JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: woolly07 "You have missed the point though.
Everyone says they should have rested our best 17 apart from just a few that needed game time such as Gaskell, Seijka and Lauaki etc.

What people are fed up with is the total lack of interest and enthusiasm. Please work out how much it costs for a bloke to take his wife and two kids to a game. That is why I am sick and tired of this attitude of "it didn't really matter". It bloody well does matter that they try at every game!

Clearly, my problem is that I have watched the Northern / Bulls for 40 years and this was still a local derby against the Fax. I had still paid good money to get into the stadium. I expected a game for goodness sake.

Is this what we can expect. Pay top money for 28 games a season but the club and players will decide which handful of games they will try hard in. If that is the case then don't buy a ST and just pay at the gate on 3-4 games.

Green is a businessman. He must understand what I am getting at when I talk about wanting VFM or we don't come back again. If he does, he must have some concerns about his coach, players and Ferres. People will only pay for rubbish for so long.'"

It was the last game of the Season, before your home crowd and we were expecting a good performance. How can you expect a supporter who went to that game for the first time to feel. Would he /she think about going again... I think not! It is not just about winning it is about the playing of the game, and entertaining your audience.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9088No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13462.gif
:13462.gif

Quote: rugbyreddog "I haven't missed the point. I agree with you entirely. Most of the season we have been short changed by the team who have turned in a lot of substandard performances. The attitude of all at Odsal has been that as long as we get promoted the fans will accept anything - and I suppose they are right to a certain extent. With this in mind I was saying that we could not go into the club's most vital match in it's history on the back of playing our full strength team and getting beat by Halifax. Too many on this board are under the impression that if we play out top strength team everything will be alright. Unfortunately this is not what I believe. If Wakey are off their game and we play our best we have a chance. But that's all. We beat Salford which probably said more about them than us. We beat Leigh who have struggled in the qualifiers and face finishing 7th. We beat Sheffield. Every other team has put 50 on us.
Now, should we fail to get promoted, how do you sell season tickets or charge exorbitant admission prices next year? This years prices were qualified by the reasoning that if we want to get back into SL we have to pay for it.'"

As your posts often demonstrate you're clearly a glass half empty person. But what the club actually sold was, if you want a side capable of competing for a return to SL then you have to pay for it. We're in the £1M game which getting back into the real world was the most likely route for a return to SL. So you could argue that the club and the coaching staff have delivered what most fans would ask as a minimum of the 'exorbitant prices' to fund the squad spend.

The selling of season tickets next year could be tricky because I still think too many of our supporters saw this season as a one off before we return to SL. Personally I always thought it a tough ask but I am confident that this side can beat Wakefield next week if they perform like they can. Yesterday wasn't pretty and whilst not acceptable I can understand why a performance like that happened. Some of the players in that shirt won't be here next year and a few probably knew they weren't going to get a look in next week either. You'd hope they'd have a little more professional pride but as Jimmy has said it makes his job a little easier now for next week.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator10969
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1271.jpg
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain Build Bridges NOT Walls:1271.jpg

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "As I said, dead rubber, irrelevant to anything. I will only say all season many been on Lowes back for not playing some of these. The bonus for you is you can now slate him for playing them. This debacle and especially the players who gave up in the second half can continue their rest next week. From their point of view I am surprised though. How can you get a chance, yet pack the game in as if it was all beneath you? It was a dead rubber for Fax too, but they played with precisely the opposite mindset. Another 50, at home, against part-timers. They won't even dare ask to be selected.'"

I think you alluded to the real problem we had yesterday in the second sentence, about Lowesy not playing these lads all season. He [ishould[/i have played them more through the season imo, one or two at a time, both to give the 'regular' starters both a break and a bit of recovery time and, of course, to give these 'reserves' some game time. If he'd done that, instead of, after spending most of the season sitting on their backsides, just slinging them all in, en masse, they would have been nearer to being properly match fit and have played a bit better,and looked a little bit more like a.....well, like a team, so yeah, I guess I'm taking my bonus!!

At the end of the day though, Jimmy was tasked with bringing the side into the final play-off and he's done that - job done.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: Rarebreed "It was the last game of the Season, before your home crowd and we were expecting a good performance. How can you expect a supporter who went to that game for the first time to feel. Would he /she think about going again... I think not! It is not just about winning it is about the playing of the game, and entertaining your audience.'"

I am beginning to believe that half the people on here are either totally bonkers or else trolling.

Look, as a general point all the stuff about VFM, entertainment etc. is valid and yes you could rightly have a whinge at those on the field in the second half who badly let us and themselves down, but that was NOT the fault of Green and it was NOT the fault of Lowes.

