FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Leeds Rhinos > Reflections on today.
93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Ronzy "After suffering a traumatic loss, it is very easy to see the situation as being far worse than it actually is. The lack of go forward is a worry but, we would have struggled without JP and Ali last year or the year before for that matter.

I don't think we lack pace either, with the exception of Atkin's second try which came on the break, everything came from relatively close range and defenders were near to the attacking player. Perhaps Keith has lost a yard but, if Watkins comes through, that situation will improve.

If Saturday is the only indicator, on that basis St Helens should have given up the ghost after the 2007 Grand Final.'"

What have St Helens won since 2007?

The lack of pace is more to do with the attack - we used to be able to go round sides now we can't.

Watkins is a huge gamble he may not be the player he was following his surgery the same goes for Peacock

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner610No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022Mar 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Sent back through time to rid the world of bovine related sports teams:

Quote: Serge A. Storms "What have St Helens won since 2007?

The lack of pace is more to do with the attack - we used to be able to go round sides now we can't.

Watkins is a huge gamble he may not be the player he was following his surgery the same goes for Peacock'"

I assume you are being obtuse. Surely you've read some of the posts from the Stains fans on here?

2008 CC Final perhaps? 2008 Hub Cap? 2008 Grand Finalists? 2009 Grad Finalists? Not exactly singing out "decline and failure", is it?

We either lack pace or we don't. Very few sides have scored long range tries against us this season; however, I will grant you that we have not scored as many long range tries this season. I would put the latter down to the fact that we've probably made far less clean breaks but, I'll leave the Excel warriors to settle that one.

Watkins looks a far better prospect to me than Atkins did at his age. Admittedly, the injury is an issue but, the noone can predict how that may turn out. Are you suggesting the club should pack him off to Salford now?

I share some of your concerns but, you're knee jerking.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman4454
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney1/Dis84.gif
[quote="Hail Stewie Griffin":vg3vzgr8] All dumbies those Irish folk [/quote:vg3vzgr8] So you've met my wife:disney1/Dis84.gif

Quote: Andy R "It was Hall, we were slightly unlucky before that in that the whole break came about from an offside call that was missed on their line'"

Maybe it was offside, but watch it carefully, 3 Leeds players ran up in a line, 1 challenged for the ball and the other two just ran past where Mathers (I think) jumped, not even looking at the ball and not interested in how the play developed. They should have been in a position to stop Riley before he'd gone two yards. We were always in trouble once he'd gone 20 yards as our defensive line was shot.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney1/Dis84.gif
[quote="Hail Stewie Griffin":vg3vzgr8] All dumbies those Irish folk [/quote:vg3vzgr8] So you've met my wife:disney1/Dis84.gif

Biggest disappointment for me was the lack of pressure we put on Warrington.

This happened from both our lack of respect of possession which meant Warrington started their sets much further up the field than Leeds did and the poor kicking game which made it easier for Warrington.

On Saturday morning I lambasted the U13 football team that i manage for their lack of effort ant told them to watch this game to see two fully committed teams playing a tough game and getting on with it. Whilst two teams tried only one team succeeded in playing the game the right way.

G1
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg
[quote:1pqtnbtj]Every player in our squad could probably earn more money with another club. But they prefer to sacrifice a few extra quid in their back pocket to share special memories. And playing at a place like Old Trafford on a night like this makes it all worthwhile.[/quote:1pqtnbtj] Kevin Sinfield:982.jpg

Quote: Serge A. Storms "You must give Smith a massive credit. He got his game plan bang on and he got his players to follow the plan to the letter. McClennan needs to look at what happened - he had his ass kicked big style.

Leeds looked lethargic and unenthusiastic. The senior players simply failed to deliver on the day. Buderus simply froze on the day - which given he has played in Aussie GF and SOO shows the magnitude of the CC. Without Peacock we don't have a go forward prop neither Bailey nor Kylie troubled Warrington's defence. So we could not go round them, we could not go through them the only way was over them and McClennan needed to get Webb more involved but he was nowhere to be seen.

On defence our was a shambles - again the senior players were all at sea, JJB/Sinfield/Buderus/Senior especially were appalling - the number of times Warrington went back inside from the wing and we could not handle it.

The manner of this defeat will take some getting over - they weren't just beat - Warrington simply dismantled them. If this is a champion side then now is the time to show it. Without Peacock to lead I am not sure who will stand up and take the mantle. The team selection at game plan will be interesting to observe at Hull.

Warrington were magnificent and even at our very best we would have struggled to compete.

How GH thinks this same squad can compete next season at this level defies belief - a go forward prop and serious centre are desperately required.'"

David,

I agree entirely but, like Andy, think your last sentence is an over reaction to the defeat.

