JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Yes, you are right. Though after a promising start at the Panthers when they came second in 2010 they came 12th and a disastrous 15th in 2011&2012.

The NRL review makes interesting reading especially the bit about being the worst kicking team in the competition.

Interesting manipulation of the situation there.

Burns was to all intents and purposes, kicked out of Penrith due to a 12 match suspension he incurred after being charged with an intentional high tackle and chicken wing in the same game. Prior to that, he'd played nearly 130 NRL matches over a 7 year people whereby he'd been a first choice 6 in pretty much all.

Luke Walsh, whom you lot are trying to denigrate on your own board at present, was voted joint 7th in the Dally M the year he left for us. I know categorically that he tried to get out of the Saints contract because a current NRL team wanted him as their first choice 7. He's credited as having his best ever season, the year he left for England. To you daft lot, he's a 'journeyman' as well.

I find it hilarious that you can seriously raise the argument that Matty Smith and George Williams are even comparable. Take Wigan's system away by defending correctly and they look like amateurs. Saints' two halves are seasoned, respected NRL first teamers. Smith and Williams wouldn't even be playing first grade over there.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg
"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try No hell below us, above us only pie"(John Ono Lennon born Wigan 1940):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68548.jpg

Quote: SLS "Interesting manipulation of the situation there.

Burns was to all intents and purposes, kicked out of Penrith due to a 12 match suspension he incurred after being charged with an intentional high tackle and chicken wing in the same game. Prior to that, he'd played nearly 130 NRL matches over a 7 year people whereby he'd been a first choice 6 in pretty much all.

Luke Walsh, whom you lot are trying to denigrate on your own board at present, was voted joint 7th in the Dally M the year he left for us. I know categorically that he tried to get out of the Saints contract because a current NRL team wanted him as their first choice 7. He's credited as having his best ever season, the year he left for England. To you daft lot, he's a 'journeyman' as well.

I find it hilarious that you can seriously raise the argument that Matty Smith and George Williams are even comparable. Take Wigan's system away by defending correctly and they look like amateurs. Saints' two halves are seasoned, respected NRL first teamers. Smith and Williams wouldn't even be playing first grade over there.'"

I don't think anyone is trying to 'denigrate' Luke. He is a top class Super League player. The best half in the league. What more do you want?

Matty is at least the current England scrum half. To most Saints fans however, he will always be the guy who was surplus to your requirements. At least give him the credit he deserves that he has turned his career around and improved markedly as a player with Wigan.

Even The Roosters had difficulty defending Wigan's 'system' so I don't think it's as easy as you make out. If every team 'defended correctly' there'd be no tries would there?

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Matty is at least the current England scrum half. To most Saints fans however, he will always be the guy who was surplus to your requirements. At least give him the credit he deserves that he has turned his career around and improved markedly as a player with Wigan.

Even The Roosters had difficulty defending Wigan's 'system' so I don't think it's as easy as you make out. If every team 'defended correctly' there'd be no tries would there?'"

Smith will always be that guy, yes. We had Eastmond, significantly the better player; however Saints didn't plan that time very well at all and it's took them 3 years to fix it. Even now, they have Hohaia as one of their top earners despite being little more than ordinary because of the lack of foresight Saints showed. Lot of money in play for Saints to work with when Hohaia leaves at the end of this coming season.

Regardless, Smith has never been anything but Joe Ordinary. He can run your plays and provide a semi-decent kicking game but under pressure, he ain't going to cut it. It's why in games ike the GF, when it was obvious to all that Saints were defending your system correctly, you couldn't offer anything remotely different. Smith can't do 'different', he doesn't have it in him,

The Roosters game was a preseason friendly for them. How do we honestly think the likes of Wigan, Saints, Leeds, Warrington would get on against them in Australia if we faced them mid-season ? They'd have to declare !

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg
"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try No hell below us, above us only pie"(John Ono Lennon born Wigan 1940):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68548.jpg

Quote: SLS "Smith will always be that guy, yes. We had Eastmond, significantly the better player; however Saints didn't plan that time very well at all and it's took them 3 years to fix it. Even now, they have Hohaia as one of their top earners despite being little more than ordinary because of the lack of foresight Saints showed. Lot of money in play for Saints to work with when Hohaia leaves at the end of this coming season.

Regardless, Smith has never been anything but Joe Ordinary. He can run your plays and provide a semi-decent kicking game but under pressure, he ain't going to cut it. It's why in games ike the GF, when it was obvious to all that Saints were defending your system correctly, you couldn't offer anything remotely different. Smith can't do 'different', he doesn't have it in him,

The Roosters game was a preseason friendly for them. How do we honestly think the likes of Wigan, Saints, Leeds, Warrington would get on against them in Australia if we faced them mid-season ? They'd have to declare !'"

