JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51898_1347989911.png
"Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!" Matthew 4:19 Things I learned on 11/08/12 Gareth Hock can't pass Gareth Hock can't run Gareth Hock can't fight [url=http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/256856/Gareth-Hock-relives-drugs-ban-hell/:22njixh9]I'm assured he can snort a line of coke the size of a Mecca dauber though.[/url:22njixh9]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51898.png

Quote: SaintsFan "Warrington depends on a former Saints player, btw, and who was it who scored a try for Wigan in the Grand Final? And Hull KR were very happy to sign Fozzard. Handed him back pretty quick, but never mind. And Huddersfield were just as keen to get their hands on Gilmour. And those are all our rejects, never mind our present top of the range players. So I think you know not what you're talking about.'"

There is a world of difference between Gleeson and any of the players mentioned. Briers has matured as excellent player for Warrington and i would argue he has more of a chance of walking into teams ahead of Soliola or LMS. A proven leader is always better than a big forward who then disappears when the going gets tough.
You haven't really answered the question (of sorts) how many of those players do you think would be SNAPPED UP by the top eight? I certainly can't see the current top 4 (or 3 without SAints) fighting for them. They have better players in those positions, apart from Graham.
So, my assertion that Graham is one of the only players to walk into most super league clubs is true.

Please, please don't think I am belittling the Saints academy or there record of buying in players. I have said that given a couple of seasons the perspective of the players will change. But ATM these players don't make a coach salivate.

Also I know enough to work out your riddles (I think).

If you had kept hold of Gleeson and Briers then that would have been two names from your current squad you could be proud of. But you let them go. You have taken a risk. Saints always risk. I hope the risk works out for you, like it has many times before.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: jdrocket "A proven leader is always better than a big forward who then disappears when the going gets tough.'"

Which forward would that be then?

Quote: jdrocket "You haven't really answered the question (of sorts) how many of those players do you think would be SNAPPED UP by the top eight? I certainly can't see the current top 4 (or 3 without SAints) fighting for them. They have better players in those positions, apart from Graham. '"

Then you're out of synch with your fellow Wigan fans who I have seen write that they would snap up Pryce, Eastmond, Roby, Tony P and Graham, even now with their soopa doopa squad which is all conquering and the start of a new dynasty! But the same goes for Warrington, Leeds, Hudds, etc. I've seen fans from all those boards wish they had a Roby, Eastmond, etc, in their teams. You really need to read around a bit before making these assertions you know.

Quote: jdrocket "So, my assertion that Graham is one of the only players to walk into most super league clubs is true.'"

"I say it so it must be true" is always an interesting premise, I find.

Quote: jdrocket "Please, please don't think I am belittling the Saints academy or there record of buying in players. '"

No, of course not! When would a Wigan player belittle Saints' academy products? I would never have imagined such a thing.

Quote: jdrocket "If you had kept hold of Gleeson and Briers then that would have been two names from your current squad you could be proud of. '"

So far as Gleeson is concerned, you need to read up on your RL history mate. As for Briers, in his own words written in the RL press just a few weeks ago, he 'spat his dummy out' and left Saints because he didn't think he was getting the amount of game time he needed at the time he left. We haven't regretted it though because we got Longy. And Longy was much, much better than Briers. His loss, not ours!

RankPostsTeam
International Star3869No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51898_1347989911.png
"Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!" Matthew 4:19 Things I learned on 11/08/12 Gareth Hock can't pass Gareth Hock can't run Gareth Hock can't fight [url=http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/256856/Gareth-Hock-relives-drugs-ban-hell/:22njixh9]I'm assured he can snort a line of coke the size of a Mecca dauber though.[/url:22njixh9]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51898.png

Quote: SaintsFan "Which forward would that be then?

Then you're out of synch with your fellow Wigan fans who I have seen write that they would snap up Pryce, Eastmond, Roby, Tony P and Graham, even now with their soopa doopa squad which is all conquering and the start of a new dynasty! But the same goes for Warrington, Leeds, Hudds, etc. I've seen fans from all those boards wish they had a Roby, Eastmond, etc, in their teams. You really need to read around a bit before making these assertions you know.

"I say it so it must be true" is always an interesting premise, I find.

No, of course not! When would a Wigan player belittle Saints' academy products? I would never have imagined such a thing.

