Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45.jpg

I think Bulliac's and Roofaldo's posts easily win out over mine for diplomacy and logical analysis respectively - mine was more a reactionary shot from the hip - so its without hesitation that I add: "what they said". Well-argued and explained, guys, did a much better job than I did!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12310
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28396_1358365565.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28396.jpg

Quote: Gurus_Beard " You give a 3 year contract to a 32 year old, eternally overrated crock on 200k+ a year in the form of Orford.
'"

You know the M1? Why not go play on it?

That just shows you know nothing, he is not on that much, he is not overrated and even if he is a "crock", it's better than being a cock like you!

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman14145No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg

Quote: Ewwenorfolk "You know the M1? Why not go play on it?

That just shows you know nothing, he is not on that much, he is not overrated and even if he is a "crock", it's better than being a cock like you!'"

Ewwen mate, he's entitled to his opinion, and even to express it robustly. If you don't agree with it, might you be better off rebutting it than resorting to insults, even if what he said did wind you up?

I think you've spent too much time on Substandard! icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12310
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28396_1358365565.jpg

Quote: Adeybull "Ewwen mate, he's entitled to his opinion, and even to express it robustly. If you don't agree with it, might you be better off rebutting it than resorting to insults, even if what he said did wind you up?

I think you've spent too much time on Substandard! Maybe, but he's just getting boring now.

He's entitled to his opinions, but he thinks they are always better than anyone elses and he also thinks he knows everything going on at the club.

Of course he knows more than Hood & co who rubbished the claims of Orford being on 250k a year.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2012Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34183_1277913198.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34183.jpg

Quote: Roofaldo "

I have read, and re-read GB's post. I still feel that he's basing most of his assumptions on what he's heard 3rd hand and not actual facts. The whole part of the RFL market research especially. Another poster made reference to it being a dog ear'd piece of paper. Now, I was fairly far back from the stage but it looked to me that what Peter Hood held up was a fairly thick report and not a single sheet.'"

Either way, said organisation have no credibility and nor do they practice what they preach. Why are they trying to reinvent what the Bulls did 13 years ago based on a research base of existing fans?

Quote: Roofaldo "Why bring up the NFL? That's a different sport and a different country. Now, there is the whole fans come early and stay longer and spend more money. However, the problem there is something that was addressed at the forum. ie the food stalls at Odsal are not run by the Bulls. They're franchised by the club through another company so the money they make doesn't come to the club. So the only way we'd make more money by people being in the ground longer would be by them using the bars. Which in turn could lead to an increase in drunken incidents.'"

That it is a different sport or country is immaterial. The essence of effectively marketing a leisure activity remains the same. The foodstalls are indeed "franchised" out for 20k per season. That is the club's choice and nor are they obliged to do so. In addition they are quite within their rights to tell said store holders to offer a variety of options and not just burgers and other such crap. They will say these "are big sellers". They would, they have the greatest margins. And you assume that those who come in early only do so to come to bars? Really? So kids under 18's from years ago went for a swift pint? The Bullmania I saw must have been at another stadium.

And do you know what, I actually went that much earlier because I loved the vibe. I aren't alone in that because a large number of my fellow fans feel the same.

Quote: Roofaldo "You mentioned The Who at the Superbowl final. Why is that? No SL club would be able to pay for a band like that to come do their pre-game/half time entertainment. The reason the NFL can is because of the billions of dollars their sport makes. Nothing to do with The Who "wanting" to enhance the NFL brand. All to do with the $$$ the NFL waved at them to play. They don't generate it by being different, they generate it because they are the biggest sport in that country, the way the Premier League is in England and because of that they generate the largest amount of TV revenue both from live broadcast games and advertising. '"

Whether the band is The Who or otherwise, you miss the bullseye of my point. Since the game could have sold out 100 times over, what is the value to doing it? They also make billions of dollars because they pay massive attention to detail in the face of rivalry of NHL, NBA and god knows what else. Again, nigh on each and every sports team over there makes it a genuine day out irrespective of where they are in the league.

