JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "You don’t say … as opposed to all the other SL clubs, who presumably decline to take their full allocation of Sky money as the season goes on… ?

Eh? You’ll have to restate that question in a way that makes sense.

We knew the RFL would pay wages etc to keep the club ticking over, and if necessary the RFL/SLE (through “Neonrain”) would even have acquired the club albeit on a temporary basis, the obvious reason being the integrity of the comp as opposed to one club dropping out. Do you think this is an insight or something? It isn’t.
Is that a fact? Well, I think I had better get off to the optician after this post because I am looking at them and clearly hallucinating. They stateIt's a statement of fact that the money paid to P$A was over and above the full allocation already taken by the club. You seem to think this amount of money should have been written off?'"

But you’re just stating the bleedin’ obvious, to the point of banality! And you are also skating over the fact that new owners, while not saving the old company (and so technically having no responsibility for its debts) nevertheless are expected by the RFL to offer to make payments despite tis total lack of obligation, and their proposals are part of the factors considered in deciding on sanctions.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "There was no expectation from the RFL. Any proposals put forward for dealing with liabilities were entirely the decision of prospective owners'"

You clearly don't! It states "[iAs part of the agreement and to meet the requirements of the RFL the purchasers are to make an offer to all ty does not say anything to the contraryrade creditors in the sum of 100p in the £[/i".

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "The RFL had no requirement regarding payment to creditors, and your letter says nothing to the contrary '"

Oops!

So, come on, was the administrator lying? Well?

Absolute tosh and nonsense, as if BBNL chooses to pay anything to anyone, then it is not part of the affairs of OKB. At all. MG is not involved personally for the first thing. Secondly, the payment would be from BBNL not MG personally. Thirdly neither MG nor BBNL are in any way a party to the administration.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "MG is SSG. He agreed the debenture deal. He placed OK Bulls into administration.'"

If for example Acme Pies were owed £1000 by OKB and BBNL want to continue to trade with Acme Pies then they might choose to make a payment equal to what Acme Pies were owed by OKB. This would not concern the administrator. He only distributes such funds (if any) remaining when he has got in THE DEBTS DUE TO OKB. Anything BBNL chooses to pay is clearly not in the category of debts due, because BBNL does not owe a penny of OKB’s debts. Which is kinda the whole point, as you yourself sort of pointed out, of MG Not buying and keeping alive OKB.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "You seem to be struggling with the fact that MG is SSG & BBNL. The scenario you paint above would be what a CVA would cover. A route MG chose not to employ as it would have meant spending money he did not wish to. He would have been aware of the level of funding required to ensure a reduction in the 6 point penalty, but instead chose to set up BBNL and begin with zero liabilities /quote]

But, as you’re seemingly a lawyer, if BBNL did choose to make the £1K payment to keep Acme Pies sweet, please enlighten us all what offence they would have committed?

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Perhaps you ought to read up on Insolvency?'"

If I felt sorry for Acme Pies, and sent them a cheque for £1K, would I be in jail too?

When Bullbuilder and others collected money and paid effectively some cash in lieu of wages to those who were working for nothing, and should have been paid by the club, did that make each person who put coppers in the bucket a criminal as well?

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Oh dear, you are being rather silly now'"

Were all the buckets delivered to the administrator so he could divide them between all creditors? We're gonna need a bigger jail.
We all know that the RFL plainly announced sanctions against BB2014, based on BB2014’s business plans etc. They announced so. We all thought BB2014 had bought the assets only it turned out that they actually hadn’t. But the penalty was announced aimed at BB2014 and not at OKB. BB2014, it turns out, obtained a licence to run the club from the RFL for 1 month. So they were RUNNING the club and had a licence to do so and as such were a temporary member, even though it turns out they did not own the club, although they had signed a (conditional) contract to do so. The end result was the de facto 6 points disappeared off the League table whilst BB2014 was operating under a temporary licence and therefore undoubtedly it was BB2014 which was sanctioned. However the sale fell through, the licence expired, and the operation of the club thus reverted to OKB, which was being run by the administrator. He appealed against the decision in that capacity, i.e. as the person running OKB, and did so in order to preserve any right of appeal as this might enhance the price he could sell the assets for, but the sanction was clearly not applied to OKB.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "No sanctions were announced against BB2014. The points deduction was made against OK Bulls and would have had to have been accepted by any potential new owner. It is exactly the same situation as the points deduction from BB Holdings. A points deduction was applied PRIOR to any change in ownership. You need to check your information.'"

