JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: Gotcha "Bloody hell, misread it then. That is absolutely awful. Quite often clubs have a period with a lot of players missing through injury, generally over the 7 to 12 game period. The fact that it could end up putting you down a level, not because you are not well run, not because you have poor recruitment, but because you are only allowed so many players (salary cap) and players are out injured, seems ridiculous.'"

mmmm, see what I mean now, at the start of each season every team is only certain of their first five home fixtures, after that they could in theory indicate which weekend they'll be at home but even that won't be certain when you have clubs who share grounds etc as you won't know when you're going to play them or even if you're going to play them, only that you might if you do well and they do well - will we play Hull in the second half of the season, will their ground be available on the allocated weekend when they can't book it until April or May, etc etc.

So you sell a season ticket for five home games in November/December and then everyone waits to see what transpires before they consider the second tranche of fixtures and whether it'll be worth it for the rest of the season during which time the club has lost, what, 60% of its pre-christmas income ?

Its got lots of clubs in administration written all over it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

Quote: SmokeyTA "I cant see the reason why we would choose this system, nor can I see the reasoning of those who want change for changes sake, or just because we ‘have to do something’. I really cannot see the reasoning for trying something we have already tried that didn’t work.'"

It's not a change for changes sake the bottom 3 teams in SL aren't that good and P+R may give them the boot to sort their sh## out.
Franchising has failed and it's clear most players want less fixtures and a more comepetitive league so IMO a 12 team SL and a return to a top 6 play off series and p+r will make it more competitive plus give more gaps in the fixture list for international games/rest.
The CC reverting back to May gives it more prestige and breaks up the regular season nicely rather than shoe horned into August just before we hit the play off series.
How much longer should we "protect" clubs at the bottom and block the ones in the Championship from promotion?

RankPostsTeam
International Star549No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2016Apr 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68506_1348769232.jpg
"He's the best coach I've had... His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none. Since Brian Mac has been in charge, we've been in every final so far. I love playing for him. I can't praise him enough, I've so much respect for him and I hope he's here for a very long time." Kevin Sinfield 29/9/12:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68506.jpg

Quote: Lawrie L "Who are InSports?'"

Bein Sport is the French subscription sports channel, owned by Al Jazeera. They cover every home Catalans match live and show the SL matches covered by Sky too and plenty of NRL games as well. And they have commentators who put Eddie and Stevo to shame with their appreciation of the game. They loved the Watkins try last night: "Fantastique! FANTASTIQUE!!"

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach75No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2013May 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Shopping sprees, RPG's, ecstasy, atrophy, Genocide, pimp my ride, politize, euphemize, Injustice everywhere, apathy, I don't care, Hurricanes, climate change, huh! Therapy, I won't tell, rehab and LOL, Worldwide calamity, TV reality, Euthanize, supersize, death squads and boob jobs, VIP infamy, gratify instantly!:

seems very very similar to what the powers that be tried to do with Scottish football..... a lot of teams and fans were all for it

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach14181No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2024Feb 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
14338_1615904391.jpg
[url=https://imgbb.com/:262vlrc2][img:262vlrc2]https://i.ibb.co/wzj2Z3c/rsz-1bulldogsbanner.png[/img:262vlrc2][/url:262vlrc2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_14338.jpg

I love the idea and actually broke the news here a week ago:
forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... p?t=419502

This was my original post,

"So, hypothetically, what would be your views on a totally new league concept.

Lets hypothetically start with say, 2 leagues of 12. Lets be generic and call it SL1 and SL2. You play everyone in your league once. After the 11 games, you split the 2 leagues into 3 and play every one in your 8 twice. So the top 8 in SL1 would play each other, the bottom 4 from SL1 and the top 4 from SL2 would make up the next 8 and play each other and then the bottom 8 from SL 2 would make the final league.

Now, hypothetically, what this does is creates something to play for in every match. The 1st 11 games qualify you for the best standard. Those who miss out then play against the best 4 teams in SL2, then below the top 4 in SL2 they will be playing to reach that standard.

