FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Bradford Bulls > Bulls finances 'considerably worse than originally thought'
286 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8877No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Feb 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/combustable.gif
Red Amber and Black Fantasy Rugby League Champion 2012. By far the most sensible posts on this thread have come from mystic eddie. - copyright Ewwenorfolk 09.04.2013 Aye, and Eddie is hinting at it too. And, as we all know: Mystic Eddie has been right all along! - copyright vbfg 05.01.2017:Others/combustable.gif

Quote: Adeybull "Lets see you say that to the faces of the large number of people who did, rather than sat behind the safety of your keyboard? You really are one thoroughly objectionable piece of work.'"

I said that anyone daft enough to give HIM money, not, as I thought the pledge was for, the CLUB money.

One should learn to read.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
973_1515165968.gif
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_973.gif

Quote: mystic eddie "Anyone daft enough to give him money deserves to lose it.'"

So, that's practically the whole of the core Bulls support, and many people from outside the club, including Steve O'Connor. Nice one.

Quote: mystic eddie "I said that anyone daft enough to give HIM money, not, as I thought the pledge was for, the CLUB money.'"

Or, the direct quote you replied to was thisBradford Badger wrote
BB was obviously talking about, and only about, people who pledged and paid. Therefore, so were you, unless despite quoting that comment, you weren't talking about pledgers, but about hypothetical persons who for unspecified reasons might give money to Hood.

In fact, we got what it said on the tin. We stopped the club from closing the doors. If we had not been "daft enough" to do so, then the club wouldn't even be here for you to pen your poisonous comments about.

And as Adey says, no-one will now ever know what would have happened without CC's last minute intervention and call for EGM.

Quote: mystic eddie "On the other hand if you, I or anyone else who owned 26% of a business and heard the Chair and CEO announce what they did, then I think you would have to act. I don't see what else could have happened.'"

Act, yes. The issue is, act in what way. One option would have been for all to temporarily bury their grievances and differences, and get around a table to solve the crisis. So far as we have been told, that did not happen, indeed it seems the two camps simply refuse to meet. If I had been CC, that's what I'd have been looking to do. And that's also looking further back than just recent weeks; Coulby suggested there'd been no dialogue for at least 2 years.

Quote: mystic eddie "FWIW I'm surer than ever that Hood should have taken the club into admin before the settlement of the Harris deal siting the alleged £3.2million liability.'"

I'd sadly agree with that. When I heard indications of our total capitulation and the breathtaking numbers involved, it was obvious to me and still is that these numbers were too much for us to cope with. And the weird statement that the payments were "covered by the Sky money" is sheer bravado, but bollox. Like being fined £25K, but saying to the wife, "Don't worry love, it's covered by my wage".

It would surely have been better to fight on, and I remain of the same view that we had a decent chance. The arguments ranged at my view at the time was that we [ihad[/i to settle, because if we lost, it would bankrupt the club, and that was a gamble we couldn't take.

Can anyone now see the flaw in that logic, albeit with hindsight? Now we may have the worst of all worlds. We may go down the tubes, yet Leeds have all our money.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3813No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I haven't been following this in much detail, but tell me if this is a fair reading of the latest information:

The financial situation is "worse than first thought", according to the group who had long-term full access to previous accounts and plenty of opportunity for due diligence, and motive to hijack the second part of the "pledge", stage a boardroom coup, take the club into administration, and come out of it with free ownership of a debt-free new entity without even having to reach into their own pockets to pay the biils and wages of the lead-up period, because even that had been covered by the fans.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9986No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13747_1541715311.jpg
[b:3g5rrn89](and I feel fine)[/b:3g5rrn89]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13747.jpg

Quote: Adeybull "
I sincerely hope, if administration DOES come to pass, that the new board, or Caisley, or anyone else involved in the process, tries to take the fans for fools with disingenuous statements.'"

The previous board seem to have done that ok though. They had us all convinced that once we had raised £500k, they had sorted the rest. You even believed it, did you not?

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.
How very depressing.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1149
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

When talking about administration - (which now seems to have become the sport's world equivalent of business as usual - yes we have been living way beyond our income but that's OK because we can give the finger to our suppliers and obligations) there are a few things to remember:

Though various contributors can work themselves into a frenzy about the past and present management making misleading statements and trading while insolvent it is virtually unknown for this to lead to any sort action against directors as it is normally impossible to actually prove they were acting a bad faith.

