FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Virtual Terrace > This where Super League MUST be heading!
31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: Worzel "Clubs need to be less reliant on the "Sky money". Total amateurs running clubs like Wildcats, Cas, Bulls, Broncos, and Widnes.'"

Explain how the people running Leeds,Saints,Wigan,Giants,Salford,Warrington,Hull are any different?

RankPostsTeam
International Star426No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Starbug "Explain how the people running Leeds,Saints,Wigan,Giants,Salford,Warrington,Hull are any different?'"

Not as reliant on TV income. Simple.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1002No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bewareshadows "But how do you take power from the clubs? At the moment the clubs are after more power not less? They have the power and I people rarely give up power. Even less likely for 12 clubs to give up power all at once.

It's a catch 22.

Once the clubs have all the power they then can't agree amongst themselves!'"

It's not easy, but the only hope for progress is to convince the clubs that they're giving up power to something that will ultimately serve their interests well. It's all very well to castigate chairmen for being too interested in control, but would any chairman in their right mind hand over control to Nigel Wood and that lot? If that was the only option on the table I'd be horrified if they gave up the control they have.

I happen to believe that most chairpeople aren't idiots. They've mostly all managed to acheive something in business life, so at least have half a clue how the world works. Most, I believe, could be convinced of the value of a powerful unified governing body if it was run by very good people and had enough checks and balances (without becoming a giant committee of course).

In practise, whilst hardly the impartial way to do it, such a body will have to be the creation of the chairman themselves if it's going to happen - people are more inclined to hand over power to something they think they created.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner33944No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9005.jpg
kcab sfrawdder Luck is a combination of preparation and opportunity Just to avoid confusion Starbug is the username of Steven Pike SOMEBODY SAID that it couldn’t be done But he with a chuckle replied That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin On his face. If he worried he hid it. He started to sing as he tackled the thing That couldn’t be done, and he did it!:9005.jpg

Quote: Worzel "Not as reliant on TV income. Simple.'"

How and why?

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: Starbug "Explain how the people running Leeds,Saints,Wigan,Giants,Salford,Warrington,Hull are any different?'"

Yep.

Even Leeds would struggle to be competitive without the £1.2m/£1.4m (whatever the figure is) TV money. In the same way Man Utd would without their TV money.

Being reliant on TV money isn't the problem. Lack of other income is.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman8125No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The SL clubs need more money to run full time squads so they can fulfil their obligations to SKY for the TV deal.
SKY pay around £26m, the SL clubs get £17m and the Champ clubs £1.7m.
Figures from a reliable source.
This means the RFL are keeping £7.3m for "admin" purposes. This leaves the SL clubs with less than 2/3rds of the SKY money. That plainly is not enough and it this shortage that is causing the problems as much as anything else.

The RFL need to cut their costs to ensure the SKY money goes to what SKY are paying for - Super League. A further £250k to each SL club from the RFL would I'm pretty sure prevent most of the financial problems clubs are having.
I would far rather the costs of "admin" be cut than us lose clubs, players and things like U21 leagues. All lost due to a lack of funds which it appears SKY are providing but are being witheld by the RFL.

The power is not with the clubs but the RFL. The RFL Chairman and CEO are also the Chairman and CEO of SL. That needs to be changed and improved.
SL need their own Chairman/CEO and the freedom to negotiate their own commercial deals. Something the RFL have self evidently failed to do.

For some time on here there has been a theme that the game is leaderless and lacking direction. A SL in partnership would give the RFL time to deal with the International Game, Challenge Cup and basic admin of the game.
The RFL is costing far too much and denying SL clubs monies that would prevent those in financial difficulties from having such money problems.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

Quote: Worzel "Clubs need to be less reliant on the "Sky money". Total amateurs running clubs like Wildcats, Cas, Bulls, Broncos, and Widnes.'"

As would other clubs without the generosity of their owners.

Are those clubs run like a business or purely reliant on owners cash?

So easy to ridicule those clubs; particularly as a team like Cas has always run a budget of making ends meet and always paid its bills on time to creditors.

