JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Carlos Alberto "Interesting indeed! Just a pity we have a Jammer shaped hole the size of Jupiter in the middle of the park at the moment.'"

Ah. You noticed it too then! I just thought it was me seeing flaming red hair and a face to match exactly where a committed and enthusiastic defender should be.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach9665
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46003_1489786199.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46003.png

i really don't see what he offers.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Jammer is a hot head and I've seen him lose his rag which resulted in him cracking a bone in his hand.

Jammer and wilkin had regular fall outs but always made up and didbt come to blows.

IMO jammer isn't a good captain and has no thought to how certain players react. Some need a arm around them and some need a kick up the bum but jammer preferred the later

RankPostsTeam
Administrator25122No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7.gif
:7.gif

Quote: morleys_deckchair "i really don't see what he offers.'"

When you've torn every last shred of hair out watching your club's blasé attitude to kicking (over the best part of three seasons) explode in its face, costing heaven knows how many conversions, penalties and in some cases matches, you'll appreciate precisely what Foster offers.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach885No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Sounds like a different James Graham to the one we saw after last years Grand Final defeat.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: St pete "Some need a arm around them and some need a kick up the bum but jammer preferred the later'"

Yeah, so the photo of Jammer comforting Makinson after our GF defeat was a total fiction then?

RankPostsTeam
Administrator25122No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7.gif

Quote: SaintsFan "Yeah, so the photo of Jammer comforting Makinson after our GF defeat was a total fiction then?'"

You see, it's stuff like this which demonstrates why the fundamentals of debate should be re-introduced to schools.

1. Since when did a "prefer(ence" amount to an unbreakable law of the universe? I mean, I prefer oxtail soup to minestrone. Does this mean if I suddenly fancy a change and eat the latter it follows that I absolutely do not prefer oxtail? Of course not.

2. We have ALL seen Graham ranting at other Saints players over mistakes, positioning etc. etc. Of course it isn't personal and after the game they are all friends again. But no two players are alike. Remember, these guys are out there every day fighting not just for the team but their livelihoods as well. SL is a cut-throat business and mistakes have ended many a career. If you are a player lacking self-confidence and on a poor run of form the [ilast thing[/i you need after dropping a clanger is your skipper, veins and eyeballs bursting from his skin, two inches from your face calling you a phucking idiot. It's the type of thing that can linger in a player's memory - worse still grow to shape his personality.

3. Regardless of whether you think Graham is an entirely supportive captain it is clear Gary Wheeler (and by implication other players) isn't entirely convinced. Which means you're arguing against your own players.

RankPostsTeam
International Star4636
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2016Jan 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: St pete "I think he gets a bigger buzz off using twitter to brag about himself, he'll soon be bragging he's playing at Leigh sports village if he don't get himself sorted.

I've stuck up for him in the past when he's been called a one trick pony but it's looking like that might be the case.'"

Just about sums up the ignorance of some fans of untouchable Non Relegation clubs.

Had you played Leigh last night the crowd would have been about 17000.

Foster had a bad game ok but Cats deserved the win not least because their players AND ALL OF THEM never gave up.

Do not run down clubs the RFL do not care about just cos your team lost a game they should have won because of your own hairstyle.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5311No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2012Mar 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[quote="Newsom 13"]You're the Ginger Journo Scouser. Not me.[/quote] [quote="WireFanatic"]Never agree much with a bluenose.......but in this case I will make an exception. ;)[/quote]:

Quote: kingsway cat "Perhaps I have no room to comment because he is not a WTW player but from a neutrals point of view he comes across as a ponce. He seems to have the attitude of a 'footballer' and not a rugby league player. Paul Sculthorpe was the face of rugby league for a reason, a model professional, a great player, an excellent advertisement for the sport of rugby league. He was a good looking lad too who did promotions for gillette etc and he never let his eye of the prize. I fear Jamie Foster's career as an elite RL player will be over quicker than it started if he concentrates on his image rather than his ability.'"

What a horribly hypocritical post, one on hand you're just sterotyping footballers of having an attitude and on the other you're comparing one RL player acting like a footballer, whatever that means, against a 'model pro' so in that case why is this attitude exclusive of footballer if RL players have it too, maybe it's just a human nature thing?

Quote: kingsway cat "There's his biggest distraction... He needs to stay off this and re-focus himself so that his priority is RL and not Social Networking'"

So because he goes on Twitter he's distracted? I would imagine he doesn't spend all his spare hours on there so he probably isn't distracted at all. Maybe just needs to work on things, something the coaching staff should be doing. It's a pathetic attitude some people have on here that Foster should be dropped down to the U20's because that'll improve him no end, won't it? icon_lol.gif I love this impression some people have that RFL don't care, of course they don't I'm sure they'd love to see all the clubs outside SL go bust, eh?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5463
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29557.png

Quote: Mugwump "You see, it's stuff like this which demonstrates why the fundamentals of debate should be re-introduced to schools.