It also makes the intensity better throughout, as after the 1st 11 games you play teams at or similar to yourself every week. This in turn gives your players a taste of a higher standard of competition every week. If that's hard for you to get your head round, ill do a current example.

SL1 after 11 games:
Wigan
Hudds
Warrington
Leeds
Catalan
Bradford
St Helens
Hull FC
Hull KR
Wakefield
Widnes
London

SL2
Salford
Castleford
Halifax
Featherstone
Sheffield
Batley
Leigh
Whitehaven
Hunslet
York
Dewsbury
Workington

Your first divisions would then be:

Wigan
Hudds
Warrington
Leeds
Catalan
Bradford
St Helens
Hull

Next would be:

Hull KR
Wakefiekd
Widnes
Salford
London
Castleford
Halifax
Featherstone

And the bottom would be:

Sheffield
Batley
Leigh
Whitehaven
Hunslet
York
Dewsbury
Workington

I'm assuming there would be a 4 team playoff for the champions.

The top 4 of the mid division would start in SL1 the season after.

So, what's people's thoughts if something like this happened? Personally, I like it. It adds competition across the board and gives everyone something to play for at some point of the season. It also means that for the majority of the season, you will be in an intense competition playing teams at your level.

Maybe even make the top team in the 3rd league of 10, below SL1 and 2, able to get promoted. This meaning all teams in the bottom division of the 3 have something to play for.

Just a thought..."
I love the idea and actually broke the news here a week ago:
forums.leagueunlimited.com/showt ... p?t=419502

This was my original post,

"So, hypothetically, what would be your views on a totally new league concept.

Lets hypothetically start with say, 2 leagues of 12. Lets be generic and call it SL1 and SL2. You play everyone in your league once. After the 11 games, you split the 2 leagues into 3 and play every one in your 8 twice. So the top 8 in SL1 would play each other, the bottom 4 from SL1 and the top 4 from SL2 would make up the next 8 and play each other and then the bottom 8 from SL 2 would make the final league.

Now, hypothetically, what this does is creates something to play for in every match. The 1st 11 games qualify you for the best standard. Those who miss out then play against the best 4 teams in SL2, then below the top 4 in SL2 they will be playing to reach that standard.

It also makes the intensity better throughout, as after the 1st 11 games you play teams at or similar to yourself every week. This in turn gives your players a taste of a higher standard of competition every week. If that's hard for you to get your head round, ill do a current example.

SL1 after 11 games:
Wigan
Hudds
Warrington
Leeds
Catalan
Bradford
St Helens
Hull FC
Hull KR
Wakefield
Widnes
London

SL2
Salford
Castleford
Halifax
Featherstone
Sheffield
Batley
Leigh
Whitehaven
Hunslet
York
Dewsbury
Workington

Your first divisions would then be:

Wigan
Hudds
Warrington
Leeds
Catalan
Bradford
St Helens
Hull

Next would be:

Hull KR
Wakefiekd
Widnes
Salford
London
Castleford
Halifax
Featherstone

And the bottom would be:

Sheffield
Batley
Leigh
Whitehaven
Hunslet
York
Dewsbury
Workington

I'm assuming there would be a 4 team playoff for the champions.

The top 4 of the mid division would start in SL1 the season after.

So, what's people's thoughts if something like this happened? Personally, I like it. It adds competition across the board and gives everyone something to play for at some point of the season. It also means that for the majority of the season, you will be in an intense competition playing teams at your level.

Maybe even make the top team in the 3rd league of 10, below SL1 and 2, able to get promoted. This meaning all teams in the bottom division of the 3 have something to play for.

Just a thought..."

