JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Well it's almost half way through this years league and what a much tighter league we have had.

There is still some imbalance in the games as 4 teams have a game in hand, but either way whether we are 6th or 7th, we are 5 points away from top spot. That to me seams alot tighter than previous years, with the top 8 all taking points off each other.

I feel we are not as out of the running this year as many have predicted and for a change each week the top of the league does not look the same which is nice.

I would have posted this after the middle game, but given that it would be Leeds for the 2nd time, it's a bit more balanced at the moment.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2928No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12714.jpg
:12714.jpg

We are certainly not out of the running at all, and our performances against Leeds and Warrington showed on our day we are more than a match for anyone. The loss to Wigan was disappointing, but the play off games against them last year showed we can turn them over. I do feel that if we are going to win anything we will need to be absolutely on top of our game, at anything less we would get turned over by any of the top teams, unlike on the past when we could afford to play below our best and still win. This year every team in the top 8 has a realistic chance of silverware

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: SomersetSaint "We are certainly not out of the running at all, and our performances against Leeds and Warrington showed on our day we are more than a match for anyone. The loss to Wigan was disappointing, but the play off games against them last year showed we can turn them over. I do feel that if we are going to win anything we will need to be absolutely on top of our game, at anything less we would get turned over by any of the top teams, unlike on the past when we could afford to play below our best and still win. This year every team in the top 8 has a realistic chance of silverware'"

I just feel we ain't capable of wining big games. I know we've beat Leeds and Warrington but in tight games I don't think we have the x factor players to pull it off.

I think Wigan, Catalan , hudds and Warrington are much better than us, they have pace and power all over the park and that's something I feel brown is looking at for 2013.

I think we are on par with Leeds and hull this year and will battle for 5th spot which IMO a big step backwards and has to be seen a terrible season.

I can't honestly see us winning any of the next three games, I fear for us in the two Wigan games as we just can't handle the way they play rugby. The way they move that ball wide with dummy runners/options we struggle big time and our attack isn't as good as id like against Wigan.

I'm not bagging saints as the improvement has been massive from how we started the season but it's clear we are 3/4 good players off being a top side again. We struggle in the halves with lance hohaia basically going missing, we miss a strike player out wide and also lack some grunt in the pack.

With the play off conception we will always be in with a shout but IMHO I can't see us making Wembley or old Trafford.

Roll on 2013!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6767No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you. Welsby-Dodd-Simms-Eaves-Rizzelli, not Eastmond...the future is coming.:Dwarfs, Gnomes, Halflings/GNOME2.JPG

When you look at our team 2012 this is the weakest we,ve had in Superleague so far. The half back combination is still experimental and our pack has yet to dominate for 80 mins in the game. Our big win against Leeds is not a measure of what we are capable of because Leeds were so poor and made us in a way look too good.

Not checked the stats but we don,t seem to have a good offloading game anymore, we rely too much on Roby and Soliola. On a positive note, in my opinion Wellens is having a great season now and is still one of the best full backs in the UK at the moment, also noticed Flanagan is having more presence in the team and providing some good contribution in attack and defence.

Of the top 4 in Wigan, Huddersfield, Catalans and Warrington can,t see these team losing 3 more games than Saints in the remaining 13 games. So this would mean 5th or 6th this season and no grand final...........next season perhaps.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2928No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2018Dec 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12714.jpg
:12714.jpg

Quote: Judder Man "When you look at our team 2012 this is the weakest we,ve had in Superleague so far. The half back combination is still experimental and our pack has yet to dominate for 80 mins in the game.
'"

I'm not convinced that this years team is worse than last years. Yes we have lost graham who is a massive hole to fill. We also lost pryce and eastmond, but to be fair, that weren't a part of last years team. Moore was as much a liability as an asset. Added to last years team are laffranchi who has been a good buy, flanaghamn who is ok, and soliola who really didn't figure at all last year. For me, our big problem is hohaia who I like as a person an works his socks off pn the pitch, but isn't tge solution to our hb problem, and will be a chock stone for 4 years. Sadly, I think we need to offload him, even if it costs is money, to be able to move forward. I belove that a proper scrim half would make all the difference to saints, a Danny brough or finch is the missing part in our jigsaw and would make the rest of the team tick

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8991
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47035_1386433761.gif
We can be bold enough to make a stand and do battle for our views and beliefs. But we must strive to be mature enough not to resort to unnecessary personal attacks upon people with opposing views.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47035.gif

Quote: St pete "I just feel we ain't capable of wining big games. I know we've beat Leeds and Warrington but in tight games I don't think we have the x factor players to pull it off.

