JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28029_1671444168.jpg
Don't think i'm biased... ...i'm just very narrow minded!!!!!!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28029.jpg

Should entries not be in by the 21st???

Any survivers after this date will have to do this sh*t for real.... if the Mayans are to be believed!!!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: bullinenemyland "Should entries not be in by the 21st???

Any survivers after this date will have to do this sh*t for real.... if the Mayans are to be believed!!!'"

The first I knew about this was when I went to W H Smith to get my usual Mayan Desk Calendar, and they said they weren't stocking it this year.

Why would you trust a prediction of the demise of the world to a useless bunch of charlatans who didn't even see their own miserable demmise coming? I mean, if you were Mayan, why the feck bother with a calendar to 2012 if you were going to be dead?

However, I retain an open mind. If the world DOES end on 21/12/2012 I will stand all RAB members a consolation 10 pints.

Just to beon the safe side, we are spending the day with Alex Ferguson. As he will get 10 minutes extra time.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9986No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13747_1541715311.jpg
[b:3g5rrn89](and I feel fine)[/b:3g5rrn89]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13747.jpg

Are we still alive?

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

I'm not sure how you can really tell, but not much seems to have changed. Mind you, this end of the world prediction lark has always been a bit of a mayanfield. Anyhoo, we only have ONE entry (by PM) for the Final so far, so with less than 24 hours to go, is the comp going to fizzle out ina damp squib? Or do we have some masterpieces bursting to see the light of day?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2043
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28029_1671444168.jpg
Don't think i'm biased... ...i'm just very narrow minded!!!!!!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28029.jpg

Right... here I go!!!

1. Don't get bit by zombies on entering the Coral stand- this should be the fall back plan should any of steps 2-9 fail!!!

2. Lock the doors of every entrance to the building - I know this sounds obvious but Zombies don't tend to knock and wait for permission to enter so I'd say this is a simple and effective tactic to slow their progress.

3. Change into my specially prepared clothing and footwear from my Zombie Apocalypse survival bag (oh yeah, I always carry one) - In this case I've chosen a high quality running shoe and a "where's wally" outfit. How many times have you struggled to find wally? Well now imagine you're a zombie... i might as well have an invisibilty cloak!!!

4 Arm yourself - Find weapons which you could crush the heads of the walking dead. Baseball bats and thankfully i've packed on in my zombie survival bag.

5. Look for survivers - you will need the support of others but avoid overweight chubby people where possible.... they tend to be slow and moan a lot so sacrifice them and give the zombies so fresh meat. The bigger the sacrifice the longer they will take to consume!!!

6. Stay hydrated - Head to the Trevor Foster bar and load up on bottles of spirits and water - water for long term survival and the spirits to use as flaming weapons onto the living dead from the balconies overlooking the pitch. Nibbles such as crisps and nuts could also help with hunger.

7. Find food by any means necessary - its going to take a while for the government to find you... (they bearly know where Bradford is so good luck on locating a rugby league ground) so you'll need some food. Luckily Omar has loads of Curries and Sundries in supply for the upcoming events so everyone can eat well before suffering a day later on the bogs!

8. Ensure everyone stays together - split the group up at your peril. become group leader and command everyine to stay in the murrayfield suite.

9. Man up - there are going to be some casualties and if anyone happens to be bit i'd have to kill them before they killed me. For additional safety, consider killing those not bit as well. It means there is less chance of them being turned and it sends a message out to the thick ones that you mean business.

10. Once you've killed everyone, go insane and start to decide if its better to kill yourself or be turned. In this case i think i'd take a positive approach. Zombies look like they're having a good time so what the hell, why not join them.... unlock the doors and jump on the bandwagon, just like all the millions of facebook and twitter users out there!!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach128No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

In for a penny and all that. My top ten ways to survive the zombie apocalypse...

1. Get Terrace Singer to perform one of his songs.
2. Become invisible by pretending to be Nick Zisti.
3. Put my coat on backwards – this will make the zombies think I am running away.
4. Dress up as a clown. Zombies won’t eat them as they taste funny.
5. Send out a call for Captain Anagram and let his magic powers turn the Zombie Apocalypse into a lacy bosom. Zippee!
6. Invite the zombies into my living room.
7. Tell the zombies that I am delighted to see them as my hobby is necrophilia.
8. Stand in a bucket of custard, cover myself with cream and put a cherry on my head. That will show the zombies that I am not a man to be trifled with.
9. Shout and shout until I am a little ho – then let Mystic Eddie saddle me up and ride me off into the sunset.
10. Poke a Leeds fan with a sharp stick whilst chanting ‘you should have taken the two’. This won’t stop the apocalypse but it will make the last few minutes on earth quite satisfying.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Well, apart from the above, only ONE other entry was received, so the entries are as follows, in order of entryTerrace singer
1) Take chairs apart and beat them with them.
2) Get the bulls players to charge them down
3) climb up the pilons and kick them off when they climb up
4) go over to the tunnel and scare them with the bulls red eyes.
5) Start singing rugby songs to scare them away.
6) hide under the chairs
7) die

1. Don't get bit by zombies on entering the Coral stand- this should be the fall back plan should any of steps 2-9 fail!!!