1. Since when did a "prefer(ence" amount to an unbreakable law of the universe? I mean, I prefer oxtail soup to minestrone. Does this mean if I suddenly fancy a change and eat the latter it follows that I absolutely do not prefer oxtail? Of course not.

2. We have ALL seen Graham ranting at other Saints players over mistakes, positioning etc. etc. Of course it isn't personal and after the game they are all friends again. But no two players are alike. Remember, these guys are out there every day fighting not just for the team but their livelihoods as well. SL is a cut-throat business and mistakes have ended many a career. If you are a player lacking self-confidence and on a poor run of form the [ilast thing[/i you need after dropping a clanger is your skipper, veins and eyeballs bursting from his skin, two inches from your face calling you a phucking idiot. It's the type of thing that can linger in a player's memory - worse still grow to shape his personality.

3. Regardless of whether you think Graham is an entirely supportive captain it is clear Gary Wheeler (and by implication other players) isn't entirely convinced. Which means you're arguing against your own players.'"

Exactly right Mugwump. Which is what makes O'Loughlin a good captain over at Wigan, despite some (albeit much fewer these days) Wigan fans being convinced the only way to captain a side is to 'bawl them out'. As a matter of fact, I don't actually know of many people who respond to being bawled at in any walk of life, let alone in a high pressure job like professional sportsman. IMO it's usually counter productive. look at Joynt or Scully for you guys. Didn't really see them giving the hair dryer tratment too often. Didn't stop the trophies coming though....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: SaintsFan "Yeah, so the photo of Jammer comforting Makinson after our GF defeat was a total fiction then?'"

That was after the game, just watch it back and watch him under the sticks. Ranting and raving.

I dont care what you say, I've seen his temper first hand.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: salfordlad "Just about sums up the ignorance of some fans of untouchable Non Relegation clubs.

Had you played Leigh last night the crowd would have been about 17000.

Foster had a bad game ok but Cats deserved the win not least because their players AND ALL OF THEM never gave up.

Do not run down clubs the RFL do not care about just cos your team lost a game they should have won because of your own hairstyle.'"

I didn't mean it like that and shouldn't have named teams. I was trying to make the point that if he doesn't start getting his rugby head back on he will find himself drifting off in to a lesser team or lower league.

Jamie has shown he can play rugby but IMO he's a little distracted with the good life that comes with it.

As I said, a little run in the u20s would do him good at the moment. He can still have his flash car, nice clothes, hairdressers, the hairstyle etc while staying a good player but he needs to come down to earth and start doing what he's paid a good wage to do.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg

Quote: Mugwump "You see, it's stuff like this which demonstrates why the fundamentals of debate should be re-introduced to schools. '"

Indeed and obviously you are the one to take it forward. However, I would suggest you return to the classroom yourself first in order to refamiliarise yourself with the art of reading in context. My post was a direct response to a bit of mind reading by Pete. How does Pete know what Jammer prefers? That's right; he doesn't. I simply responded with an example of when Jammer was quite the opposite to his ranting and raving self, suggesting that there is more to the man than ranting and raving. And Pete still does not know what approach Jammer prefers.

RankPostsTeam
Administrator25122No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7.gif

Quote: SaintsFan "Indeed and obviously you are the one to take it forward. However, I would suggest you return to the classroom yourself first in order to refamiliarise yourself with the art of reading in context. My post was a direct response to a bit of mind reading by Pete. How does Pete know what Jammer prefers? That's right; he doesn't.'"

You're right. The only person who really knows is James Graham. But this [idoes not[/i mean we cannot make a rational assumption based on observable evidence (of which there is A LOT) and the testimony of the very people Graham bestowed his captaincy upon - players such as Gary Wheeler.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: SaintsFan "Indeed and obviously you are the one to take it forward. However, I would suggest you return to the classroom yourself first in order to refamiliarise yourself with the art of reading in context. My post was a direct response to a bit of mind reading by Pete. How does Pete know what Jammer prefers? That's right; he doesn't. I simply responded with an example of when Jammer was quite the opposite to his ranting and raving self, suggesting that there is more to the man than ranting and raving. And Pete still does not know what approach Jammer prefers.'"

Like I said, I know jammer is a hot head and I've seen it first hand.

Oh, I take it wheeler don't know him either?

241 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
241 posts in 17 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.05810546875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
2m