JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4735_1565873248.gif
Born a Loiner die a Rhino (but not too soon I hope):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4735.gif

Also it musn't be forgotten that Quins did not play badly. This was an astonshing (and strangely under celebrated on here) win by a genuinely makeshift side.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member17230No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3043.jpg

Quote: Era of the Biff "Still not the equivalent of attending the game though.

Besides, gotcha was basing his opinion on watching the tries, not the SL website.'"

Don't be a prat and tell me what I was basing my opinion on. My opinion was based on sat in the LV stand watching the fecking game, not that I need to justify myself to you. Were you at the game? there certainly wasn't many leeds fans there, the lowest I have seen for a weekend match in a long time.

Senior was lazy and poor in defence, and that was my opinion.

Quote: Era of the Biff "It's true but I'm sure Gotcha will just think we are ganging up on him again.

He gave the young lads no chance of winning, they pulled out a great result and all he can do is find someone to have a go at, I'm not sure if he has praised the team and the young lads for the result on Saturday (I haven't seen it) but he is becoming very negative these days.

I would agree that for the first try Seniors "defending" was pish poor, but that is only based on the highlights which is not even really highlights, just the try's.'"

WTF? I appreciate you posted this earlier, but I only just came back to this thread. What is that when the usual internet keyboard warrior fools start to post that the sheep then follow?

You did this exact same thing last week, then when I challenged you, you manned up and apologised. Telling lies and talking poop is not big and not clever.

I posted last week that I was concerned that players are promoted to the 1st team without showing the form to warrant it. Commenting specifically how poor the respective players played the week prior to the match. I followed that statement up by saying that there should not be a pecking order for selection but showing hunger and form to warrant the shirt, and that it should apply to 1st choice players also. I never said anything whatsover about writing off the team. Now if you can show me anything that alludes to writing off the team in words, then I will gladly take my comments back. But otherwise I expect that just like last week you will be man enough to apologise again.

As for a negative for not coming on a message board and praising a side for the result, is that for real? Get in the real world. I was at the game on Saturday, a very long day that given the choice again I would not have bothered with. But I did my praising of the side by been there. Were you there on Saturday? Did you support this side with money and time to warrant the comments you put above?

Infact how many hypocrits are actually posting on this thread who did not attend on Saturday?

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner18298
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5869_1278015515.jpeg
[url=http://twitter.com/#!/GavWilson:3pk7rwm1]@GavWilson[/url:3pk7rwm1]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5869.jpeg

Quote: Gotcha "But I did my praising of the side by been there.'"

This has to be a wind-up surely.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member10757No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2012Oct 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3061_1274273880.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3061.jpg

Quote: nantwichexile "Look at me! Look at me!'"

Have you not got round to creating/adopting a new 'comedy' persona yet?

Still championing McGuire for right centre? Proposing Ablett be dropped? Rob Burrow to be released?Claiming Mcshane & Buderus be played on the basis of current 'form' yet starting that particular crusade over a year ago when they'd managed 5 interchange appearances between them? Still ignoring anything that doesn't fit your agenda then crying foul if someone disagrees with your proclamations?

Its all a bit transparent in my opinion. The attention seeking octogenarian persona has surely run it's course.

Nice work on trying to snare Gotcha though. He's certainly not dumb enough to fall for it but everyone loves a tryer. icon_wink.gif

G1
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg
[quote:1pqtnbtj]Every player in our squad could probably earn more money with another club. But they prefer to sacrifice a few extra quid in their back pocket to share special memories. And playing at a place like Old Trafford on a night like this makes it all worthwhile.[/quote:1pqtnbtj] Kevin Sinfield:982.jpg

Gotcha,

I didn't attend the game. I was in the USA.

Then again, I didn't deride the selection of the fringe players who went on to help us record a vital and important win. That is the point I was making, not questioning your allegiance. Though your passionate attempt to deflect the criticism by changing the goal posts in duly noted.

FWIW, I am sure you regularly attend the matches. Just as I am sure you haven't a clue what is going on. Just as I am sure you spend you whole time there making inappropriate whinges about the players, a trait you then repeat on here.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg

Quote: G1 "I didn't attend the game. I was in the USA.'"

Whoopppee for you. I was in South Africa the week leading up to the Wigan game, but still got off a plane at 13

I don't wish to get involved in your childish games of posting usual nonsense. Put care to bring that post back up for all to see? that way we can see exactly what my comments were. I did not deride any single one of those 4 players promoted individually, I simply questioned their right to be there based on the previous weeks performances. A huge difference to the childish game your trying to play, and one that certainlg involves changing the goal posts on your part.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7631No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6016_1402401129.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6016.jpg

Quote: Gotcha "Senior was lazy and poor in defence, and that was my opinion.'"