2. Lock the doors of every entrance to the building - I know this sounds obvious but Zombies don't tend to knock and wait for permission to enter so I'd say this is a simple and effective tactic to slow their progress.

3. Change into my specially prepared clothing and footwear from my Zombie Apocalypse survival bag (oh yeah, I always carry one) - In this case I've chosen a high quality running shoe and a "where's wally" outfit. How many times have you struggled to find wally? Well now imagine you're a zombie... i might as well have an invisibilty cloak!!!

4 Arm yourself - Find weapons which you could crush the heads of the walking dead. Baseball bats and thankfully i've packed on in my zombie survival bag.

5. Look for survivers - you will need the support of others but avoid overweight chubby people where possible.... they tend to be slow and moan a lot so sacrifice them and give the zombies so fresh meat. The bigger the sacrifice the longer they will take to consume!!!

6. Stay hydrated - Head to the Trevor Foster bar and load up on bottles of spirits and water - water for long term survival and the spirits to use as flaming weapons onto the living dead from the balconies overlooking the pitch. Nibbles such as crisps and nuts could also help with hunger.

7. Find food by any means necessary - its going to take a while for the government to find you... (they bearly know where Bradford is so good luck on locating a rugby league ground) so you'll need some food. Luckily Omar has loads of Curries and Sundries in supply for the upcoming events so everyone can eat well before suffering a day later on the bogs!

8. Ensure everyone stays together - split the group up at your peril. become group leader and command everyine to stay in the murrayfield suite.

9. Man up - there are going to be some casualties and if anyone happens to be bit i'd have to kill them before they killed me. For additional safety, consider killing those not bit as well. It means there is less chance of them being turned and it sends a message out to the thick ones that you mean business.

10. Once you've killed everyone, go insane and start to decide if its better to kill yourself or be turned. In this case i think i'd take a positive approach. Zombies look like they're having a good time so what the hell, why not join them.... unlock the doors and jump on the bandwagon, just like all the millions of facebook and twitter users out there!!!

Lucky Luke
3. Put my coat on backwards – this will make the zombies think I am running away.
5. Send out a call for Captain Anagram and let his magic powers turn the Zombie Apocalypse into a lacy bosom. Zippee!
8. Stand in a bucket of custard, cover myself with cream and put a cherry on my head. That will show the zombies that I am not a man to be trifled with.
9. Shout and shout until I am a little ho – then let Mystic Eddie saddle me up and ride me off into the sunset.
10. Poke a Leeds fan with a sharp stick whilst chanting ‘you should have taken the two’. This won’t stop the apocalypse but it will make the last few minutes on earth quite satisfying.

Shamefully, PDIG is clearly a team of quitters, and rather than keep going til the end, they have slunk away into a corner on their miserable quitter arrses.
And so there were two, one of which has two entries, the other only one.
Let the final judging commence. Mince pies, sherry and turkey permitting.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

The scores are in. The guest judge for the final is General Norman Schwarzkopf, commander of the Gulf War forces, and now heads up the US's highly secretive anti-zombie force, ZEBRA (Zombie Evasion, Battle and Resistance Army)

Terrace singer
1) Take chairs apart and beat them with them.
[iSimple, effective action. However also almost totally useless, should be last resort before noble death. For bravery - 8[/i

2) Get the bulls players to charge them down
[iIn the best traditions of the forces, tell other people to get killed, and anticipate unquestioning acceptance. The core of military ethos, Sir, ever since the Charge of the Light Brigade and before. An obvious 10.[/i

3) climb up the pilons and kick them off when they climb up
[iNot thought through. Whilst superficially attractive, the contestant would soon lose energy and die as an unlimited number of zombies exhausted him. A shame. The entry had potential, had a means of escae been added such as a helicopter. Half marks as half-baked. 5.[/i

4) go over to the tunnel and scare them with the bulls red eyes.
[iI have consulted with my top experts in zebra and this is one method of zombie-repellance that they have not tried. It could work. Would have been 4 therefore as it has potential, but how do you get there from the Coral Stand? Therefore 2.[/i

5) Start singing rugby songs to scare them away.
[iClearly effective, and brilliant. Sadly given unlimited numbers, there must be deaf zombies, who would not be thus deterred. You needed to have a plan for the deaf ones. So 3.[/i