You then need to look at what could trigger administration: an inabilty to service existing liabilities - or the inability to cover existing costs. I suspect that the Bulls situation is the second of these so we should not imagine that if it did come to administration that things could or would be able to continue just as before. Though we might not like it the current support and sponsor base does not allow us to be as competitive as we would all like. So however you might re-arrange the deck chairs unless you have a base support of around 12000 paying market prices and at least a couple of good sponsorship deals we cannot go toe to toe with the top clubs.

So you can have as many "root and branch" reviews as you want but if we cannot get more feet through the turnstiles the aspirations will remain apsirations. And this is not just a problem for the Bulls, or the RFL but every professional sport in the UK.

RankPostsTeam
International Star206No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2014Apr 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Kermit%20the%20Frog.gif
[color=#FF0000:s5dvps3e]Bulls To The END!!!!![/color:s5dvps3e]:Black Backgrounds/Kermit%20the%20Frog.gif

Does not seem good to me sounds like all us fans have been taken for a ride once more and the talk of an investor does not seem to be going well according to the report icon_frustrated.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman14145No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45.jpg

Quote: M@islebugs "Agree on the SOA and am I right in thinking they can project contracts they are obliged to honour as liabilities going forward. I also agree with the poster who refers to the role of Ryan Duckett in all of this. Surely, he can't be surprised by the financial position having been CEO.

On the last point, with the best will in the world I really can't see how you can make a case for the liklihood of PH almost securing investment only to be hijacked by the comments of CC. The loan from the RFL and the sale of the lease look like utterly desperate measures and the very fact that he was forced into a humiliating statement as regards the club almost going under surely underlines his inability to secure any serious support over the previous period. Asking for investment in the same statement you announce the club is a few weeks from having a chain put on the gate says the game was long up.

On the other hand if you, I or anyone else who owned 26% of a business and heard the Chair and CEO announce what they did, then I think you would have to act. I don't see what else could have happened.

FWIW I'm surer than ever that Hood should have taken the club into admin before the settlement of the Harris deal siting the alleged £3.2million liability.'"

I cannot see how administration was an option at that time? The £3.2m was a claim against us, but not an actual liability that the club had to pay. At that time, the accounts showed the club was perfectly solvent. Whether the underlying position and prognosis was worse than the accounts suggested is of course a different question, since personally I am sure that was the case around 2005.

I understand CC was advised as soon as the pledge was decided upon, but yes I can see he would be more than marginally interested! Whether the actions he took were in the best interests of the club, or of CC, is probably the issue. If you believe Coulby - whose statements have not been repudiated, as far as I am aware - then CC may well say that engagement with Hood was futile? Whether a public statement of no confidence in Hood just before the pledge deadline was the most appropriate action he could take is pretty academic now anyway.

And I have no idea whether Hood WOULD have been able to deliver the required further investment had CC not intervened how and when he did. IMO he very much implied at the time that he would, and it sounded convincing enough for me to feel the cause was not lost. My point is that we'll now never have the opportunity of finding out. Whether Hood is incensed or relieved about that, I guess only he will know?

RankPostsTeam
International Star300
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67272_1369898145.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67272.jpg

Quote: craigizzard "I haven't been following this in much detail, but tell me if this is a fair reading of the latest information

it would seem that way.....

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman14145No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45_1302643626.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45.jpg

Quote: debaser "The previous board seem to have done that ok though. They had us all convinced that once we had raised £500k, they had sorted the rest. You even believed it, did you not?

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.
How very depressing.'"

How do you know it was lies? And not, at worst, naïvity (that would not surprise me...) or even negligence? Saying it was "Lies" is treading pretty close to defmamation?

How do you know that Caisley's intervention did not stymie their plans?

The simple answer is that you do not. None of us do. Any more than any of us know whether Caisley's intervention was deliberately aimed at derailing the pledge or was just unfortunate timing, and whether Caisley has always had a plan to wrest 100% control by forcing administration (which, btw, would probably have been my professional advice to him if he DID want full control AND had funding in place and was prepared to clear the creditors) or just wants what he believes is best for the club.

