JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7098.jpg
[quote="G1":1x8x7ghm]Nice one Andy. You articulated a differing opinion given reasons and substance. There's really no place for the likes of you on Substandard. :wink:[/quote:1x8x7ghm]:7098.jpg

Quote: Southern Saints Fan "I've registered on RLFans to let you (Leeds) know how well the fans I met were behaved.

Myself and two others, one in a Saints shirt (and on display at all times), met two Leeds fans in the Crock of Gold pub (the lady had a Sheffield Wednesday watch) and we got talking to them about Rugby League, Football and the Grand Finals. We got on our way and exchanged handshakes with the couple and wished each other well.

We then grabbed some tins from an off licence and went to watch the world go by on Wembley Way as we do most years. We happened to stop next to three Leeds fans again. They were all in their 20's, one was a hairdresser and another at Uni. They were excellently behaved. They mucked about with a air horn and we stood chatting with the three lads and they left us with a can of Stella as they went in the ground. Again we exchanged handshakes and wished Leeds the best of luck.

Sadly, the same couldn't be said for the Wire fans. We had no trouble till after the game. We had no reason to hang around after the hooter and left. As we walked up the stairs we had one bloke in his 30's give us a mouthful before two more climbed from their seats and chanted "poop Helens" at us as the Wire players were going barmy on the pitch. They seemed more interested in us than actually celebrating their success.

The fans we met from Leeds were fantastic and a credit to your club.

Best wishes for the season.'"

It's nice to hear stories like this. Most of us are decent human beings. We just get fed up of the idiots letting us down.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach94No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2018Jan 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

oh dear oh dear oh dear:

It's a shame that all clubs have idiots that can't behave properly. But it is a minority not all fans. We had 8 leeds fans behind where we were sat (block 512 row 23) and they were a credit to your club. Enjoyed a drink, without the need to swear and be offensive. Fair play to them they even made a point of shaking hands with my kids after the game and saying well done.

They contributed to a great day out with fans mixing, drinking, enjoying the occasion, and not acting like total s. Your fans made it easy to explain to my kids what a sporting occasion should be like.

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2244No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2017Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
36832_1295298552.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_36832.jpg

I was unfortunate enough to be sat behind the trouble in 2010 bit I was Lucky this year as I got 52 tickets all together and had friends all around me all the Leeeds fans I spoke to were nice and friendly we all have a d%%khead element unfortunately

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach20628
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44480_1390845286.jpg
It's been fun.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44480.jpg

I drank plenty from the morning till night, enjoyed the day, the game and the pub afterwards and not once did i want to fight, banning alcohol is not the reason, life ban any idiot, that will send the message out.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach4129No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Jul 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10088.jpg
:10088.jpg

I was in the top tier, just slightly right of the sticks. I could see abit of trouble right at the front, as Im sure most other people could.

Then just a few seats above me, there was a right royal punch up. Some big lads in there, just wearing vests. A few ripped up shirts too. A man with his family needed a new leeds shirt by the looks of it. around 8 minutes later, the men in blue jackets finally turned up. Surely some steward could have reported it alittle quicker. I was half tempted to get someone, but why the heck should I? No one could really leave and use that stairway either

I then ventured into the green man pub afterwards. All good natured, plenty of warrington fans. One was rather too excitable. He wasn't banking on his mates stopping chanting, when he then said "yer f00k off leeds priicks. He hid into the pack with his head down. I always say people like this, it doesn't matter, drink or no drink, they're just like that. I just laugh and pity them.

Walking out of the green man however was the saddest part for me, where I saw something that resembled something off Green street. There was a mini bus around (it was unclear if these people had just got off the bus, but it looked as if they all just descended off the bus and started scrapping), and then everyone was rolling on the floor. A good 15/20 of them. Couldn't tell what went on, but it looked to me like alot of Leeds fans at first, but then saw a few wire fans around also offering people out. I wasn't sure if everyone was just wanting some action in the end. A few girls were involved too, but it didn't look very pretty, as I couldn't pick it out if anyone around was actually trying to stop it. Very sad indeed.