6) hide under the chairs
[iIf still alive after step 1) (unlikely), sadly there are no chairs as you broke them all. 1 point.[/i

7) die
[iThe ultimate zombie avoidance gesture. Not quite what I was looking for and a tad defeatist, but worth 1.[/i

9) die
[iOr three times. 0[/i
10) die
[iOr four. 0[/i

Bullinenemyland
[iWell, it's good advice, but is it a plan? I need to know HOW you don't get bit by zombies. 2.[/i

[iThis is a good delaying tactic, plus would provide some great shots of the zombies smashing their way through the locked doors. Not an escape plan, but the beginnings of one. 6.[/i

[i10 points. How did you get hold of one of our top secret AZ bags???? You will soon be extradited to answer for this)[/i

[iYou're giving our secrets away, but 5.[/i

[iA clear 5.[/i

[iThis man is a military genius. 5[/i.

[iGood thinking, but no direct effect on zombie avoidance. 2.[/i

[iLovin your command structure. 4.[/i

[iThis. 5.[/i

[iPah. Communist, defeatist claptrap. I was thinkin we might make somethin of you boy, then you come up with that commie claptrap. Zero.[/i

Lucky Luke
[iI had a listen via a Menwith Hill satellite recording. We will use this. 10.[/i

[iMenwith Hill supplied me some old Bradford match videos. We will use this. 10.[/i

[iEh? I have no idea what that means, son, but you sure confused the hell out of me so 8.[/i

[iLol. 5.[/i

[iWho is this Capt Anagram? Is he Black ops? Not on the CIA special agent register. Doubtful real-life effectiveness. Needs further research. 3.[/i

[iUnlikely to be an attractive alternative to providing you with a gruesome end. 1.[/i

[iUnlikely to deflect them from providing you with a gruesome end. 1.[/i

[iUtter genius. Should have put this at number 1. You could hide from the zombies and be covered infood and hydration as well. Likely to remain effective until long after the zombies have moved on. 5.[/i

Who is this mystic eddie? And I hopeyou're not suggetin anythin deeeeee-generate there. Not on my watch son. Anyhoo, [iShouting has sadly proved totally ineffective in all zombie tests to date. 1.[/i

[iTrue. Not very effective but amusing and worth 2.[/i

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

[sizeRAB FACTOR 2012[/size
Scores in the Final

NZAS - 93 plus 12 bonus points THE RESULTS[/size

[size1st place, and
RAB FACTOR 2012 CHAMPIONS
The Nick Zisti Appreciation Society - 118.15 points[/size
Captain bullinenemyland
Blotto
Lucky Luke
dddooommm

2nd place
The Chloroform Rags A-Team
- 56.25 points

3rd place -
Paul Deacon Is God
- 17 points

Congratulations to NZAS

Also the purely honorary title of Individual RAB Factor Champion goes to Lucky Luke
Final Individual contestant standings

Lucky Luke 69
bullinenemyland 59
Terrace singer 42.1
broadybull87 18
thepimp007 16
tigertot 15
mystic eddie 11
debaser 10.4
Pumpetypump 10
bobsmyuncle 2
Blotto 0.1
dddooommm 0

Thanks to all who participated and Merry Christmas to you all.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9986No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13747_1541715311.jpg
[b:3g5rrn89](and I feel fine)[/b:3g5rrn89]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13747.jpg

I demand a recount, did you not get my entry? I did post it. Bl00dy Christmas post.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman17121No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Due to illness & lack of energy to get the laptop off tigercub I've missed the deadline. Ho hum. Thanks for the efforts FA.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4367
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46077_1657316794.png
BullBuidler - Bradford Bulls Supporters Trust www.bullbuilder.co.uk:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46077.png

Well done to the rest of my teammates for carrying me through this contest. I didn't contribute a single thing to this competition but still walk away with a winners medal. I am the Ryan Bailey of RLFans!

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: dddooommm "Well done to the rest of my teammates for carrying me through this contest. I didn't contribute a single thing to this competition but still walk away with a winners medal. I am the Ryan Bailey of RLFans!'"

Wrong. I didn't want to be unkind, but you were eliminated in the last round! h025.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2043
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28029_1671444168.jpg

YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!

Feel very proud to have captained my side to glory!!!

Also well done to Lucky Luke for winning the overall title.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach128No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bullinenemyland "YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!

Feel very proud to have captained my side to glory!!!

Also well done to Lucky Luke for winning the overall title.'"

Think it is a message that I should get a life. Good fun 'though. Thanks to FA for his efforts. Merry Christmas to you all.

287 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
287 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.1884765625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 16 London Home
batleyrhino
10m
Leeds
the-bearded-
10m