JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Quote: Tony Stark "I'm not entirely sure he was 'promised' any of the things he is complaining about but regardless of that, yes you are right, he does have a right to complain if he feels he hasn't received the service he thought he should, however surely it would be better for all involved if he were to complain to the club themselves directly and give them the opportunity to explain their side of the story rather than come on here and get on his high horse and keep repeating the same diatribe without knowing the real facts. Ignoring the fact that the same idiots he complains about running this so-called shambles of a club so poorly and who don't give a monkey's about the fans have just built us a fantastic new 18,000 capacity stadium during one of the worst economic periods this country has seen.

For the record I don't recall an incident in my own past dealings with the club when I have felt let down by the service I have received whether that is buying merchandise or tickets from the store or via the internet. If I have been concerned about a particular issue, such as when I bought a heritage shirt and the colours bled in the 1st wash, I have contacted the club and asked for clarification on what I can do about it.

I know Saints have come out today and clearly stated that if you don't have your swipe card you won't get in, however I'm sure that if there had been a real issue they would have provided an alternative.

I can't help but wonder sometimes how we all got on in the days before the internet!'"

We had a right good moan down at the pub.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2931No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15252_1297730111.jpg
[color=#FF0000:dd3r80vu][b:dd3r80vu]I HATE ALL THE PIES[/b:dd3r80vu][/color:dd3r80vu]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15252.jpg

Quote: Tony Stark "For the record I don't recall an incident in my own past dealings with the club when I have felt let down by the service I have received whether that is buying merchandise or tickets from the store or via the internet. If I have been concerned about a particular issue, such as when I bought a heritage shirt and the colours bled in the 1st wash, I have contacted the club and asked for clarification on what I can do about it.

I know Saints have come out today and clearly stated that if you don't have your swipe card you won't get in, however I'm sure that if there had been a real issue they would have provided an alternative.

I can't help but wonder sometimes how we all got on in the days before the internet!'"

They must recognise you Tony. icon_lol.gif

Shop is much better than it was at KR when it was a shambles at times with really odd opening hours and the place looking like a jumble sale. All the staff are very good except for the sourpuss already mentioned, but well hey 5/6 isn't bad!

My burgundy hoodie's colour ran making the white writing pink last week but they were happy to change it for another colour (grey).

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner5952No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018May 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6580.jpg
:6580.jpg

Quote: Tony Stark "I'm not entirely sure he was 'promised' any of the things he is complaining about but regardless of that, yes you are right, he does have a right to complain if he feels he hasn't received the service he thought he should, however surely it would be better for all involved if he were to complain to the club themselves directly and give them the opportunity to explain their side of the story rather than come on here and get on his high horse and keep repeating the same diatribe without knowing the real facts. Ignoring the fact that the same idiots he complains about running this so-called shambles of a club so poorly and who don't give a monkey's about the fans have just built us a fantastic new 18,000 capacity stadium during one of the worst economic periods this country has seen.

For the record I don't recall an incident in my own past dealings with the club when I have felt let down by the service I have received whether that is buying merchandise or tickets from the store or via the internet. If I have been concerned about a particular issue, such as when I bought a heritage shirt and the colours bled in the 1st wash, I have contacted the club and asked for clarification on what I can do about it.

Yep, I'd agree with that, I don't see how people can improve if they don;t get feedback, positive and negative.

However there is a genuine feeling that we should accept sub-standard service at Sports clubs quite often, and we see businesses get complained about day in day out on forums.

RankPostsTeam
International Star20No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2013Apr 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: SaintsFan "Just for Pete

This is not true if you can remember my daughter complained a week Saturday gone that she had not received the 3 season tickets that she ordered on the 2nd oct or have i received mine to goto tonights opening , she called the store on weds 7th dec to be told yes they had been posted and she shall have them by 1pm on thurs they did not arrive , So today she took 2 hours holiday after trying to get someone to answer the phone in shop all day to drive from her work place in manchester to ask again were her 3 season tickets are THEY had never been posted they were still in box on the floor with hundreds of others mine included ,this a disgrace of away to treat loyal fans she will be complaining to the club .