Fair enough points. I think that describing Matty as Joe Ordinary is a little unfair. He may very well be limited but a lot of people rate him highly enough to include him in the Dream Team and the England team.

Also Lance is after all a World Cup winner. Not a bad pedigree is it? That Saints bought him then didn't know where to play him is hardly his fault. A little more respect might be in order. But then that's none of my business. So I'll say no more.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Looks like SLS is here to stir it up.

It will be like the immovable object meeting the irresistable force when he and Saddened meet.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach673
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31168.jpg
For sale thirty brand new suits, made in 2007 never been worn but rather tear stained. Apply to Wigan warriors rented accommodation. 2 nil will get you a win 30 nil will get you a win 75 nil is absolute humiliation.:31168.jpg

I don't think Smith has improved that much, more experienced maybe but skill wise no. I always liked him when at Saints but recognized his limited ability. He has become another of the fortunate players to gain honours whilst playing for the pies. There is a long history of players being selected for international duty just because they have signed for wigin. Sarginson is another who would hardly be known if he was still at London. I still remember Neil Cowie signing from Rochdale to wigin; just an average prop who became an international class player by a signature. My prediction for this term is that the pies will struggle.

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Fair enough points. I think that describing Matty as Joe Ordinary is a little unfair. He may very well be limited but a lot of people rate him highly enough to include him in the Dream Team and the England team.

Also Lance is after all a World Cup winner. Not a bad pedigree is it? That Saints bought him then didn't know where to play him is hardly his fault. A little more respect might be in order. But then that's none of my business. So I'll say no more.'"

Smith being in the England team or Dream Team is more an indictment of the state of British RL than anything else.

Hohaia, not disrespectful at all really. Saints signed him as a half back when they were desperate for a big name moving into their new ground. He isn't a half whatsoever but offers nice cover across a range of positions. Saints will be much, much stronger for having a proper 6 and 7 this year for the first time in donkey's.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Dux "I'm looking forward to seeing how Wilkin gets on this season, given that he should be spending all of his game time in the back row (assuming he isn't displaced by LMS, Thompson and Vea, that is). I know that not everyone agrees with me, but I think we've forgotten how effective he can be in the second row.'"

It's been a while since he impressed me in the second row tbh. I think his best rugby was when he carried us in the halves and IMO walked our player of the year that season.

I'm not a big fan of Wilkin and think he will struggle as a forward next season as players get bigger and stronger every year and he just shrinks.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Rogues Gallery "Add to that that our two halfbacks are pedestrian!! Williams is quicker than most SL halfbacks and certainly than Walsh or Burns. Add to that we have the fastest halfback in Superleague just waiting his chance (which he will get this season). Hampshire is the fastest player at Wigan. At 17 he finished 5th in the Super League fastest man comp. Pace is not a problem at Wigan.

I remember him telling us that we would win nothing with Smith and Green at half back.

IMO the best half backs this season are at Catalan, and if they can sort their away form out they will be pushing hard for a top four spot.'"

Williams might be quicker than Walsh when running but has he the speed of thought as Walsh ?

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The latest installment from that group of ing idiots over the lump.

None of our players stand out but with Longy back our half back and back play should improve.

They're all ing mad. Convinced of it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12189No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
34133_1401485799.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_34133.png

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Fair enough points. I think that describing Matty as Joe Ordinary is a little unfair. He may very well be limited but a lot of people rate him highly enough to include him in the Dream Team and the England team.'"

Didn't you say on the wigan board that Luke Walsh was a Journeyman ? but then Matty smith isn't just average?
For the record i don't think Matty is just average but you can't say that someone who was voted as one of the best palyers in the nrl is average but also claim Matty smith is awesome!

Wigan fans really are like the the lego men in the movie "everything is awesome!"

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman8134No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Going back to the OP.
Green, Dudson, James & Taylor have left Wigan.
A fee was received for Taylor the rest were OOC.
Of those arriving Patrick is on loan, Tautai was OOC, Greenwood returns from a loan at London and Mossop was released by the Eels and signed for Wigan.
Not all that much buying and selling really!

RankPostsTeam
International Star39No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SLS "Props pretty even. You've got to laugh.

