Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10919_1322084665.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10919.jpg

Quote: Rogues Gallery "A group - show me! I think it was one person

.'"

Aye, it was me and as he'll probably know I later expanded on my point to say I thought Gildart was the best young centre about, yet to make his debut at first team level but that obviously doesn't fit in with his rant!

I struggling with people quoting SLS in truth though. He's literally the only person I've never been bothered about replying to as he's quite clearly on the wind up! He's the sole member of my blocked list but I'm still seeing his drivel!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg
"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try No hell below us, above us only pie"(John Ono Lennon born Wigan 1940):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68548.jpg

Quote: SLS "More because I can't be bothered going into real detail on here as it simply isn't worth it. Not for a group of supporters who label Gildart, who hasn't even played a SL game yet, as the best young centre in the comp (oh, how we laughed). Even here, we've got another of your daft lot ranting about how fast Hampshire is. Another that's proven love all. If I wanted pace, I'd sign Kevin Penny. Means nothing.

Any group of supporters that truly try and tell everyone that Gelling is a good rugby player quite evidently aren't to be taken seriously.'"

So pace means nothing?

Give a player a full skillset in any sport then add pace and you have the full package. How many players have you looked at and thought "if only he had pace"?

Or have I taken your comments out of context perhaps?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3839
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60223_1310112970.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_60223.jpg

SLS is in danger of looking very silly come October; a bit like the likes of bazdev did last year on here and other forums.

What I don't understand is how you can slate Wigan so much and rip their team apart, before saying our teams are quite even and it'll be a real tussle between us. That doesn't say much for us.

For what its worth I do think the teams are fairly even but our superiority at 1,6,7 and 9 tips the balance in our favour. A fit Lomax, Burns, Walsh and Roby is comfortably better than Bowen, Williams, Smith and McIlorum.

Wigan are probably stronger in the three quarters. Gelling started his Super League career as a laughing stock but he was one of the most improved players in Super League last year. He is still prone to an error or two and his handling needs improving but he is a strong runner and makes good yardage with the ball more often than not. Sarginson is another one who improved as the season went on and he looks like he has found his position now. He was excellent for England in the Four Nations. Wigan just about shade the wingers too but again there isn't much in it.

Wigan have the stronger back row I think but I'd have Bateman over Tomkins as I just don't get the hype with him. His surname carries him a long way. Bateman, Farrell and O'Loughlin are all top players though, the latter two especially.

I rate Flower and Crosby but I think we edge it in the props. Patrick is a hybrid prop/back rower and Mossop is overrated for me and also has shoulders made of biscuit.
Amor, Walmsley and Masoe all had excellent patches throughout the year and if they hit that form for longer periods then they will be very hard to handle. Amor would have played for England had it not been for his knee injury. Add Richards and Thompson to the mix and we have a good set of props there. We have the better quality at prop but Wigan have more quantity.

Overall there isn't much in it but I don't think there is a stronger squad than ours in Super League. That isn't to say I think we will win everything; I just don't look at any other squad and feel inferior.

I'm confident the silverware will be shared between Saints, Wigan and Warrington.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg
"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try No hell below us, above us only pie"(John Ono Lennon born Wigan 1940):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68548.jpg

Quote: The Yellow Giraffe "SLS is in danger of looking very silly come October; a bit like the likes of bazdev did last year on here and other forums.

What I don't understand is how you can slate Wigan so much and rip their team apart, before saying our teams are quite even and it'll be a real tussle between us. That doesn't say much for us.

For what its worth I do think the teams are fairly even but our superiority at 1,6,7 and 9 tips the balance in our favour. A fit Lomax, Burns, Walsh and Roby is comfortably better than Bowen, Williams, Smith and McIlorum.

Wigan are probably stronger in the three quarters. Gelling started his Super a league career as a laughing stock but he was one of the most improved players in Super League last year. He is still prone to an error or two and his handling needs improving but he is a strong runner and makes good yardage with the ball more often than not. Sarginson is another one who improved as the season went on and he looks like he has found his position now. He was excellent for England in the Four Nations. Wigan just about shade the wingers too but again there isn't much in it.

Wigan have the stronger back row I think but I'd have Bateman over Tomkins as I just don't get the hype with him. His surname carries him a long way. Bateman, Farrell and O'Loughlin are all top players though, the latter two especially.

I rate Flower and Crosby but I think we edge it in the props. Patrick is a hybrid prop/back rower and Mossop is overrated for me and also has shoulders made of biscuit.
Amor, Walmsley and Masoe all had excellent patches throughout the year and if they hit that form for longer periods than they are very hard to handle. Amor would have played for England had it not been for his knee injury. Add Richards and Thompson to the mix and we have a good set of props there. We have the better quality at prop but Wigan have more quantity.

