FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > The Virtual Terrace > ricky stuart has gggggoooooooooooorrrrrrrnnnnnnnn
99 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Durham Giant , TimperleySaint
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member11304No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2055.jpg
[i:2xpte1bg]Pumpy bumps on a 4/4 clump...[/i:2xpte1bg]:2055.jpg

Quote: The Wood "Good riddance. I had a lot of respect for the man as a coach before his outburst. In fact I was very impressed how calm and relaxed he was during the press conference after the final, but now I couldn't care less as long as he doesn't coach representative level again.'"

Quote: The Wood "Worried is not the word however I am always happy to see anyone who thinks that abusing match officials is OK get their just deserts. I'd hate to think that you were condoning his actions but then again maybe it's just a case of standards.'"

Quote: The Wood "Do the same thing in most other jobs, and you would be dismissed. Do the same thing in a profession heavily exposed to the the media as RL is in Australia then instant dismissal.

Stuart needed his arm twisted considerably to "resign", should have been suspended for coaching in the NRL for his actions.'"

Quote: The Wood "So what exactly was attacking the referee and his boss in the hotel reception if it wasn't sour grapes. It has nothing to do with England it has everything to do with this man's actions and his abuse of the officials. The man is an absolute disgrace and has brought the good name of our sport and the Australian team into disrepute.

Anyone condoning such behaviour is no better than he is and that really is bad form.'"

We can both quote, dally.

The difference is I've pointed out that some people don't think Stuart's actions are acceptable, regardless of who he coaches.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman7155No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Look forward to chatting to him in the NSW Cup this year, like I used to Russell Smith. icon_lol.gif

atleast they admit he's an aussie now.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5671No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34439.jpg
winning like never before. decoys. mouse traps. chicken wings. lollie pops. shepperds. the crusher. grapples. big league. In 1935 The Dragon Slayers as they were known defeated Canterbury bulldogs 91-6, which is still the biggest win in the Club's History. In 1907, the St George district had a club in the Sydney rugby union competition. Interestingly, the team's area was referred to as the 'Illawarra suburbs'. A resolution to form a St George rugby league club was made at a local meeting held in early 1908, but the movement faltered and collapsed. St George, wearing the district colours of red and white, played in the NSWRL's Third Grade competition in 1910, and formed a President's Cup team in 1911. References were found at the time to district teams being called 'The Saints'.the perfect 11 //www.dragons.com.au/shop/index.asp //dragons.leagueunlimited.com/ //www.showroom.com.au/dragons/drag ... 1intro.htm:34439.jpg

tigers coach. sheenes. has been metioned as the roos coach icon_wink.gif and murray.meninga.hasler. icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5671No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34439.jpg
winning like never before. decoys. mouse traps. chicken wings. lollie pops. shepperds. the crusher. grapples. big league. In 1935 The Dragon Slayers as they were known defeated Canterbury bulldogs 91-6, which is still the biggest win in the Club's History. In 1907, the St George district had a club in the Sydney rugby union competition. Interestingly, the team's area was referred to as the 'Illawarra suburbs'. A resolution to form a St George rugby league club was made at a local meeting held in early 1908, but the movement faltered and collapsed. St George, wearing the district colours of red and white, played in the NSWRL's Third Grade competition in 1910, and formed a President's Cup team in 1911. References were found at the time to district teams being called 'The Saints'.the perfect 11 //www.dragons.com.au/shop/index.asp //dragons.leagueunlimited.com/ //www.showroom.com.au/dragons/drag ... 1intro.htm:34439.jpg

WESTS Tigers coach Tim Sheens has admitted he would be interested in the vacant Kangaroos coaching job if it was offered to him, but believes he is an outsider for the role.
The odds on the four-time premiership-winning coach taking over from Ricky Stuart have shortened but Sheens, who will start his seventh season as Tigers mentor this year, said he is only focused on the start of the new NRL campaign.

"It's speculation, I see I've shortened from 30s which just shows how much of a chance I really was,'' Sheens said.

Sheens, who has won four Dally M coach of the year awards, said he had received no contact from the ARL about the job and had given it little thought.

icon_wink.gif www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 66,00.html
WESTS Tigers coach Tim Sheens has admitted he would be interested in the vacant Kangaroos coaching job if it was offered to him, but believes he is an outsider for the role.
The odds on the four-time premiership-winning coach taking over from Ricky Stuart have shortened but Sheens, who will start his seventh season as Tigers mentor this year, said he is only focused on the start of the new NRL campaign.

"It's speculation, I see I've shortened from 30s which just shows how much of a chance I really was,'' Sheens said.

Sheens, who has won four Dally M coach of the year awards, said he had received no contact from the ARL about the job and had given it little thought.

icon_wink.gif www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 66,00.html

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I think he is a legend and atleast he tells it like it is. I had no problem with what happened at the at the world cup even though we should have won. The media blows everything up.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5671No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2009Jan 1970LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34439.jpg

i like ricky aswell . if that means anything icon_lol.gif

99 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
99 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.0234375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Planning for next season
mwindass
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
mwindass
10m