

It would be crazy to try spread the game 3500 miles away. But fact is, the European game has barely lifted a finger and has had TWP dropped into its lap. The economics are such that it'll either sink or swim; no halfway house here where we're left with a ghost club that limps along once the serious money has run out.'"

The serious money runs into thousands of $$Millions that increases as more potash is extracted from Brazilian mines. The $5 million plus a year that backs Toronto Wolfpack goes on as long as the owner goes on. You could say the same for Huddersfield or any club who is dependent on a sub from the owner.

The rumours don't trump the reality that a SKY deal is lined up, the reality is how much will it be? Last time the massive increase was given to us to cut BT's legs from under them and secure Rugby League for SKY for several years more. SKY want the game,...all they are saying is don't expect as much next time.

Out of the £200M last time only about 65% was for Superleague. A lot of money was wasted on the Championship to set up the MPG and spread monies to all clubs. Superleague are clear they will take all the money this time, so Superleague clubs will in the end preside over a reduced contract, but the SL clubs will not get a reduced amount. The championship will take a massive hit though.....

The 2 + 2 = 5 rumours don't understand the detail. They think if we get £150M this time it will be a disaster. If all that money goes just to Superleague then SL clubs will be on more TV money this time (and one again Championship clubs will get nowt this time). Also note the heavy hints and moves to create a 10 club SL 2022....a 1/10th. share of the TV money will be bigger than a 1/12th share as well

The future of Rugby League is not France, it is not North America, it is an English TV deal for English clubs. Why do people think Perez is behind a desk in Bradford (and not Ottawa) answering to Nigel Wood?

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player510No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Donnyman "The serious money runs into thousands of $$Millions that increases as more potash is extracted from Brazilian mines. The $5 million plus a year that backs Toronto Wolfpack goes on as long as the owner goes on. You could say the same for Huddersfield or any club who is dependent on a sub from the owner.

The rumours don't trump the reality that a SKY deal is lined up, the reality is how much will it be? Last time the massive increase was given to us to cut BT's legs from under them and secure Rugby League for SKY for several years more. SKY want the game,...all they are saying is don't expect as much next time.

Out of the £200M last time only about 65% was for Superleague. A lot of money was wasted on the Championship to set up the MPG and spread monies to all clubs. Superleague are clear they will take all the money this time, so Superleague clubs will in the end preside over a reduced contract, but the SL clubs will not get a reduced amount. The championship will take a massive hit though.....

The 2 + 2
Sky don't care what teams are in Super League. They would only care about viewership numbers and ratings. Correct me if I am wrong but I think Toronto rate well on Tv. That's all Sky and other broadcasters care about.

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player510No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20204 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Donnyman "The serious money runs into thousands of $$Millions that increases as more potash is extracted from Brazilian mines. The $5 million plus a year that backs Toronto Wolfpack goes on as long as the owner goes on. You could say the same for Huddersfield or any club who is dependent on a sub from the owner.

The 2 + 2
Apologies, double post

263 posts in 19 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
263 posts in 19 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.0283203125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Irregs#16
1m
Shopping list for 2025
MadDogg
5m
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
6m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
8m
Rumours thread
upthetrin92
9m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
11m
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
14m
Toulouse A
Highlander
24m
IMG scores
homme vaste
40m
Squad 2024
Listenup94
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
WHO IS NEXT
Manheim
26s
Shopping list for 2025
MadDogg
30s
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
36s
New halfback signing
Bully_Boxer
39s
TV Games - Not Hull
mwindass
40s
Toulouse A
Highlander
40s
Tom Johnstone
Trojan Horse
41s
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
44s
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
44s
Rumours thread
upthetrin92
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
Start@1873
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Best Wigan Tour Team
Cherry_Warri
TODAY
Josh Bowden
Dr Dreadnoug
TODAY
Squad for Giants
ninearches
TODAY
Leigh h
Zig
TODAY
Meadows
Torbreck
TODAY
July games
financialtim
TODAY
Salford - Away
RockNRolla
TODAY
Dons v Toulouse - Saturday 10 August 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Toulouse A
Highlander
TODAY
IMG scores
homme vaste
TODAY
Nathan Mason
MicktheGled
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Home
Mr Snoodle
TODAY
Half Time Report
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
Kick and cha
TODAY
Our next 2 meetings
H.G.S.A
TODAY
Lee Briers
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Register Thirteenth Win Of The Season With Victory Over Barrow
RLFANS News
TODAY
Academy Origin
B0NES
TODAY
Catalan Away
B0NES
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..