I'd like to see a decent, hard working, prop signed up for next year but would see what we've got in Watkins before I rush out for a centre. besides, who are you going to get? We got Delaney and, being brutally honest, whilst the kid is solid enough, is he really a major upgrade over Ashley Gibson or even Lee Smith in the right centre?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman503
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1340.gif
:1340.gif

Nothing went right on the day .... starting with the Brother in Law sleeping in and delaying our departure.

Warrington played very well, contained us in the middle and made their own luck. As poor as we played from the 10th to 40th minutes I would have been delighted with 0-8 at Half Time. Tries on back to back sets, almost against the run of play were a valid reward for Briers 40:20. I couldn't see the Leeds kicking game producing anything similar if they were still playing now. The third Wire try was a bit of a killer given the nature of the offside/accidental offside call that wasn't given.

Second half we had a go, but the atmosphere in the Leeds end told you everything, it was flat as the majority just couldn't see a way back into the game. By contrast, another Wire player in Hicks produced a miracle take from a bomb for a great try. Those kind of plays deserve to win finals, Warrington produced a few and we didn't. Still, on another day, having got over the line 4 times and converted a couple, the games momentum could have been ours and we could all have seen the final we were hoping for.

As the dust settles I have no reason to rant at individual players, it was a collective failure. I assume we had a game plan based on moving the ball at every opportunity, offloading at will and keeping the game away from a bigger Wire pack, and that we just didn't produce it. If that's the case I'm really confused why Ali wasn't picked given his amazing ability to keep the ball alive.

Nevertheless the longer McClennan stays in charge the more I see this team treading water. Saturday was in no way the worst Leeds performance of the season, which is saying something because there have been some shockers this year, but I have been consistent for 2 years calling for someone to work on the technical skills of individual players.

It occured to me on Saturday that there is a defensive skill involved in stopping grounding of the ball over the line. Warrington excelled at this and I would suspect that reflects training ground work by Smith with his players. I'm not convinced that Leeds currently practice and drill such skills like they did under Smith and that is where we can improve.

Anyway, roll on Saturday, see you at Hull.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Quote: batleyrhino "Is yesterday the result of having a "get stuck in, up and at em" type coach, who can motivate players for some games but doesn't know how to produce a game plan, coming up against a technical coach who does all the detail and makes specific plans for specific players?

We were comprehensively outplayed, but even more comprehensively outcoached. All the same issues we have had for the last 3 years were evident, we gave away penalties, dropped far too much ball, and didn't have enough go forward or depth to our attack when we had the ball.

Very disappointing performance from a poorly coached team IMHO.

Well done Warrington, by far the better team, and thoroughly deserved to win.'"

Got to agree with you fully. I have had doubts about Bluey for some time. His success record with Leeds is good but he inherited a settled championship winning side which would have continued to win the big games IMO due to the individual player skills rather than the coaches imput. Under Bluey the quality of our rugby has steadily deteriorated and our sole predicable game plan is one up rugby bashing up the middle or boringly turning back into the ruck. There is no plan B, no slick planned moves, poor technique in the tackle, poorer handling, poorer discipline with no attempt to rectify. We have started the last two seasons undercooked and ill prepared. We play with a very flat attack with little momentum whereas the top 3 sides play expansive rugby with a deeper line of attack. Few players have enhanced their skills under his tenure. This change in style has lost us friends and status amongst the neutrals in the game.

In the cup final Tony Smith totally out thought Bluey in all aspects of the game. We had the chance at half time to regroup with a change of plan but still came out to repeat the failure of the first half. With 15 minutes to go we were still playing one up stuff with no idea of an alternative.

It is tempting to over react to such a woeful display and blame should be evenly spread as few of the players can escape criticism either. However the signs have been there for all to see for quite some time.

The loss of JP to the side is huge and with Biffa also out we lack the go forward needed for the backs to perform. Kylie is the only prop left who charges in and he has been less effective this season so we have a real problem at prop. Tall men at prop need space to get into their stride which is why the likes of Bailey and Kirke don't make the yards needed as they seem to take the ball from a standing start. JP is an exception with his determination and strength.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach98No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2012Apr 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19324_1301944831.jpg
NEVER SAY NEVER in this game you'll be back !!!!! The quickest route from A-B is in a straight line. DESSIE and JOE what a combination:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19324.jpg

I've not come on here to gloat or anything but just to thank the groupe of ladies that were sat in front of us at the game (block 527 row 31 seats mid 20's)
i would like to thank them for a great afternoon of fun laughter and banter
and also to 2 from hull
you all made the day that little more special
many thanks once again

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2344No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2014Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26110_1306864565.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_26110.jpg

Being a Wire fan I was obviously over the moon, and I have to credit your fans for their general assesments of the game. I happened to travel to Old Trafford when Leeds completely dominated what was a very favourable St Helens side in 2007 final and on Saturday there were many similarities. It just goes to show how important defence is in a game. If Bailey scores, the ascendancy is 100% with Leeds. Defence won it for us.