2 minutes after walking down the hill, I saw the flashing cars speeding up the hill. I am presuming as usual beer was involved. Beer doesn't make everyone a complete and utter idiot though. I always maintain the stance that, if you're a half decent person, 99% of the time, you're not going to start causing a riot just because you drink alcohol.

Despite my negative post, great banter in Reflex Watford. For around 10 minutes, all you could hear was Leeds and Warrington songs. Always a good laugh on the friday evening, and always great banter wherever we stay. Just seems to the "pack element" on match day that go on busses and get fueled up on cans. Not everyone obviously, but out of 80,000 people, you're always going to get a minority, just the miniority is becoming more prevalent by the looks of things.

Will I stop going to challenge cup finals though? Will I Heck.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1733No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7098.jpg
[quote="G1":1x8x7ghm]Nice one Andy. You articulated a differing opinion given reasons and substance. There's really no place for the likes of you on Substandard. :wink:[/quote:1x8x7ghm]:7098.jpg

There are idiots who can cause problems sober.

There is alcohol which can make some normal people cause trouble.

Put the two together and the chances of trouble are hugely increased.

I maintain my stance. Anyone who can't string a coherent sentence together or walk in a straight line shouldn't be allowed in the ground.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1432No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: markyp "I can`t believe it`s taken this long to realise what finals have been like for the last 20 years .I always pay over the odds for tickets on the half way line .the tribal mentality is getting just like football,i go into most finals as a neutral half expecting a riot'"

Are you for real?

Yeah, some people get a bit boysterous after a few drinks, sometimes, oh my god, theres even swear words and spilt beer between rival fans

But football tribal mentality, rioting? Get a grip. Don't ever go to serie A football game. You'll kill yourself.

Soemtimes i think people on here expect the atmosphere at a game to be like watching old age pensioners play bowls down at the green.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach20628
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44480_1390845286.jpg
It's been fun.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44480.jpg

Quote: Invincible "I was in the top tier, just slightly right of the sticks. I could see abit of trouble right at the front, as Im sure most other people could.

Then just a few seats above me, there was a right royal punch up. Some big lads in there, just wearing vests. A few ripped up shirts too. A man with his family needed a new leeds shirt by the looks of it. around 8 minutes later, the men in blue jackets finally turned up. Surely some steward could have reported it alittle quicker. I was half tempted to get someone, but why the heck should I? No one could really leave and use that stairway either

I then ventured into the green man pub afterwards. All good natured, plenty of warrington fans. One was rather too excitable. He wasn't banking on his mates stopping chanting, when he then said "yer f00k off leeds priicks. He hid into the pack with his head down. I always say people like this, it doesn't matter, drink or no drink, they're just like that. I just laugh and pity them.

Walking out of the green man however was the saddest part for me, where I saw something that resembled something off Green street. There was a mini bus around (it was unclear if these people had just got off the bus, but it looked as if they all just descended off the bus and started scrapping), and then everyone was rolling on the floor. A good 15/20 of them. Couldn't tell what went on, but it looked to me like alot of Leeds fans at first, but then saw a few wire fans around also offering people out. I wasn't sure if everyone was just wanting some action in the end. A few girls were involved too, but it didn't look very pretty, as I couldn't pick it out if anyone around was actually trying to stop it. Very sad indeed.

2 minutes after walking down the hill, I saw the flashing cars speeding up the hill. I am presuming as usual beer was involved. Beer doesn't make everyone a complete and utter idiot though. I always maintain the stance that, if you're a half decent person, 99% of the time, you're not going to start causing a riot just because you drink alcohol.

Despite my negative post, great banter in Reflex Watford. For around 10 minutes, all you could hear was Leeds and Warrington songs. Always a good laugh on the friday evening, and always great banter wherever we stay. Just seems to the "pack element" on match day that go on busses and get fueled up on cans. Not everyone obviously, but out of 80,000 people, you're always going to get a minority, just the miniority is becoming more prevalent by the looks of things.

