JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Paul Youane "Who will have the "kicking game" for Saints next year.

Yesterday your kicking game was terrible.'"

Thats another problem we have. Lee Gaskell has a very good long kicking game but I don't expect him to be playing.

From listening to Royces comments and from what I've heard coming out of saints means that lance and lomax will be the halves.

RankPostsTeam
International Star46No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2012Sep 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/g14.gif
A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.:Others/g14.gif

Hi all new to this forum and not been posting for long. 
I feel that as a team we are short of winning honours but not far off. 
Backs - we lack that bit if x factor ( I know thus has been discussed in other threads ) but with a few changes we could go from been good to great. 
Lomax - full back for me would be fantastic there but he has the talent to be fantastic in whatever position he plays. I think that as a club we need a long term strategy for player recruitment to decide his best position so we can leave him there to let him truly develop into the world class player he has the potential to be. Then recruit what we need and where so he isn't shoved from pillar to post. 
Makinson and Gaskell - both have shown they could be more than good enough for saints and for a long time to come. Think they could both do with a dual reg contract to let them develop both as players and physically. Makinson for me is a future centre with pace which is something we haven't had for a while. Gaskell could easily develop as a classy 6. 
Wheeler - if he could stay fit I would not be too worried about weather pryce leaves or not as he is probably the most naturally talent player we have but his doctors notes must resemble 10 years worth of casualty scripts and this is a worry now as it has been going on for too long. Granted his last injury was a bit controversial to say the least but yet again he has been injured for too long. Next year must really be make or break for him at the club
Foster - long term winger for me. Yes he isn't the fastest winger but he is young and a points machine. Wello never had pace from day one but he used to beat the first defender on kick returns regular until recently so pace is important but points are more so. 
Shenton - classy player but needs more service. If he had a real flier outside him then that would give us dangerous flanks to attack from that offer different threats allowing us to vary our attacking options instead of being a bit predictable. 
Pryce - if he stays great if not we need to know and get an adequate replacement ASAP. I cannot think of who tho. Ratchford would have been my choice but he is wire bound now. 
Hohoia - until he arrives no one knows how he will go but his support play is good from what I have seen.  He is also a regular of NZ and is versatile so he can't be that bad and he is pacey. 
Meli - been a revelation at centre and if needed can always go back on the wing but only if we were desperate. 
Gardener- been a good servant but I think makinson has already overtaken him and should be released. We need a winger with pace some one like briscoe, broughton, or Watkins. If anyone can think of someone else then fair enough. 
Wello- time to be replaced with lomax IMO. However this should be done gradually because there will be times were the games will be tight and his defence positioning and experience will be vital. 
Forwards - j know this has been done to death but we need another prop griffin for me.
Flannery- even tho he has signed a new deal I would only play him when others need a rest. Just cos he is an Aussie doesn't make him a world beater. For me he is an over rated version of ashurst/ Dixon. 
Ashurst / Dixon- play them regular or dual reg them as this season has done them no favours at all. Could be great could be gash but without regular game time we will never know. 
Wilkin - class. This years has been his best in a long time just needs to keep it up. 

Tp/ Roby- class no need to comment further. 
Soliola- exceeded my expectations just needs to pick his big hits better to avoid missing the tackle. 
Lms - good first season and hope he keeps it going. 
Perry- really needs to show his true class. But don't think he fully recovered for his injury at the end of last season. 
Laffranchi-  think he will go well for us but time will tell.
Flannagan- think he will prove to be our best signing tbh. He is young and has played well for wests (not so much this year) and is a tackling machine. Takes flannery's place for me. 
Magennis - lots of potential but his first full year really so will improve for it. 
Moore - awaiting outcome of his court case. I would like to keep him as is aggressive and plays at a good tempo. Wait and see. 
Clough- keeps getting better every year. Defo should move up to prop IMO. 
2012 for me:
Lomax
Winger
Shenton
Meli
Foster
Pryce ( wheeler if pryce goes)
Hohoia
Perry
Roby
Lms
Soliola
Wilkin
Tp

Laffranchi
Flanagan
Clough
Wello

That leaves Any other new signings plus every one else to fight it out for a place In the 17

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Saddened! "I don't think they are making excuses. Royce has always been honest about it when we've been beaten.

I just think this season has been a bad one for injuries. We've had so many out and for so long that the players that have stayed relatively injury free have probably play a lot more minutes than those at other clubs, where they've not had the players out and have been able to rotate and rest players. Jammer is the classic example, because of Perry's tampon nature he's barely been rested and just plays on whatever the problem is, because he has to.'"

I think Royce has used the injuries as a excuse to many times this year. Abd I also think he's ott after the game when he's talking about injuries.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8799No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
17251_1262354841.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_17251.jpg

Quote: bewareshadows "I'm not blaming yeterdays loss on the injuries, we came up short by 6 points to the top team in the competition. Some on here will say use terms like an average side, or a team that needs 5 or 6 players.