I do fear for your next opponents because despite not getting the result on Saturday, I would keep faith in your side. They didn't play overly bad, just we had that bit more.

Wouldn't be suprised whatsoever to see Leeds go to Ol Trafford and retain a fourth successive SL trophy. Such is Super League now!

All the best.

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney1/Dis84.gif

I was surprised to see JJB take the ball in 3 times in the first set after Atkins had been bundled into touch. IfI was playing prop in a Cup Final I would want to take that first hit-up to put a marker down, ours didn't seem to want to.

IMO the second rowers were running too near the ruck and the props weren't doing nearly enough work in their short stretches.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach113No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2017Sep 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

For me the best team undoubtedly won on the day, Warrington were too strong in the forwards and their kicking game was far superior to ours plus their defense was awesome especially Mathers (I can't really understand why they are binning him off in preference to Hodgson). Three poor decisions really detemined the outcome which were:
1. Bailey should have stepped Mathers in the first 10 minutes instead of tgrying to go through him it definately cost us a good 6 point start
2. The forward pass to Hall at 8-0 down was iffy to say the least and was no worse than another dozen or so which Silverwood let go. The linesman didn't call it as he was running down the line keeping up with play and Silverwood couldn't possibly have been in a position to see it properly as he was beyond the play
3. Atkins second try, Riley was clearly in an offside position as the ball came off Mathers backside when he was competing for the ball which for me was the worst decision of the game. Going in at 8-0 down is a lot easier than three scores down as borne out in our semi final with Saints.

All that said Warrington deserved their win and were competitive across the park, you couldn't really single out any Warrington players who didn't perform on the day whereas there were many within the Leeds ranks

RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
disney1/Dis84.gif

Quote: ROCHDALERHINO "
3. Atkins second try, Riley was clearly in an offside position as the ball came off Mathers backside when he was competing for the ball which for me was the worst decision of the game. Going in at 8-0 down is a lot easier than three scores down as borne out in our semi final with Saints.'"

See what I said earlier on this page about Leeds lack of composure/thinking on that play

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach16170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Oct 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40218_1286737075.jpg
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40218.jpg

Quote: Serge A. Storms "What have St Helens won since 2007?'"

2008 - Challenge Cup winners
2008 - Hubcap

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1733No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7098.jpg
[quote="G1":1x8x7ghm]Nice one Andy. You articulated a differing opinion given reasons and substance. There's really no place for the likes of you on Substandard. :wink:[/quote:1x8x7ghm]:7098.jpg

Quote: Serge A. Storms "I think all the major sides have improved their squads for next season, Leeds have stood still gone backwards. I fail to see how we are going to compete with stronger sides next year that we have struggled against this year?

Peacock apart we struggle to make ground and that really showed on Saturday. Add to that the lack of pace - a situation that can only get worse as the players get a year older.

On injuries most of the top sides have had similar issues that Leeds have had and that should not mask what has been a pretty turgid year.

I wonder if the relationship between McClennan and the players is not what was - there just seems and under current? I would suspect McDermott coming could be an indication that McClennan may not see out his year's extension.'"

We've won 5 games out of 9 against the top 3 sides this year. We haven't struggled to compete. We've been inconsistent but we have had more injuries than most and this has made the season very disjointed.

The fact we could have left out Donald, Ali plus Kirke and Burgess had everyone been fit suggests we are very strong still. We may be an aging side but to have a squad where 4 Grand Final winners could be in the stands is still a pretty strong one IMO.

I'm not saying I don't have concerns, but to say this current squad won't be able to compete is a massive over reaction.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3702No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016Oct 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
26967.gif
:26967.gif

I havent read the other posts, but here is my View, we were battered all over the park saturday and out muscled in every single position on the field, there are no excuses no bringing up our back to back to back superleague titles, This was a shambles and so the players should be embarrased,

Well done wire you deserve it!!

93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
93 posts in 7 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.92333984375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
10m
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
13m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
14m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
16m
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
16m
Whitehaven
BackSeatCoac
42m
Max
PopTart
Recent
Hull KR H
MattyB
Recent
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Wolves
Deeeekos
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
weaver93
39s
Film game
Boss Hog
42s
Max
PopTart
43s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
47s
Squads - Leopards v Wolves
Deeeekos
59s
Salford H
Dave K.
1m
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
1m
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
RD 25 Hull FC H
ploinerrhino
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
Howfenwire
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
The games af
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
jimmyfivebel
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
Boss Hog
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Stu M
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
TODAY
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six After Destroying Hull FC
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +23,235 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20