I think Wigan, Catalan , hudds and Warrington are much better than us, they have pace and power all over the park and that's something I feel brown is looking at for 2013.

I think we are on par with Leeds and hull this year and will battle for 5th spot which IMO a big step backwards and has to be seen a terrible season.

I can't honestly see us winning any of the next three games, I fear for us in the two Wigan games as we just can't handle the way they play rugby. The way they move that ball wide with dummy runners/options we struggle big time and our attack isn't as good as id like against Wigan.

I'm not bagging saints as the improvement has been massive from how we started the season but it's clear we are 3/4 good players off being a top side again. We struggle in the halves with lance hohaia basically going missing, we miss a strike player out wide and also lack some grunt in the pack.

With the play off conception we will always be in with a shout but IMHO I can't see us making Wembley or old Trafford.

Roll on 2013!'"

The thing is though if you look at our games against the top sides, they are not miles infront of us.
Catalan we should have won, last second of the match try and goal denied us.
Huddersfield 1 point and we did not play well.
Warrington we beat.
Wigan (well I did not see the game) but even then if Wigan had lost a half back after 15 mins would they have still beaten us?

I don't see a major difference in these sides, each side has a few special players, a few decent academy prospects and some players to make up the ranks. Wigan are looking slighty more potent and maybe that is telling when you look at their halves compared to the rest. Everyone else is very similar on the points difference. I can see Wigan losing and I can see them losing to us. In a way I would rather play them early in the cup rather than later.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time - "You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more" Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44308.gif

Quote: bewareshadows "The thing is though if you look at our games against the top sides, they are not miles infront of us.
Catalan we should have won, last second of the match try and goal denied us.
Huddersfield 1 point and we did not play well.
Warrington we beat.
Wigan (well I did not see the game) but even then if Wigan had lost a half back after 15 mins would they have still beaten us?

I don't see a major difference in these sides, each side has a few special players, a few decent academy prospects and some players to make up the ranks. Wigan are looking slighty more potent and maybe that is telling when you look at their halves compared to the rest. Everyone else is very similar on the points difference. I can see Wigan losing and I can see them losing to us. In a way I would rather play them early in the cup rather than later.'"

Basically you've just posted the same post but in different words.

I posted we can't win tight games like the hull, Catalan, hudds games as we lack that x factor player.

Wigan just took us to pieces!

I think we are behind hudds, Catalan, Warrington and Wigan and can't see us finishing above any of them which leaves us fighting with Leeds and hull for 5th, 6th and 7th which I'm sure every saints fan will see as a poor season and a massive step backwards.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman12738No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2024Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16.jpg
:16.jpg

The Wigan cup match will i think give us a good indication of our competitiveness when in a real do or die situation.

At the time of the Wigan league match i had suspicions that we may fall flat due to it being the third big game on the bounce.
This is of course what happened with Wigan completely dominating the game and Saints looking flat and lacking enthusiasm.

I dont have concerns re the pack as they have shown they can handle other big packs despite the absence of Jammer. My issue is that we still lack the pace to score from any distance in the three quarters.
Teams therefore know that if you employ a good kick chase game and then have a blitz defence against Saints when they are in their own half, that Saints offensive capabilities are neutralised, because even if Saints get the overlap, they are unlikely to go more than 30 metres before getting caught.

Saints are still dangerous because we are very good round the ruck area, with Roby scooting and the forwards being skilful and mobile. Starting with Daniel Anderson we built a team around this method and it has served us well over the years. However to some extent i think we have built sides solely along those lines, to the detriment of overall game flexibility, and this is what i think has caught us out in the grand finals, especially when playing against sides with a more balanced overall game which values the importance of pacey threequarters.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: The Chair Maker "The Wigan cup match will i think give us a good indication of our competitiveness when in a real do or die situation.

At the time of the Wigan league match i had suspicions that we may fall flat due to it being the third big game on the bounce.
This is of course what happened with Wigan completely dominating the game and Saints looking flat and lacking enthusiasm.