Overall there isn't much in it but I don't think there is a stronger squad than ours in Super League. That isn't to say I think we will win everything; I just don't look at any other squad and feel inferior.

I'm confident the silverware will be shared between Saints, Wigan and Warrington.'"

I wondered where you had got to? A bit of sense at last. Just two things though. It's a bit early to rate Burns and I think you underestimate Tomkins, especially his defence and leadership qualities. But it's all opinion.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2972
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg
:icons15f0_files/3441-1022jacare-msnicons.jpg

Quote: The Yellow Giraffe "SLS is in danger of looking very silly come October; a bit like the likes of bazdev did last year on here and other forums.

Wigan are probably stronger in the three quarters. Gelling started his Super a league career as a laughing stock but he was one of the most improved players in Super League last year. He is still prone to an error or two and his handling needs improving but he is a strong runner and makes good yardage with the ball more often than not. Sarginson is another one who improved as the season went on and he looks like he has found his position now. He was excellent for England in the Four Nations. Wigan just about shade the wingers too but again there isn't much in it.

Amor, Walmsley and Masoe all had excellent patches throughout the year and if they hit that form for longer periods than they are very hard to handle. Amor would have played for England had it not been for his knee injury. Add Richards and Thompson to the mix and we have a good set of props there. We have the better quality at prop but Wigan have more quantity.

I'm confident the silverware will be shared between Saints, Wigan and Warrington.'"

This.
A very balanced summary and personally I hope that Catalan will also be in the mix

RankPostsTeam
International Star3839
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60223_1310112970.jpg

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "I wondered where you had got to? A bit of sense at last. Just two things though. It's a bit early to rate Burns and I think you underestimate Tomkins, especially his defence and leadership qualities. But it's all opinion.'"

I don't know what it is with Tomkins mate but I just don't get it with him. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad player, far from it, but he is overrated in general for me. He will probably be better in 2015 than 2014 but he was distinctly average last year.

I rate Burns because he provides that aggression and competitive edge that we need. He also knows how to pick a pass too, but it's that "bit of mongrel" in him that I like the most.

RankPostsTeam
International Star3839
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
60223_1310112970.jpg

Quote: Itchy Arsenal "This.
A very balanced summary and personally I hope that Catalan will also be in the mix'"

Catalans have some outstanding individuals and in Carney they have someone who potentially could be the best player in the competition.

However their away form will hold them back from winning trophies I feel. At home they can beat anyone and everyone but in the past they've always been inconsistent and unreliable on their travels.

If they manage to overcome that then they are real genuine contenders.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg

Quote: The Yellow Giraffe "I don't know what it is with Tomkins mate but I just don't get it with him. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad player, far from it, but he is overrated in general for me. He will probably be better in 2015 than 2014 but he was distinctly average last year.

I rate Burns because he provides that aggression and competitive edge that we need. He also knows how to pick a pass too, but it's that "bit of mongrel" in him that I like the most.'"

Re Tomkins I'm not sure there are many second rowers capable of scoring the try at Wembley in 2011 and at Headingley against the Exiles in the same season. I rate him as a leader and he will be our next captain.

Re Burns. He had a poor first season at Hull KR but improved drastically in his second when Dobson had gone leaving him to call the plays and take the kicks. He's back to playing second fiddle now and at a much bigger club too. I'm certainly not writing him off but let's see how he fits in first. I do agree about the mongrel bit though.

SLS
RankPostsTeam
International Star265No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201410 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Nov 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "So pace means nothing?

Give a player a full skillset in any sport then add pace and you have the full package. How many players have you looked at and thought "if only he had pace"?

Or have I taken your comments out of context perhaps?'"

Pace is a big asset, no doubt.

Many on here have taken my posts and either can't read or have deliberately taken them out of context.

I don't rate Gelling at all and I'm not a fan of Bowen, who in tight games is a liability for me. I said Sarginson has improved a lot but needs to run a centre's line more. Too often yet, he takes the winger's space or cuts in. That's fine against lazy defences but again in big games won't cut it. Let's have some context, Louie Macarthy-Scarsbrook was able to defend him pretty comfortably at OT. I've openly stated that Wigan's wingers are quality; I've stated their back row is good with O'Loughlin the best player in the country and I've said McIlorum is enormous for them (their most important player for me). I rate Farrell highly also. Their kids all look good potential but still have it all to prove and only time will tell. Smith and Williams I labelled 'pedestrian' because they run the same system that all Wigan's youth do and they've been shown to struggle hugely when teams defend that system properly. Take them out of their comfort zone and how good are they ? Smith quickly looks a run of the mill scrum half whilst Williams, we don't know yet but he's hardly looked like breaking a tight game yet IMO for Wigan.