No! OK owned the business until he sold the shares (if he did, that remains in litigation). The shares are of course not exactly worth a lot but the administrator RUNS the business and can SELL the business or parts but he never OWNS the business.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "There is no litigation in regard to any sale of shares of OK Bulls'"

I don’t think anyone on here claims BBNL were proposing to make any or any substantial payments to OKB creditors, simply because I’d have thought it would have been public knowledge if they did, but the fact is you are speculating, as no announcement has been made one way or the other. It would be interesting, when comparing the comments made by RFL re debtors, and indeed the quote from the administrator's letter that referenced RFL requirements, to know why different requirements would apply now.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "There is no speculation on my part. In order for any reconsideration of thepoints deduction to have taken effect, MG/BBNL would have had to make payments to creditors via the administrator. This has not and will not be happening.'"

As you so often do, you have it the wrong way round. The administrator tried to say OK was only owed £400K. (Without speaking to OK). OK insisted on a creditors meeting. At that meeting OK produced documentation evidencing his financial input and the administrator eventually revised and admitted OK’s claim at the increased figure of £1m approx.
The struggle is exclusively yours. The concept of a company being a legal person is one you need to get your head around. Until you do you’ll just keep looking increasingly silly.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "Feel free to provide any evidence of this, such as a revised statement of proposals or any documentation/statement from the administrator'"

I have corrected so much of your misinformation that it seems pointless to repeat, as if you didn't bother to read the corrections first time, why would you now? Or maybe you just haven’t read it. But sticking just to this particular piece of your catalogue of misinformation, I am stating the facts, and you have it wrong. The position was summed up in a T&A report following the creditors meetingTo clarify, you are citing a newspaper report as evidence for your claim? Perhaps you could provide a link?'"

This is factually what happened. You are, as so often, simply wrong.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "We will have to disagree on that point'"

Adey has popped your balloon on the rest so I won't deal with that.

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark "AM I to be grateful or relieved?'"

'"
'"

RankPostsTeam
International Star322No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Adeybull "Do you realise just how much you have telegraphed in all that? I poked your anthill, and you gave the game away big-time. I've met Solly, and quite liked him and thought he was a decent bloke. But I suppose prolonged exposure to Rimmer and Wood can do no-one any favours. Fat Nigel is an embarrasssment to my profession. If you have sold your soul to him, well God help you.

I can see, from a very quick perusal of your responses, any number of ways I can attack what you have said. And that you really have not addressed any of the charges I laid at your door. None.

Urban myth? So, let me get this straight then? The other clubs did NOT share the funds that were confiscated from Bradford amongst themselves? It is a pure myth that they did? Pray, enlighten us then as to what DID happen to those funds? Were they donated to Oxfam? Go on, you know you want to tell us?

Unfortunately, I have a job to do in the real world, and am really up against it time-wise. But as soon as I have the opportunity, I'll be back to get you.'"

Charges? Such as?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53369_1372166245.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53369.jpg

You still have not explained why the RFL should be entitled to recover their money, when other (more important) creditors had to write it off?

You also failed to refute the claims that the RFL advised Moore and co. to allow the club to go into admin, as a ploy to 'oust' the owner of the club.

There has been no comeback to the Whitcut claims (unde the guise of the RFL), which makes me think that are worried of the debate picking up some momentum and other parties then coming forward to confirm/deny certain rumours.

Also from memory, the RFL imposed a 6 point deduction on BB2014, the new company had been granted permission by the administrator and everything was signed over before the 6 point penalty was agreed. The 3 owners at the time had agreed to pay back all creditors (with the exception of OK) over a 5 year period.

Lastly, why did the RFL wait until the creditors meeting before notifying that they were a creditor, with the owed amount of £900,000, why leave this so late? I dont understand the logic.

I fail to agree that the RFL are blameless in this whole fiasco.

RankPostsTeam
International Star322No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: daveyz999 "You still have not explained why the RFL should be entitled to recover their money, when other (more important) creditors had to write it off?

Quote: daveyz999 "The RFL isn't a creditor of OK Bulls'"

You also failed to refute the claims that the RFL advised Moore and co. to allow the club to go into admin, as a ploy to 'oust' the owner of the club.

Quote: daveyz999 "There is nothing to refute. The claim was apparently that those individuals were told not to pay OK for OK Bulls. This has never been substantiated in any way. other than rumour.'"

