JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg
"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try No hell below us, above us only pie"(John Ono Lennon born Wigan 1940):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68548.jpg

Quote: SLS "Pace is a big asset, no doubt.

Many on here have taken my posts and either can't read or have deliberately taken them out of context.

I don't rate Gelling at all and I'm not a fan of Bowen, who in tight games is a liability for me. I said Sarginson has improved a lot but needs to run a centre's line more. Too often yet, he takes the winger's space or cuts in. That's fine against lazy defences but again in big games won't cut it. Let's have some context, Louie Macarthy-Scarsbrook was able to defend him pretty comfortably at OT. I've openly stated that Wigan's wingers are quality; I've stated their back row is good with O'Loughlin the best player in the country and I've said McIlorum is enormous for them (their most important player for me). I rate Farrell highly also. Their kids all look good potential but still have it all to prove and only time will tell. Smith and Williams I labelled 'pedestrian' because they run the same system that all Wigan's youth do and they've been shown to struggle hugely when teams defend that system properly. Take them out of their comfort zone and how good are they ? Smith quickly looks a run of the mill scrum half whilst Williams, we don't know yet but he's hardly looked like breaking a tight game yet IMO for Wigan.

My thoughts on their props are that Crosby is decent but little else and he's been hammered by Saints' props on a couple of occasions. I haven't commented on Flower save his incident at OT at all. I'm not a huge fan of Mossop. He's a workhorse who'll do the donkey work but is he an upgrade on Taylor ? Not a chance. I've stated Tautau is a good signing (their best IMO as he's a quality prop forward). Patrick is an impact prop who'll look awesome against lesser sides where Wigan invariably run up 50+ points but I'm not convinced he'll go anywhere near as well against bigger packs.

Nowhere have I absolutely slated Wigan's side anywhere, I've hammered their fans because most of them leave themselves open to absolute ridicule. Their fault, not mine. Wigan's team is still one of best in SL. Nowhere have I said anything else. Anyone with a brain can see it's between Saints, Wigan and Warrington. It's not rocket science.'"

I think this is a well argued and articulate post. Now don't you feel better for not slagging anyone off and making the effort to be reasoned?

You obviously know a lot about the game and study it closely but until now you have rather hidden it.

I know you don't like us much but not all Wigan fans fall into the ridiculous category just as Saints fans are not all paragons of reasoning.

i think you may just be made to eat some of your words and there will be many on here who will love that, even amongst your own fans. But not me. Keep posting. Just make it reasonable c015.gif

SRV
RankPostsTeam
International Star106No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Ourselves and Wigan are quite evenly matched, but I do think we have the edge. This is mainly because of our half backs. We have two experienced talented backs who have played with each other before. Wigan will have a young player at 6 and Smith at 7. Smith is solid, but doesn't have the ability of a player like Walsh, who can drag you out of a huge hole and lead you to victory.

In terms of speed, Wigan probably have the edge. From what I've seen Charnley is the fastest in the competition and his try scoring rate is second to none. We have improved in recent years though from having a slow and old backline, to a young and fast backline. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've improved since.

Both packs are great, probably the best two in the competition. I think we are the best in terms of ability, but Wigan's are the best in terms of attitude. Our packs performance can fluctuate hugely. For example, LMS and Masoe can be devastating or anonymous, there's no real middle ground. Wigan seem more consistent than us in this area.

It will probably be us and Wigan fighting it out for trophies this year again. And with both trophies being decided in finals, picking a winner is almost impossible. Both sides can bear each other. For us to beat Wigan, our pack needs to man up again. We did last June and in the Grand Final and won both times.