I agreed with that

Quote: Gotcha "WTF? I appreciate you posted this earlier, but I only just came back to this thread. What is that when the usual internet keyboard warrior fools start to post that the sheep then follow?

You did this exact same thing last week, then when I challenged you, you manned up and apologised. Telling lies and talking poop is not big and not clever.'"

Do you mean G1? that's who I quoted, he wasn't in the country last week?

When and what did I apologize about and what lie did I tell?

Quote: Gotcha "I posted last week that I was concerned that players are promoted to the 1st team without showing the form to warrant it. Commenting specifically how poor the respective players played the week prior to the match. I followed that statement up by saying that there should not be a pecking order for selection but showing hunger and form to warrant the shirt, and that it should apply to 1st choice players also. I never said anything whatsover about writing off the team. Now if you can show me anything that alludes to writing off the team in words, then I will gladly take my comments back. But otherwise I expect that just like last week you will be man enough to apologise again.'"

You had servere reservations about the young lads who would be playing due to their recent performances, I said lets see how they go in the first team, you predicted an 8 point loss but we won by 20, thats a 28 point difference, you must of been pleased with that? I just said that all I've seen you comment on the game is more critisism after a good performance

Quote: Gotcha "As for a negative for not coming on a message board and praising a side for the result, is that for real? Get in the real world. I was at the game on Saturday, a very long day that given the choice again I would not have bothered with. But I did my praising of the side by been there. Were you there on Saturday? Did you support this side with money and time to warrant the comments you put above?'"

I didn't go to the game and I've never pretended I did, my reason for not going are no one else's business, I've never mentioned whether you went to to game or not so I'm not sure what you are getting at.

Quote: Gotcha "Infact how many hypocrits are actually posting on this thread who did not attend on Saturday?'"

Gotcha I think you need to chill out, I said you seen very negative recently, Is that not fair considering some of your posts, I never critisized you for it, chill out man

G1
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg
[quote:1pqtnbtj]Every player in our squad could probably earn more money with another club. But they prefer to sacrifice a few extra quid in their back pocket to share special memories. And playing at a place like Old Trafford on a night like this makes it all worthwhile.[/quote:1pqtnbtj] Kevin Sinfield:982.jpg

Quote: Gotcha "I was in South Africa the week leading up to the Wigan game, but still got off a plane at 13
Whoopee for you but I repeat I WAS IN THE USA. Not in the USA in the lead up to the game but IN THE USA.

Quote: Gotcha "You see that's why I feel I have a write to give an opinion, as I am usually there to form that opinion.'"
Of course you have the right to give an opinion. Despite the insipid whining that you and nantwhich exile indulge in nobody has ever said otherwise. But when you post it on a public message board others have the right to challenge it. There's no need to cry in your beer about that and spout garbage about bullying, cliques or other such pathetic nonsense. In fairness to you, you have no problems sticking your head above the parapet, so don't cry if someone takes shots at it. When you post opinions as, well, as, shall we say, interesting as yours you're likely to get a lot of feedback.

Quote: Gotcha "I don't wish to get involved in your childish games of posting usual nonsense. '"
Pathetic and your usual revert to type when your opinion is challenged. You cry that you have a right to post an opinion, that I am childish but in the same post you deride my opinion "usual nonsense". Soprano has pulled you on this trait a few times.

Quote: Gotcha "Put care to bring that post back up for all to see?'"
Pardon?

Quote: Gotcha "that way we can see exactly what my comments were. I did not deride any single one of those 4 players promoted individually, '"
I never said you did. This is you getting all defensive and going off on one rather than reading and comprehending the point I was making.
Quote: Gotcha "I simply questioned their right to be there based on the previous weeks performances. '"
I know. That's exactly the point I was making. You question there right to be selected. they went on to record a vital and very important first team win. Do you not think that you questioning their right to selection might therefore be something it's valid to take issue with?
Quote: Gotcha "A huge difference to the childish game your trying to play, and one that certainlg involves changing the goal posts on your part.'"
Given your lack of comprehension I can see why it might appear that way to you. But if you calm down, read again what i put, think about it, ask a grown up to explain it, I think you might reconsider.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg

Quote: Gotcha "I don't wish to get involved in your childish games of posting usual nonsense. Put care to bring that post back up for all to see? that way we can see exactly what my comments were. I did not deride any single one of those 4 players promoted individually, I simply questioned their right to be there based on the previous weeks performances. A huge difference to the childish game your trying to play, and one that certainlg involves changing the goal posts on your part.'"

Just to clarify for all the neutrals reading this thread and to highlight the nonsense that G1 makes up.

This is the post that he is so certain of here that I was deriding indvidual players and writing off the team.