Regardless of whether it had been , I find it mind-boggling that here we are on the eve of arguably THE MOST CRITICAL GAME in the history of the club, yet some people are whingeing about a poor performance in 40 minutes of a dead rubber. Several players let us and themselves down, yes we all saw that, it happens and it needs no underlining as we're not blind, but in th circumstances how many flying foulkes do i give? Not many, tbh.

What I am most looking for is for the team against Wakey to play with the determination, energy and resolve that they did against Salford and at Leigh. Then maybe, just maybe, if things go our way ... and even if it doesn't happen, if they do that, then I will go home happy enough. Either way, the dead rubber before the big game was, to anyone who thinks about it, just an unwanted meaningless fixture that we had to fulfil before getting down to very serious business. As it happens they played crap in the second half but just cos they did - Lowes didn't plan or want it that way. But... SO WHAT? Yes he needs at some stage to consider and deal with those who badly underperformed but he has bigger, whale-size, fish to fry just now.

Did you go to the game oblivious to what is coming up? Sounds like it.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: Bulliac "I think you alluded to the real problem we had yesterday in the second sentence, about Lowesy not playing these lads all season. He [ishould[/i have played them more through the season imo, one or two at a time, both to give the 'regular' starters both a break and a bit of recovery time and, of course, to give these 'reserves' some game time. If he'd done that, instead of, after spending most of the season sitting on their backsides, just slinging them all in, en masse, they would have been nearer to being properly match fit and have played a bit better,and looked a little bit more like a.....well, like a team, ..
'"

I am not having that. The issue in the second half was nothing to do with fitness. It was about the team not being interested. They gave up. You can't even say that was due to several stiffs being in as our normal team has done the same several times, once we get behind, with us there is a risk we will put the cue on the rack, this is why we continue to get regular 50 point towellings.

Surely you'd agree that the reserves are all full-time professionals and so should have full fitness, plenty fit enough to match part-timers? And that as they were getting a rare chance, you could reasonably expect them to - if anything - play harder and with more determination than the regulars, to try to force themselves into contention for the big one?

No, they gave up. Simple as.

Quote: Bulliac "At the end of the day though, Jimmy was tasked with bringing the side into the final play-off and he's done that - job done.'"

Exactly. He knows what he has to work with, and we are in that game. Paul Rowley and his lionized Leigh wonders, who have been playing as a squad for some years now, have gone to pieces in the playoffs and are not. We knocked them out. On their own patch.

RankPostsTeam
International Star418No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I am beginning to believe that half the people on here are either totally bonkers or else trolling.

Look, as a general point all the stuff about VFM, entertainment etc. is valid and yes you could rightly have a whinge at those on the field in the second half who badly let us and themselves down, but that was NOT the fault of Green and it was NOT the fault of Lowes.

Regardless of whether it had been , I find it mind-boggling that here we are on the eve of arguably THE MOST CRITICAL GAME in the history of the club, yet some people are whingeing about a poor performance in 40 minutes of a dead rubber. Several players let us and themselves down, yes we all saw that, it happens and it needs no underlining as we're not blind, but in th circumstances how many flying foulkes do i give? Not many, tbh.

What I am most looking for is for the team against Wakey to play with the determination, energy and resolve that they did against Salford and at Leigh. Then maybe, just maybe, if things go our way ... and even if it doesn't happen, if they do that, then I will go home happy enough. Either way, the dead rubber before the big game was, to anyone who thinks about it, just an unwanted meaningless fixture that we had to fulfil before getting down to very serious business. As it happens they played crap in the second half but just cos they did - Lowes didn't plan or want it that way. But... SO WHAT? Yes he needs at some stage to consider and deal with those who badly underperformed but he has bigger, whale-size, fish to fry just now.

Did you go to the game oblivious to what is coming up? Sounds like it.[

No one apportioned blame, it has to be value for money whether it is a meaningless game or not. Perhaps we can be informed which games we should attend. You have much knowledge of the game we realise, but the rank and file of our supporters have a very different view on how they spend their hard earned cash. Also, if we are lucky enough to progress into SL will this attitude still prevail. p.s. Will the many thousands of TV viewers be so understanding as you expect our supporters to be.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach15035
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
21910.gif
[u:b26ka63j][size=150:b26ka63j][color=black:b26ka63j][b:b26ka63j]I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. [/b:b26ka63j][/color:b26ka63j][/size:b26ka63j][/u:b26ka63j] [size=117:b26ka63j]Michael Jordan[/size:b26ka63j]:21910.gif

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "I am beginning to believe that half the people on here are either totally bonkers or else trolling.

Did you go to the game oblivious to what is coming up? Sounds like it.'"
I made the point at the game was it felt a lot like the regular season game week before the cup final. The players who knew they would make the team next week didn't want to get injured and the replacements just underperformed in a game they had a chance to put themselves in the frame for next week.