Just because we don't satisfy your criteria of HAVING to spend the salary cap, we must be run badly. I don't get this fascination with HAVING to spend money. I believe that all Super League clubs should be encouraged to spend less than the salary cap whilst being successful and maximising other incomes. As a proper business should be. You will also know that the RFL have also asked other clubs to see the way Cas are operating and have been doing over the past 18 months as a model forward for other clubs. Hardly the poor club you intimate.

This is what worries me regarding Koukash trying to increase the salary cap. What it will lead to is financial warfare between clubs, creating a more divisive sport and an elite of 3/4. On the opposite side, whilst it may drive more income into the sport, it will also increase the propensity to which more overseas players come in and take the spots of English players (let's face it, the quota will be next after the salary cap), thereby damaging the production line of players. Not only that, you end up with some distinctly average players demanding more money from clubs.

On another side, rugby league has always been a community-based and interactive sport between sponsors, players, officials and fans. Will we have an elitist attitude in rugby league if the salary cap is increased?

Sorry, but it's not for me. I believe in slight increases to the salary cap but I also believe in maintaining rugby league as a sport for all, whilst also maximising the chance for young English players to go on and take themselves to the top.

Similarly, I don't believe in this whole furore about five or six players going to the NRL. It is beneficial for English rugby league in the sense that the more English players going into their system, the better coaching they will get, better facilities and also it will play a part in weakening the pool of Aussie players should they progress. It gives us a realistic chance of putting a dent in the Aussie production line to the benefit of English players.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Father Ted - what's your reliable source for those figures?

According to the Watkins Review the latest TV deal, for the 5 years 2012-2016, amounted to £135m or £27m per year. But that isn't just Sky and not just for Super League. That's for everything minus the internationals. So Super League, Challenge Cup, World Club Challenge, Championships & Northern Rail Cup and from Sky, BBC and Premier Sports.

The RFL receive 1/16th of the Super League TV deal. Which makes only a contribution toward RFL costs of running the game, it doesn't cover it.

The RFL keep Challenge Cup, Championships & Northern Rail Cup broadcast money plus obviously Internationals.

Apart from the 1/16th RFL share, a 1/16th share given to the Championships, and £2m split between SL and Championship clubs, SLE keep the SL TV money. Plus revenue from the playoffs, title sponsorship and any other commercial deals for SL.

According to the Watkins Review, SLE income is roughly around £24m per year.
The RFL receives and distributes the Championships shares of the TV deal.

Again looking at the Watkins Review, it appears the Super League portion of the TV deal in 2012 is about £22.5m. Which would seem to be about what SLE would receive from the total TV deal if in 2012 there was no title sponsor and their total income was around £24m.

I think the SL clubs are doing fine from their TV deal. What we need is the deal to be bigger, a title sponsor and clubs to get off their backsides and find some revenue themselves. But the proportions of the TV deal received by the SL clubs is fine.

RankPostsTeam
International Star426No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Fully "As would other clubs without the generosity of their owners.

Are those clubs run like a business or purely reliant on owners cash?

So easy to ridicule those clubs; particularly as a team like Cas has always run a budget of making ends meet and always paid its bills on time to creditors.

Just because we don't satisfy your criteria of HAVING to spend the salary cap, we must be run badly. I don't get this fascination with HAVING to spend money. I believe that all Super League clubs should be encouraged to spend less than the salary cap whilst being successful and maximising other incomes. As a proper business should be. You will also know that the RFL have also asked other clubs to see the way Cas are operating and have been doing over the past 18 months as a model forward for other clubs. Hardly the poor club you intimate.

This is what worries me regarding Koukash trying to increase the salary cap. What it will lead to is financial warfare between clubs, creating a more divisive sport and an elite of 3/4. On the opposite side, whilst it may drive more income into the sport, it will also increase the propensity to which more overseas players come in and take the spots of English players (let's face it, the quota will be next after the salary cap), thereby damaging the production line of players. Not only that, you end up with some distinctly average players demanding more money from clubs.

On another side, rugby league has always been a community-based and interactive sport between sponsors, players, officials and fans. Will we have an elitist attitude in rugby league if the salary cap is increased?

