Player Coach7374
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Soon we will be dancing the Fandango FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. JAMIE PEACOCK:

An old sod like me couldn't possibly wear it

RankPostsTeam
International Star837
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2022Jan 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
53644_1328694740.jpg
PHIL CLARKE: "[u:1stkxa1p][b:1stkxa1p]THE BULLS ARE BACK[/b:1stkxa1p][/u:1stkxa1p]" :-):d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_53644.jpg

Quote: BiffasBoys "You know what you're right.

It's only Warner Bros & a symbol recognisable worldwide that's on the shirts of two Super League clubs.

Melbourne linked up through News & 21st Century Fox, Souths through Russell Crowe.

Have you any idea how precious Warner Bros are with allowing use of it's Superman logo?

Sam Tomkins interviewed Crowe & henry Cavill at the UK premiere. This was available to 10m Sky subscribers in the UK.

Warner Bros aren't in this to promote rugby league. it is up to rugby league to do that,

Still, it's better to knock & denigrate than talk up our own Supermen, eh??'"

a014.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1777No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2015Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2649.jpg
Don't you dare diss my mate Barrie...:2649.jpg

My grandson is well happy with his. Worth every penny.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg
Fat people are harder to kidnap.:35138.jpg

Quote: BiffasBoys "The club is having the shirt delivered to the address you gave them. How is that a feck up?

When/where should they have delivered it?'"

When?

At least one day before the match that is showcasing the shirt.

They didn't, that's why it was a fekk up.

RankPostsTeam
International Star203No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Fat Boy "When?

At least one day before the match that is showcasing the shirt.

They didn't, that's why it was a fekk up.'"

Did you know what day Leeds were at Wigan when you ordered?

Did the club say shirts would be delivered at least the day before the game when you ordered yours?

Did you ask if it would be delivered prior to game day?

You have said the club notified delivery was to be made to the delivery address you gave them on the day of the game?

If you weren't given a guarantee of delivery the day before the game, did you provide an alternate delivery address?

Did you go to the game?

Where is the feck up?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg

Quote: BiffasBoys "Did you know what day Leeds were at Wigan when you ordered?

Did the club say shirts would be delivered at least the day before the game when you ordered yours?

Did you ask if it would be delivered prior to game day?

You have said the club notified delivery was to be made to the delivery address you gave them on the day of the game?

If you weren't given a guarantee of delivery the day before the game, did you provide an alternate delivery address?

Did you go to the game?

Where is the feck up?'"

I ordered the shirt on Friday 30th August and paid £6.50 for express delivery (1 to 2 working days).

Delivery should have been either Monday or Tuesday - 2 days before the game.

The shirt was delivered on Thursday.

Hence why I suggested that Leeds Rugby made a fekk up.

Now don't you feel a little bit silly?

And yes I did go to the game but I fail to understand what that has to do with receiving goods that I'd paid a premium to have 'express delivered' not reaching me in the agreed (and paid for) timescale.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4938
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18261_1413138907.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18261.jpg

Quote: Fat Boy "I ordered the shirt on Friday 30th August and paid £6.50 for express delivery (1 to 2 working days).

The shirt was delivered on Thursday.'"

Who was the delivery company?

Any postmarked/franked date on the packaged item?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg

Quote: William Eve "Who was the delivery company?

Any postmarked/franked date on the packaged item?'"

Some company called DPD - no idea about the postmark, it went in the bin.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4938
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2018Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18261_1413138907.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_18261.jpg

Quote: Fat Boy "Some company called DPD - no idea about the postmark, it went in the bin.'"

I was interested in who the delivery company was. A postmark may have provided a clue whether it was the delivery company at fault for the lateness. Given it was DPD there probably won't have been one anyhow icon_mrgreen.gif

Doesn't matter because ultimately, your contract is with Leeds Rhinos and not the delivery company they choose to use. You paid Leeds Rhinos for an express delivery service and didn't get what you paid for. Any grievance on your part is therefore with who you purchased the shirt from.

RankPostsTeam
International Star203No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Fat Boy "I ordered the shirt on Friday 30th August and paid £6.50 for express delivery (1 to 2 working days).

The shirt was delivered on Thursday.

Hence why I suggested that Leeds Rugby made a fekk up.

Now don't you feel a little bit silly?

And yes I did go to the game but I fail to understand what that has to do with receiving goods that I'd paid a premium to have 'express delivered' not reaching me in the agreed (and paid for) timescale.'"

So you ordered on the Friday, at what time?

You would have had order confirmation from Leeds Rugby & from sagepay by text & email.

I ordered on the Wednesday prior to you & also had express delivery. Mine arrived on the same day as yours.

The express delivery is in regard to the time from despatch to delivery. Not from the time of order placement to delivery.

If you ordered after 9.00am Friday, your order wouldn't have been processed for despatch that day. It would have been at least Monday before it was looked at

Given there were two days worth of orders in front of yours, including a website meltdown on the Wednesday as shirts went on sale, it could quite easily have been Tuesday/Wednesday before your order was processed ready for despatch.

Picked up Wednesday, delivered Thursday.

The texts you would have received from DPD would have notified you of the delivery day at least 24 hours before scheduled delivery. These texts would also have given you the option to collect from their depot or leave with a neighbour.

You would also have been given a 1 hour delivery window by DPD in subsequent texts.

There was no feck up by the club or the delivery company.

You could have collected from the club, the delivery depot, had it left with a neighbour. You chose not to, but it's all someone else's fault?

Honestly, with fans like you.....

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg

Quote: BiffasBoys "So you ordered on the Friday, at what time?

You would have had order confirmation from Leeds Rugby & from sagepay by text & email.