I agree with other comments about Catalans. The signings of Tonga, Casty and particularly Carney transform the team. I can see them making the top 4. Their home form is never a concern, it's just the away form that needs improvement, and I think they will. I think Warrington will improve too. With Clarke coming in and if they can find a consistent 6 and 7, they'll threaten too. This is the year Leeds will fall off IMO. The side is ageing hugely and a 6th place finish wouldn't surprise me.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Re Burns. He had a poor first season at Hull KR but improved drastically in his second when Dobson had gone leaving him to call the plays and take the kicks. He's back to playing second fiddle now and at a much bigger club too. I'm certainly not writing him off but let's see how he fits in first. I do agree about the mongrel bit though.'"

Burns and Walsh were halfback partners for three years at Penrith and they're also good mates off the pitch. They complement each other well because Walsh is the organiser and Burns the line breaker. That's how they both like it. So they will go well, assuming Walsh has the confidence and fitness to play again following his injury.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Burns is an improvement by the very fact he is a halfback. Whether he is a good or average halfback will make little difference as a side we are much improved with 2 halfbacks in the team.

It's been many years to get to the stage that most teams take for granted.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg
"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try No hell below us, above us only pie"(John Ono Lennon born Wigan 1940):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68548.jpg

Quote: SaintsFan "Burns and Walsh were halfback partners for three years at Penrith and they're also good mates off the pitch. They complement each other well because Walsh is the organiser and Burns the line breaker. That's how they both like it. So they will go well, assuming Walsh has the confidence and fitness to play again following his injury.'"

Yes, you are right. Though after a promising start at the Panthers when they came second in 2010 they came 12th and a disastrous 15th in 2011&2012.

The NRL review makes interesting reading especially the bit about being the worst kicking team in the competition.

www.nrl.com/season-review-penrit ... fault.aspx

Burns was dropped in his final season and released to join Hull KR where he struggled in the first season. However there is no doubt that he played well last season and earned his three year contract with Saints at this late stage of his career.

My point was that the argument that Saints have a better stand off than Wigan can't be taken as read. It may turn out to be correct. Burns is the epitome of 'journeyman' whereas Williams and Hampshire have their whole careers ahead of them and could achieve anything in the game. No disrespect, because he is clearly good enough for Super League but Burns has achieved nothing.
Quote: SaintsFan "Burns and Walsh were halfback partners for three years at Penrith and they're also good mates off the pitch. They complement each other well because Walsh is the organiser and Burns the line breaker. That's how they both like it. So they will go well, assuming Walsh has the confidence and fitness to play again following his injury.'"

Yes, you are right. Though after a promising start at the Panthers when they came second in 2010 they came 12th and a disastrous 15th in 2011&2012.

The NRL review makes interesting reading especially the bit about being the worst kicking team in the competition.

www.nrl.com/season-review-penrit ... fault.aspx

Burns was dropped in his final season and released to join Hull KR where he struggled in the first season. However there is no doubt that he played well last season and earned his three year contract with Saints at this late stage of his career.

My point was that the argument that Saints have a better stand off than Wigan can't be taken as read. It may turn out to be correct. Burns is the epitome of 'journeyman' whereas Williams and Hampshire have their whole careers ahead of them and could achieve anything in the game. No disrespect, because he is clearly good enough for Super League but Burns has achieved nothing.

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Yes, you are right. Though after a promising start at the Panthers when they came second in 2010 they came 12th and a disastrous 15th in 2011&2012.

Interesting manipulation of the situation there.

Burns was to all intents and purposes, kicked out of Penrith due to a 12 match suspension he incurred after being charged with an intentional high tackle and chicken wing in the same game. Prior to that, he'd played nearly 130 NRL matches over a 7 year people whereby he'd been a first choice 6 in pretty much all.

Luke Walsh, whom you lot are trying to denigrate on your own board at present, was voted joint 7th in the Dally M the year he left for us. I know categorically that he tried to get out of the Saints contract because a current NRL team wanted him as their first choice 7. He's credited as having his best ever season, the year he left for England. To you daft lot, he's a 'journeyman' as well.

