Player Coach689
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="FlexWheeler":8f22o6ue]The extent of his coaching is ''BASH EM, JUST F*CKING BASH EM. HE'S LOW ON CONFIDENCE, BASH HIM'' He's a limited coach that won't last long term.[/quote:8f22o6ue] .... [quote="rubber duckie":8f22o6ue]That would make Wigan strong favourites then. With Ratchford at FB and Patton with Cronk in the halves, I think we'll do very well without Sam.[/quote:8f22o6ue]:

Quote: fc baldy "The squad isn't that way off but it isn't going to happen overnight.The kids are all academy internationals and have tasted S/L action.......never did you any harm putting your kids in and how will you fare nxt season as your Quality to play rd your kids is disappearing season in season out.'"

Not sure what you are getting at with this. Wigan have lost Green and Goulding from last years squad. Goulding wasn't getting a game (Sarginson and Gelling the two centres with Thornley injured almost the entire season) and Green has Williams, Hampshire and Powell all vying to replace him.

Even still, its not as if Wigan only had 1 or 2 good years with youth. Haven't they won the u20 competition something silly like 6 out of 7 years? Given this what reason would you give to suggest, as you do, quality is disappearing year on year from Wigans youth players.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach20992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

“We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club. Thats why you got the Bullet Agar...Adam Pearson wants winners...not useless gits like you. "Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers." L.Daley 2005:

Quote: NickyKiss "We'll still have 6 internationals from today around them as well as the likes of McIlorum and Bowen and other guys who've played in Grand Finals, CC finals and a WCC.

It's not a case of measuring us against you though. Your a big club and a successful Hull will make the game stronger but it seems a while off at the moment. We had a spell around 2005 where our squad was chocked full of promising youngsters but the quality around them was poor and it harmed their development. There's a raft of top kids on that list but they need bedding in slowly and patience to be shown. It's a high pressure environment at Hull and people are desperate for success now not tomorrow.

I just hope they cope and if they do maybe they could achieve success quicker then expected.'"

We have brought in Minichello and Pryce who will provide more experience to go with Ellis,Yeaman and Houghton who are all seasoned pros and quality players.We also have a proper H/b pairing for the 1st time in ages that should settle us down a lot,as for the kids...we have brought them in,let them have a taste then take them out..a good example being Logan,made his debut against you in that battering was taken out and brought back at the end and held his own and scored 2 good tries v Leeds,Bowden has improved massively,Hadley is progressing nicely,Abdull didn't look out of place at all until he got took out by Hauraki cheaply,Lancaster scored for fun and we have
Tyson Wilson brothers and Jansin Turget in the wings so we should be ok.Some fans want success today but I can see where we are going and this is a outstanding crop of youngsters who will serve us well.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach20992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

“We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club. Thats why you got the Bullet Agar...Adam Pearson wants winners...not useless gits like you. "Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers." L.Daley 2005:

Quote: jimlav "Not sure what you are getting at with this. Wigan have lost Green and Goulding from last years squad. Goulding wasn't getting a game (Sarginson and Gelling the two centres with Thornley injured almost the entire season) and Green has Williams, Hampshire and Powell all vying to replace him.

Even still, its not as if Wigan only had 1 or 2 good years with youth. Haven't they won the u20 competition something silly like 6 out of 7 years? Given this what reason would you give to suggest, as you do, quality is disappearing year on year from Wigans youth players.'"

I meant you have lost experienced 1st teamers over the few yrs and you replace them with young ones but will it finally catch up with you....and are the 3 you mentioned ready to direct your team rd the park........not seen a lot of the 3 mentioned apart from on sky and isn't 1 a hooker and another a full back.Powell is the only proper H/b and he looks better at hooker.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29666
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Quote: jimlav "Not sure what you are getting at with this. Wigan have lost Green and Goulding from last years squad. Goulding wasn't getting a game (Sarginson and Gelling the two centres with Thornley injured almost the entire season) and Green has Williams, Hampshire and Powell all vying to replace him.

Even still, its not as if Wigan only had 1 or 2 good years with youth. Haven't they won the u20 competition something silly like 6 out of 7 years? Given this what reason would you give to suggest, as you do, quality is disappearing year on year from Wigans youth players.'"

I think he means the players playing alongside our youngsters after I said Hull haven't got enough quality to guide their juniors.

In terms of us Greens a loss but our pack will be much stronger and that young centre pairing have developed ten fold these past few months. Our big hopes in terms of the juniors are Williams and Hampshire. They'll play on the back of a big, experienced pack containing guys like Lockers and McIlorum and a prop rotation of about 7 or 8 first team experienced players who'll give them every chance.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach20992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2016Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: NickyKiss "I'd love for Hull to really emerge as a top side because it would be great for the game but looking at that squad it looks a way off tbh. The kids are good players but the quality to play around them looks to be lacking.

Hope I'm wrong.'"