Its all speculation, so I don't think anyone can state whether any of the parties to all this sorry sad debacle were telling actual lies, as opposed to saying what they genuinely beleived or being disingenuous or spinning like tops. My guess is that we have seen - from all parties - some combination of the last three but nothing major of the first. But the history books may paint a clearer picture.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach427
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2020Jun 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Zoot.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Zoot.gif

a couple of things strike me about the articlethe obviousness and immeadiate willingness to blame the old board before the actual review is finnished, the lack of credit to the good things they have done ie the tong training,harris settlement gone(althoufh that would implicate them) etc but moat worrying for me is the confirmation from the rfl that caislwy could come back and play an important role in yhe future when he so liked.not good for coulby and agar unless they already want to be the fall guys.

also why should these potential investors believe that once the present board is not to be trusted and we will noy input wour cash until a review is done and we can see finances? caisley had only admin in mind and whilst using previous boards lies and half truths to his own means has spun an even bigger lie to show he is not a fit and proper person acting in the clubs own interest.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1934No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2023Mar 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Adeybull "I cannot see how administration was an option at that time? The £3.2m was a claim against us, but not an actual liability that the club had to pay. At that time, the accounts showed the club was perfectly solvent. Whether the underlying position and prognosis was worse than the accounts suggested is of course a different question, since personally I am sure that was the case around 2005.

I understand CC was advised as soon as the pledge was decided upon, but yes I can see he would be more than marginally interested! Whether the actions he took were in the best interests of the club, or of CC, is probably the issue. If you believe Coulby - whose statements have not been repudiated, as far as I am aware - then CC may well say that engagement with Hood was futile? Whether a public statement of no confidence in Hood just before the pledge deadline was the most appropriate action he could take is pretty academic now anyway.

And I have no idea whether Hood WOULD have been able to deliver the required further investment had CC not intervened how and when he did. IMO he very much implied at the time that he would, and it sounded convincing enough for me to feel the cause was not lost. My point is that we'll now never have the opportunity of finding out. Whether Hood is incensed or relieved about that, I guess only he will know?'"

I know we'll never know, I'm just suggesting on the balance of probability (to me at least) it seems extremely unlikely.

With regards to FA's point I wondered at the time what Coulby was doing waiting 2 years for a meeting. Clearly each side believed that the current problems were the making of the other and this was irreconcilable.

With regards to Harrisgate, Hood could have accepted liability for the full amount and rang the administrator that afternoon. It was only a claim until he signed his name.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator10969
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2023Jun 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1271.jpg
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain Build Bridges NOT Walls:1271.jpg

I hate to say this but the whole tenor of the story in the T&A does give the impression of stage managing the 'root and branch inquiry' to suit some desired outcome. I hope I'm wrong, I [iso[/i hope I'm wrong, but it looks very like we are being prepared for the last rites.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9986No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13747_1541715311.jpg
[b:3g5rrn89](and I feel fine)[/b:3g5rrn89]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13747.jpg

Quote: Adeybull "

How do you know that Caisley's intervention did not stymie their plans?

'"

Or alternatively, CC could have got them off the hook, they had no investment in place, yet can now blame CC for scuppering their plans.

As you said, noone knows the truth. So we can draw our own conclusions.
If someone wants to prove that it was not lies to me, then I am happy to see the proof.
Otherwise, I will keep feeling that we have been lied today.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8024No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36788_1300836245.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36788.jpg

Six points minimum.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4035
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Jan 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
30148_1289234681.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_30148.jpg

Quote: Nothus "If our problems all lie in cash flow then how will administration help?
Or are they trying to claim that Hood has failed to disclose additional creditors, in which case the last set of financial statements would be deliberately mis-stated wouldn't they?'"

This is the bit I don't understand, and if someone can clarify, please do. I thought Administration was to deal with liabilities/bills/winding up orders that we can't pay, we have cleared the debts and loans with sales of players, lease, soul, kitchen sink and begging for 500k I thought? The problem now as I understood it, is cash going forward to meet our upcoming "normal" liabilities such as maintenance, wages, tax etc - matching our outgoings with our incomings. How does administration help with that? We could slash the playing costs by selling players out of adminisatation.

Surely, coming out of administration we'd be in the same situation cash flow wise except being a few players lighter, which we could do today without administration. Unless there is a creditor we can't pay that we've not been told of? Am I missing something?