Quote: Roofaldo "Next point is Peter Hood holding the RLF in utter contempt. Now, I'll admit I don't know Peter Hood personally, but nothing I've seen lends any credence to your statement.'"

What I think of him is irrelevant. He did a good job in getting the club on a level footing financially. However my view is he needs to take it to the next level over and above signing Francis Meli. Flippant or not, you get my point.

Quote: Roofaldo "The next part On to your next point about attracting people. What do you suggest the club do? You claim they are back peddling but if you actually checked with people what time they normally get up to Odsal for games you'd see that most people don't come in time for pre-match entertainment. Which says to me and it seems the club as well "Why pay for something that no-one is bothered about?" The only games I've seen people in the ground early for tend to be, IMO, the bigger games which tend to attract the larger crowds so people are getting in early so they can get their usual spot on the terracing. What I've seen with my own eyes is that for games against perceived lower opposition, Wakefield, Castleford etc that the majority of the crowd seen to come into the ground about 30-45 minutes prior to kick off. And tbh, I don't really recall it ever
being that different.'"

I made my suggestions clear. Using the current negligible fan base as a kpi is leading with the chin. It is those people that don't attend that are the critical mass.

Quote: Roofaldo "Next point Would you like to provide evidence of the clubs who do this? Perhaps name the clubs involved? The fact is, without a successful on field team, all the bells and whistles of the off field stuff make no difference to actual crowds. What do you think attracts people to Old Trafford to watch Manchester Utd? A face painting tent and bouncy castle for the kids or the fact they've been one of the most successful football clubs in the world for the past 20 years? Personally I think it's the latter.'"

Look at a vast range of American sports or Super 14 teams. Using a flippant Manchester United as a beacon reason for your view is poor.

Quote: Roofaldo "You also want us to reduce our already paper thin playing squad to accommodate additional funds towards marketing. Do you honestly think that would be of benefit? What a lot of people over look when they go back to the start of SL is the fact that we had lots of razzle-dazzle of the field and drummed up a lot of interest in, what had been to that point, a fairly marginalized and ignored sporting team within the city. But IMO what speared Bullmania onwards was the fact we were winning and winning well. 3rd in the first SL followed by a rampaging 2nd season that saw us lose only 2 games. I doubt very much that the huge crowds and buzz about the club would have been generated by the performances we've had from the Bulls in recent seasons.'"

So by re-allocating some funds from a Michael Worrincy, who you have been highly critical of and investing whatever wage he is on isn't worth a punt? Yes i do think it would be a significant benefit. Bullmania was also part of an overall active plan of the club that had a central focus of smart marketing, active PR, good staff mix and offering more than one product at the stadium. Of course the hard core fans couldn't give a shiny e about the Gameday Entertainment but it was very clear that a good number did. Sure, difficult to analyse the secondary spend and the cost to revenue ratio of each customer but marketing never ever has a guarantee other than if you don't try it you will never know. The product is irrelevant. Not just my view, nor is it being sanctimonious. Simply the views of a vast array of globally successful businessman.

As for Ewwenorfolk - wind yasen in with the pish poor childish toy throwing. Not everyone on here likes what others write, but no need for the 3 year old rattle chuck.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg

Quote: Gurus_Beard "<snip>

Why are they trying to reinvent what the Bulls did 13 years ago based on a research base of existing fans?

<snip
'"

Don't agree with most of what you wrote there, but can't be d with a war of attrition. Leave that to the 'Vark...he does attrition much better.

But out of interest, what makes you think they are using a research base of existing fans?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2012Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34183_1277913198.jpg

Quote: Adeybull "Don't agree with most of what you wrote there, but can't be d with a war of attrition.

But out of interest, what makes you think they are using a research base of existing fans?'"