There has been no comeback to the Whitcut claims (unde the guise of the RFL), which makes me think that are worried of the debate picking up some momentum and other parties then coming forward to confirm/deny certain rumours.

Quote: daveyz999 "The unfounded claims made by RW are not worthy of a response'"

Also from memory, the RFL imposed a 6 point deduction on BB2014, the new company had been granted permission by the administrator and everything was signed over before the 6 point penalty was agreed. The 3 owners at the time had agreed to pay back all creditors (with the exception of OK) over a 5 year period.

Quote: daveyz999 "There was no sanction imposed on BB2014. The potential owners were made aware that a 6 point deduction would be part of any takeover by them or any other party.'"

Lastly, why did the RFL wait until the creditors meeting before notifying that they were a creditor, with the owed amount of £900,000, why leave this so late? I dont understand the logic.

Quote: daveyz999 "Is this what happened? Can you provide anything to support this?'"

I fail to agree that the RFL are blameless in this whole fiasco

Quote: daveyz999 "Who has said they are blameless? What are they to blame for?'"

.'"

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: LeagueDweeb "
It's a statement of fact that the money paid to P$A was over and above the full allocation already taken by the club. '"

So what are the figures, pray tell?
You seem to think this amount of money should have been written off? '"

I don’t accept your basic premise. But if the RFL pay money for RFL purposes then we call that “expenditure”. It isn’t a case of “writing it off”, they do what they think they can and should do. Why should anyone else repay them?

There was no expectation from the RFL. Any proposals put forward for dealing with liabilities were entirely the decision of prospective owners '"

I see, so now you say the RFL had also lied about this to the administrators. Why would the administrator lie about that? I mean, what in that particular case would be the point?

Quote: LeagueDweeb "You clearly don't! It states "As part of the agreement and to meet the requirements of the RFL the purchasers are to make an offer to all trade creditors in the sum of 100p in the £".
Quote: LeagueDweeb "The RFL had no requirement regarding payment to creditors, and your letter says nothing to the contrary '"
'"

You are being perverse. Or which bit of “the requirements of the RFL” mean there was no such requirement?

Quote: LeagueDweeb "MG is SSG. He agreed the debenture deal. He placed OK Bulls into administration.'"

No, legally MG is not SSG. Stop trying to plait fog.
Quote: LeagueDweeb "You seem to be struggling with the fact that MG is SSG & BBNL'"

No, they are legally separate and distinct self-contained persons. Why keep repeating rubbish? Your repetition will not reverse the effect of incorporation in English law. Once incorporated a company is as much an individual legal entity as MG. The whole point of incorporation is to create a separate legal personality which is therefore responsible (eg) for its debts. MG would not, for example, be remotely responsible for SSG debts. Why is that, if MG “is” SSG”? Anyway I refuse to entertain this idiotic line of “argument any further, if you can’t understand that a company is legally a person then I can’t waste any more time teaching you. You can’t educate pork.
Quote: LeagueDweeb "Perhaps you ought to read up on Insolvency? '"

Heheh so you can’t actually come up with what offence would in your view be committed. Piszpoor attempt at a swerve.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "No sanctions were announced against BB2014. The points deduction was made against OK Bulls and would have had to have been accepted by any potential new owner. It is exactly the same situation as the points deduction from BB Holdings. A points deduction was applied PRIOR to any change in ownership. You need to check your information. '"

No, you need to learn how to use a thing called a “calendar”.
Quote: LeagueDweeb "There is no litigation in regard to any sale of shares of OK Bulls '"

All I can say is “liar”. There most certainly is, and it is defended. Why pretend you know something, when you actually know nothing about the point? Idiot.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Feel free to provide any evidence of this, such as a revised statement of proposals or any documentation/statement from the administrator '"

I have provided a direct reference from the press report (which has not been contradicted). Though that was not the source of my reliable information. I think it is your turn to produce something to the contrary, don’t you, if you want to persist in your delusion?
Quote: LeagueDweeb "To clarify, you are citing a newspaper report as evidence for your claim? Perhaps you could provide a link? '"

I am stating the fact. It was reported in the press but the facts are as I have said. Accept it, or don’t, but as you have NOTHING to the contrary (and could not have, since the contrary is not the case) perhaps you should give some serious thought to listening to people who know what they are talking about.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "We will have to disagree on that point '"