Will I stop going to challenge cup finals though? Will I Heck.'"

Ah, that clears up the mystery, was in the Green man until they kicked us out, walking down the road there was two massive pools of blood, i was completely oblivious to it all though. Shame really as the atmosphere was great in the pub, the Stanningley lot and Notts Outlaws just having a laugh.

We as fans do like to go on about incidents but considering the amounts of alcohol consumed and a majority of fans being working class (we are more prone to fisty cuffs than the middle and uppers) i think we do well.
If this was football and only the small amount of arrests that occurred on Saturday and same amount of scuffles was exactly the same people wouldn't even bat an eyelid in fact Police would probably boast on a job well done.

RankPostsTeam
International Star2866
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Mummy duck is now thoroughly depressed. SHE was the one that was famous for losing five in a row........until the 2011 GF!!!!!:

Quote: McLaren_Field "It is very easy to blame stewards because...

...what else are they there for ?

The only reason that they are part-time, casually employed staff is because thats a much, much, cheaper way to fulfil H&S requirements than to contract police officers, but they are totally infective against the sorts of issues we see highlighted after EVERY major final, Challenge Cup or Grand Final, it happens EVERY time and its only through a stroke of good luck and the fact that the mainstream press ignore the sport that we don't get spread across the front pages of the newspapers and BBC News.

As long as the RFL can keep the lid on it and as long as the media ignore it, then it will continue.'"

Yes, using stewards is cheaper than having fully trained, full time employees BUT dealing with trouble-makers and public order offences is NOT within the role of a steward. That is why stadiums have police presences and SIA trained staff on hand. Your "normal" stewards are there to assist and ensure the safety of the public. This argument comes up on the Warrington boards often when "Stewards are heavy handed" when in fact people are talking about the SIA licensed staff called in by the stewards when its necessary to be heavy-handed.

Don't blame THAT steward unless you are 100% sure that he has not reported it to somebody who is supposed to deal. I've been at games when people have gone back to a "crap" steward and said "so what did you do about that person, you ain't moved since I complained" and the steward has replied "you don't see them do you.......but you will if you go outside".

RankPostsTeam
International Star2866
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Nov 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Mummy duck is now thoroughly depressed. SHE was the one that was famous for losing five in a row........until the 2011 GF!!!!!:

Must also add though that before the game we were in Crystal bar (by the coach park entrance) and had a laugh a joke with a few groups of Leeds fans. All was jovial banter (often set around the fact that Leeds cant win a CC final and Warrington doesn't know what a GF is!), interspersed with very level-headed discussion about how we thought the game would go, and not a hint of trouble from any fans. Alcohol doesn't breed idiots, but it can (and often does) turn idiots into complete d###heads!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2466
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41073_1558618854.jpg
It's Official - "Homer Simpson is a Leeds Fan":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_41073.jpg

Quote: Andy R "I was as close to real trouble as I've been at a final yesterday and it sickened me. Pure vermin causing trouble, fighting and throwing beer with young children sat around them. A few European police officers with batons and 10 minutes outside the ground would seem an appropriate punishment.'"

Totally agree, I'd also like to thank a so called leeds fan the goes to every match named Craig, who was so drunk he decided to continually shout out obsence remarks about Bailey, ie Fuc(), cun(), etc while children as young as 4 were sitting close by.

Not intent on that, then the brave man, when told to shut up, decided to threaten his fellow fans sat around him "I'm going to punch you when this match as finished" was one of his remarks. Even his friends tried to calm his down, but to no avail.

So Craig, wearing the Leeds away kit of 2012, sat on row 22, block 130 in the south west corner, you really did yourself as a leeds fan proud on saturday.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach9284No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
13199_1321546779.jpg
Wemberlee, Wemberlee, We're the famous Carlisle United and we won at Wemberlee:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_13199.jpg

Another major cause of trouble at these finals, is that fans of other clubs are allowed to sit in the designated area for one of the finalist teams.