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: rhinoms "It's not a change for changes sake the bottom 3 teams in SL aren't that good and P+R may give them the boot to sort their sh## out.'"
How? Cas's problem is not enough money. How is giving them less money, less exposure, playing in front of lower attendances going to help them 'sort their sh## out? And how come the 2 other times they were relegated didnt 'sort their sh## out'? How come it didnt sort salfords sh## out? How come it didnt sort Workington, Halifax, Leigh, Oldham out? How come is massively damaged those clubs?
Quote: rhinoms "Franchising has failed and it's clear most players want less fixtures and a more comepetitive league so IMO a 12 team SL and a return to a top 6 play off series and p+r will make it more competitive plus give more gaps in the fixture list for international games/rest.'"
we had a 12 team league, with a top 6 play-off and P+R only a few years ago. The complaints people had was that it wasnt competitive enough.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

Quote: SmokeyTA "How? Cas's problem is not enough money. How is giving them less money, less exposure, playing in front of lower attendances going to help them 'sort their sh## out? And how come the 2 other times they were relegated didnt 'sort their sh## out'? How come it didnt sort salfords sh## out? How come it didnt sort Workington, Halifax, Leigh, Oldham out? How come is massively damaged those clubs?
we had a 12 team league, with a top 6 play-off and P+R only a few years ago. The complaints people had was that it wasnt competitive enough.'"

Cas have major problems now trying to fund a SL team and are on the brink trying to standstill IF they go down their income will reduce but so will costs and give them time to restructure and get it right and possibly sell on to someone with the funding and nous to re-build the club ala Widnes and now fax.
Salford have a £££££ new owner but can't attact the crowds again re-grouping and re-building the team will give them chance to do that IF they were to go down.
As for the last time we had a 12 team league it was certainly better than the 14 one we have now and the top 6 rewarded teams that had actually WON more games than they'd lost.
Also reintroducing p+r gives the bottom clubs something to earn and fight for rather than not really giving a feck for the last 6weeks of the year.
Hopefully the new tv deal will put more ££££ into the sport and we can get a sponsor that can actually pay for the privlage then maybe we'll have more £££££ to go round.
Whatever the outcome the current system has failed and the top 8 is ridiculous so changes ARE needed and not just for the sake of change.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: Harrigan "I love the idea and actually broke the news here a week ago:
there wouldnt be something to play for in every game though. The second part of the league is no different, just smaller. You wouldnt need to win that league just qualify for the play-offs so the same complaints people have now would be still applicable.

The first part of the league is even worse. Firstly its very short, only 5 home games. Not a competition in itself people will care about, so the one and only thing people would care about would be being in the top 8. More than likely 5 wins would pretty much guarantee you a place in the top 8. So this season you would just have needed wins against Hull KR, Widnes, Wakefield and London plus one other, and you could take the next 6 games off.

Then think about it the other way. If you are a team who gets promoted, you are in reality promoted for only 11 games. Are you going to invest and make a real tilt at challenging for the play-offs when in 11 games you could be relegated again? Is a player going to join a promoted club for just 11 games? How is the promoted team supposed to budget when they could have a season where they play Leeds, Wigan et al 3 times, or they could play them just once.

Who is going to care about that 3rd division? finishing top or bottom in division 3 makes no difference to anyone. Its not even a competition to win, its a competition to be the 8th worst team in pro RL.

If they are really really, wanting to introduce some kind of P+R and include more clubs, whilst keeping the games competitive they could do it much easier and much less complicated, two leagues of 10 SL A and SL B (both operating at same SC) and then the championships

Top 10 clubs are in SL A, and they play each other twice, once home, once away = 18 games
2nd 10 clubs are in SL B and they play each other twice, once home, once away = 18 games

All the SL A clubs and SL B clubs then play each other once, 4 home, 4 away, 1MM, 1 on-the-road type game= 10 games.

After 28 game league season, top 4 of SL A go in to a top 6 play offs, top 2 of SL B clubs qualify for same play-offs. Top 4 SL B clubs are promoted, bottom 4 of SL A clubs are relegated.

P+R between SLB and the championship.