Sorry, but it's not for me. I believe in slight increases to the salary cap but I also believe in maintaining rugby league as a sport for all, whilst also maximising the chance for young English players to go on and take themselves to the top.

Similarly, I don't believe in this whole furore about five or six players going to the NRL. It is beneficial for English rugby league in the sense that the more English players going into their system, the better coaching they will get, better facilities and also it will play a part in weakening the pool of Aussie players should they progress. It gives us a realistic chance of putting a dent in the Aussie production line to the benefit of English players.'"

It's HOW they are being run.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

Yes, and the question at the top of my post still stands. How do you know that they are being run - in your words - 'badly'? What is the definition of bad?

Let's take the example of Cas again, never been in admin, pays creditors first and has average losses that are less than some of the top clubs - oh, and has managed to turn a profit at least once in the last decade.

Just because we don't or can't spend the salary cap, doesn't mean that we are being run badly nor do you have any evidence to substantiate that really. I have no doubt that we could be run better - and those steps are being taken and are coming into fruition now. But that doesn't mean we've been run poorly in the past.

After all, the general consensus on here seems to be that the whole game could be run better........

But your point about being reliant on Sky money is flawed when the majority of clubs in Super League - Huddersfield as an example, Salford another, Hull KR in the past another - are reliant on benefactors putting in cash. By your post, the whole of Super League is run badly because they are reliant on one income source and are not self-funding, self-sustainable entities.

RankPostsTeam
International Star156No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2015May 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Il Fanatico "The NRL has 143,423 followers on Twitter and 624,803 'likes' on Facebook. Not sure where you're/they're pulling those figures from. I'm guessing it's a collective rugby league total, but that's extremely ambiguous. Sonny Bill Williams has 336,398 on his own...

Agreed on most things. Especially the need for a neutral body made up of business people. Letting the clubs vote on the title sponsor is a joke. That's the governing bodies job, to make decisions for the good of the game, not for a clique of needy clubs.'"

Now count the followers and likes for each individual club and 4.7 million followers doesn't sound all that unrealistic. The NRL teams have roughly a combined 2 million followers on Facebook and Twitter. The NRL itself has an easy 1 million followers and likes across both. That's 3 million right there. Throw in the Intrust Cup, NRL One Community, NSWRL etc and you'll easily find another 1 and a half million likes and followers. Seems unlikely that you'd need to start counting players to hit the 4.7m figure.

At least they're counting down under, I bet nobody here is. The NRL actually has purpose-built "mission control room" initiative for big events. A fair sized room of experts tracking, engaging, promoting and measuring the event.

For more on the NRLs relationship with social media read here:

www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/a ... rol_b46675

www.vml.com/news-and-trends/arti ... gin-series

blog.marginmedia.com.au/Our-Blog ... cial-media

Fairly cool stuff but bet it costs a bit.

Lots of other cool NRL related stuff on the VML Vimeo page too

vimeo.com/74424866

www.campaignbrief.com/2013/03/co ... ds-te.html
Quote: Il Fanatico "The NRL has 143,423 followers on Twitter and 624,803 'likes' on Facebook. Not sure where you're/they're pulling those figures from. I'm guessing it's a collective rugby league total, but that's extremely ambiguous. Sonny Bill Williams has 336,398 on his own...

Agreed on most things. Especially the need for a neutral body made up of business people. Letting the clubs vote on the title sponsor is a joke. That's the governing bodies job, to make decisions for the good of the game, not for a clique of needy clubs.'"

Now count the followers and likes for each individual club and 4.7 million followers doesn't sound all that unrealistic. The NRL teams have roughly a combined 2 million followers on Facebook and Twitter. The NRL itself has an easy 1 million followers and likes across both. That's 3 million right there. Throw in the Intrust Cup, NRL One Community, NSWRL etc and you'll easily find another 1 and a half million likes and followers. Seems unlikely that you'd need to start counting players to hit the 4.7m figure.

At least they're counting down under, I bet nobody here is. The NRL actually has purpose-built "mission control room" initiative for big events. A fair sized room of experts tracking, engaging, promoting and measuring the event.