Quote: Gotcha "I'll be honest with you, I actually expected more of a bite, so I was been naughty. I have to be further honest and say I don't have the answer.

But I don't like at all to see players play pish poor one week and yet not only keep their place in a side, but actually get promoted (accepted through exceptional circumstances). What I would have expected was that knowing there was a few places up for grabs for this game, that in last weeks academy match players would have pushed themselves in order to get that spot. That it did not happen is a bad sign for me. IMO it highlights that maybe form is not high up on the agenda when picking players..'"

I didn't bring up the thread as in that very thread Gareth just arrives back and goes straight into critisizing a certain player. Showing the usual hypocrisy that when others critisise it is a totally different story.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg

Quote: G1 "Whoopee for you but I repeat I WAS IN THE USA. Not in the USA in the lead up to the game but IN THE USA.

Of course you have the right to give an opinion. Despite the insipid whining that you and nantwhich exile indulge in nobody has ever said otherwise. But when you post it on a public message board others have the right to challenge it. There's no need to cry in your beer about that and spout garbage about bullying, cliques or other such pathetic nonsense. In fairness to you, you have no problems sticking your head above the parapet, so don't cry if someone takes shots at it. When you post opinions as, well, as, shall we say, interesting as yours you're likely to get a lot of feedback.

Pathetic and your usual revert to type when your opinion is challenged. You cry that you have a right to post an opinion, that I am childish but in the same post you deride my opinion "usual nonsense". Soprano has pulled you on this trait a few times.

Pardon?

I never said you did. This is you getting all defensive and going off on one rather than reading and comprehending the point I was making. I know. That's exactly the point I was making. You question there right to be selected. they went on to record a vital and very important first team win. Do you not think that you questioning their right to selection might therefore be something it's valid to take issue with?Given your lack of comprehension I can see why it might appear that way to you. But if you calm down, read again what i put, think about it, ask a grown up to explain it, I think you might reconsider.'"

Just to say, actually I appreciate your effort there to be reasonable, which if I am been honest it was. As was Soprano's post before.

But I still think it is you that as got the completely wrong end of the stick, and are using it to beat where it is not necessary.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner18298
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
5869_1278015515.jpeg
[url=http://twitter.com/#!/GavWilson:3pk7rwm1]@GavWilson[/url:3pk7rwm1]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_5869.jpeg

Quote: Gotcha "Just to say, actually I appreciate your effort there to be reasonable, which if I am been honest it was.'"

I actually hate you.

G1
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg

Quote: Gotcha "Just to clarify for all the neutrals reading this thread and to highlight the nonsense that G1 makes up.
'"

A psychologist would have a field day with you. Firstly, the desperate appeal for some support and validation from any like minds with the "for all the neutrals". Neutral to what exactly by the way? You're already desperately precluding anyone who dares to disagree with you as being not neutral. A really desperate character flaw.

Then the description of my posts as "made up nonsense". They might be but as we all know should anyone dare to use such colorful descriptions about the stuff you post they're immediately "sheep", "clique members" etc.

Quote: Gotcha "This is the post that he is so certain of here that I was deriding indvidual players and writing off the team.'"
Again, I repeat, you derided the selection of the players. That is what I have taken issue with. We're in agreement that you were questioning the rights of those players to be selected. Yet you're inventing things to have an argument with me.

Quote: Gotcha "I didn't bring up the thread'"
Why not? Why were you being selective? What are you hiding? Why not link the thread and let "the neutrals" make their own minds up?

Quote: Gotcha "as in that very thread Gareth just arrives back and goes straight into critisizing a certain player. Showing the usual hypocrisy that when others critisise it is a totally different story.'"
Do you have a link to me telling anyone they cannot criticise a player? or is this "made up nonsense"?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg

I am going to leave you again with this post, and ignore the above.

Quote: Gotcha "Just to say, actually I appreciate your effort there to be reasonable, which if I am been honest it was. As was Soprano's post before.

But I still think it is you that as got the completely wrong end of the stick, and are using it to beat where it is not necessary.'"

G1
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg

FAO, Gotcha, and I really mean this, I like it when you post. It makes SOuthstander really interesting. There's rarely much worthy of my esteemed time on here these days but you usually draw me out.

I used to think I was trolling you but these days i am not so sure. I certainly can't resist taking a potshot at your opinions so maybe it's you trolling me.

Either way, keep up the good/crazy work.

As for nantwhich exhile, he/she/it is just insipid.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner7631No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6016_1402401129.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_6016.jpg

I'm still unsure what I apologized for last week and what I lied about?

152 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
152 posts in 11 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.68212890625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
TV Games - Not Hull
Cuddleclub
18m
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
40m