So far as Gleeson is concerned, you need to read up on your RL history mate. As for Briers, in his own words written in the RL press just a few weeks ago, he 'spat his dummy out' and left Saints because he didn't think he was getting the amount of game time he needed at the time he left. We haven't regretted it though because we got Longy. And Longy was much, much better than Briers. His loss, not ours!'"

Firstly I'm not a Wigan fan. So... yeah.

I may follow your style of making up context to things the other person has said.

Or i'll just answer what you said honestly.

A1. Soliola. Grand Final.

I have mentioned i'm not a Wigan fan. but my picks for players that could walk into other teams were Graham and Eastmond and Shenton. So yeah you are agreeing with me. I've not seen support for Roby (the second best player at SAints IMO) or Tony P and certainly not Pryce. As i said Bradford want him. That is all i have read. Maybe i haven't read enough but both the SAints board and the Bradford board see him traveling across the M62. Don't deny that.

Don't be so ignorant. I have provided a long list of reasons why i don't think the other players you mentioned would "walk" into "most" clubs.

Don't know what you are talking about with the Wigan academy thing. But I personally know a good academy. Saints have proven this year that their youngsters will become good. Foster, Lomax, Clough and Dixon are all talents. They will BECOME good.

Yeah Longy was great. He would have walked into any club. In fact he retired to Hull FC, one of the richest clubs in terms of history. It doesn't matter whether you kicked out the player or they sought more money or they "spat their dummy out" i was saying you don't have those players (that can walk into any club in super league) now.

That isn't a dig at your history. It is more a comment on the SAints of the off season 2010. Today you have three or four palyers who are good enough to walk into "most of" super league.

And also a side note Rlfans are way different to coaches at the respective clubs. Even if the whole saints board thought a player was good. doesn't mean they will walk into a club. Just as Wigan and Warrington etc thinking certain players are good. If you had said that "Kevin Brown and Tony Smith say so and so is a great player" then so be it but saying fans like a player means nothing. We give opinions but don't assume it is gospel. I don't think more than three or four of the SAints players mentioned would walk any SL Club. SAying that other fans really like them though means nothing.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: jdrocket "but my picks for players that could walk into other teams were Graham and Eastmond and Shenton. So yeah you are agreeing with me. '"

Am I? I don't remember mentioning Shenton myself. But there you go ...

Quote: jdrocket "I've not seen support for Roby (the second best player at SAints IMO) or Tony P and certainly not Pryce. '"

You've not noticed such comments then, which is fine.

Quote: jdrocket "Don't be so ignorant. I have provided a long list of reasons why i don't think the other players you mentioned would "walk" into "most" clubs. '"

That's fine. But disagreeing with you isn't ignorance; it's simply disagreeing with you.

Quote: jdrocket "Saints have proven this year that their youngsters will become good. Foster, Lomax, Clough and Dixon are all talents. They will BECOME good.'"

Some of them are good already. Some will become much better than good. Oh, and Clough is older than Foster, Lomax and Dixon btw. You really do need to read up!

Quote: jdrocket "It doesn't matter whether you kicked out the player or they sought more money or they "spat their dummy out" i was saying you don't have those players (that can walk into any club in super league) now. '"

Well, yes, obviously. And we haven't missed them either.

Quote: jdrocket "And also a side note Rlfans are way different to coaches at the respective clubs. '"

Really? I wouldn't have known. However, the context of this exchange of posts is poster opinions, not the opinions of coaches. So my response was relevant.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14094
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2595.jpg
I'm not Jesus Christ, I've come to accept that now. [quote][b]XBrettKennyX wrote:[/b] Once more the anti SC brigade, purposely or otherwise fail to see the point. Thick as pig swill.[/quote]:2595.jpg

Quote: jdrocket " Briers has matured as excellent player for Warrington and i would argue he has more of a chance of walking into teams ahead of Soliola or LMS. A proven leader is always better than a big forward who then disappears when the going gets tough.'"

Are you talking about Lee 'This is a tough game, I'm going down injured' Briers there?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3869No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51898_1347989911.png

Quote: cause i said "Am I? I don't remember mentioning Shenton myself. But there you go ...
'"

2 out of three ain't bad. I am saying that half of the ones you mentioned i agreed with and visa vera.

Quote: cause i said "You've not noticed such comments then, which is fine.'"