No, it is not a disagreement, I am stating the facts and you are issuing hopeless contradictions despite it just being pure supposition on your part. You do not have an arguable position, worthy of meriting a “disagreement”. You have nothing.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Adey has popped your balloon on the rest so I won't deal with that.
AM I to be grateful or relieved? '"

Neither. You should read what people who know what they are talking about say, and learn from it, instead of vainly churning out stuff which you know is just speculation by you, as if you had some information on these things. You don’t.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: LeagueDweeb "The RFL isn't a creditor of OK Bulls'"

So why did they lodge a claim around £900k the evening before the creditors meeting, and which they were allowed by the administrator to vote?

Quote: LeagueDweeb "There is nothing to refute. The claim was apparently that those individuals were told not to pay OK for OK Bulls. This has never been substantiated in any way. other than rumour.'"

No, it is the direct evidence of those present. Whitcut is not claiming to be spreading
Quote: LeagueDweeb "The unfounded claims made by RW are not worthy of a response '"

Heheh. Very good. But that isn’t how it works. You – whoever you are- do not get to decree what is “unfounded” just because you say so! How absurd! How on earth would YOU know whether Whitcut’s claims were founded or unfounded? Are you a parrot, that sits on his shoulder? Did you have him constantly bugged? Come on, we’d like to know!

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Lastly, why did the RFL wait until the creditors meeting before notifying that they were a creditor, with the owed amount of £900,000, why leave this so late? I dont understand the logic.
Quote: LeagueDweeb "Is this what happened? Can you provide anything to support this?'"
'"

It happened and has been reported. How much do you need? Why are you doubting it?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2990No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13977_1335458918.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13977.jpg

Unless the Law has changed in the last few days - MG isnt BB/SG

Salomon v A Salomon & Co Ltd [1897] AC 22 is a landmark UK company law case. The effect of the Lords' unanimous ruling was to uphold firmly the doctrine of corporate personality, as set out in the Companies Act 1862, so that creditors of an insolvent company could not sue the company's shareholders to pay up outstanding debts.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman17139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
755_1290430740.jpg
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22 "It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21 A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_755.jpg

Quote: Adeybull " Fat Nigel is an embarrasssment to my profession. '"

As insults go, that's pretty low.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1625No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2019Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Admittedly, just about everything from the last few pages has gone right over my head; but I must say it's been jolly good bants, chaps!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1795No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2021Jan 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54218_1349939535.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_54218.jpg

I dont think that anyone would argue with the doctrine of corporate personality. It is its applicability outside corporate law that is more the issue. For example Directors cannot under the Health and Safety legislation blame the corporate personality for any failures. The points penalty etc are all within sports law, the applicable laws being the RFL rules which all participants agree to as a condition of that participation. Those rules apply to all forms of ownership, including associations as well as limited companies. Whatever the de jure legal form of the businesses, there is no doubt that MG is the de facto controller of them. And it has to be the case. whilst SSG may have a legal personality, it is not a person, and so cannot of itself do anything. Hence other areas of law go past that legal personality and operate on the people that control it.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1722No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53369_1372166245.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53369.jpg

Quote: LeagueDweeb "The RFL isn't a creditor of OK Bulls'"

So who is it a creditor of? It need to be against the appropriate organisation, yet you seem to think that (by law) you can keep requesting payment from any regime, regardless of who owned the club at the time the debt was run up. This is poor form, again, as I state earlier the RFL believes that they are more entitled to reclaim their money over HMRC. When in fact the RFL uses their power of being the rule maker and demands the new owners pay what is owed by the old owners. Anyone who doesn't agree to this fails to be given acceptance by the RFL to run the club (Bully tactics)

Quote: LeagueDweeb "The unfounded claims made by RW are not worthy of a response'"

I disagree. I know that this correspondence has been passed to other chairmen of other SL clubs, who already have a pretty low opinion of certain 'goings on' at Red Hall. Surely the RFL would prefer to quash all allegations, but instead, they (you) would rather it just quietly went away.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "There was no sanction imposed on BB2014. The potential owners were made aware that a 6 point deduction would be part of any takeover by them or any other party.'"

I'm pretty confident that this is not the case, especially given the fact that this was the reason the new board quit the club. If they were aware of the 6 point deduction, then took over the club, to then quit because they received a 6 point deduction, well you see my logic. Also, why would the 6 point deduction apply to any other party? This is making an assumption that no bidder would pay back any monies owed, which is a big assumption to make.