I dont have concerns re the pack as they have shown they can handle other big packs despite the absence of Jammer. My issue is that we still lack the pace to score from any distance in the three quarters.
Teams therefore know that if you employ a good kick chase game and then have a blitz defence against Saints when they are in their own half, that Saints offensive capabilities are neutralised, because even if Saints get the overlap, they are unlikely to go more than 30 metres before getting caught.

Saints are still dangerous because we are very good round the ruck area, with Roby scooting and the forwards being skilful and mobile. Starting with Daniel Anderson we built a team around this method and it has served us well over the years. However to some extent i think we have built sides solely along those lines, to the detriment of overall game flexibility, and this is what i think has caught us out in the grand finals, especially when playing against sides with a more balanced overall game which values the importance of pacey threequarters.'"

Our pack can hold its own but I dont think it can out bully and dominate certain packs this year which IMO will be problem next week.

I agree, we are to dependant on winning games round the ruck so if teams can contain roby we have trouble breaking teams down.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

I'm struggling to see where this idea of a great pack for Saints is coming from. I was watching Hull's forwards closely last night and I don't know of any Saints forwards - bar perhaps Laffranchi and of course Robes - who drives forward like theirs did. Their pack was immense. So was Wigan's against us. Both would flatten ours. We go to ground very quickly and don't appear to have the strength or drive or aggression or whatever is needed to push the opposition back. I'm not counting the last few games here because our opposition has been flimsy. I'm thinking of the games where we have played opposition who we expect to challenge us.

Personally I don't think we will get very far this season although hopefully I'm wrong. We have pretty much everyone fit with probably only Wilkin who we are really missing (TP tends to be hit and miss in terms of value to our forward pack). Having Meli on the wing, for instance, gives me recurring nightmares the minute the opposition drifts in his direction and with all our young players last season came a level of enthusiasm I have yet to see in our team this year, bar perhaps against Leeds (although whether that was enthusiasm or shock I don't know!).

I think we are still missing Jammer's fire and leadership on the pitch. We are prone to losing focus, playing to one side, playing one up and switching off in defence. Without his presence to reinforce our direction and kick the team in the collective pants, I just don't think we have it.

Unless the coaching staff manage to turn things around significantly in training this week, our performance against Wakefield looks ominously like a defeat on Saturday. I'm still going to the match, mind. But nothing that I saw on Friday night reassured me that we are a team chomping at the bit to bash Wigan into next week or indeed one that has the necessary ability to be in a position to do so.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: SaintsFan "I'm struggling to see where this idea of a great pack for Saints is coming from. I was watching Hull's forwards closely last night and I don't know of any Saints forwards - bar perhaps Laffranchi and of course Robes - who drives forward like theirs did. Their pack was immense. So was Wigan's against us. Both would flatten ours. We go to ground very quickly and don't appear to have the strength or drive or aggression or whatever is needed to push the opposition back. I'm not counting the last few games here because our opposition has been flimsy. I'm thinking of the games where we have played opposition who we expect to challenge us.

Personally I don't think we will get very far this season although hopefully I'm wrong. We have pretty much everyone fit with probably only Wilkin who we are really missing (TP tends to be hit and miss in terms of value to our forward pack). Having Meli on the wing, for instance, gives me recurring nightmares the minute the opposition drifts in his direction and with all our young players last season came a level of enthusiasm I have yet to see in our team this year, bar perhaps against Leeds (although whether that was enthusiasm or shock I don't know!).

I think we are still missing Jammer's fire and leadership on the pitch. We are prone to losing focus, playing to one side, playing one up and switching off in defence. Without his presence to reinforce our direction and kick the team in the collective pants, I just don't think we have it.

Unless the coaching staff manage to turn things around significantly in training this week, our performance against Wakefield looks ominously like a defeat on Saturday. I'm still going to the match, mind. But nothing that I saw on Friday night reassured me that we are a team chomping at the bit to bash Wigan into next week or indeed one that has the necessary ability to be in a position to do so.'"

I totally agree with your comments on our pack, it's ok but not great. I don't think we have big enough forwards and lack aggression. Sia, roby and Laffranchi have all played well but the rest have been average.

If the Wigan pack comes out and is fired up then we will struggle with them. We are just to soft.

Meli has been doing ok on the wing, he's working hard when running the ball out of our 20 but showed Friday night he's still capable of giving tries away.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: St pete "Sia, roby and Laffranchi have all played well but the rest have been average.'"

