JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: daveyz999 "There is enough in the press over the pas 2 years stating the clubs shared the Bulls share of the central funding.

If this was not the case, the RFL would have set the records straight, as the decision to let the clubs decide what happened to the cash makes them look weak and unbiased.

Do you have any proof which backs up your argument that the Bulls share of the central funding did not go to the SL clubs? Thought not!'"

Your proof that it did?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53369_1372166245.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53369.jpg

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Indeed, that may well be the policy of the RFL in future. But then the fans of the next club will ask why they aren't being treated the same as Bradford Bulls.......'"

Why, will the RFL not advise the employees of other clubs to place the club into administration to rid them of their employers? This is all based on hearsay, of course! icon_mrgreen.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star1149
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: colly226 "I know where you're coming from, but he's digging a hole big enough for Nigel to fall in.'"

If I remember correctly it's called Odsal - and is there already!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53369_1372166245.jpg

Quote: LeagueDweeb "As already stated more than once, the RFL is a creditor of OK. He personally guaranteed the repayment up administration of OK Bulls within 2 years. The £900k figure was lodged with the administrator because the money went into OK Bulls coffers.'"

If we leave the £900,000 figure you keep referring to, lets look at the £1.3 million the bulls are still paying back the RFL (apparently). Was this lodged officially on the creditors report when the original administration took place? I didn't think it did....... Otherwise it would have (correctly) been written off as part of the administration.

Your figures still don't add up - the Bulls never received payments adding to £1.3 (excluding the sale of the Lease). The only evidence you attempted to put forward was that Gargoyle somehow lied on his administrator report (with the aid of his buddy Caisley) which is a pretty serious allegation to make!

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: LeagueDweeb "As already stated more than once, the RFL is a creditor of OK. He personally guaranteed the repayment up administration of OK Bulls within 2 years. The £900k figure was lodged with the administrator because the money went into OK Bulls coffers.'"

YET AGAIN you dodge the simple question.

YOU SAID the RFL is not a creditor of OKB.

I asked why then have they claimed £900K in the administration, albeit at the eleventh hour?

Whatever personal claims they may choose to try to pursue against anyone else is a separate matter entirely. Either they are owed £900K as they have claimed by OKB, or they are not. If not, then I repeat, have they lodged a fraudulent claim, then?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman17139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Quote: Duckman "This needs repeating.
Lets be clear. The Bulls problems are the fault of the Bulls,no-one else, it was gross mis-management from the peak of 2003/2004 (IMHO - this should have been the point in time we restructured for the long term, but hindsight is often 20

Ergo those of us who stumped up to the £500k appeal contributed to the demise as well.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Your proof that it did?'"

//www.twitter.com/pumpetypump:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_869.jpg

I'm incredibly ill informed about the rationale, history, explanations, accusations and possible scenarios encompassing our ownership and problems. I can't be bothered reading FAs, Adeys or the other worthy but gigantic posts which I'm sure I'd find helpful (you may mis-read all that as sarcasm but it's a straight-bat summary of me).

After admitting that as my baseline, what I could do is make either inane posts about cutting cloth or dribble out a few fallacies. But I feel that would be a bit silly so I don't say anything.

If you catch my drift.

QUOTE | REPLY
RankPostsTeam
International Star322No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Adeybull "You've lost the plot, Dweeb.

The administration receipts and payments account is a matter of public record. I am looking at it now. The figures are as I stated. Are you accusing P&A of presenting an incorrect or even fraudulent report? I have accused them of all manner of things, but deliberate falsification of a legal document would never be one of them.

Quote: Adeybull "The RFL was funding the Bulls prior to BBH enteing administration. I have stated more than once a period of 6 months in total when the RFL put money in. Your figure only shows the amount paid to P&A during admin. Guilfoyle was in situ well before that undertaking a review in a personal capacity.'"

All you have done is seek to justify why the RFL confiscated c.£1.3m off future, and blameless, owners, without providing ANYTHING to support the reason for that amount.

Quote: Adeybull "Ask Cailsey, Hood etc who funded the Bulls when the financial mess came to light. Here's a clue, it wasn't them.'"

Yet it was YOU who stated, right at the start [i"It wasn't a fine as there is nothing in the operational rules regarding financial punishment. It was the RFL recouping the huge amount of funds it had to pay the administrator to prevent liquidation".[/i I think I have demonstrated that it most definitely cannot have been that. Which makes you either mistaken, seriously disingenuous or a liar.

Quote: Adeybull "It wasn't a fine. Not giving the same club money twice over isn't a fine'"

You seem to be acknowledging, absent any rebuttal, that the confiscation WAS connected with the buying of the lease. Yet are silent on the consequence that I pointed out.