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Sales are still on going, if the terracing sells out then I imagine that, I'll be sitting more towards the away end as the south stand still has a bit of seating there. I'd imagine the unallocated sections are following a similar pattern the allocated sections. ie West ends selling well, East ends still with room on the day, to turn up and pay. Was there a large turn out tonight for the test?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: bewareshadows "Was there a large turn out tonight for the test?'"

It felt like it, yes, but I'm not sure what kind of figures Saints were hoping for or what anyone would expect as I've never been to a health & safety test at a stadium before!

I tell you one thing though, I hope that cladding goes on and that it is good stuff because the West Stand and part of the North Stand concourses were soaked.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44625.jpg
:44625.jpg

Season ticket sales stand at just under 9000 according to shop sales person and on official I talked to on thursday.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44625.jpg

Saints didnt even want the event. The council insisted that last night took place. The club wanted to wait till 20th Jan. Yes people wanted to have a look round but the club wanted to showcase the facilities which wasnt an option last night. I was working last night and so couldnt go, however I did have a tour of the stadium on thursday and there is a lot left to be done both public and non public areas. Dont want to take anything away from the event or the stadium, which by the way is magnificent, but it seems to me to be another case of council wanting to take a leading role. This is probably the reason season tickets where "late" arriving in the post. The club just wasnt ready to hold the event.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1083No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201015 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3bjm6pvr]Dave Whelan the saviour of the Pies[/b:3bjm6pvr] [u:3bjm6pvr][i:3bjm6pvr][b:3bjm6pvr]Fully marked up rentbook on display[/b:3bjm6pvr][/i:3bjm6pvr][/u:3bjm6pvr] [u:3bjm6pvr][b:3bjm6pvr]Who do you think you are candidates[/b:3bjm6pvr][/u:3bjm6pvr] [b:3bjm6pvr]Saints have never won the 2nd division Title, so there!![/b:3bjm6pvr]:

Quote: billytuppy "Saints didnt even want the event. The council insisted that last night took place. The club wanted to wait till 20th Jan. Yes people wanted to have a look round but the club wanted to showcase the facilities which wasnt an option last night. I was working last night and so couldnt go, however I did have a tour of the stadium on thursday and there is a lot left to be done both public and non public areas. Dont want to take anything away from the event or the stadium, which by the way is magnificent, but it seems to me to be another case of council wanting to take a leading role. This is probably the reason season tickets where "late" arriving in the post. The club just wasnt ready to hold the event.'"

Are they ever?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44625.jpg

Quote: Benidorm John "Are they ever?'"

To be fair this time i think its a case of to many people putting their oars in.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member556No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Jake Blues: First you trade the Cadillac for a microphone. Then you lie to me about the band. Now you're gonna put me right back in the joint! Elwood Blues: They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God!:

There were a lot of people at the event. Some bits did look a little unfinished but what the heck.

We've been watching them building it for months and I couldn't give a damn. i just wanted to get in and get a look at it.

Dunno why some people still need to have a whinge.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach139No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2014Oct 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44625.jpg

Quote: matt_p "There were a lot of people at the event. Some bits did look a little unfinished but what the heck.

We've been watching them building it for months and I couldn't give a damn. i just wanted to get in and get a look at it.

Dunno why some people still need to have a whinge.'"

I wasnt really whinging, just pointing out that the club didnt want to hold the event but the council did hence the fact it is unfinished/half closed and season tickets where late/didnt come in time.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5816
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2019Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2189.gif
"Do you fancy a drink, I know a place called the brink, D'ya wanna go there?" "The only bloke in Harpurhey who wasn't at the Lesser Free Trade Hall, y'all.":2189.gif

I've still not had my season tickets. It's a good job I was unable to attend last night's event anyway. I'll have to try and phone them on Monday.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

As I've yet to pick my season ticket up, what discounts at the shop do we get?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman12738No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16.jpg
:16.jpg

Quote: St pete "As I've yet to pick my season ticket up, what discounts at the shop do we get?'"

This is Saints we are talking about, you get zip.

In the past they gave offers on shirts but for the new season nothing is mentioned in the brochures re side benefits other than saving you a few bob on the match day prices

503 posts in 35 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
503 posts in 35 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.572265625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
Wigg'n
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
Jack Burton
Recent