I find it hilarious that you can seriously raise the argument that Matty Smith and George Williams are even comparable. Take Wigan's system away by defending correctly and they look like amateurs. Saints' two halves are seasoned, respected NRL first teamers. Smith and Williams wouldn't even be playing first grade over there.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg

Quote: SLS "Interesting manipulation of the situation there.

Burns was to all intents and purposes, kicked out of Penrith due to a 12 match suspension he incurred after being charged with an intentional high tackle and chicken wing in the same game. Prior to that, he'd played nearly 130 NRL matches over a 7 year people whereby he'd been a first choice 6 in pretty much all.

Luke Walsh, whom you lot are trying to denigrate on your own board at present, was voted joint 7th in the Dally M the year he left for us. I know categorically that he tried to get out of the Saints contract because a current NRL team wanted him as their first choice 7. He's credited as having his best ever season, the year he left for England. To you daft lot, he's a 'journeyman' as well.

I find it hilarious that you can seriously raise the argument that Matty Smith and George Williams are even comparable. Take Wigan's system away by defending correctly and they look like amateurs. Saints' two halves are seasoned, respected NRL first teamers. Smith and Williams wouldn't even be playing first grade over there.'"

I don't think anyone is trying to 'denigrate' Luke. He is a top class Super League player. The best half in the league. What more do you want?

Matty is at least the current England scrum half. To most Saints fans however, he will always be the guy who was surplus to your requirements. At least give him the credit he deserves that he has turned his career around and improved markedly as a player with Wigan.

Even The Roosters had difficulty defending Wigan's 'system' so I don't think it's as easy as you make out. If every team 'defended correctly' there'd be no tries would there?

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Matty is at least the current England scrum half. To most Saints fans however, he will always be the guy who was surplus to your requirements. At least give him the credit he deserves that he has turned his career around and improved markedly as a player with Wigan.

Even The Roosters had difficulty defending Wigan's 'system' so I don't think it's as easy as you make out. If every team 'defended correctly' there'd be no tries would there?'"

Smith will always be that guy, yes. We had Eastmond, significantly the better player; however Saints didn't plan that time very well at all and it's took them 3 years to fix it. Even now, they have Hohaia as one of their top earners despite being little more than ordinary because of the lack of foresight Saints showed. Lot of money in play for Saints to work with when Hohaia leaves at the end of this coming season.

Regardless, Smith has never been anything but Joe Ordinary. He can run your plays and provide a semi-decent kicking game but under pressure, he ain't going to cut it. It's why in games ike the GF, when it was obvious to all that Saints were defending your system correctly, you couldn't offer anything remotely different. Smith can't do 'different', he doesn't have it in him,

The Roosters game was a preseason friendly for them. How do we honestly think the likes of Wigan, Saints, Leeds, Warrington would get on against them in Australia if we faced them mid-season ? They'd have to declare !

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg

Quote: SLS "Smith will always be that guy, yes. We had Eastmond, significantly the better player; however Saints didn't plan that time very well at all and it's took them 3 years to fix it. Even now, they have Hohaia as one of their top earners despite being little more than ordinary because of the lack of foresight Saints showed. Lot of money in play for Saints to work with when Hohaia leaves at the end of this coming season.

Regardless, Smith has never been anything but Joe Ordinary. He can run your plays and provide a semi-decent kicking game but under pressure, he ain't going to cut it. It's why in games ike the GF, when it was obvious to all that Saints were defending your system correctly, you couldn't offer anything remotely different. Smith can't do 'different', he doesn't have it in him,

The Roosters game was a preseason friendly for them. How do we honestly think the likes of Wigan, Saints, Leeds, Warrington would get on against them in Australia if we faced them mid-season ? They'd have to declare !'"

Fair enough points. I think that describing Matty as Joe Ordinary is a little unfair. He may very well be limited but a lot of people rate him highly enough to include him in the Dream Team and the England team.