We had several Wakefield fans sat near us, and as Wire pulled away in the game, they made a point of running right up into my face doing loser signs and calling us "Leeds Wayne-kers". He was politely asked to stop, but carried on doing the same, gradually getting worse and worse. When he was warned again, he offered to go out onto the concourse with me for a fight, something I didn't particularly want to do, as I'm an England football member and didn't want barred from Wembley Stadium! Things would have kicked off had it not been for those around us helping to shut up the Wakey fan and defuse the situation.

I wonder, how many of these fracas on final days, are caused by "neutrals" behaving in such a manner when they've had a few too many beers!

Perhaps the RFL need to keep the clubs' allocations and neutral sales as seperate.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner1733No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
7098.jpg

Quote: West Cumbrian Rhino "Another major cause of trouble at these finals, is that fans of other clubs are allowed to sit in the designated area for one of the finalist teams.

We had several Wakefield fans sat near us, and as Wire pulled away in the game, they made a point of running right up into my face doing loser signs and calling us "Leeds Wayne-kers". He was politely asked to stop, but carried on doing the same, gradually getting worse and worse. When he was warned again, he offered to go out onto the concourse with me for a fight, something I didn't particularly want to do, as I'm an England football member and didn't want barred from Wembley Stadium! Things would have kicked off had it not been for those around us helping to shut up the Wakey fan and defuse the situation.

I wonder, how many of these fracas on final days, are caused by "neutrals" behaving in such a manner when they've had a few too many beers!

Perhaps the RFL need to keep the clubs' allocations and neutral sales as seperate.'"

That would be a sad day for rugby league were it to happen

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:k4m40udg]The Jerry Chicken Blog Page[/url:k4m40udg] ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/gary_kitchen_2:k4m40udg]BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK[/url:k4m40udg] [url=https://theartonlinegallery.com/artist/garykitch/:k4m40udg]AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY[/url:k4m40udg] .................................................................... [url=http://art-profiles.com/gary-kitchen/:k4m40udg]ART PROFILE[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://twitter.com/GaryKitch:k4m40udg]On Twitter[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://www.facebook.com/gary.kitchen2:k4m40udg]On Facebook[/url:k4m40udg] ...................................................................:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1122.jpg

Quote: Andy R "That would be a sad day for rugby league were it to happen'"

Already happens on an "informal" basis in many grounds, including Headingley.

RankPostsTeam
Moderator1523No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53317_1346348051.jpg
Championship (3 times): 1947–48, 1953–54, 1954–55 Challenge Cup Winners (8 times): 1904–05, 1906–07, 1949–50, 1953–54, 1973–74, 2009, 2010, 2012 Super League Leaders Shield (once): 2011 Premiership Winners (once): 1985–86, Lancashire League (8 times): 1937–38, 1947–48, 1948–49, 1950–51, 1953–54, 1954–55, 1955–56, 1967–68 Lancashire Cup (9 times): 1921–22, 1929–30, 1932–33, 1937–38, 1959–60, 1965–66, 1980–81, 1982–83, 1989–90 Regal Trophy (4 times): 1973–74, 1977–78, 1980–81, 1990–91 ITV Floodlit Competition: 1955–56:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53317.jpg

as i said on the wire board i was sat near enough front row next to 2 leeds fans and we had good banter and good laugh and were having a laugh with the steward infront of us as he didn't have to do anything.

everyone i spoke to were very nice to talk to and gave good representations for their club this includes leeds fans 2 of which were sat behind us on the warrington chartered train, halifax fans, wigan fans, cas fans, saints fans probably others that i have not mentioned.

109 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
109 posts in 8 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.5361328125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
Lord Tony Sm
32m
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
43m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
53m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
Recent
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
Recent
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
Recent
Man of Steel
matt_wire
Recent
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
20s
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
21s
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
Lord Tony Sm
1m
Seth Nikotemo
Start@1873
1m
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
1m
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
1m
Man of Steel
matt_wire
2m
Call for funds
Tony Fax
2m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Lower Crease
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
BP1
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Lord Tony Sm
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,019 80,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 Sat 5th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22