RankPostsTeam
International Star7112No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59880_1480501182.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59880.jpg

Disappointed to lose in the manner we did, but it was a game that didn't matter. Lowes made the right call in resting half the team. If we had have beaten Fax and O'brien or Mullaney or Sidlow or whoever got injured, the forum would be in melt down of why we played our key men in a meaningless game when we have our most important fixture in the clubs history next week. If we win next week then no one will care about today.

4th was never realsitic as Fax are a damn good side and haven't been hammered once in the middle 8's. That said some of our players should never wear the shirt again for the effort they put in.

For me we've got through this week looking like we will be able to select our strongest squad for next week. That's a good thing!!

But Lauaki should be nowhere near the squad next week!!

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9484
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13050.gif
[b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein[/size:112mouem] [/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein[/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem] [b:112mouem][color=#0000FF:112mouem][size=100:112mouem] "Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln [/size:112mouem][/color:112mouem][/b:112mouem]:13050.gif

I think it would be fair to say that Fax are probably the team that has come out of the middle 8's with the most credit and barring a last 5 minute slip up against Sheffield would likely be the team from the champs in the middle 8. Its all speculation though and we might not of beat Bulls first team(I think we probably would tbh) so its hard to say but one thing that looked evident was that for whatever reason the Bulls were devoid of fight and its ok saying this and that but as a squad you would think the players would be pretty tight and pulling for each other and if that is not the case then theres a very good chance that runs right through the squad and not just in the players going through the motions yesterday.

As a Fax fan who does not mind Bradford Im not going to be wishing you luck next week because the Bradford crowd is a good money spinner and we wouldnt get that with Wakey, I also think we will probably bridge the gap between Bradford and Leigh next season so it could be a good battle with more at stake than the games this season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12310
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28396_1358365565.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28396.jpg

Agree with most of what FA has already pointed out.

I wasn't as excited as the usual game day yesterday as it was meaningless. My main concern was that the ones who will have a role to play next week (Mainly Clough, Clare, Pitts & Ryan) didn't get injured.

Henry,Baille,Halafihi etc have hardly played in months. Won't have been going into this one full of confidence.

The 2nd half was very poor but for me I didn't want to see Pitts, Clough and Gaskell especially flying into challenges.

We also had none of our leaders on the pitch - Addy,Purtell,Obrien, Sidlow will all make a difference.

Nielsen instead of Henry Is a big one too - Henry should have had time to work on his tackling by now!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1934No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

How was it a dead rubber? Wakey have suspensions and general ? turmoil and could lose.

Lowe's didn't rest players in the genuine dead rubber at the season's end but now rests them in the middle 8s with 4th place still possible and having played OB for 80 minutes when it clearly wasn't working. It's incoherent.

The last half an hour looked like utter disillusionment. Why?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3534No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Sheffield winning 16-10 at half time

RankPostsTeam
International Star7112No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
59880_1480501182.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_59880.jpg

Quote: roger daly "Sheffield winning 16-10 at half time'"

I would be surprised if it stays like that. Also got to remember Wakefield know they already have home advantage. So they're minds are probably on next week. But think they will pull away in the second half.

Still maintain Lowes was 100% right in resting the squad yesterday. The efforts of some of those yesterday is what i question.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9088No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13462.gif
:13462.gif

Quote: M@islebugs "How was it a dead rubber? Wakey have suspensions and general ? turmoil and could lose.

Lowe's didn't rest players in the genuine dead rubber at the season's end but now rests them in the middle 8s with 4th place still possible and having played OB for 80 minutes when it clearly wasn't working. It's incoherent.

The last half an hour looked like utter disillusionment. Why?'"

Well Lowes has openly said that he wasn't interested in where the game is played so in his eyes it was dead rubber. Personally I'd have preferred a home time rather than away but I don't really believe it was likely we'd finish above Wakey.

We'll never know seen as though the Wakefield players knew yesterday that they didn't need the result today at Sheffield.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3213
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Aug 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68505_1605979550.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68505.jpg

Plus, with us losing Wakefield don't need to win today so can put out a B side themselves meaning their best players are rested and waiting for us next week

145 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
145 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.03857421875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Film game
karetaker
8s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Jake the Peg
13s
Club Statement
UllFC
16s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
25s
Shopping list for 2025
DSJ1983
41s
Accounts
faxcar
46s
Betting 2024
karetaker
1m
Who do we want in the play-offs
Wires71
1m
Rumours thread
Shifty Cat
1m
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Playoff Semi Final
NickyKiss
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Hasbag
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
CarlB
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
Rixy
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
A new low
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And Send Hull FC Bottom
RLFANS News
TODAY
Points difference
orangeman
TODAY
Toulouse away
faxcar
TODAY
Todays game v Giants
Barbed Wire
TODAY
Staying or Not
fanstanningl
TODAY
Salford H Moved to Thursday
NickyKiss
TODAY
North Stand
NickyKiss
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,926 ↓-9780,11914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Thu 19th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 Fri 20th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20