Personally, because I think it suits his current viewpoint that he is going to cut all Gameday activity and is using said research as his resonance. I also think he is being very smart by re-quoting the RFL if it came to a point where they pull the club up for not meeting the marketing element of the criteria. Shrewd, but not really the point.

That he thinks the RFL study has any credibility, is even more baffling. The said same governing body who have just put on another pre-match band at the CC semi, can't even sell out the Grand Final, Wembley, CC semi's or the Magic Weekend. Perhaps they should guide their research experts to tell them why they can't even do that.

Glass, houses, stones. Spring to mind.

The absolute core of my point is that team strengthening is key, of course. But by putting all the eggs in one basket is absolute suicide. Particularly factoring in that the board have taken punts on some genuinely spurious signings in recent times. The money is there, however has it's allocation been effective given other areas of the club it could have been invested in.

Investing in the fan of tomorrow is critical.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12310
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28396_1358365565.jpg

Quote: Gurus_Beard "

As for Ewwenorfolk - wind yasen in with the pish poor childish toy throwing. Not everyone on here likes what others write, but no need for the 3 year old rattle chuck.'"

No need to write things that will obviously provoke "childish" reactions.

Did you attend the fans forum? If so, are you saying you don't believe Hood & co?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg

Looks like FA mode after all...sorry...

Quote: Gurus_Beard "Personally, because I think it suits his current viewpoint that he is going to cut all Gameday activity and is using said research as his resonance.'"

If you are not an insider, how do you know this? Serious question.

Quote: Gurus_Beard "That he thinks the RFL study has any credibility, is even more baffling. The said same governing body who have just put on another pre-match band at the CC semi, can't even sell out the Grand Final, Wembley, CC semi's or the Magic Weekend. Perhaps they should guide their research experts to tell them why they can't even do that.'"

Again, if you are not an insider - and apparently did not hear his comments at the forum - how do you know this? I was not aware PH was any more a fan of the garbage that spews out of the Rot Hall job justification dept than anyone else, but maybe I have it wrong? Again, serious question.

Quote: Gurus_Beard "The absolute core of my point is that team strengthening is key, of course. But by putting all the eggs in one basket is absolute suicide. Particularly factoring in that the board have taken punts on some genuinely spurious signings in recent times. The money is there, however has it's allocation been effective given other areas of the club it could have been invested in. '"

And again. What was the one basket all the eggs were put in? Was it the first team? Are you arguing that less should have been spent on the first team, in an attempt to divert more money to some marketing effort? If so, what would those new fans have thought had they watched in previous seasons the meltdown we saw in this? And if so, just HOW would you have justified that to the fans? Do you think any of the fans would have listened to you? Or believed you? Once again, serious question.

But again...you say the money is there. How do you know that? Are you saying the club have been lying to us? And again...

Quote: Gurus_Beard "Investing in the fan of tomorrow is critical.'"

Indeed it is. But the fan is the customer. Following your logic, should a retailer invest in a shiny new experience of a store when inside it has little on sale that anyone wants? Should a car manufacturer launch a shiny new model that is all whistles and bells outside, but under the bonnet its badly underpowered and likely to break down through lack of investment and insufficient spare capacity? Folk might visit the store once or buy a few of then cars to start with, but if they find nothing in the store they like or realise they have been sold a pup with the car, they won't be back. And they'll tell their mates. Surely that is what you risk with what you seem to be saying?

Now, if you WERE a club insider, especially in this field, and if you felt that even low-cost marketing activities with (what you believed had) great potential for punching well above their weight had been ruled out, then one could understand you being wound up on this subject. If you WERE, then of course you would be better placed than anyone else on here to assess the situation. The trouble is, in the absence of you saying you are people have to assume you are not - do they not? And, in that case, they are bound to question why you feel able to speak with such authority on the subject? Not being funny, just saying it how (it seems to me) it is?