My thoughts on their props are that Crosby is decent but little else and he's been hammered by Saints' props on a couple of occasions. I haven't commented on Flower save his incident at OT at all. I'm not a huge fan of Mossop. He's a workhorse who'll do the donkey work but is he an upgrade on Taylor ? Not a chance. I've stated Tautau is a good signing (their best IMO as he's a quality prop forward). Patrick is an impact prop who'll look awesome against lesser sides where Wigan invariably run up 50+ points but I'm not convinced he'll go anywhere near as well against bigger packs.

Nowhere have I absolutely slated Wigan's side anywhere, I've hammered their fans because most of them leave themselves open to absolute ridicule. Their fault, not mine. Wigan's team is still one of best in SL. Nowhere have I said anything else. Anyone with a brain can see it's between Saints, Wigan and Warrington. It's not rocket science.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5214No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27476.gif
:CROWN: I am the hash browns of rlfans :CROWN::27476.gif

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Re Tomkins I'm not sure there are many second rowers capable of scoring the try at Wembley in 2011 and at Headingley against the Exiles in the same season. I rate him as a leader and he will be our next captain.

Re Burns. He had a poor first season at Hull KR but improved drastically in his second when Dobson had gone leaving him to call the plays and take the kicks. He's back to playing second fiddle now and at a much bigger club too. I'm certainly not writing him off but let's see how he fits in first. I do agree about the mongrel bit though.'"

Re Tomkins: as with oh so many players, the one who came back from Union looks a shadow of the one who left - I've seen nothing thus far to suggest Tomkins can regain the form he once had - he still could do, but it's doubtful imo.

Re Burns: I think the fact Walsh and Burns have played together before and had a partnership is of huge benefit, and Burns has already said hell play a more free role, leaving the organisation to Walsh, everything we've been missing!

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg

Quote: SLS "Pace is a big asset, no doubt.

Many on here have taken my posts and either can't read or have deliberately taken them out of context.

I don't rate Gelling at all and I'm not a fan of Bowen, who in tight games is a liability for me. I said Sarginson has improved a lot but needs to run a centre's line more. Too often yet, he takes the winger's space or cuts in. That's fine against lazy defences but again in big games won't cut it. Let's have some context, Louie Macarthy-Scarsbrook was able to defend him pretty comfortably at OT. I've openly stated that Wigan's wingers are quality; I've stated their back row is good with O'Loughlin the best player in the country and I've said McIlorum is enormous for them (their most important player for me). I rate Farrell highly also. Their kids all look good potential but still have it all to prove and only time will tell. Smith and Williams I labelled 'pedestrian' because they run the same system that all Wigan's youth do and they've been shown to struggle hugely when teams defend that system properly. Take them out of their comfort zone and how good are they ? Smith quickly looks a run of the mill scrum half whilst Williams, we don't know yet but he's hardly looked like breaking a tight game yet IMO for Wigan.

My thoughts on their props are that Crosby is decent but little else and he's been hammered by Saints' props on a couple of occasions. I haven't commented on Flower save his incident at OT at all. I'm not a huge fan of Mossop. He's a workhorse who'll do the donkey work but is he an upgrade on Taylor ? Not a chance. I've stated Tautau is a good signing (their best IMO as he's a quality prop forward). Patrick is an impact prop who'll look awesome against lesser sides where Wigan invariably run up 50+ points but I'm not convinced he'll go anywhere near as well against bigger packs.

Nowhere have I absolutely slated Wigan's side anywhere, I've hammered their fans because most of them leave themselves open to absolute ridicule. Their fault, not mine. Wigan's team is still one of best in SL. Nowhere have I said anything else. Anyone with a brain can see it's between Saints, Wigan and Warrington. It's not rocket science.'"

I think this is a well argued and articulate post. Now don't you feel better for not slagging anyone off and making the effort to be reasoned?

You obviously know a lot about the game and study it closely but until now you have rather hidden it.

I know you don't like us much but not all Wigan fans fall into the ridiculous category just as Saints fans are not all paragons of reasoning.

i think you may just be made to eat some of your words and there will be many on here who will love that, even amongst your own fans. But not me. Keep posting. Just make it reasonable c015.gif

SRV
RankPostsTeam
International Star106No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2019Aug 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Ourselves and Wigan are quite evenly matched, but I do think we have the edge. This is mainly because of our half backs. We have two experienced talented backs who have played with each other before. Wigan will have a young player at 6 and Smith at 7. Smith is solid, but doesn't have the ability of a player like Walsh, who can drag you out of a huge hole and lead you to victory.

