Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: St pete "Phil clarke said hull KR did a Lap of honour after the game
The players do the same "lap of honour" after every home match win lose or draw c020.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star415
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2022Apr 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: No1 Saint "No thanks, it's a sh*t hole. Anyway's enjoy your cup final.'"

The win against Wigan was our cup final icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8033No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2015Apr 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
28108_1288310565.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_28108.jpg

Quote: St pete "He's doing ok mate. He's better paid. He's top of the league. He's playing for double winners. He's not playing in a complete dump and he's got a great chance of winning a cup.

Id say he's pretty happy.'"

I wonder if his team mates are.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner14305
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7063.jpg
‎"They supercede individuals, they supercede the team and they supercede the club. Our club is a traditional, working class club and the supporters are loyal and passionate and to see them go away happy really makes my day." Craig Sandercock.:7063.jpg

Quote: St pete "He's doing ok mate. He's better paid. He's top of the league. He's playing for double winners. He's not playing in a complete dump and he's got a great chance of winning a cup.

Id say he's pretty happy.'"

You obviously haven't been to our Stadium in a while, I'd hardly call the place a dump especially the new North stand that your supporters have the pleasure of supporting your team from.

Don't doubt how far we've come in a short space of time, The North stand will be next on the agenda and the club are working towards an announcement on this in the near future.

Burns whilst at Rovers was a bully, It's well documented that he had more then a few issues with players at the club and pushed the youngsters around and belittled them even doing it on field on occasions, We had more then a few players at the club with scores to settle last night and judging by the state of his face at the end of the game, Not just where he got hit by Green several scores where settled and Burns will be aching today.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1853No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Jan 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: No1 Saint "It's called a hip operation fish boy. Plus I hate the smell of fish.'"

Judging by your immature childish comments its obvious they operated on the wrong part of your body, i suggest you go back to the doctor and ask him politely for a head operation .
A few million extra cells are probably required in your case. d040.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star2015
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/a27.gif
Hull kingston rovers.:Others/a27.gif

Quote: Seventies red "Judging by your immature childish comments its obvious they operated on the wrong part of your body, i suggest you go back to the doctor and ask him politely for a head operation .
A few million extra cells are probably required in your case. eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach1466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2022Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9648.jpg
The Aussie Legend!!!:9648.jpg

I think that Rover fans need to be a bit more strategic with their "foooorrrrwwwarrrd" calls. Shouting it every other pass for most of the game didn't do them any favours at the end.

A bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Having said that a lot of Saints fans are no better.

RankPostsTeam
International Star192No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2015Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "Shame the ref bottled the red in the first 5 minutes were we're going to go down wrong decisions by the ref. Oh and the completely wrong offside from dixons drop that led to a try, and the penalty goal that won the match being 20m further down field than it should of been.

But yeah, only two forward passes were wrong in that game.'"

You must be a terrible loser. Firstly the offside from the Dixon drop was a 50/50 decision and secondly it didn't lead to a try. Yes Green could of been sent off there's been many cases of that but there's just as many that don't so again 50/50. Tho I'll readily admit if that goes against us we do probably lose. The penalty was 5m further forward not 15 and with the Lunt NO try I certainly thought hoahia knocked on so we should of got the ball back. We could argue all day about decisions but let's reflect on a decent game that somehow had a grandstand finish and was again a great advertisement for rugby league. Good luck next week

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Quote: MagicCarlos "You must be a terrible loser. Firstly the offside from the Dixon drop was a 50/50 decision and secondly it didn't lead to a try. Yes Green could of been sent off there's been many cases of that but there's just as many that don't so again 50/50. Tho I'll readily admit if that goes against us we do probably lose. The penalty was 5m further forward not 15 and with the Lunt NO try I certainly thought hoahia knocked on so we should of got the ball back. We could argue all day about decisions but let's reflect on a decent game that somehow had a grandstand finish and was again a great advertisement for rugby league. Good luck next week'"

Compare the Green incident to Walmsley's or Moons last year. That's not 50/50.

The Lunt no try Hohaia was no where near, I assume you mean Swift, the fact multiple replays couldn't find an angle to show he touched it but because you believe so it must be wrong?

Makinson caught the ball in virtually the same position as the penalty goal that was missed earlier in the half.

We could argue all day icon_biggrin.gif but look at the very title of the thread (and the equivalent on the hkr board)! If your gonna call things, I'm gonna call them right back!

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner14305
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Aug 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7063.jpg
‎"They supercede individuals, they supercede the team and they supercede the club. Our club is a traditional, working class club and the supporters are loyal and passionate and to see them go away happy really makes my day." Craig Sandercock.:7063.jpg

Quote: Noel Cleal "I think that Rover fans need to be a bit more strategic with their "foooorrrrwwwarrrd" calls. Shouting it every other pass for most of the game didn't do them any favours at the end.

A bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Having said that a lot of Saints fans are no better.'"

WE call a forward when we see a forward. Maybe it's the refs that need to be a little more strategic with the way they officiate the games.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3061No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Magic Superbeetle "Compare the Green incident to Walmsley's or Moons last year. That's not 50/50.

The Lunt no try Hohaia was no where near, I assume you mean Swift, the fact multiple replays couldn't find an angle to show he touched it but because you believe so it must be wrong?

Makinson caught the ball in virtually the same position as the penalty goal that was missed earlier in the half.

We could argue all day
Eddie and Stevo thought it shouldn't been Rovers scrum regarding the Lunt no try.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3061No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201213 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bishops finger "Eddie and Stevo thought it shouldn't been Rovers scrum regarding the Lunt no try.'"

Thought It should have been Rovers scrum sorry.

Anyway lets move on, you'll still be there or there abouts come the play offs so needn't worry too much.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Quote: bishops finger "Thought It should have been Rovers scrum sorry.

Anyway lets move on, you'll still be there or there abouts come the play offs so needn't worry too much.'"

Going down decisions Eddie and Stevo think is a long and dangerous one! icon_wink.gif

I do agree, now is not the time for long discussions on the matter (that's what off seasons are for!) but there's surely an argument to remove touch judges and allowing constant communication with a video ref ... Of course that requires the rfl actually having vr's as all games icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

I think it's pretty clear Green made contact to Burns head with his shoulder which is 100% a sending off and 3/4 match ban. The ref got it wrong and that's it, we can't keep harping on about it. We've had players who have been lucky not to be sent off in the past. I remember sia against Warrington doing a terrible high shot and he stayed on. Sometimes you don't get the call and I think we had our fair share of calls over the years.

Even with 13 v 13 we should have won that game. We was poor, we lost! We need to stop looking for excuses and move on.

RankPostsTeam
Administrator25122No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017May 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7.gif
:7.gif

It was a clear and undoubtedly premeditated attack to the head because of some of the bitterness over Burns. The guy should take a hefty ban.

However, it had no impact on the game. The lads know they allowed a team playing lower league rugby an embarrassing victory.

It's the Saints way, unfortunately. Forget about it and move on.

88 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
88 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.046875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
Recent
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Blotto
FORUM