Quote: Adeybull "You came up with that suggestion. Why do I need to rebut it? I've stated that the RFL funded the club over a period of 6 months before OK Bulls took over. That's not acknowledging it's anything to do with the lease.'"

You are also resorting increasingly to the last refuge of those who are losing the argument, and putting up increasing numbers of straw men. Kindly cease attributing to me - and others - statements we have not made, and opinions we have not expressed. It is dishonest, and frankly undermines any remaining shreds of argument you may have.

Quote: Adeybull "Straw men such as? I have attributed nothing to you that you have rebutted.'"

You state that had the RFL not made loans to BBH in 2012 then bought the lease, then there would have been no club.

No.

BBH would have gone into administration.

Quote: Adeybull "And very shortly afterwards, liquidation'"

HOW THE HELL do you know that no-one would have come in for the club, to acquire the assets and carry on? Given that that is precisely what has happened TWICE since then, with the club in a FAR wporse position AND with the masive financial confiscation hanging over the head of any new owner, it BEGGARS BELIEF that no-one would have come in!!! Indeed, the common asumption was that no less than Mr Caisley would have done precisely that and maybe indeed was intending to do precisely that.

Quote: Adeybull "Had the RFL not stepped in to a) loan £700k, then b) buy the lease, BBH would have been liquidated vey quickly. Do you recall Hood claiming the lease was sold to prevent predatory moves on the asset? The RFL loaning the £700k kept the club afloat and buying the lease meant the assets WOULD NOT be sold to anyone not seeking to continue rugby league at Odsal. Had these 2 steps not been taken, any creditor issuing a winding up order would have forced disposal of the assets in order to ensure administrator fees were kept to a minimum and some dispersal was made to creditors.'"

You allege the rent was not paid post-purchase - another new allegation. Fine. So where the hell is the RFL as a creditor in the list of creditors at date of administration that I am looking at? Surely the rent will have been invoiced? Like any normal commercial business would do? And anyway, at £78k p.a. we are hardly talking huge amounts. And

Quote: Adeybull "I didn't allege that at all.'"

For the avoidance of doubt, I have not, ever, anywhere, blamed the problems of the club on the RFL.

I have statedHow did it make it far far worse? The only other scenario was immediate liquidation and a firesale of assets without the RFL having any control whatsoever'"

2 - that the subsequent confiscation of c. £1.3m from prospective future purchasers - a confiscation that you have failed to justify in any meaningful way - was an absurd decision. It made life extremely hard indeed for blameless new owners, punishing THEM for the sins of unconnected predecessors.

Quote: Adeybull "So you are blaming the RFL. You are saying there are no grounds for the RFL withholding central funding, and that RFL involvement in preventing Bradford Bulls from disappearing made things far far worse. How is having a club worse than not having one? This merely reinforces your victim status. You also seem to be forgetting that OK was FULLY aware of the level of central funding available. It is he who is at fault for taking on a business he clearly was not able or willing to fund to the required level. As I have also already stated, what of, other than OK, not a single director of OK Bulls having any financial input to the business?'"

EDIT[i
FWIW, I am expecting that, when history comes to be written, the actions of the RFL over a protracted period (including approving OK as an appropriate new owner) will be seen to have turned an ongoing crisis (a crisis, let's be clear, caused entirely by incompetant and irresponsible club managements and ownerships not the RFL) into a total unmitigated disaster.[/i

Quote: Adeybull "So it's the RFL's fault for loaning BBH money to stay in business, then buying the lease to protect the stadium, then funding the business for 6 months to keep it afloat until a takeover could be worked out? It's then the RFL's fault for allowing OK to take over. '"

I really hope that you are just an apologist for the senior officials at the RFL, and not actually one of them as has been alleged. Because, if you are inded one of the latter, then it sadly demonstrates just what sort of people are running the show.

Quote: Adeybull "JAs opposed to those you seem to be less responsible, i.e the directors and owners of BBH & OK Bulls. Apologists for whom you appear to be.'"

'"

QUOTE | REPLY
RankPostsTeam
International Star322No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: daveyz999 "If we leave the £900,000 figure you keep referring to, lets look at the £1.3 million the bulls are still paying back the RFL (apparently). Was this lodged officially on the creditors report when the original administration took place? I didn't think it did....... Otherwise it would have (correctly) been written off as part of the administration.

Your figures still don't add up - the Bulls never received payments adding to £1.3 (excluding the sale of the Lease). The only evidence you attempted to put forward was that Gargoyle somehow lied on his administrator report (with the aid of his buddy Caisley) which is a pretty serious allegation to make!'"