This actually shows how out of touch as fans we have got from what it means to be lower down the league than the top 2.

If you think this team is average, then actually we should be 7th. Look to 7 and 8 and you will see an average team. People throw around terms like average, without actually thinking of the meaning. What they mean is that we are not the top side in the comp and anything less than the top side they rate as average or less. This is hugely OTT in my opinion, but that's what forums are for, opinions.

From what I saw yesterday there were 2 defensive sides on top for most of the game. With Wigan having that little bit extra than Saints at crucial points. ie Charnley and Tomkins, but both could have been stopped.

As for replacing the centres, what we are saying here is that we have a top 2 english centre and a top 2 exiles centre (meli would have been centre apart from King having to give up his wing spot), which is not good enough. Therefore we can only top this by either signing Carmont or an Aussie as everyone else would be below Meli and Shenton.

I can understand the call for a prop,

All year I've heard calls for we need Leon back, to only a week ago, telling the board we must sign Leon, to the very same people saying he went missing yesterday. Lets be thankful the board are not so short term, otherwise we would be hiring and firing on a week by week basis. We were good, yesterday ,but not good enough.

We where a vast improvement on the GF from last year, and an improvement on MM and the wigan game after the exiles. I would say we where not as good as at the DW. But this is far from an average team and there are still enough games left to mount a challenge for the playoffs.

The rest week of the CC final will do Graham the world of good, last week he could not run and at half time this week he could not even see. Leon was 3 games back. These are not excuses for the loss but reasons why we may yet improve further this year in the final 4 games.

It's always depressive to lose to Wigan, but lets not go OTT we are off the pace, but hardly and in summountable position to pull back this year, never mind next year.

Royce after the game made some excuses with the injuries and that's the first time this year he has done that IMO. But afterwards I was thinking about it and was that speach more for him or for the team, so that they don't get into a mentality that Wigan can't be beat. More just we got them at the wrong time for us and we still can beat them. It's impossible to know a mans mind, but he does not often draw attention to the injuries.'"

eusa_clap.gif

Great post

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: St pete "I think Royce has used the injuries as a excuse to many times this year. Abd I also think he's ott after the game when he's talking about injuries.'"

He has mentioned them a handful of times and it is right that he did. They have been massive and it's been blatantly obvious to everyone. Jammer and Robes were playing with serious injuries and their courage should be mentioned; as should the courage of other players who were not fit but who put up their hands to play. I think that speaks to our character as a team and it is THAT which he referred to in his post match interview - our courage.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Paul Youane "Who will have the "kicking game" for Saints next year.

Yesterday your kicking game was terrible.'"

Our long kicking game was, bar one from Pryce. But Wilkin's grubbers earned us three dropouts, which I wouldn't call terrible.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

To be fair, until the 2nd half the kicking game for Saints was pretty irrelevant, we made the hard yards up field well and Wigans kicks all went to hand starting us on the 20 or 30 or 40 m lines.

We put up a few shocking bombs, but really both of wigans first 2 tries where from deep so a good kicking game would not have really impacted territory wise as we had territory and possesion in spades.

As I had only returned from hols on sat I was watching on TV and it was interesting to hear Milward saying we where too lateral. And after the game Royce said pretty much the same. Lomax was making the passes for Leon but basically everything went the same route, as when Lomax and Gaskell played. Part of bringing Leon back was to open up the other flank, not just do the same routine.

I don't think Leon is the messiah and the key player needed for next year, but neither do I think he is as woeful as has been suggested yesterday.

The question for me is does Lance bring a kicking game? We saw yesterday 4 wigan halfbacks all with kicking games.
At Saints we have runners of the ball and people who are creative with ball in hand, but our main kickers where on the bench and at loose.

I think we have the players, but balance is key. In the off season every single half back should be working on their kicking game. With the exception of Gaskell who needs to work on his defensive positioning. But no point having great half backs all doing the same job. Lomax or Lance or Leon, would be my options next year. But that has a provison on one of them having a kicking game. Otherwise Gaskell has to be fitted in somewhere, for some of the games where kicking will be vital.

I think the coach is better than most and he has moved a little on not playing 3 props from the start yesterday. But in such a key game, with Roby and Graham shot to pieces why did clough play so little and why not another forward? I understand he likes a back, but with it being sooo clear the forwards where a little underdone, why no other forward for this one game.

But hey ho I still reckon we'll shape up well against huddersfield.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg

Quote: bewareshadows "I think the coach is better than most and he has moved a little on not playing 3 props from the start yesterday. But in such a key game, with Roby and Graham shot to pieces why did clough play so little and why not another forward? '"

I would imagine because our harassed coach was trying to figure out how to balance everything, including the management of returnees from long term injury of which he had two, one of whom was failing to have any positive impact on the game at all.

I feel dead sorry for Royce Simmons. He's had a miserable first season with us. I hope it is a gazillion times better in 2012. In all respects.

