Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2013Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40619_1282849784.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40619.jpg

1. Leeds - Can't really see anyone beating them in the regular season, we've strengthened further whereas Saints are similar to last year.
2. Warrington - I think they have the greatest chance of breaking up the Leeds Saints dominance. Myler will be key.
3. St Helens - Long Gilmour and Cayless replaced with Soliola Moore and Fozzard, Eastmond will have to have a big year if they're going to challenge.
4. Wigan - Will be there abouts but won't win anything I don't think.
5. Catalans - Johnson and Sa are good signings, but I think they need Bird to really have a chance of silverware. He showed in the play offs that he was a quality player.
6. Bradford - Despite losing Burgess, I think if the Orford rumours are true they will have a good side next year and improve on a poor 2009.
7. Hull FC - They've brought in some quality and I think this year they'll make in the eight.
8. Huddersfield - It will be difficult to repeat the brilliance of last year but they'll scrape the eight.
9. Hull KR - Again a great season last year and will be a difficult to beat but apart from Dobson I don't see where the quality is going to come from.
10. Castleford - Not really much difference in the side but other teams have improved whereas they haven't
11. Wakefield - It's a very different team this year and they've replaced some dead wood with quality but I can't see them making the eight.
12. Harlequins - Very average team by the looks of things.
13. Celtic - Hoping for a better season for them this year but can't see them doing better than 13th.
14. Salford - They've lost most of their good players and replaced them with not much really.

WCC - Melbourne by 10.
Challenge Cup - Leeds Bradford final.. Leeds by 14
GF - Leeds Warrington - Leeds by 8

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1780No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Dec 2009LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18442.jpg
:18442.jpg

Quote: efcrhino "1. Leeds - Can't really see anyone beating them in the regular season, we've strengthened further whereas Saints are similar to last year.
2. Warrington - I think they have the greatest chance of breaking up the Leeds Saints dominance. Myler will be key.
3. St Helens - Long Gilmour and Cayless replaced with Soliola Moore and Fozzard, Eastmond will have to have a big year if they're going to challenge.
5. Catalans - Johnson and Sa are good signings, but I think they need Bird to really have a chance of silverware. He showed in the play offs that he was a quality player.
6. Bradford - Despite losing Burgess, I think if the Orford rumours are true they will have a good side next year and improve on a poor 2009.
7. Hull FC - They've brought in some quality and I think this year they'll make in the eight.
8. Huddersfield - It will be difficult to repeat the brilliance of last year but they'll scrape the eight.
9. Hull KR - Again a great season last year and will be a difficult to beat but apart from Dobson I don't see where the quality is going to come from.
10. Castleford - Not really much difference in the side but other teams have improved whereas they haven't
11. Wakefield - It's a very different team this year and they've replaced some dead wood with quality but I can't see them making the eight.
13. Celtic - Hoping for a better season for them this year but can't see them doing better than 13th.
14. Salford - They've lost most of their good players and replaced them with not much really.

WCC - Melbourne by 10.
GF - Leeds Warrington - Leeds by 8'"

If we managed to finish fifth with 'deadwood' in our squad, byreplacing them with 'quality' we should be capable of a similar or better finish.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5695No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2012May 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31227_1305309995.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_31227.jpg

I think Catalans will finish above Warrington, Wigan and possibly Saints with their forward pack.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner3019No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2011Feb 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
8757.jpg
:8757.jpg

1. Leeds
2. Wigan
3. Wire
4. Saints
5. Hull
6. Hull KR
7. Catalans
8. Huddersfield
--------------------
9. Bratfut
10. Wakefield
11. Quins
12. Castleford
13. Celtic
14. Salford

for me

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1211No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2011Oct 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29584.gif
:DANCE: [size=150:3h65lekd][color=red:3h65lekd]The Eric Shaw Prediction League NL1 and NRC Champion 2008[/color:3h65lekd][/size:3h65lekd] :DANCE: [b:3h65lekd][color=red:3h65lekd]SALFORD TILL I DIE[/color:3h65lekd][/b:3h65lekd] [size=150:3h65lekd][b:3h65lekd]SALFORD RUGBY WILL NEVER DIE[/b:3h65lekd][/size:3h65lekd]:29584.gif

Quote: efcrhino "1. Leeds - Can't really see anyone beating them in the regular season, we've strengthened further whereas Saints are similar to last year.
2. Warrington - I think they have the greatest chance of breaking up the Leeds Saints dominance. Myler will be key.3. St Helens - Long Gilmour and Cayless replaced with Soliola Moore and Fozzard, Eastmond will have to have a big year if they're going to challenge.