I ordered on the Wednesday prior to you & also had express delivery. Mine arrived on the same day as yours.

The express delivery is in regard to the time from despatch to delivery. Not from the time of order placement to delivery.

If you ordered after 9.00am Friday, your order wouldn't have been processed for despatch that day. It would have been at least Monday before it was looked at

Given there were two days worth of orders in front of yours, including a website meltdown on the Wednesday as shirts went on sale, it could quite easily have been Tuesday/Wednesday before your order was processed ready for despatch.

Picked up Wednesday, delivered Thursday.

The texts you would have received from DPD would have notified you of the delivery day at least 24 hours before scheduled delivery. These texts would also have given you the option to collect from their depot or leave with a neighbour.

You would also have been given a 1 hour delivery window by DPD in subsequent texts.

There was no feck up by the club or the delivery company.

You could have collected from the club, the delivery depot, had it left with a neighbour. You chose not to, but it's all someone else's fault?

Honestly, with fans like you.....'"

First of all without fans like me Leeds Rugby would be on it's a[sizer[/sizese.

So what you're saying is that express delivery (1 to 2 days) doesn't actually mean that the goods you have ordered will be delivered in 1 to 2 days from ordering but from when Leeds Rugby decide to process my order? Really?

Where on their web site does it mention that?

Actually their web site states UK Express Delivery - £6.50

- Please allow *1 working day from the time the order is dispatched from the store.
- For same day dispatch you need to place your order before 9.00am.
- Orders placed between 9.00am on Thursdays and 9.00am on Friday will dispatched on Friday for delivery the next *working day.
- Orders placed after 9.00am on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Customers receive an email and text (if mobile number provided when ordering) notifying them of when the order has left the store and a date of delivery.
- On the date of delivery customers receive an email and text (if mobile number provided when ordering) informing them of the hour window which the order we be delivered.
- Order can be tracked in detail via DPD website.
- Customers have to sign for their order unless they have instructed otherwise.
- Please allow at least 3 working days before contacting our customer services team.

My order was placed on Friday after 9:00 - according to their website "Orders placed after 9.00am on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday."

I didn't need to organise an alternative delivery address or collection as there was someone at the address to accept delivery.

According to their T&C's my shirt should have been delivered no later than Wednesday - it arrived on Thursday!

What part of this are you not getting? I don't know how to make it any simpler for you?

From what you are saying you suggest that Leeds Rugby were overwhelmed by the amount of orders, couldn't cope and breached their own T&C's, i.e. fekked up.

RankPostsTeam
International Star203No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Leeds Rhinos didn't feck anything up.

This is the actual wording on the delivery tab for the Superman shirt

- Please allow *1 working day from the time the order is dispatched from the store.
- Orders placed between 9.00am on Thursdays and 9.00am on Friday will dispatched on Friday for delivery the next *working day.
- Customers receive an email and text (if mobile number provided when ordering) notifying them of when the order has left the store and a date of delivery.
- On the date of delivery customers receive an email and text (if mobile number provided when ordering) informing them of the hour window which the order we be delivered.
- Please allow at least 3 working days before contacting our customer services team.

Now then, you fecked up for not checking the delivery details provided for this product. You fecked up for not appreciating their would be a big demand & a backlog. You fecked up by choosing not to collect.

You did receive express delivery.

You say the item was delivered on the scheduled day. You were given notice of this but chose not to change it.

The club & it's delivery partner didn't feck up or break T&C's in any way.

I found their service to be superb & I ordered my shirts before you did. Then again I had the brains to realise there would be big demand & adjusted my expectations accordingly.

If the shirst was delivered on game day to the address you gave, what stopped you from getting hold of it?

You really don't deserve a club like Leeds Rhinos.

RankPostsTeam
International Star239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2015Jun 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Jesus, I'm surprised some people celebrate the fact that they are still alive!!

I like the shirt, like the idea, it's fun, it's clever branding, hey, it's even 21st Century!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star203No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201311 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Brian McDonut "Jesus, I'm surprised some people celebrate the fact that they are still alive!!

I like the shirt, like the idea, it's fun, it's clever branding, hey, it's even 21st Century!!'"

Technically it's so last century icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg

Quote: BiffasBoys "Leeds Rhinos didn't feck anything up.

This is the actual wording on the delivery tab for the Superman shirt

Now then, you fecked up for not checking the delivery details provided for this product. You fecked up for not appreciating their would be a big demand & a backlog. You fecked up by choosing not to collect.

You did receive express delivery.

You say the item was delivered on the scheduled day. You were given notice of this but chose not to change it.

The club & it's delivery partner didn't feck up or break T&C's in any way.

I found their service to be superb & I ordered my shirts before you did. Then again I had the brains to realise there would be big demand & adjusted my expectations accordingly.

If the shirst was delivered on game day to the address you gave, what stopped you from getting hold of it?

You really don't deserve a club like Leeds Rhinos.'"

Sorry, you're right.

I fekked up by reading the wrong delivery options, having two different options makes so much sense.
I fekked up for expecting 1 to 2 working days to mean 1 to 2 working days.
I fekked up not knowing that Leeds Rugby were unable to cope with high demand as this must have been the first time they've sold limited edition shirts.
I fekked up by having a job that doesn't allow me to visit the club shop as and when I please.

The shirst (sic) was delivered on game day - I went to the game straight from work, as I have a job that, as previously mentioned, doesn't allow me to pop home as and when I please.

But it was all my fault for which I apologise and again you are right, I don't deserve a club like Leeds Rhinos and will now stop supporting then with with immediate effect.

Come on you Bulls. icon_rolleyes.gif

67 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
67 posts in 5 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.96484375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
3m
Film game
Boss Hog
3m