Also Lance is after all a World Cup winner. Not a bad pedigree is it? That Saints bought him then didn't know where to play him is hardly his fault. A little more respect might be in order. But then that's none of my business. So I'll say no more.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Looks like SLS is here to stir it up.

It will be like the immovable object meeting the irresistable force when he and Saddened meet.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach673
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200718 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31168.jpg
For sale thirty brand new suits, made in 2007 never been worn but rather tear stained. Apply to Wigan warriors rented accommodation. 2 nil will get you a win 30 nil will get you a win 75 nil is absolute humiliation.:31168.jpg

I don't think Smith has improved that much, more experienced maybe but skill wise no. I always liked him when at Saints but recognized his limited ability. He has become another of the fortunate players to gain honours whilst playing for the pies. There is a long history of players being selected for international duty just because they have signed for wigin. Sarginson is another who would hardly be known if he was still at London. I still remember Neil Cowie signing from Rochdale to wigin; just an average prop who became an international class player by a signature. My prediction for this term is that the pies will struggle.

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Fair enough points. I think that describing Matty as Joe Ordinary is a little unfair. He may very well be limited but a lot of people rate him highly enough to include him in the Dream Team and the England team.

Also Lance is after all a World Cup winner. Not a bad pedigree is it? That Saints bought him then didn't know where to play him is hardly his fault. A little more respect might be in order. But then that's none of my business. So I'll say no more.'"

Smith being in the England team or Dream Team is more an indictment of the state of British RL than anything else.

Hohaia, not disrespectful at all really. Saints signed him as a half back when they were desperate for a big name moving into their new ground. He isn't a half whatsoever but offers nice cover across a range of positions. Saints will be much, much stronger for having a proper 6 and 7 this year for the first time in donkey's.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Dux "I'm looking forward to seeing how Wilkin gets on this season, given that he should be spending all of his game time in the back row (assuming he isn't displaced by LMS, Thompson and Vea, that is). I know that not everyone agrees with me, but I think we've forgotten how effective he can be in the second row.'"

It's been a while since he impressed me in the second row tbh. I think his best rugby was when he carried us in the halves and IMO walked our player of the year that season.

I'm not a big fan of Wilkin and think he will struggle as a forward next season as players get bigger and stronger every year and he just shrinks.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Rogues Gallery "Add to that that our two halfbacks are pedestrian!! Williams is quicker than most SL halfbacks and certainly than Walsh or Burns. Add to that we have the fastest halfback in Superleague just waiting his chance (which he will get this season). Hampshire is the fastest player at Wigan. At 17 he finished 5th in the Super League fastest man comp. Pace is not a problem at Wigan.

I remember him telling us that we would win nothing with Smith and Green at half back.

IMO the best half backs this season are at Catalan, and if they can sort their away form out they will be pushing hard for a top four spot.'"

Williams might be quicker than Walsh when running but has he the speed of thought as Walsh ?

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

The latest installment from that group of ing idiots over the lump.

None of our players stand out but with Longy back our half back and back play should improve.

They're all ing mad. Convinced of it.

155 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
155 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.791015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Sebasteeno
11m
IMG scores
PopTart
11m
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
LeythIg
26m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
29m
Squad 2024
faxcar
39m
Accounts
Tony Fax
39m
Call for funds
faxcar
41m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
42m
Saints h
Cherry_&
43m
Film game
Boss Hog
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
LeythIg
24s
Squad 2024
faxcar
27s
Film game
Boss Hog
27s
Who do we want in the play-offs
Captain Hook
40s
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
42s
Sheffield A
Bull Mania
46s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
53s
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
53s
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
56s
Squads - Leopards v Wolves
Septimius Se
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 26
finglas
TODAY
7pm
PopTart
TODAY
Who do we want in the play-offs
Captain Hook
TODAY
Tomkins last chance
Big Steve
TODAY
Ken Rollin
PopTart
TODAY
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
just_browny
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Old Man John
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
AdamH
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
The Dentist
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Zig
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +13,554 ↑6680,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20