The problem would still be apparent in that we dont have the money to run 20 full-time pro clubs.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: rhinoms "Cas have major problems now trying to fund a SL team and are on the brink trying to standstill IF they go down their income will reduce but so will costs and give them time to restructure and get it right and possibly sell on to someone with the funding and nous to re-build the club ala Widnes and now fax.'"
Both of those clubs didnt rebuild and regroup because of relegation. They went bust and got a new owner. Neither are now SL clubs challenging at the top. Both Widnes and Fax were fundmentally damaged by relegation. As were Cas. Cas have been relegated twice in the last 6 years. Why is this relegation give them 'time to restructure and get it right' when the other two relegations didnt?
Quote: rhinoms "Salford have a £££££ new owner but can't attact the crowds again re-grouping and re-building the team will give them chance to do that IF they were to go down.'"
How on earth are Salford going to rebuild their team and attract better crowds by going in to a league with less money, less visibility, is less attractive, has a lower profile and is at a lower level.
Quote: rhinoms "As for the last time we had a 12 team league it was certainly better than the 14 one we have now and the top 6 rewarded teams that had actually WON more games than they'd lost.'"
In what way was it better? a 6 team play-off doesnt demand a 12 team league
Quote: rhinoms "Also reintroducing p+r gives the bottom clubs something to earn and fight for rather than not really giving a feck for the last 6weeks of the year. '"
But fans didnt like that. Clubs at the bottom of SL get better crowds now than they did under P+R. For all the hoo-ha about the 'million pound match' where Wakefield and Cas fought over relegation and belle vue was packed. Well yeah. For that game it was. For the home game before it, V Leeds, only 5.5k were there, only 3.3k watched them against Les Catalans before that, 4k against Bradford, 5k against saints. By way of comparison in 2011, with no P+R, when Wakefield finished 2nd bottom those games got 8.7k v Leeds, 4.5k v Les Catalans, 6.5k v Bradford, and 6k v St helens.
Quote: rhinoms "Hopefully the new tv deal will put more ££££ into the sport and we can get a sponsor that can actually pay for the privlage then maybe we'll have more £££££ to go round.
Whatever the outcome the current system has failed and the top 8 is ridiculous so changes ARE needed and not just for the sake of change.'"
Clubs wen bust before franchising, they went bust during franchising, if we change, clubs will go bust under whatever system we choose.

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

The new system would require, realistically, 20 full time teams all able to spend roughly within 4-500k of each other on players. We currently seem unable to have 14 full time able to do that. Where is the money coming from for the extra 6? If this money is available from somewhere then let's just have 2 leagues of 12 with straight P&R.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2711No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2022Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42170_1280565797.jpg
Rule 1. I am always right. Rule 2. If in any case I appear wrong, refer to rule 1.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42170.jpg

I'd go with two leagues with 10 teams in each, each playing each-other twice. The top four in the top league enter a play-off mini league, where the top 2 make it through to the grandfinal after all playing eachother. So 1v4 2v4 1v3 2v4 1v2 3v4, giving the incentive of finishing first have 3 home games, 2nd 2 home games and 3rd one home game. This would work the same as any other league with points for winning and points difference also counting to reduce blow-out scores and teams resting players. The Same would apply in the 2nd league of 10 with the same mini league play-off series concept applying to teams 2-5, with the first placed team gaining promotion automatically.

The bottom two of each league would also be relegated. Or even if a focus to make every game count they could also enter a mini league similar to play-off teams where the bottom 4 play eachother and the 2 teams finishing last will be relegated. Therefore you'd have only 2 teams in each league with 'nothing to play for' however they would be either aiming to get into the top 4 or avoiding the bottom 4 which would make it exciting.