I'd be happy for you to provide them. I honestly would love to be proven wrong on this one.

Quote: cause i said "That's fine. But disagreeing with you isn't ignorance; it's simply disagreeing with you.'"

No the ignorance came in completely changing the context of what i said to belittle me. That isn't fair. I gave reasons why players wouldn't and you changed it to "cause i said" that isn't fair.

Quote: cause i said "Some of them are good already. Some will become much better than good. Oh, and Clough is older than Foster, Lomax and Dixon btw. You really do need to read up!'"
I know how old they all are. Don't worry. In terms of level of playing they haven't peaked yet. That is the point. They will increasingly find a place in the squad. Twenty to early twenties is still young.

Quote: cause i said "Well, yes, obviously. And we haven't missed them either. '"

It is irrelevent. In fact forget about them in terms of this. This is about Saints players being marketable. ex Saints players don't matter.

Quote: cause i said "Really? I wouldn't have known. However, the context of this exchange of posts is poster opinions, not the opinions of coaches. So my response was relevant.'"

yes it is my opinion that 3 or 4 are good enough. It is your opinion that there are a lot more than that. You can't use what other people on the website say as fact. What if a hundred idiots said that i should be signed for Leeds. I know it is absurdum but a fair few people don't rate Mathers even after he saved so many tries for Warrington in the Challenge cup. Many don't rate Eastwood at Leeds but he was the reason they beat Wigan at home in the play-offs. People are by nature ill informed on something.

I said that teams don't have room for players that are arguably inferior in their team and I offered you to provide coaches or officials or people connected to a club responses to provide weight to your claim; you haven't.

We aren't getting anywhere here. Shall we just agree to disagree?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member25689No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1617.jpg
[quote="Meyt N Prater Pie"]I think I hate wigan.[/quote]:1617.jpg

I've just laughed hysterically.

Quote: jdrocket "Wellens is too old and lacks pace- maybe a Salford or Cats or Cru cru cru- that ilk.'"

He's still in the top 3 or 4 full backs in this country and most clubs would take a punt on him. Maybe not Wigan, Warrington or Leeds as they have excellent full backs next year, but most other clubs certainly would.

Quote: jdrocket "Shenton- is a good centre and worth the risk. He isn't amazing just yet but could be good really soon. Don't know how many clubs would take the risk though.'"

A British international Centre, there aren't many players as good as him over here, so we've done really well to get hold of him. I've no doubt other clubs would've been after him.

Quote: jdrocket "Pryce- damaged goods and getting past his best. He hasn't been amazing this season even before injury and Bradford seem nails on to get him soon. That speaks volumes IMO'"

The funniest part of your post. You clearly haven't seen alot of him this year, because he's had possibly his best season of his career. Saints were possibly favourites to win the Cup before his injury ended his season. As soon as his season ended, Saints chances took a dramatic dive.

Quote: jdrocket "Eastmond- another with potential. One of the most gifted players with ball in hand many have ever seen. But breaks like a soggy biscuit. Worth a risk but until proven won't be at any top sides.'"

That's fair. Fully fit he's an outstanding player, certainly as good as Sam Tomkins, but his injuries concern me and many others.

Quote: jdrocket "Graham- spoken about. Potential to be best prop in super league but ATM horrible attitude and niggle player. any team would sign him up now.'"

Fair.

Quote: jdrocket "Roby- Great but unproven. In Kc's shadow. Don't know how well i am to comment other than that. I thought he was great this year though. Next year i will give a sound assessment of him as hooker though.I predict big things.'"

Unproven, are you kidding me? Man of Steel a few years back, our Player of the Season this year and a regular in the England side. Roby is an outstanding rugby league player and clearly under rated by some.

Quote: jdrocket "Perry- Don't know much. What i do know he is an ageing aussie. Who so far is not well indorsed. Saints have a way of making good on this sort of deal and in a couple of seasons would maybe be snapped up by "nearly every" team. ATM too much of a liablity to risk.'"

I'm pretty sure Perry is 28 / 29 years of age, which you'd consider the peak of most players careers. David Fairleigh was 31 when he came here and Darren Britt was 32, both were superb for us.

Quote: jdrocket "Soliola- again don't know much. He seems like a good player. Grand final performance- would struggle to make wakey grade i feel.'"