RankPostsTeam
International Star46No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2012Sep 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Others/g14.gif
A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.:Others/g14.gif

Quote: I feel dead sorry for Royce Simmons. He's had a miserable first season with us. I hope it is a gazillion times better in 2012. In all respects.'"
]

He. Has had it tough and done really well considering. He also has us playing more entertaining rugby than last year too IMO
"

He. Has had it tough and done really well considering. He also has us playing more entertaining rugby than last year too IMO

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach885No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

We have a team full of injuries but the coach leaves two players sat on the bench for most of the game, one who has played all season and done well partnering Lomax. Soliola was also benched for a large part of the game.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg

Quote: roader "Soliola was also benched for a large part of the game.'"

Soliola was playing injured, as were so many of the team.

Give the coach a break. You try playing the toughest game of the year with up to eight players who have hardly trained through injury, with two on injections and serious injury, and two players coming back from long term injury in the same match, while also trying to win the bloody thing.

Jeez.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member9565No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds noir/Buzz Lightyear.gif
:fonds noir/Buzz Lightyear.gif

Somebody like Hohaia at fullback would have made a huge difference yesterday. Not just kick returns but attacking the line at pace.

Sts fans tend to underestimate how well you compete without halfbacks/missing at least one regular as well - for some reason yours seem to get injured at key points in the season more than the other top sides, yet you do pretty well anyway. Speaks a lot for having a pretty good overall structure to your play IMO.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5852
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200421 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Ahh Tesco Building St Helens & Warrington's future Destroying Wigans past "Viva Ben Flower, Viva Ben Flower, could have won the cup but you Messed it up Viva Ben Flower":

Quote: BrisbaneRhino "Somebody like Hohaia at fullback would have made a huge difference yesterday. Not just kick returns but attacking the line at pace.

Sts fans tend to underestimate how well you compete without halfbacks/missing at least one regular as well - for some reason yours seem to get injured at key points in the season more than the other top sides, yet you do pretty well anyway. Speaks a lot for having a pretty good overall structure to your play IMO.'"

Hohaia under the high bomb is a nightmare aka Meli x 5

Wrong decision putting him at fullback icon_confused.gif:

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach457No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2013Nov 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11666_1329490055.jpg
[img:2k1smoh1]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7064/6891499521_17a2113b2a_z.jpg[/img:2k1smoh1] Go forward, but never forget your history [img:2k1smoh1]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7036/6891528587_f0414e5ff9_z.jpg[/img:2k1smoh1]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11666.jpg

If we'd have been hammered, I could blame injuries but the fact we got ourselves into good positions, and the lack of anything productive on wigans line from our halves, backs and outside backs (all of which were fit) tells its own story.

If by having so many injured, it adds more weight to the fact we shouldn't have player gaskell on the bench. Dixon has struggled this year, but he could have give a forward twenty minutes rest at some point.

I continue to question his subs policy and his playmaking tactics.

RankPostsTeam
International Star392No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60243_1331144319.jpg
[color=#FF0000:iuywj4v2]SUPER LEAGUE HONOURS:[/color:iuywj4v2] [color=#FF0000:iuywj4v2]SUPER LEAGUE WINNERS: 1996, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2006 WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE HONOURS: 2001, 2007 CHALLENGE CUP HONOURS: 1996, 1997, 2001, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 BBC SPORTS TEAM OF THE YEAR: 2006 LEAGUE LEADERS' SHIELD: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008[/color:iuywj4v2] "Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen." "In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail." "Dreams are extremely important. You can't do it unless you imagine it." [b:iuywj4v2][color=#FF0000:iuywj4v2]St Helens RLFC[/color:iuywj4v2][/b:iuywj4v2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60243.jpg

Quote: Rommel "Hohaia under the high bomb is a nightmare aka Meli x 5

Wrong decision putting him at fullback

But he still consistently gets in the world champions team at FB? He obviously makes up for it, but probably is too much of a risk.

52 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
52 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.7353515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Hudds
BigTime
5m
Hull live/Tomlinson
The Dentist
17m
Film game
Wanderer
25m
Call for funds
Listenup94
28m
RD 25 Hull FC H
leeds owl
33m
This weeks disciplinary
Captain Hook
34m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
35m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
47m
Lee Briers joins St Helens coaching staff
Wires71
51m
Who do we want in the play-offs
karetaker
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
28s
Tomkins last chance
Big Steve
31s
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
41s
This weeks disciplinary
Captain Hook
48s
Hull KR H
Warrior Wing
49s
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
56s
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
micktheleyth
58s
George Williams
just_browny
1m
Whitehaven
Yosemite Sam
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
7pm
PopTart
TODAY
Who do we want in the play-offs
karetaker
TODAY
Tomkins last chance
Big Steve
TODAY
Ken Rollin
PopTart
TODAY
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
just_browny
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Old Man John
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
AdamH
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
The Dentist
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Wanderer
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Zig
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,547 ↑1080,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20