Looking at Salfords and wWakeys squads I would say we are stronger than those 2 and dare I say Leeds Squad as well......Leeds 1-17 is superb but who will fill in for them if injured...they have a lot of unheard of players in that squad.....will they be better prepared than ours?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29666
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg

Quote: fc baldy "I meant you have lost experienced 1st teamers over the few yrs and you replace them with young ones but will it finally catch up with you....and are the 3 you mentioned ready to direct your team rd the park........not seen a lot of the 3 mentioned apart from on sky and isn't 1 a hooker and another a full back.Powell is the only proper H/b and he looks better at hooker.'"

Hampshire is a 6 and Williams and Powell are 7's traditionally from their time in the academy's but all have played in a few positions in the first team to date.

I've been worrying about losses catching up with us for years but somehow we manage to keep rolling on. We lost Richards and Burgess emerged, we lost Finch and Leuluai and Green and Smith came in, we've lost numerous forwards and others move in to their positions without much fuss.

I think Shaun Wane deserves great credit.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach689
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="FlexWheeler":8f22o6ue]The extent of his coaching is ''BASH EM, JUST F*CKING BASH EM. HE'S LOW ON CONFIDENCE, BASH HIM'' He's a limited coach that won't last long term.[/quote:8f22o6ue] .... [quote="rubber duckie":8f22o6ue]That would make Wigan strong favourites then. With Ratchford at FB and Patton with Cronk in the halves, I think we'll do very well without Sam.[/quote:8f22o6ue]:

Quote: fc baldy "I meant you have lost experienced 1st teamers over the few yrs and you replace them with young ones but will it finally catch up with you....and are the 3 you mentioned ready to direct your team rd the park........not seen a lot of the 3 mentioned apart from on sky and isn't 1 a hooker and another a full back.Powell is the only proper H/b and he looks better at hooker.'"

All 3 are H/B. Hampshire may end up at FB, but he has always been a H/B.

In terms of them being ready to lead us round the field only time will tell. But Wigan will still have Smith and O'loughlin to take most of the control of the team. Wigan did win 10 from 15 (9 from 13 in the league) with williams or powell at H/B last season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11599
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16831.gif
:16831.gif

looking at hull fc, salford and leeds, all have a strong 1-17, after that its all unkown, fc and leeds blood youngsters last season and before so their back up should be stronger this season

salford and fc are quite capable of making the 8 along with the usual suspects

going to be quite intersting who doesnt, may see a shock?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3853
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53838_1362327793.jpg
And so you aim towards the sky, And you'll rise high today, Fly away, Far away, Far from pain....:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53838.jpg

Most obvious thing to say about these squad lists is that there are certainly no world-beaters about.... Also from those squads listed on here, outside of the 1-17, there is plenty of mediocrity.

Again, being pretty obvious, most supporters will have high hopes for their own sides after seeing these squad lists.... As a Wire fan, I don't see much to suggest that we won't be challenging for trophies - However, similarly, non- Wire fans will rightly see our squad and think we are very beatable too.

As the salary cap was designed to do, we now have a relatively competitive competition, unfortunately because the cap limit hasn't budged for years, the league is also becoming more and more mediocre, standard wise, as the years roll on.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Lomax
Makinson
Turner
Jones
Swift
Burns
Walsh
Masoe
Roby
Amor
LMS
Wilkin
Thompson

Hohaia
Vea
Walmsley
Richards

Wellens
Dawson
Percival
Hewitt
Flanaghan
Greenwood
Savelio
Walker

Charnock
Ashworth
Fozard
Hand
<kids>

We have cap space (or I at least hope so, losing 12 and signing 2!) and there have been a few murmurs of players still to come in - nothing certain but Bryce Gibbs has been mentioned, which would be good just to take pressure off Richards shoulders, and would help with rotations a bit. I think if there weren't more movement to come from us we'd of announced the squad with today's shirt launch...

Initial impression: very inexperienced in the back end but plenty of talent there. Short a pack man but hopefully the rumours are true...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12097No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Dita's Slot Meter "Most obvious thing to say about these squad lists is that there are certainly no world-beaters about.... Also from those squads listed on here, outside of the 1-17, there is plenty of mediocrity.

Again, being pretty obvious, most supporters will have high hopes for their own sides after seeing these squad lists.... As a Wire fan, I don't see much to suggest that we won't be challenging for trophies - However, similarly, non- Wire fans will rightly see our squad and think we are very beatable too.

As the salary cap was designed to do, we now have a relatively competitive competition, unfortunately because the cap limit hasn't budged for years, the league is also becoming more and more mediocre, standard wise, as the years roll on.'"

And yet we've just seen England play as well as they have in a tournament for years. So if the quality of the league is down, and the international team is on the rise, then the only conclusion to be drawn is that there are less decent imports coming over.

Isn't that what people wanted?

And fwiw I don't think the quality is down. St Helens 2006 were certainly a better team than 2014. As were Leeds 2007/8. However, whilst the quality of the top couple of sides might be down I personally think the bottom sides are improved. This makes it a better league.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3853
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53838_1362327793.jpg
And so you aim towards the sky, And you'll rise high today, Fly away, Far away, Far from pain....:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53838.jpg

Quote: Mr. Zucchini Head "And yet we've just seen England play as well as they have in a tournament for years. So if the quality of the league is down, and the international team is on the rise, then the only conclusion to be drawn is that there are less decent imports coming over.