WCC - Melbourne by 10.
GF - Leeds Warrington - Leeds by 8'"

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach102No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Why do people always put Hull and Wire so high up the table and put like of Wakie and Cas so low i have no doubt we can beat both these teams.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2517No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Apr 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

1. Leeds rhinos- cant see anyone stopping them again next year, however i do predict the gap will be closer.
2. Catalan Dragons- Ive got a feeling, especially after the signing of dallas johnson that they will be the team to watch next season look like they have real potential.
3. St Helens- saints will be a force still but they need a big year from eastmond, soliola will be key.
4. Wigan Warriors- i expect a good season from us next year, a new coaches influence will definately have an effect and i can see our defense being extremely tight. wigan also have the same squad so weve got a bit of continuity there.
5. Warrington Wolves- Wire need to finish in the top 6 this year, with the players they have signed the spotlight will be on them. however i still think they will have the tendancy to turn in a shocking performance and cant see them getting over that culture
6. Bradford bulls- some good signings around bradford for next year, if they get orford they could finish higher, however i dont think mcnamara is the man to get the best out of that team.
7. Hull Fc- hull look to have signed some good players for next year, if they can keep long and shrek fit they will be in the top 8 come the end of the season.
8. Huddersfield- dont see them improving on last season, they will just get in the 8 in my opinion. other teams around them seem to be making more significant signings and moves.
9. hull kr- going to say the same about kr to be honest; they have some talent but again cant see them doing much next year.
10. castleford- cas will have another decent season, and i am looking forward to seeing how some of the players, such as owen and westerman develop, they could be pushing for england places next year.
11. wakefield- cant see them hitting the heights of last year; however i hope they do because i like the club. be difficult for them with the rumours of the problems surrounding the club with debts.
12. crusaders rl- i think the noble factor alone could see the welsh pushing upwards next year, if he can recruit some real solid grafters i can see them finishing further up.
13. harlequins- think quins are going to have a quiet season next year. they really need to improve on the finish to last season however i cant see how they are going to do it.
14. salford- they will miss myler, however the likes of ratchford can really step up now, they have some quality youth coming through at salford but i cant see them getting off the bottom.

world club challenge:- melbourne to comfortably win, they have a quality team there and i cant see leeds being able to live with them.
challenge cup- wigan- maguire will lead us to a final and i think a trophy next year.
super league- catalan dragons there pack is going to be huge and they are constantly on the up- walters should know them better in the second season anyway

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1824No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34673.gif
:34673.gif

1 Leeds
2 St Helens
3 Warrington
4 Huddersfield
5 Wigan
6 Hull
7 Catalans
8 Wakefield

9 Bradford
10 Castleford
11 Hull KR
12 Harlequins
13 Salford
14 Crusaders

Grand Final - Leeds
Challenge Cup - Hull
World Club Challenge - Melbourne

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner12006No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Oct 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6278_1381491357.jpg
[b:3ekusm3q][color=#FF0000:3ekusm3q]WIGAN RLFC[/color:3ekusm3q][/b:3ekusm3q]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6278.jpg