Difficult to judge on 6 games, but from what I've seen there's enough about him to suggest he'll be a good player for us. Wakefield would lvoe a player of Soliola's calibre as would most SL clubs. Leeds were after him when we signed him - that says enough for me.

Quote: jdrocket "LMS- star prop. Could be good but again wouldn't be alking into most super league clubs. In a couple of seasons, probably. The biggest thing about him is he is good [ifor a londoner[/i.'"

3 or 4 SL clubs were interested, including Wigan. Potentially an excellent player and this could be the move he needs. He's certainly a step up from Hargreaves, Emmitt and even Fa'asavalu (based on his last 2 seasons).

RankPostsTeam
Administrator25122No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7.gif
:7.gif

Quote: Saddened! "We have no quality in the outside backs or at fullback.'"

Should I call for the men in white coats now or later? "No quality" - None? Then what "quality" do all the teams bar one below us possess - negative quality? The truth is you have lost what notion you had of the connection between WORDS and MEANING.

Quote: Saddened! "I just wonder whether we are telling the truth about it being the cap that is stopping us. Surely it could just be the fact that the revenue is going to nosedive next season and them making provisions for that. I wouldn't mind that and I guess they couldn't admit or no one would turn up.'"

Either way - it's pretty much out of the club's hands.

Quote: Saddened! "But I just think they should be doing more. There seems to be an obsession with promoting youth players, but the vast majority are useless as anything more than squad players. We used to have a very strong squad. That turned into a strong 17 when a few retired or left. Then a strong 13. Now we've not got any world class overseas players in the squad at all and only two, possibly three top quality English players. I'd argue that bar Graham and Roby none of the top sides would want any of our players.'"

See - you're doing it again. If we "used" to have a very good squad why did we finish second after a season with one of the worst injury crises in recent history? I mean, you COULD argue no-one would want any of our players outside of Graham and Roby but you'd look a fool doing it. Knock yourself out.

Quote: Saddened! "Another possibility is that the club is just paying the kids too much. Eastmond is the only one with obvious quality, but keeping him long term looks almost impossible. The likes of Lomax, Clough, Ashurst, Dixon, Armstrong, Foster etc are all decent SL level squad players but compared to the players they have replaced in our squad they are all noticable steps down in quality.'"

The truth here is you're behaving like a child - reaching around for any old pretext however obscure and/or ridiculous in order to apportion BLAME to something or someone for not providing something YOU CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN. Again and again, season after season, you continue to argue that this squad is hopeless. Not worth a pasty. And yet this very same squad has made Old Trafford on four consecutive occasions (we have finished top of the league and won the Challenge Cup). I wouldn't mind so much if Saints had been thrashed out of sight in all four games. Far from it. In two out of our three against Leeds you could argue with some justification that we lost out because of the handling errors of ONE PLAYER (Meli). And against Wigan we were hardly taken to the cleaners despite starting the match with neither of our recognised halves.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach1466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9648.jpg
The Aussie Legend!!!:9648.jpg

By the way the only players not to resigned or confirmed leaving are...

Jamie Ellis
Shaun Maggenis
Andrew Yates
Gareth Frodsham

I can't see all of these players getting released especially Maggenis.

RankPostsTeam
International Star595No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51237_1286468100.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51237.jpg

Shauns still got 1 year left on his contract. Might even be 2.

Forgot what he told me but his definately contracted for next year.

RankPostsTeam
International Star416No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2010Nov 2010LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Noel Cleal "By the way the only players not to resigned or confirmed leaving are...

Jamie Ellis
Shaun Maggenis
Andrew Yates
Gareth Frodsham

I can't see all of these players getting released especially Maggenis.'"

I can see them all being released myself.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12189No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34133_1401485799.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34133.png

Quote: MacBlondie "I can see them all being released myself.'"

I think you should ask saddened for a paternaty test icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman27757No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021May 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34_1430670222.jpg
[url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-n8:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]An Ode to Sepp Blatter[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/s1ImSi-dadbod:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Dadbod[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-mK:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Next In Line To The Throne[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=https://mcclennan.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/st-helens-and-a-fitting-end-to-a-season-of-unsung-heroes/:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]St Helens and a Fitting End to a Season of Unsung Heroes[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=https://twitter.com/cinematicsoul:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Follow my wisdom on Twitter[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh] [url=http://wp.me/p1ImSi-aA:8gr6akfh][b:8gr6akfh]Top 100 films of the 00s - The Top 5[/b:8gr6akfh][/url:8gr6akfh]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34.jpg

Quote: jdrocket "You haven't really answered the question (of sorts) how many of those players do you think would be SNAPPED UP by the top eight?'"

