JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
187.jpg
[img:2penstlp]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5994/saints7sk.gif[/img:2penstlp] "...the biggest boor, the most opinionated pompous bigot that frequents these boards and he is NOT to be taken at all seriously. ":187.jpg

Can we sack the entire team?

Literally, can we clear out the entire squad?

What a pile of utter e.

Every one of them undeserving of a shirt.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Roy Haggerty "Can we sack the entire team?

Literally, can we clear out the entire squad?

What a pile of utter e.

Every one of them undeserving of a shirt.'"

Needs massive clearout. KC built a team based on negative rugby and now we don't have the players to play attacking game.

The mistakes we've made tonight was kids stuff. We are very very poor team.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman5480No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
187.jpg
[img:2penstlp]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5994/saints7sk.gif[/img:2penstlp] "...the biggest boor, the most opinionated pompous bigot that frequents these boards and he is NOT to be taken at all seriously. ":187.jpg

What is the point of playing offloadingbattacking rugby with 5 minutes left when 20 minutes behind?

What is the fecking point?

80 minutes in a game. We only try to play when we've lost.

Useless, stupid, braindead team.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman5480No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2021Oct 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
187.jpg

Every one in that team should write a letter of apology to Saints fans.

Enough of this rubbish.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: Roy Haggerty "Every one in that team should write a letter of apology to Saints fans.

Enough of this rubbish.'"

This is our level now. It's a very very poor negative style rugby team.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach885No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Soft forwards who just accept every tackle is our biggest problem.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner29204No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6310_1310045241.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6310.jpg

Tonight was probably the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Saints side. I'm sure someone will come up with a few, but I'm struggling to identify one. Wire were more than there for the taking, at 14-0 they were fully bent over, shorts around ankles, eyes closed in resignation of their fate. I've never seen the HJ so utterly quiet, literally didn't hear a peep until they were 10 points up, such was the lack of belief they had that they would win. You could see from the reaction of their players as well that they expected an absolute hammering and were surprised it was so easy.

Wire were little better than us tonight, short of all of their decent players, but they wanted it more. They wouldn't have beaten anyone else in SL with that performance tonight, laughable at times yet comfortably better than we were.

If McManus still cares about the club, he should be thinking about refunding those that attended the game tonight. That's how poor it was, how pathetic it was.

Keiron's reign of terror has not only destroyed the last 2 seasons, but the recruitment during his reign will prevent us being competitive for the next few years as well. It will take many an off season to improve this squad to the point we're back in with a chance, yet that deluded fool still believes we've got a squad capable of competing.

Makinson - Back on wing, keep
Swift - Terrible player, hands like a penguin, release
Morgan - Bang average, release
Percival - Class, help to move to the NRL for his sake
Grace - Give him time
Fages - Not good enough, release
Smith - Awful, release
Amor - A decent squad player but always dominated in big games, keep (Just)
Roby - Sad to say, but he's finished, next season will be his last, keep
Walmsley - Class, keep
LMS - Gone backwards rapidly, release
Peyroux - Should never have been signed, release
Wilkin - Missed him tonight, but not good enough, release
Knowles - Play him 13, keep
Douglas - Slow, lumbering, lazy, release
Walker - One of our better players, keep
Lomax - Finished, release
Taia - Blows hot and cold, another absolute shocker tonight, keep (For one more season)
Richards - Not good enough, release
Thompson - Battered tonight, but one of our better players, keep
Lee - Horrendous player, far too slow and unacceptable distribution for a SL hooker
Owens - See above but replace hooker with player and distribution with every facet of the game

Just what on earth is Holbrook meant to do with that lot?

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain12No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2022Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

When you Saints fans were singing ' You're f*****g s**t, you're f*****g s**t. Who was that aimed at? Tad premature if aimed at Wire as I suspect. Love it when your quality chants bite you on the a**e.
On a serious note you really missed Joan 'The Moan' Wilkin tonight.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6767No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you. Welsby-Dodd-Simms-Eaves-Rizzelli, not Eastmond...the future is coming.:Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG

Too many experienced players hiding in the shadows. Give me Luke Walsh over Matty Smith anyday for game management.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman2245No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Monitoring outside for the people inside:

That was hilarious last night to see your lot go from elation to despair as the game wore on. Hardly a sound in the last 30 and a mass exodus 10 from the end. Funny to see your players going over to a virtually empty stand at the end.

Oh and regarding the "it's always you year" chant, we won the League Leaders Shield last year. What did your lot win?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: Saddened! "Tonight was probably the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Saints side. I'm sure someone will come up with a few, but I'm struggling to identify one. Wire were more than there for the taking, at 14-0 they were fully bent over, shorts around ankles, eyes closed in resignation of their fate. I've never seen the HJ so utterly quiet, literally didn't hear a peep until they were 10 points up, such was the lack of belief they had that they would win. You could see from the reaction of their players as well that they expected an absolute hammering and were surprised it was so easy.

Wire were little better than us tonight, short of all of their decent players, but they wanted it more. They wouldn't have beaten anyone else in SL with that performance tonight, laughable at times yet comfortably better than we were.

If McManus still cares about the club, he should be thinking about refunding those that attended the game tonight. That's how poor it was, how pathetic it was.

Keiron's reign of terror has not only destroyed the last 2 seasons, but the recruitment during his reign will prevent us being competitive for the next few years as well. It will take many an off season to improve this squad to the point we're back in with a chance, yet that deluded fool still believes we've got a squad capable of competing.