In terms of speed, Wigan probably have the edge. From what I've seen Charnley is the fastest in the competition and his try scoring rate is second to none. We have improved in recent years though from having a slow and old backline, to a young and fast backline. I don't think it's a coincidence that we've improved since.

Both packs are great, probably the best two in the competition. I think we are the best in terms of ability, but Wigan's are the best in terms of attitude. Our packs performance can fluctuate hugely. For example, LMS and Masoe can be devastating or anonymous, there's no real middle ground. Wigan seem more consistent than us in this area.

It will probably be us and Wigan fighting it out for trophies this year again. And with both trophies being decided in finals, picking a winner is almost impossible. Both sides can bear each other. For us to beat Wigan, our pack needs to man up again. We did last June and in the Grand Final and won both times.

I agree with other comments about Catalans. The signings of Tonga, Casty and particularly Carney transform the team. I can see them making the top 4. Their home form is never a concern, it's just the away form that needs improvement, and I think they will. I think Warrington will improve too. With Clarke coming in and if they can find a consistent 6 and 7, they'll threaten too. This is the year Leeds will fall off IMO. The side is ageing hugely and a 6th place finish wouldn't surprise me.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Aboveusonlypie "Re Burns. He had a poor first season at Hull KR but improved drastically in his second when Dobson had gone leaving him to call the plays and take the kicks. He's back to playing second fiddle now and at a much bigger club too. I'm certainly not writing him off but let's see how he fits in first. I do agree about the mongrel bit though.'"

Burns and Walsh were halfback partners for three years at Penrith and they're also good mates off the pitch. They complement each other well because Walsh is the organiser and Burns the line breaker. That's how they both like it. So they will go well, assuming Walsh has the confidence and fitness to play again following his injury.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Burns is an improvement by the very fact he is a halfback. Whether he is a good or average halfback will make little difference as a side we are much improved with 2 halfbacks in the team.

It's been many years to get to the stage that most teams take for granted.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1979No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2018Jan 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68548_1368547004.jpg

Quote: SaintsFan "Burns and Walsh were halfback partners for three years at Penrith and they're also good mates off the pitch. They complement each other well because Walsh is the organiser and Burns the line breaker. That's how they both like it. So they will go well, assuming Walsh has the confidence and fitness to play again following his injury.'"

Yes, you are right. Though after a promising start at the Panthers when they came second in 2010 they came 12th and a disastrous 15th in 2011&2012.

The NRL review makes interesting reading especially the bit about being the worst kicking team in the competition.

www.nrl.com/season-review-penrit ... fault.aspx

Burns was dropped in his final season and released to join Hull KR where he struggled in the first season. However there is no doubt that he played well last season and earned his three year contract with Saints at this late stage of his career.

My point was that the argument that Saints have a better stand off than Wigan can't be taken as read. It may turn out to be correct. Burns is the epitome of 'journeyman' whereas Williams and Hampshire have their whole careers ahead of them and could achieve anything in the game. No disrespect, because he is clearly good enough for Super League but Burns has achieved nothing.
Quote: SaintsFan "Burns and Walsh were halfback partners for three years at Penrith and they're also good mates off the pitch. They complement each other well because Walsh is the organiser and Burns the line breaker. That's how they both like it. So they will go well, assuming Walsh has the confidence and fitness to play again following his injury.'"

Yes, you are right. Though after a promising start at the Panthers when they came second in 2010 they came 12th and a disastrous 15th in 2011&2012.

The NRL review makes interesting reading especially the bit about being the worst kicking team in the competition.

www.nrl.com/season-review-penrit ... fault.aspx

Burns was dropped in his final season and released to join Hull KR where he struggled in the first season. However there is no doubt that he played well last season and earned his three year contract with Saints at this late stage of his career.

My point was that the argument that Saints have a better stand off than Wigan can't be taken as read. It may turn out to be correct. Burns is the epitome of 'journeyman' whereas Williams and Hampshire have their whole careers ahead of them and could achieve anything in the game. No disrespect, because he is clearly good enough for Super League but Burns has achieved nothing.

155 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
155 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.87158203125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Leigh it is
jonh
19m
Questions for Ste Mills
JamieRobinso
Recent
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Vancouver Le
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Emagdnim13
27s
Leigh it is
jonh
28s
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
35s
Rumours thread
PopTart
56s
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
57s
TV Games - Not Hull
bishops fing
58s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
1m
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
1m
Vancouver Le
2m
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,175 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22