Quote: Newton-Le-willows-Warrior "1. Leeds rhinos- cant see anyone stopping them again next year, however i do predict the gap will be closer.
2. Catalan Dragons- Ive got a feeling, especially after the signing of dallas johnson that they will be the team to watch next season look like they have real potential.
3. St Helens- saints will be a force still but they need a big year from eastmond, soliola will be key.
4. Wigan Warriors- i expect a good season from us next year, a new coaches influence will definately have an effect and i can see our defense being extremely tight. wigan also have the same squad so weve got a bit of continuity there.
5. Warrington Wolves- Wire need to finish in the top 6 this year, with the players they have signed the spotlight will be on them. however i still think they will have the tendancy to turn in a shocking performance and cant see them getting over that culture
6. Bradford bulls- some good signings around bradford for next year, if they get orford they could finish higher, however i dont think mcnamara is the man to get the best out of that team.
7. Hull Fc- hull look to have signed some good players for next year, if they can keep long and shrek fit they will be in the top 8 come the end of the season.
8. Huddersfield- dont see them improving on last season, they will just get in the 8 in my opinion. other teams around them seem to be making more significant signings and moves.
9. hull kr- going to say the same about kr to be honest; they have some talent but again cant see them doing much next year.
10. castleford- cas will have another decent season, and i am looking forward to seeing how some of the players, such as owen and westerman develop, they could be pushing for england places next year.
11. wakefield- cant see them hitting the heights of last year; however i hope they do because i like the club. be difficult for them with the rumours of the problems surrounding the club with debts.
12. crusaders rl- i think the noble factor alone could see the welsh pushing upwards next year, if he can recruit some real solid grafters i can see them finishing further up.
13. harlequins- think quins are going to have a quiet season next year. they really need to improve on the finish to last season however i cant see how they are going to do it.
14. salford- they will miss myler, however the likes of ratchford can really step up now, they have some quality youth coming through at salford but i cant see them getting off the bottom.

world club challenge

So you can't see anyone stopping Leeds but they won't win anything?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman1468
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 1970Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

1. Leeds
2. Catalans
3. St Helens
4. Wigan
5. Warrington
6. Wakefield
7. Huddersfield
8. Hull KR
9. Castleford
10. Hull FC
11. Bradford
12. Quins
13. Celtic
14. Salford

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5035No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2021Oct 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44747_1304271884.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44747.png

Leeds
Catalan
Wigan
St Helens
Warrington
Huddersfield
Hull KR
Castleford
-------------------
Wakefield
Hull FC
Harlequins
Crusaders
Bradford
Salford

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1951No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2013Jun 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40619_1282849784.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40619.jpg

Quote: Gaslight "Leeds
Catalan
Wigan
St Helens
Warrington
Huddersfield
Hull KR
Castleford
-------------------
Wakefield
Hull FC
Harlequins
Crusaders
Bradford
Salford'"

Think that's a bit harsh tbh...

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman25689No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1617.jpg
[quote="Meyt N Prater Pie"]I think I hate wigan.[/quote]:1617.jpg

Leeds - Eastwood is a good signing, he gives them more beef in the pack and once again they're the team to beat.

Saints - Younger side. Soliola is a quality signing and will bash people about. Graham will have more support in Fozzard and Eastmond will get a settled run in the side. I think he'll have a big, big season on the back of a good Tri Nations. Big pack, but lack of pace in the backs.

Wigan - New coach should bring more consistency. I think they'll be a fitter and more organised side next year.

Wire - Could take a little time for the new boys to settle, but once they gel they'll be a tough team.

Catalans - Great additions to the squad and will be a threat.

Hudds - Added some quality to their side and will be strong once again.

Hull KR - Can't see them challenging for honours, but they'll make the 8.

Hull - Stronger side, but much depends on injuries. Long is past his best, but he'll bring experience and organisation to the Hull side.

Bradford - Made a couple of good additions, but I question the coach and the loss of Burgess will be difficult to overcome.

Wakefield - Difficult to beat under Kear, but lack quality.

Castleford - Good, young, exciting side to watch, but it'll be hard for them to make the 8. They may just make 8th.

Salford - Similar to last year. Can't see them challenging.

Harlequins - Might start well, but always seem to fade.

Celtic - Noble has a tough job and needs to make signings, otherwise they'll finish bottom.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8741
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Leeds
St Helens
Warrington
Huddersfield
Catalan Dragons
Hull KR
Wigan
Bradford
Wakefield
Hull FC
Harlequins
Castleford
Salford
Crusaders

RankPostsTeam
Moderator10694No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

1. Leeds
2. Warrington
3. Saints
4. Catalan
5. Wigan
6. Hull KR
7. Bradford
8. Huddersfield
--------------------
9. Wakefield
10. Hull
11. Castleford
12. Celtic
13. Quins
14. Salford

Grand Final - Leeds vs Wigan - Leeds by 10
Challenge Cup Final - Leeds vs Bradford - Leeds by 4
WCC - Leeds vs Melbourne - Leeds by 8

248 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
248 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.84423828125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
16m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Irregular Ho
39m