I don't think you answered my question about how you know they are only using a research base of existing fans? Do you know this, or are you assuming it to be so? Serious question again, since the implication of using data from only current fans is obvious.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8224No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2012Sep 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7741_1339451243.jpg
When you're a Bradford fan there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately it's usually an oncoming train:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7741.jpg

Quote: Gurus_Beard "Either way, said organisation have no credibility and nor do they practice what they preach. Why are they trying to reinvent what the Bulls did 13 years ago based on a research base of existing fans?

That it is a different sport or country is immaterial. The essence of effectively marketing a leisure activity remains the same. The foodstalls are indeed "franchised" out for 20k per season. That is the club's choice and nor are they obliged to do so. In addition they are quite within their rights to tell said store holders to offer a variety of options and not just burgers and other such crap. They will say these "are big sellers". They would, they have the greatest margins. And you assume that those who come in early only do so to come to bars? Really? So kids under 18's from years ago went for a swift pint? The Bullmania I saw must have been at another stadium.

And do you know what, I actually went that much earlier because I loved the vibe. I aren't alone in that because a large number of my fellow fans feel the same.

Whether the band is The Who or otherwise, you miss the bullseye of my point. Since the game could have sold out 100 times over, what is the value to doing it? They also make billions of dollars because they pay massive attention to detail in the face of rivalry of NHL, NBA and god knows what else. Again, nigh on each and every sports team over there makes it a genuine day out irrespective of where they are in the league.

What I think of him is irrelevant. He did a good job in getting the club on a level footing financially. However my view is he needs to take it to the next level over and above signing Francis Meli. Flippant or not, you get my point.

I made my suggestions clear. Using the current negligible fan base as a kpi is leading with the chin. It is those people that don't attend that are the critical mass.

Look at a vast range of American sports or Super 14 teams. Using a flippant Manchester United as a beacon reason for your view is poor.

So by re-allocating some funds from a Michael Worrincy, who you have been highly critical of and investing whatever wage he is on isn't worth a punt? Yes i do think it would be a significant benefit. Bullmania was also part of an overall active plan of the club that had a central focus of smart marketing, active PR, good staff mix and offering more than one product at the stadium. Of course the hard core fans couldn't give a shiny e about the Gameday Entertainment but it was very clear that a good number did. Sure, difficult to analyse the secondary spend and the cost to revenue ratio of each customer but marketing never ever has a guarantee other than if you don't try it you will never know. The product is irrelevant. Not just my view, nor is it being sanctimonious. Simply the views of a vast array of globally successful businessman.

As for Ewwenorfolk - wind yasen in with the pish poor childish toy throwing. Not everyone on here likes what others write, but no need for the 3 year old rattle chuck.'"

Why is using Man Utd poor? They're one of the biggest sporting teams in the world in any sport. They are very much something any sporting team should aspire to be like.

I know you say that Game Day entertainment is important to you, but do you actually have any figures to support what you say about it being important to other fans? Because it seems that just by a quick show of hands on here that the majority don't care about it. But maybe that's something you could do for the club? The club have said their open to fans offering their service, so why don't you arrange and distribute a little questionnaire to Bradford fans regarding what they want from match days. If you feel so strongly about it, get involved.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3994
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13554.jpg
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid! If you like old type radio comedy/ dramas etc listen to //pumpkinfm.com/ Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get! Thank god only when you find a religion that passes the truth test!:13554.jpg

I don't know what happend to my earlier post on this thread re marketing, but those of us who went to BISA meetings when Duffy attended might remember the reasons why the Club had reduced the match day experience! I can't be d to go over it again except to say GB hasn't got much of a clue about what is going on or he has a hidden agenda which is what I suspect! The fact he can spell and put together sentences doesn't mean he isn't trolling!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2012Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34183_1277913198.jpg

Quote: Blotto "I don't know what happend to my earlier post on this thread re marketing, but those of us who went to BISA meetings when Duffy attended might remember the reasons why the Club had reduced the match day experience! I can't be d to go over it again except to say GB hasn't got much of a clue about what is going on or he has a hidden agenda which is what I suspect! The fact he can spell and put together sentences doesn't mean he isn't trolling!'"