Makinson - Back on wing, keep
Swift - Terrible player, hands like a penguin, release
Morgan - Bang average, release
Percival - Class, help to move to the NRL for his sake
Grace - Give him time
Fages - Not good enough, release
Smith - Awful, release
Amor - A decent squad player but always dominated in big games, keep (Just)
Roby - Sad to say, but he's finished, next season will be his last, keep
Walmsley - Class, keep
LMS - Gone backwards rapidly, release
Peyroux - Should never have been signed, release
Wilkin - Missed him tonight, but not good enough, release
Knowles - Play him 13, keep
Douglas - Slow, lumbering, lazy, release
Walker - One of our better players, keep
Lomax - Finished, release
Taia - Blows hot and cold, another absolute shocker tonight, keep (For one more season)
Richards - Not good enough, release
Thompson - Battered tonight, but one of our better players, keep
Lee - Horrendous player, far too slow and unacceptable distribution for a SL hooker
Owens - See above but replace hooker with player and distribution with every facet of the game

Just what on earth is Holbrook meant to do with that lot?'"

I think we seen last night why Tommy isn't a fullback. 10 years ago he would have been the dream fullback as he's great under the high ball, great in defence, very brave and pretty quick but the Morden fullback needs to be able to ball play. His "out the back" last night was utterly awful. He's a out and out winger that can do a job at fullback.

Swifty as gone back. He was safe as houses until this year and I fear every time the kick is to him. His drop ball last night set the tone for Warrington comeback and give them the sniff they needed.

Ryan Morgan is decent player and can be threat but just looks disinterested and doesn't look bothered if we win or lose. I can accept a player who puts in 100% but lacks quality but he has quality and lacks effort. Send him home.

Percy is class above for us and not much more can say.

Grace as done ok and can make something from nothing but he's not ready to play week in week out yet and makes to many simple errors.

Fages for me is a good player and would become top player with better players around him. He's got the x factor play in him. Shame he's got the awful smith with him.

Matty smith is awful. His kicking is poor, his game management is poor, he won't take the line on. Worst 7 we've had in years.

Amor is solid Prop. He's little to small against big teams.

Roby is in decline but still one of our better players. It's very rare we put teams on back foot these days whicn restrict his game.

Walmsley is top quality.

Douglas is to slow, to lightweight and another KC shocker of signing.

Walker is decent prop. If we could get his off loads going.

LMS is rubbish until his contract is due. Walks around like he's carrying roll of carpet under his arms. He's way to small.

Peyroux another KC shocker.

Wilkin has to go. Been here to long and need fresh new faces and again to small.

Taia has been good. He makes space for percy and the left edge is our only hope.

Knowles, Richards, Thompson are all Avg run of the mill players. Dead wirh the ball.

I feel for the new coach as this is the toughest saints job in the last 20yrs. The worst squad we've had in Super league by miles and that's why I feel we needed a experienced coach

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach381No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10110.jpg
To be beaten is a setback - to give up is terminal:10110.jpg

I reckon its limited what any coach can do at any one time. It'll take 3 years to make the necessary changes at least to clear out the shambles thats being offered up. As a statement of intent from the new coach he could release Smith, Wilkin & LMS. Unfortunately it wont happen given the length of all of their contracts.

Whats happened at the club over the more recent past has set us back years. It'll take 3 years to make enough changes to start to make a difference but more than that to re-establish the club anywhere near the top 4. This going to be a long haul, I hope if McManus isn't up to it he plans his exit appropriately as any loss of financial backing will make the task even more difficult.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: Legman "I reckon its limited what any coach can do at any one time. It'll take 3 years to make the necessary changes at least to clear out the shambles thats being offered up. As a statement of intent from the new coach he could release Smith, Wilkin & LMS. Unfortunately it wont happen given the length of all of their contracts.

Whats happened at the club over the more recent past has set us back years. It'll take 3 years to make enough changes to start to make a difference but more than that to re-establish the club anywhere near the top 4. This going to be a long haul, I hope if McManus isn't up to it he plans his exit appropriately as any loss of financial backing will make the task even more difficult.'"

It can happen quicker than 3yrs if the club are willing to back the new coach and be brave in transfer and recruitment. Hull backed Radford last year and it's put them back in the mix in a season due to good signings.

If the new coach can bring in 4/5 good players and dump some of the crap then it doesn't take long but if the club carry on with mediocre signings then he will take along time.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach673
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2023Dec 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
31168.jpg
For sale thirty brand new suits, made in 2007 never been worn but rather tear stained. Apply to Wigan warriors rented accommodation. 2 nil will get you a win 30 nil will get you a win 75 nil is absolute humiliation.:31168.jpg

Quote: TF and the wire "That was hilarious last night to see your lot go from elation to despair as the game wore on. Hardly a sound in the last 30 and a mass exodus 10 from the end. Funny to see your players going over to a virtually empty stand at the end.

Oh and regarding the "it's always you year" chant, we won the League Leaders Shield last year. What did your lot win?'"

How strange that once was a worthless hubcap now takes pride of place in the dire camp. eusa_think.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5355
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2023Apr 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14942.jpg
Currently, I'm not Fat!:14942.jpg

Quote: Legman " It'll take 3 years to make the necessary changes at least to clear out the shambles thats being offered up. '"

TS took over at Wire in 2009 & we were awful and had been for years. In 2009 we won the CC &e again in 2010 when we finished 3rd. In 2011 we were awesome and the same in 2012 (when we again won the CC). So it took TS 2 years to turn us around, but as St Pete says in needs an experienced coach to turn a poor team around.

22 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
22 posts in 2 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.361328125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 17 Warrington Away
christopher
12m
Bradford Away 140724
RealSteel89
17m