Quote: LeagueDweeb "Is this what happened? Can you provide anything to support this?'"

rlhttp://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportbulls/11178165.Former_Bulls_boss_pursued_for___905_000_by_Rugby_Football_League/rl

Also, I thought you said earlier that the RFL was not a creditor of OK Bulls? Yet in the press release above there are direct quotes from Solly himself stating that the RFL lodged with the administrator that they were owed £900,00

“They (OK Bulls Ltd) are entitled to contest the claim, but we have to let the administrator know what we think is owed to us.”

I do hope you are the one defending the RFL at the appeal hearing.....

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: daveyz999 "...
Also, I thought you said earlier that the RFL was not a creditor of OK Bulls? Yet in the press release above there are direct quotes from Solly himself stating that the RFL lodged with the administrator that they were owed £900,000

“They (OK Bulls Ltd) are entitled to contest the claim, but we have to let the administrator know what we think is owed to us.”

I do hope you are the one defending the RFL at the appeal hearing.....'"

So to recap on this point, the RFL put in a late claim for £900K, were (surprisingly) allowed to vote to that figure, there were reports in the press of this happening, OK stated this to be the case, Balke Solly insisted the RFL were a creditor and that was reported too.

Yet our new friend simply claims the RFL isn't a creditor. Puzzling behaviour, as is the dweeb's sudden explosion into life, reminiscent of a supernova, never previously seen. Like a supernova, the output is largely uncontrolled and impervious to fact and reason. My theory is that dweeb is in fact from the Planet Dweeb, which is in a parallel universe that has fleetingly made contact with ours, and on his planet, none of the factual events here on Earth did in fact take place. This would explain, for example, Dweeb's potato-like inability to assimilate even blatant facts. If I am right, then as the connection is broken, Dweeb will disappear as quickly as he came, and blissfully complete his existence on his world, where rugby balls are square, Mother Theresa chairs SLE and Nigel Wood models for Primark swimsuits.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif

Quote: martinwildbull "I dont think that anyone would argue with the doctrine of corporate personality. '"

You've not read The Dweeb, then!

Quote: martinwildbull "..... Hence other areas of law go past that legal personality and operate on the people that control it.'"

The simple proposition refuted was MG "is" SSG (or presumably, for that matter, that he "is" BBNL). He isn't, but you'll not convince the Dweeb icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star1149
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ferocious Aardvark " Nigel Wood models for Primark swimsuits.'"

Think he would prefer a pie to swimwear to be honest, or several after being slammed as a disgrace to his profession earlier

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9986No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13747_1541715311.jpg
[b:3g5rrn89](and I feel fine)[/b:3g5rrn89]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13747.jpg

Too many words in this thread now. It hurts my head. Can someone synopsise for me please?

596 posts in 41 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
596 posts in 41 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.1279296875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
hatty
19m
Recruitment rumours and links
St Helens Wo
27m
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
28m
Play-off semi-final
FIL
29m
2025 Catalans Dragons Kit
Jimmythecuck
32m
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
60m
Grand final Tickets
Wigg'n
Recent
New Players
Deadcowboys1
Recent
Transfer Talk V5
Once were Lo
Recent
Film game
karetaker
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
Yippee try y
45s
Realistic targets for 2025
Irregular Ho
52s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
57s
Play-off semi-final
FIL
1m
Rumours thread
Dr Dreadnoug
1m
Isa 1 year extension
Warrior Wing
1m
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
tyr
1m
Fev H Play Off
dddooommm
1m
Decision on the field
Warrior Wing
2m
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
2025 Catalans Dragons Kit
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Oli Leyland confirmed 2 year deal
ratticusfinc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Grand Final
Uncle Rico
TODAY
Transfer Talk V5
Once were Lo
TODAY
OUT 2025 Leon Ruan - Released
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Cooper Jenkins - Expires 2026
christopher
TODAY
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Emagdnim13
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
FoxyRhino
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
TODAY
NRL
Benny Profan
TODAY
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
Wigg'n
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Wildthing
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
tyr
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Butcher
TODAY
Decision on the field
Warrior Wing
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
ratticusfinc
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Wires71
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,634 80,13414,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 13th Oct
       Championship 2024-R30
15:00
Swinton
v
Hunslet
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 13th Oct
CH
Swinton-Hunslet
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22