So because you don't concur with my post it's trolling? Perhaps I should similarly castigate you for trolling because you continue to regurgitate and believe whatever eminates from Mr Duffys keyboard or mouth?

Drag yaself back to the shore Jonah.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2012Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34183_1277913198.jpg

Quote: Roofaldo "Why is using Man Utd poor? They're one of the biggest sporting teams in the world in any sport. They are very much something any sporting team should aspire to be like.'"

Agreed, based on success/trophies won. However their brand goes far deeper than that, similarly with Newcastle United, Leeds United, Wolves, Celtic, Rangers, Sunderland, Man City (previously) etc etc. Some of it purely tribal, some community driven and some of it down to other elements. All of which are difficult to split the DNA on. Fact is, they all offer more than pure winning or losing as part of what they communicate with existing fans and potential new fans.

Quote: Roofaldo "I know you say that Game Day entertainment is important to you, but do you actually have any figures to support what you say about it being important to other fans? Because it seems that just by a quick show of hands on here that the majority don't care about it.'"

A straw poll of fans who are Bulls through and through would as I've pointed out, be a farcial exercise. It is the missing fan as well as the thousands of others that don't come or haven't ever been who are the relevant market to target.

I don't drink nor do I buy some of the merchandise in the shop, or the matchday programme but that doesn't mean the club should get rid of it based on my viewpoint voiced on a committed fan site.

My final thought really is that it is an existentialist topic. Some won't give a hoot about Gameday or marketing, other will see it's value and that it is incredibly difficult to give some spreadsheet projection or retrospective offering of it's value. What is clear is a look to any brand, in any industry in any given place, is that effective marketing in whichever format it takes will be a critical factor in their success. That's good enough for me.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner8224No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2012Sep 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7741_1339451243.jpg
When you're a Bradford fan there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately it's usually an oncoming train:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_7741.jpg

Quote: Gurus_Beard "Agreed, based on success/trophies won. However their brand goes far deeper than that, similarly with Newcastle United, Leeds United, Wolves, Celtic, Rangers, Sunderland, Man City (previously) etc etc. Some of it purely tribal, some community driven and some of it down to other elements. All of which are difficult to split the DNA on. Fact is, they all offer more than pure winning or losing as part of what they communicate with existing fans and potential new fans.

A straw poll of fans who are Bulls through and through would as I've pointed out, be a farcial exercise. It is the missing fan as well as the thousands of others that don't come or haven't ever been who are the relevant market to target.

I don't drink nor do I buy some of the merchandise in the shop, or the matchday programme but that doesn't mean the club should get rid of it based on my viewpoint voiced on a committed fan site.

My final thought really is that it is an existentialist topic. Some won't give a hoot about Gameday or marketing, other will see it's value and that it is incredibly difficult to give some spreadsheet projection or retrospective offering of it's value. What is clear is a look to any brand, in any industry in any given place, is that effective marketing in whichever format it takes will be a critical factor in their success. That's good enough for me.'"

So you're saying effective marketing is important but decrying Peter Hood and the Bulls for using the market research commissioned by the RFL?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1992No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2012Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34183_1277913198.jpg

Quote: Roofaldo "So you're saying effective marketing is important but decrying Peter Hood and the Bulls for using the market research commissioned by the RFL?'"

I think I've made my stance more than transparent on that one.

As has rightly been pointed out, it simply seems odd to hold up some piece of research by a governing body, that few people at the club actually respect in any way as has been eluded to by others, as any kind of kpi in making a decision either way.

What I do know, is attendances need to change for the better and the more bricks that are put onto the wall over and above team building, works for me.

314 posts in 22 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
314 posts in 22 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.87744140625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
Recent
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
16s
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
53s
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
54s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
Jack Burton
1m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
1m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
3m
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
4m
Leigh it is
moto748
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,161 ↑39980,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22