Oops. I forgot about Sia. But would include him in our good forwards. The rest really don't impress me.

Quote: St pete "If the Wigan pack comes out and is fired up then we will struggle with them. We are just to soft.'"

I agree.

Quote: St pete "Meli has been doing ok on the wing, he's working hard when running the ball out of our 20 but showed Friday night he's still capable of giving tries away.'"

Meli is crap and wouldn't even get the tries he has been getting if our playmakers actually bothered to pass to the right.

So glad Meli won't be with us next season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16963No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44308_1279480467.gif

Quote: SaintsFan "Oops. I forgot about Sia. But would include him in our good forwards. The rest really don't impress me.

I agree.

Meli is crap and wouldn't even get the tries he has been getting if our playmakers actually bothered to pass to the right.

So glad Meli won't be with us next season.'"

I think LMS has improved a hell of a lot over the last two month, he's showing he's a better player off the bench.

Sia has been awesome for us this year but just check his stats against willie Manu.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2681No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2017Jul 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
58216_1342011610.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_58216.jpg

As for the season: I can't see us finishing top 4. We will be slogging it out for 5th alongside Leeds and Hull FC.

With the start that we had I'd say that a 5th finish would be a good achievement, but for a Saints team that should be competing it is a true reflection on how badly we have played this season.

For me the Challenge Cup is our only realistic chance of winning something this season, and if we don't beat Wigan next week then I can't see us making a final.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman25689No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2016Mar 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1617.jpg
[quote="Meyt N Prater Pie"]I think I hate wigan.[/quote]:1617.jpg

If you were to rank our season on a grade system so far you'd have to see we're at a C or a D. We were very poor to start with, our worst performances for years and some horror results putting us down the bottom of the league. The victories against Leeds and Warrington have pushed up our grade and to be fair to Rush and KC, one defeat in their tenure so far is a good return.

I think we play the ruck well and when Roby is there, it makes a huge difference. He is a freak of a player who has pretty much everything. Everything comes through him and if the speed at the ruck isn't there we seem to suffer quite badly, which is a massive concern. It makes us a bit predictable. This for me is where the halves have to step up and create more on the edges. Compare the Warrington and Leeds games to recent displays and the organisation of our dummy runners and structured plays were far better in those 2 games than recently. I think we need to replicate our offensive displays from the Leeds / Wire games on a more regular basis and the forwards need to offload the ball and be less conservative sometimes. On the plus side, I feel alot more comfortable in our defence under Rush / KC than I did under Royce. The players seem comfortable in this current structure and barring the Widnes cup game (where Rush slammed the players), we've defended pretty well. Sure we conceded points against Wigan, but Wigan scored alot of good tries that day and they are capable of racking up 40 / 50pts easily against teams.

Going forward, I think we should put all our eggs into next weeks basket and go for the cup. It is our biggest game of the season by far. If we win next week there is no reason why we can't win the cup. Wigan look the strongest team right now, so to knock them out would be a huge result and would give us a strong chance. I personally think we'll finish 4th or 5th in the league. I don't think Catalans and Hull will maintain full consistency and Huddersfield always seem to have a sticky spell at some stage. We just need to hang on the coat tails of these teams along with Leeds and stay around there. Wigan should finish top and Warrington will be top 3 also. Whilst we are capable of making the Grand Final, it'll be difficult from lower down the league.

39 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint
39 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, Billinge_Lump , Saint Simon , BackrowSaint

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.44189453125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Tonights match v HKR
ratticusfinc
2m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Neruda
7m
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
12m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
12m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
14m
Film game
Boss Hog
22m
TV Games - Not Hull
B0NES
27m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
40m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
55m
Leigh it is
exiled Warri
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
1m
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
1m
Championship Awards
Butcher
1m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
1m
SL CHAT THREAD OTHER TEAMS GAMES
chapylad
1m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
1m
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
1m
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
just_browny
1m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
chapylad
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Decision on the field
--[ WW ]--
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
The Cooke Re
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Listenup94
TODAY
Sam Burgess
Bobby Digita
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
ratticusfinc
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Rogues Galle
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
northernblok
TODAY
Championship Awards
Butcher
TODAY
Season tickets
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Vancouver Le
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Howfenwire
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M +33,293 80,13114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22