For more on the NRLs relationship with social media read here:

www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/a ... rol_b46675

www.vml.com/news-and-trends/arti ... gin-series

blog.marginmedia.com.au/Our-Blog ... cial-media

Fairly cool stuff but bet it costs a bit.

Lots of other cool NRL related stuff on the VML Vimeo page too

vimeo.com/74424866

www.campaignbrief.com/2013/03/co ... ds-te.html

RankPostsTeam
International Star426No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Feb 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

RFL/SL has a pathetically low profile on social media as a part of the bigger issue of a poor media profile overall. The game needs an serious overhaul and rebranding. Super League is a tired brand and too generic.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner20966No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Feb 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6679_1399761959.png
[quote="dally messenger":1gysl9ow]was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have[/quote:1gysl9ow] [quote="eels fan":1gysl9ow]You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.[/quote:1gysl9ow]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6679.png

Quote: Worzel "RFL/SL has a pathetically low profile on social media as a part of the bigger issue of a poor media profile overall. The game needs an serious overhaul and rebranding. Super League is a tired brand and too generic.'"

A quick (and maybe not accurate so happy to be corrected) look at FB shows
London Broncos 6,013 icon_lol.gif.....amazed they keep up the pretence icon_lol.gif
Salford 9,327
Widnes 4,377
Wakefield 2,089
Castleford 13,576
Catalan 3,229
HKR 9,613
Hull FC 19,323
Saints 17,336
Wigan 32,797
Leeds 52,310
Bradford Bulls 10,810
Giants 5,128
Warrington 27,279

215k and change......across 14 SL clubs.

The RFL deliver 9,311 and Super league 76,000.

RL representation in the UK on social media is less than poor but the clubs that have made an effort look similar to the clubs with most fans and the clubs with a chance of profitability. Leeds have without a doubt embraced the potential of social media with both arms as have the NRL themselves, both individually as well as collectively.

Perspective:
MANCHESTER UNITED = 38,500,000+ icon_eek.gif (all of them can't be from Essex can they?)

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman9721
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5885-54zedonite-msnicons.jpg
regards and ENJOY your sport Leaguefan "The Public wants what the Public gets" - Paul Weller:icons077e_files/5885-54zedonite-msnicons.jpg

Just an observation but paying silly contracts to past it, never were, never will be, pension seeking crocks from the southern hemisphere is not conducive to money being kept in the game in this country.

I still wonder why clubs think it is different and cost effective, especially when their accounts are negative in either debt, turnover, balance, profit & loss or a combination or even all.

But then all I know is 99p is not £1 but neither is £1.01, a concept I suggest is beyond some.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: gutterfax "A quick (and maybe not accurate so happy to be corrected) look at FB shows
London Broncos 6,013 Just to add the Twitter followings:

Leeds - 43.3k
Wigan - 34k
Warrington - 22.5k
Saints - 22k
Hull FC - 17.6k
Hull KR - 13.1k
Wakefield - 11k
Bradford - 10.9k
Huddersfield - 10.9k
Castleford - 10.1k
Salford - 10k
Widnes - 9.7k
London - 8.3k
Catalans - 4.9k

RFL - 19.7k
SL - 44.3k
England RL - 26.6k

RFL referees - 9.6k

31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
31 posts in 3 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.0595703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
11m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
11m
Todays match v Saints
just_browny
12m
Film game
Wanderer
15m
Max
PopTart
20m
Whitehaven
PopTart
39m
Hull KR H
MattyB
48m
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
49m
Squads - Leopards v Wolves
Deeeekos
Recent
Salford H
Dave K.
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
krisleeds
37s
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
38s
Call for funds
Bubba
41s
IMG scores
PopTart
45s
Squads - Leopards v Wolves
Deeeekos
48s
Leeds Rhinos - Away
bonaire
48s
Play-offs
Deeeekos
51s
TV games not Wire
rubber ducki
1m
Saints h
Zig
1m
Whitehaven
PopTart
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
Howfenwire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
The games af
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
jimmyfivebel
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
just_browny
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
RobRiches
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
TODAY
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six After Destroying Hull FC
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,247 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20