This would give a total of 18 league games, with 3 more play-off games for the bottom and top 4, and an extra game for the winners grand final.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: Sibbs Rhinos "I'd go with two leagues with 10 teams in each, each playing each-other twice. The top four in the top league enter a play-off mini league, where the top 2 make it through to the grandfinal after all playing eachother. So 1v4 2v4 1v3 2v4 1v2 3v4, giving the incentive of finishing first have 3 home games, 2nd 2 home games and 3rd one home game. This would work the same as any other league with points for winning and points difference also counting to reduce blow-out scores and teams resting players. The Same would apply in the 2nd league of 10 with the same mini league play-off series concept applying to teams 2-5, with the first placed team gaining promotion automatically.

The bottom two of each league would also be relegated. Or even if a focus to make every game count they could also enter a mini league similar to play-off teams where the bottom 4 play eachother and the 2 teams finishing last will be relegated. Therefore you'd have only 2 teams in each league with 'nothing to play for' however they would be either aiming to get into the top 4 or avoiding the bottom 4 which would make it exciting.

This would give a total of 18 league games, with 3 more play-off games for the bottom and top 4, and an extra game for the winners grand final.'"

How do you deal with the big gap in standards and spending power between the leagues with P&R? And where does the extra money come from to make up for 9 fewer games (4 home games) in the season?

RankPostsTeam
International Star3605No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2016May 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67953_1341943970.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, when I paint my masterpiece ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://garykitchen.co.uk/:lnkxkae0]Online art gallery, selling original landscape artwork[/url:lnkxkae0] ---------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:lnkxkae0]JerryChicken - The Blog[/url:lnkxkae0] ----------------------------------------------------------:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67953.jpg

Quote: Him "How do you deal with the big gap in standards and spending power between the leagues with P&R? And where does the extra money come from to make up for 9 fewer games (4 home games) in the season?'"

Very easy.

The SL teams have to play "three legged" style with two players tied together when they play the lower league teams, although if rumour is correct then Leeds will be able to play Jamie Peacock on his own under the new rules.

As for the shortfall in income - erm, bucket collections in Leeds on a Saturday afternoon.

That should do it.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: JerryChicken "Very easy.

The SL teams have to play "three legged" style with two players tied together when they play the lower league teams, although if rumour is correct then Leeds will be able to play Jamie Peacock on his own under the new rules.

As for the shortfall in income - erm, bucket collections in Leeds on a Saturday afternoon.

That should do it.'"

icon_lol.gif

Just let the lower league teams use 14 players instead, Salford are visionaries.

44 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
44 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.36328125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
endoman
21m
Finn out Murrell in
Faxlore
23m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
24m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
24m
Film game
Wanderer
25m
Realistic targets for 2025
B0NES
30m
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Jack Burton
55m
Released Players List
Jemmo
Recent
Player of the Season 2024
Jimmythecuck
Recent
IN 2025 Jake Connor - Expires 2026
YoRhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Film game
Wanderer
34s
Realistic targets for 2025
B0NES
37s
Finn out Murrell in
Faxlore
46s
Grand final Tickets
endoman
46s
Play-off Semi Final Toulouse A
supercat
50s
Planning for next season
Leyther in n
58s
Former players
weighman
1m
Awards
FIL
1m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
1m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Player of the Season 2024
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Released Players List
Jemmo
TODAY
IN 2025 Jake Connor - Expires 2026
YoRhino
TODAY
Has anyone got any idea what is going on
jbuzza
TODAY
Awards
FIL
TODAY
dan russell confirmed 2 year contract
easyWire
TODAY
Play-off Semi Final Toulouse A
supercat
TODAY
2025 Catalans Dragons Kit
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Oli Leyland confirmed 2 year deal
MorePlaymake
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Grand Final
sir adrian m
TODAY
Transfer Talk V5
Blocker75
TODAY
OUT 2025 Leon Ruan - Released
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Cooper Jenkins - Expires 2026
christopher
TODAY
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Jack Burton
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
FoxyRhino
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
TODAY
NRL
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
endoman
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Wildthing
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Wanderer
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 3,008 80,13414,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 13th Oct
       Championship 2024-R30
15:00
Swinton
v
Hunslet
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 13th Oct
CH
Swinton-Hunslet
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22