I would say that the only doubt amongst our front seventeen would be Gidley because of his age. After him I think that every single one our them, including Gardner, would get interest from at least one top eight team. To put it into perspective, every single one of our pack would get a spot in the Wire front seventeen and we'd probably even have three hookers that would get in there (including the retiring KC).

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10399No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16208_1345534518.jpg
[url=www.cater-bake.co.uk]Cater-Bake UK - Pizza and Bakery Equipment Specialists[/url]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16208.jpg

Quote: jdrocket "If you took your red V specs off, you might agree with me.
These are players with potential but don't trick yourself into believing these are star players that every team is jealous of. '"
You see, you argue every point as if from an unbiased veiw, but there's certain points that, for me, make it seem like you've got a bit of a downer on us.

This bit for me gives you away
Quote: jdrocket "Perry- Don't know much. What i do know he is an ageing aussie. Who so far is not well indorsed. Saints have a way of making good on this sort of deal and in a couple of seasons would maybe be snapped up by "nearly every" team. ATM too much of a liablity to risk.'"
Perry is 29, which pretty much anyone would agree is a great age for a prop. He is an Aussie international and has played SOO this year. He's also won grand finals with 2 clubs down under.
Now, if you go on each of the boards here and ask the supporters if they'd be happy to swap one of their senior props for someone of that pedigree, i'm sure 9/10 of them would say yes.

Sia soliola is a 24 year old Kiwi international. I'm pretty sure we weren't his only option when we signed him and if you reckon that players like Pryce and Wellens wouldn't be welcome at pretty much any club in the league the you're kidding yourself. Senton's been mentioned, If you ask wigan and leeds fans whether (issues like wages aside) they'd like to swap him for Carmont, Delaney or Senior, I think the majority would answer yes.

FWIW the days of players being snapped up and having a queue of suiter clubs has been finished by the slalry cap, but ask the species if they'd swap one of their current squad members then its an easier answer.

RankPostsTeam
International Star595No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2011Apr 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
51237_1286468100.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_51237.jpg

Why are you lot feeding the troll? Lol his chewed you all up and spat you out!

93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.06396484375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Saints h
Zig
2m
Cas
BigTime
6m
Round 17 Warrington Away
Once were Lo
25m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 17
Rixy
48m
Salford - Away
Riderofthepa
Recent
TV Games - Not Hull
Riderofthepa
Recent
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
Recent
Shopping list for 2025
Cuddleclub
Recent
TV games not Wire
lefty goldbl
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Round 17 Warrington Away
Once were Lo
2m
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
3m
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
3m
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
3m
Salford - Away
Riderofthepa
3m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
4m
Las Vegas Official
Wires71
4m
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
4m
For the live of god Arthur out
christopher
4m
Recruitment rumours and links
karetaker
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Warriors Extend League Lead with Derby Win
RLFANS News
TODAY
Toulouse game
REDWHITEANDB
TODAY
Ashton extends contract
chris2925
TODAY
Damel Diakhate
Eastern Wild
TODAY
Sackings
SFW
TODAY
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
FIL
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
doc999
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Redscat
TODAY
Bradford
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
Trojan Horse
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
BigTime
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
Once were Lo
TODAY
Saints h
Zig
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
christopher
TODAY
Arthur In
Tex Rerp
TODAY
Wakefield H
Bullseye
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Warriors Extend League L..
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M +32,765 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
17:30
Catalans
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R15
Oldham
v
Crusaders
Workington
v
Rochdale
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
17:05
Manly
v
Newcastle
 Wed 17th Jul
     State of Origin 2023-R3
11:05
Queensland
v
New South Wales
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
17:30
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Fri 12th Jul
NRL 19 Cronulla58-6Wests
SL 17 LondonB20-34Castleford
WSL2024 8 WiganW12-16St.HelensW
SL 17 Wigan16-12St.Helens
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 16 443 182 261 28
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 17 441 186 255 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 17 280 455 -175 11
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 17 176 649 -473 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10