286 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
286 posts in 20 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.6220703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Batley Bulldogs H
wrencat1873
29m
Round 16 London Home
Backwoodsman
38m
TV Games - Not Hull
ComeOnYouUll
39m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
40m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
Recent
Dewsbury v Dons Sunday 7/7/24 3pm
GeoffRoebuck
Recent
Woeful performance against London
Bobtownrhino
Recent
Murphy on his way then
Trojan Horse
Recent
Batley next
Kettykat
Recent
WHO IS NEXT
gym bunny 1
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Tonights game v Giants
Barbed Wire
1m
Round 16 London Home
Backwoodsman
1m
Squad 2024
faxcar
1m
Planning for next season
LeythIg
1m
Salford - Away
Chris71
1m
TV games not Wire
Smiffy27
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
Jayden Okunbor
bonaire
2m
Smith out ASAP
Leeds_Luke
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Woeful performance against London
Bobtownrhino
TODAY
Accountability
Gazzagiant2
TODAY
email
orangeman
TODAY
This site is crap
Philbetter
TODAY
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win Over the Broncos
RLFANS News
TODAY
Prettys Girls in your city for night
jackmac452
TODAY
Vegas Baby
Jason65
TODAY
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thriller
RLFANS News
TODAY
Reserves
BigTime
TODAY
Tonights game v Giants
Barbed Wire
TODAY
Free parking
Philth
TODAY
Salford Away Travel Information
LancashireRe
TODAY
Batley next
Kettykat
TODAY
Round 16 London Home
Backwoodsman
TODAY
Leeds
the-bearded-
TODAY
Injuries and available cover
walter wall
TODAY
Problems with this Site continued
karetaker
TODAY
3 clubs apply to join League 1
Huddersfield
TODAY
Sadly one less Bronco
nkpom
TODAY
Fan Village
[Gareth]
TODAY
The Seagulls v The Panthers
terry silver
TODAY
Las Vegas 2025 English ladies involved
Huddersfield
TODAY
New halfback signing
Pyrah123
TODAY
Batley Bulldogs H
wrencat1873
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
St Helens Break Fifty As They ..
Leigh Leopards Resurgence Clai..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 3,591 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R18
 FT
Hover 
Sydney
42-12
St.George
 FT
Hover 
Canberra
12-16
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R7
12:00
Wire W
v
Hudds W
12:00
York V
v
BarrowW
       League One 2024-R14
14:00
Newcastle
v
Workington
14:30
Crusaders
v
Midlands
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R16
15:00
Salford
v
Hull FC
       Championship 2024-R14
Dewsbury
v
Doncaster
Featherstone
v
Whitehaven
Swinton
v
Widnes
Wakefield
v
Batley
York
v
Barrow
       League One 2024-R14
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Thu 11th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
10:50
Dolphins
v
Souths
 Fri 12th Jul
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Warrington
v
Leeds
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sat 13th Jul
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 7th Jul
SL
Salford-Hull FC
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
SL
Warrington-Leeds
SL
Warrington-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
00:00
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 7th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Sydney42-12St.George
NRL
LIVE
Canberra12-16Newcastle
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
WSL2024 7 LeedsW6-16St.HelensW
WSL2024 7 FeatherstoneW0-50WiganW
Fri 5th Jul
NRL 18 Cronulla16-20Gold Coast
NRL 18 Brisbane6-14Penrith
SL 16 St.Helens6-8Castleford
SL 16 Warrington48-0Huddersfield
SL 16 Wigan24-6Leigh
CH 14 Sheffield28-0Halifax
Thu 4th Jul
NRL 18 Parramatta16-32Souths
Sun 30th Jun
CH 13 Barrow0-36Wakefield
CH 13 Dewsbury12-38Bradford
CH 13 Halifax38-18Whitehaven
CH 13 Widnes16-24Batley
CH 13 York10-18Sheffield
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Warrington 16 406 213 193 22
Hull KR 15 383 201 182 22
Salford 15 295 288 7 20
Catalans 15 288 220 68 18

Leeds 16 291 286 5 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 15 198 474 -276 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 13 486 142 344 26
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 13 341 218 123 18
Toulouse 12 332 174 158 16
Widnes 13 315 245 70 15
Featherstone 13 330 283 47 12

Batley 13 205 286 -81 12
Doncaster 13 237 325 -88 11
York 14 285 293 -8 10
Whitehaven 13 266 358 -92 10