FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Virtual Terrace > GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Castleford Tigers - 20:00:00
77 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: jakeyg95 "Why? Do you have the attention span of a goldfish? Can you not remember that we wouldn't have even been in front late on without the same player scoring. How can you blame it all on him for giving a penalty away at the end? You really are a complete moron.'"

You can't compare the two that's an insult to the goldfish, he came home from school the other day and said that the teacher called him a cretin, our William was as chuffed as owt because he said that, that was the first time the teacher had ever given him any praise icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain33No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Mar 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Willzay "Read my post again you obsessed turd bucket. I do not outright blame Fafita for the defeat, I blame him for the drop goal, and it was embarrassing celebrating in front of Cas fans with five minutes left.'"

I told your uncle alf not to come out with stuff like that cos if our William here's you he'll be be calling people it and here we are you proving me right your such a disappointment at times, you leave school this year and if you want to get on in life you've some serious growing up to do, I don't want to argue with you Willy but what's wrong with him celebrating a drop goal in front of the Cas fans choose how long there is to go.

RankPostsTeam
International Star6903
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201510 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
73643_1666630451.jpeg
[img:v6cgff03]http://s26.postimg.org/9xie34xyh/leigh1.png[/img:v6cgff03]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_73643.jpeg

Quote: BD "The penalties before were minor infringements IMO - if he would have sinbinned for a dubious high shot or a minor holding down it would have looked a little ridiculous. Don't think it would have been justified'"

The ref quite clearly states.."Thats three in 16 minutes,help me out" He isn't referring to minor infringements.

RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: atomic "The ref quite clearly states.."Thats three in 16 minutes,help me out" He isn't referring to minor infringements.'"

I've seen officials be more robust in those circumstances, so it was a bit inconsistent to see them get two warnings about a warning - but no actual warning. That said, I have no issues with the reffing of that game - there were a few errors, but they probably evened themselves out; what I was happy to see, was a cracking game of RL between two sides who in years gone by, would have been considered makeweights. High quality, lots of skill, really tough defence and some nice free flowing attacking play. To lose to Cas, in their current form, by just a DG, is a real indicator of how far Trinity have come.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4473No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42181_1527427546.jpg
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround." An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42181.jpg

Quote: bren2k "I've seen officials be more robust in those circumstances, so it was a bit inconsistent to see them get two warnings about a warning - but no actual warning. That said, I have no issues with the reffing of that game - there were a few errors, but they probably evened themselves out; what I was happy to see, was a cracking game of RL between two sides who in years gone by, would have been considered makeweights. High quality, lots of skill, really tough defence and some nice free flowing attacking play. To lose to Cas, in their current form, by just a DG, is a real indicator of how far Trinity have come.'"

Quite right Bren. I kept saying to my housemate who is a leeds fan, whenever something went our way or against us "well that's fair enough as we just got something we shouldn't 2 mins ago / that's karma as that was never a penalty." Kendall wasn't biased and I thought his decisions did even themselves up throughout the night. Wakefield have been good at home this year and I certainly didn't expect us to rock up and win easily, at 16 0 , I thought next score was huge, you go 4 scores clear you win, we score and there's always that threat we might get on a roll.

77 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
77 posts in 6 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.05029296875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Whitehaven
Scarlet Pimp
24m
Todays match v Saints
The Speculat
28m