Isn't that what people wanted?

And fwiw I don't think the quality is down. St Helens 2006 were certainly a better team than 2014. As were Leeds 2007/8. However, whilst the quality of the top couple of sides might be down I personally think the bottom sides are improved. This makes it a better league.'"

I agree. The league is now more competitive, making for a more level league. However, the quality has been thinned out and is leading to increasingly poor quality of champion.

If we are being brutal, the only way to increase the true 'quality' of the league, under the present salary cap system, would be to cut the size of the top division to a maximum of 10, ideally 8.... Spread the quality among less clubs and obviously you have better sides?

It could even be argued that this latest idea of getting shut of the bottom 4, two thirds of the way through the season, is the next stepping stone to ultimately reducing the top division?

RankPostsTeam
International Star6848No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68072_1442575000.jpg
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68072.jpg

Quote: Mr. Zucchini Head " then the only conclusion to be drawn is that there are less decent imports coming over.

Isn't that what people wanted?'"

Nope.We want the decent imports.Fact is we do have less imports (a good thing) but most are of an average at best standard where in the past most clubs had at least one if not a few big names who had played rep footie down under and still had a few years to give and add to the quality of the league.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach29666
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg

Wigans squad looks like being (after Mossop's arrival and Taylor's exit)-

Bowen
Charnley
Gelling
Sarginson
Burgess
Powell
Smith
Flower
McIlorum
Mossop
J Tomkins
L Farrell
O'Loughlin

Tautai
Patrick
Bateman
Crosby

Williams
Hampshire
Thornley
Manfredi
L Tomkins
Clubb
Pettybourne
Dudson (probably leaving as well)
Greenwood
Sutton
C Farrell
Lever
Gildart
Tierney
Lloyd

Hughes and Burke out on loan.

Some good depth with 6 or 7 lads with at least 15-20 games first team experience outside the first 17. I'd expect the three youngsters (Powell, Williams and Hampshire) to all get chances at stand off.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach689
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2019Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: NickyKiss "Wigans squad looks like being (after Mossop's arrival and Taylor's exit)-

Bowen
Charnley
Gelling
Sarginson
Burgess
Powell
Smith
Flower
McIlorum
Mossop
J Tomkins
L Farrell
O'Loughlin

Tautai
Patrick
Bateman
Crosby

Williams
Hampshire
Thornley
Manfredi
L Tomkins
Clubb
Pettybourne
Dudson (probably leaving as well)
Greenwood
Sutton
C Farrell
Lever
Gildart
Tierney
Lloyd

Hughes and Burke out on loan.

Some good depth with 6 or 7 lads with at least 15-20 games first team experience outside the first 17. I'd expect the three youngsters (Powell, Williams and Hampshire) to all get chances at stand off.'"

Greenwood showed last season that he could offer something to Wigan whilst on loan at the Broncos. Sutton was outstanding for such a young prop when he played last season. These two along with C Farrell, Hampshire & Williams will be looking to get bigger mins this season. Think they may struggle to get what they want with players like Pettybourne, Thornley & Clubb (one of our most impressive players last season) already out of your 1-17.

L Tomkins and Lloyd are going to struggle to make an impact.

Wane has got a real job on his hands keeping everyone happy, but we do have real strength in depth. I would think he will look to rotate all season long to ensure the players are rested at the business end of the season.

92 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
92 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.9833984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Coach of the Year
The Speculat
12m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
DSJ1983
13m
Rumours and signings v9
nathan_rugby
24m
Season 2024
Zoo Zoo Boom
28m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Lord Tony Sm
32m
Staying or Not
Zoo Zoo Boom
45m
Ground Improvements
Two Points
50m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leeds owl
52m
Former players
Wanderer
59m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Leigh it is
Stu M
18s
Former players
Wanderer
20s
Halifax A
Greg Florimo
21s
Season 2024
Zoo Zoo Boom
23s
Rumours and signings v9
nathan_rugby
29s
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
Shabino
34s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
DSJ1983
53s
Betting 2024
karetaker
54s
Play-off semi-final
REDWHITEANDB
59s
Lord Tony Sm
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Coach of the Year
The Speculat
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Barbed Wire
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Chris71
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Lord Tony Sm
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
Stu M
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
TODAY
Must do better
Wires71
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Break Saints Hearts With Golden Point Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
MorePlaymake
TODAY
We are in good hands
God
TODAY
Josh Charnley
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off Progress In Eliminating Salford
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,138 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 4th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
Sun 22nd Sep
CH 27 Batley28-14Swinton
CH 27 Halifax14-10Bradford
CH 27 Swinton20-22Doncaster
L1 24 Hunslet18-14Midlands
L1 24 Keighley26-22Rochdale
WSL2024 15 LeedsW10-12York V
WSL2024 15 St.HelensW18-4WiganW
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22