Where do you get your £1.3m figure from? The money was paid to OK Bulls, hence it appears in the financial statements as revenue for the company. It has to be lodged are revenue for the RFL to be ale to pursue repayment from the guarantor. The RFL is a creditor of OK.

The central funding given to OK Bulls wasn't guaranteed by the company, nor is it owed by the company.

QUOTE | REPLY
RankPostsTeam
International Star322No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "deny that the clubs distributed the Bulls' share between themselves?

Seriously dweeb if so you have totally lost the plot.'"

If it's common knowledge, you'll have no problem whatsoever in providing proof this event happened?

QUOTE | REPLY
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: LeagueDweeb ".. It has to be lodged are revenue for the RFL to be ale to pursue repayment from the guarantor. '"

Wrong.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "..The central funding given to OK Bulls wasn't guaranteed by the company,'"

Wrong. Again.

Quote: LeagueDweeb ".. nor is it owed by the company.'"

Wrong.. full house! Well done!

It is actually a bit worrying that you can just come on here and baldly make these false statements as if you have information, when actually you're just making it up!

QUOTE | REPLY
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: LeagueDweeb "If it's common knowledge, you'll have no problem whatsoever in providing proof this event happened?'"

Just for youSeptember 12

Quote: LeagueDweeb "

25 February 2014

...the club was having to operate on only half the central distribution funding, with the rest of the Super League clubs sharing the other half'"

29 January 2013

Bradford owner Omar Khan has condemned his club's Super League rivals for pocketing the television income forfeited by the Bulls.

...speaking at Bradford's pre-season media day at Odsal, Khan said he was disappointed with the actions of the other 13 clubs in voting to divide Bradford's allocation of around £1million.
He hit out at their 'selfish' attitude and claimed the money ought to have been used for the overall benefit of the game.
'When you come out of administration, you need all the help you can get but the money was split between the clubs, which was very disappointing,' he told Press Association.
'There were two or three clubs that didn't want that money, they wanted to support the club which was very good of them. But the rest wanted that money.
'It doesn't make sense to me. If that money had gone to make the game bigger it wouldn't have bothered me.''"

Mark Moore interview

25 February 2014

“It needs to be pointed out also that this is the first relegation season for a number of years and the club has been functioning on only half of the central distribution funding for two years.
“It is equally important to point out that every other club in Super League is currently sharing the other half of the distribution money.'"

QUOTE | REPLY
RankPostsTeam
International Star1722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53369_1372166245.jpg

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Where do you get your £1.3m figure from? The money was paid to OK Bulls, hence it appears in the financial statements as revenue for the company. It has to be lodged are revenue for the RFL to be ale to pursue repayment from the guarantor. The RFL is a creditor of OK.

The central funding given to OK Bulls wasn't guaranteed by the company, nor is it owed by the company.'"

The 1.3 million has nothing to do with OK, please keep up. This is what 'you' have previously stated the club received from the RFL to fund the club during the initial administration, hence why the club has had it's funding cut in half. (although as Adey has pointed out the figure on the administrators report only claims a figure of around £400,000)

Now please re-visit my initial question and re-answer.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "lets look at the £1.3 million the bulls are still paying back the RFL (apparently). Was this lodged officially on the creditors report when the original administration took place? I didn't think it did....... Otherwise it would have (correctly) been written off as part of the administration.

Your figures still don't add up - the Bulls never received payments adding to £1.3 (excluding the sale of the Lease). The only evidence you attempted to put forward was that Gargoyle somehow lied on his administrator report (with the aid of his buddy Caisley) which is a pretty serious allegation to make!'"

QUOTE | REPLY
596 posts in 41 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
596 posts in 41 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.5751953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
LeythIg
4m
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
7m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
The Speculat
14m
Questions for Ste Mills
phe13
19m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
20m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
20m
Shopping list for 2025
Milky121086
21m
Film game
Boss Hog
40m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
40m
Grand final Tickets
jaws1
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Leigh it is
moto748
23s
Grand final Tickets
jaws1
27s
Sam Burgess
rubber ducki
36s
Season tickets
Tony Fax
39s
Tonights match v HKR
Alffi_7
56s
2024 IMG gradings
Deadcowboys1
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
1m
Fev H Play Off
Marvin Goola
1m
The Speculat
1m
Realistic targets for 2025
ComeOnYouUll
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Toosmooth
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
FoxyRhino
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
TODAY
NRL
Benny Profan
TODAY
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
jaws1
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RoyBoy29
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
phe13
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
The Speculat
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
rubber ducki
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Alffi_7
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..

Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!

POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +23,375 80,13314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 13th Oct
       Championship 2024-R30
15:00
Swinton
v
Hunslet
15:00
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22