Crosby, who managed 20 odd metres in the biggest game of the season and spent half the time on his booty after Masoe had nailed him, Flower who so enraged at Masoe's early aggression committed an offence that should have seen him locked up and Clubb, who managed 60 odd metres (half that of Thompson and Richards). Indeed, Wigan's props are a scary proposition d040.gif Did you see Sarginson play at all in the second half of the season. He's got areas to work on of course, but having seen how he played for England, he could be a very special player indeed. As for your rating of Gelling, what planet are you on? He improved as the season went on, he made hard yards in his own half as well as in attack. 11 try assists show he certainly has a rugby league players skillset. More assists and tries than Percival. Yes Gelling makes some mistakes but he does off the cuff moves that don't always work. I thought a fan of the Entertainers would see that.
You keep going on about what Wigan players did in the GF. We had one less forward for 78 minutes. We were never going to make metres down the middle a man light, it would have been tough doing that with a full compliment. d040.gif
Can I just remind you how you got on with a man light against the team we absolutely smashed in the play offs.

RankPostsTeam
International Star39No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SLS "Pace is a big asset, no doubt.

Many on here have taken my posts and either can't read or have deliberately taken them out of context.

I don't rate Gelling at all and I'm not a fan of Bowen, who in tight games is a liability for me. I said Sarginson has improved a lot but needs to run a centre's line more. Too often yet, he takes the winger's space or cuts in. That's fine against lazy defences but again in big games won't cut it. Let's have some context, Louie Macarthy-Scarsbrook was able to defend him pretty comfortably at OT. I've openly stated that Wigan's wingers are quality; I've stated their back row is good with O'Loughlin the best player in the country and I've said McIlorum is enormous for them (their most important player for me). I rate Farrell highly also. Their kids all look good potential but still have it all to prove and only time will tell. Smith and Williams I labelled 'pedestrian' because they run the same system that all Wigan's youth do and they've been shown to struggle hugely when teams defend that system properly. Take them out of their comfort zone and how good are they ? Smith quickly looks a run of the mill scrum half whilst Williams, we don't know yet but he's hardly looked like breaking a tight game yet IMO for Wigan.

My thoughts on their props are that Crosby is decent but little else and he's been hammered by Saints' props on a couple of occasions. I haven't commented on Flower save his incident at OT at all. I'm not a huge fan of Mossop. He's a workhorse who'll do the donkey work but is he an upgrade on Taylor ? Not a chance. I've stated Tautau is a good signing (their best IMO as he's a quality prop forward). Patrick is an impact prop who'll look awesome against lesser sides where Wigan invariably run up 50+ points but I'm not convinced he'll go anywhere near as well against bigger packs.

Nowhere have I absolutely slated Wigan's side anywhere, I've hammered their fans because most of them leave themselves open to absolute ridicule. Their fault, not mine. Wigan's team is still one of best in SL. Nowhere have I said anything else. Anyone with a brain can see it's between Saints, Wigan and Warrington. It's not rocket science.'"

No one has misread or taken any of your comments out of context. You have completely slagged off quite a few of our team. Then you say there isn't much between the two teams. Well your players must be pretty awful as well then, or your trying to dig yourself out of a pretty big hole.
Wigan fans are the same as fans of any club in any sport. You big up your own players. Your certainly not shy of doing it yourself. Let's see how that TURKEY Tomkins goes this year shall we!
As for leaving themselves open to ridicule, I suggest anyone wanting a good laugh read your posts on this thread.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg

Quote: Saint Simon "Didn't you say on the wigan board that Luke Walsh was a Journeyman ? but then Matty smith isn't just average?
For the record i don't think Matty is just average but you can't say that someone who was voted as one of the best palyers in the nrl is average but also claim Matty smith is awesome!

Wigan fans really are like the the lego men in the movie "everything is awesome!"'"

Taken out of context. If you'd care to read the thread, someone made the comment that the NRL and Super League were of a similar standard. i used the example of Luke Walsh to illustrate that in the NRL he didn't get near to rep standard (and listed all the half backs NSW had used in his time) and yet he is the best half back in Super League. I used the term 'journeyman' in NRL terms. Then someone pointed out that he came 7th in the Dally M one year, so I agreed that i was over egging it a bit.

Matty is a limited player who has improved no end at Wigan. He does his job well, so much so that he is the current England scrum half. They were very close to beating both NZ and Aus with him in the team, so he wasn't a disaster in the job. The England team looks the strongest we've had for over a decade.

I'm happy to discuss these things with you, but I'm not really interested in name calling. I'm not stupid and neither are you, so let's not bring this down to the level of "You said..." without at least trying understand the point being made. I'm sure you are capable of nuanced discussion.

Just to emphasize for those who are not - Luke Walsh is the best half back in Super League. In the NRL he was not in the top half dozen (except for one year) and came nowhere near to representing NSW or Australia. So if I say he is the best in Super League - then ergo - he is better than Matty Smith.

155 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
155 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.58154296875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
Recent
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
22s
Rumours thread
PopTart
31s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
32s
TV Games - Not Hull
bishops fing
34s
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
42s
Leigh it is
moto748
46s
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
1m
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
1m
retrosports
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Jacko1500mm
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,161 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22