FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Leeds Rhinos > Is violence an acceptable part of Rugby League?
47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:k4m40udg]The Jerry Chicken Blog Page[/url:k4m40udg] ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/gary_kitchen_2:k4m40udg]BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK[/url:k4m40udg] [url=https://theartonlinegallery.com/artist/garykitch/:k4m40udg]AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY[/url:k4m40udg] .................................................................... [url=http://art-profiles.com/gary-kitchen/:k4m40udg]ART PROFILE[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://twitter.com/GaryKitch:k4m40udg]On Twitter[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://www.facebook.com/gary.kitchen2:k4m40udg]On Facebook[/url:k4m40udg] ...................................................................:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1122.jpg

Quote: Fallon "

The problem with RL as a whole is closely linked to an issue like this. The sport needs to fit the needs of the modern sporting era. This is a time when sports that by their nature are violent, ie boxing come under public scrutiny, so a sport like RL where a large number of fans still embrace violence beyond the rules is in danger of being seen as outdated.

'"

This is true and the main instigator of unnecessary violence within the junior amateur game are parents and parent-coaches - ask any follower of any age group in any district league and they will name at least one team at their level who they dread playing, not just their offspring on the pitch but the parents who follow their team who seemingly have no concept of acceptable behaviour when out and about in public - sending your 10 year old out onto a pitch and then shouting obscene language all through the game to encourage him to injure another kid and applauding when he does is not acceptable in anyone's books and if it ever becomes more common than it already is then the game will die on its a[irs[/ie from the roots upwards within ten years, if not sooner.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach18737No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
16493_1299497226.jpg
[quote="king warrior":prbr924b]Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week Got to say this is a top signing[/quote:prbr924b]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_16493.jpg

Quote: McLaren_Field "This is true and the main instigator of unnecessary violence within the junior amateur game are parents and parent-coaches - ask any follower of any age group in any district league and they will name at least one team at their level who they dread playing, not just their offspring on the pitch but the parents who follow their team who seemingly have no concept of acceptable behaviour when out and about in public - sending your 10 year old out onto a pitch and then shouting obscene language all through the game to encourage him to injure another kid and applauding when he does is not acceptable in anyone's books and if it ever becomes more common than it already is then the game will die on its a[irs[/ie from the roots upwards within ten years, if not sooner.'"

My lad played under 8s in Wigan for our local team and 2 very well known teams were horrible. Kids ran in with elbows up and pushed kids faces down in the mud after a tackle at 7 and 8 years old. One of the teams, on the outskirts of Wigan, even had a parent drinking a can of lager at 10.30 on Sunday morning. My lad now plays football.

I was once told by an ex RL pro that RL has a high proportion of horrible people involved compared to RU.

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: McLaren_Field "This is true and the main instigator of unnecessary violence within the junior amateur game are parents and parent-coaches - ask any follower of any age group in any district league and they will name at least one team at their level who they dread playing, not just their offspring on the pitch but the parents who follow their team who seemingly have no concept of acceptable behaviour when out and about in public - sending your 10 year old out onto a pitch and then shouting obscene language all through the game to encourage him to injure another kid and applauding when he does is not acceptable in anyone's books and if it ever becomes more common than it already is then the game will die on its a[irs[/ie from the roots upwards within ten years, if not sooner.'"

Spot on. RL at amateur level is a disgrace and is,IMO, probably the main factor holding the game back in the heartlands.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: Pemps "My lad played under 8s in Wigan for our local team and 2 very well known teams were horrible. Kids ran in with elbows up and pushed kids faces down in the mud after a tackle at 7 and 8 years old. One of the teams, on the outskirts of Wigan, even had a parent drinking a can of lager at 10.30 on Sunday morning. My lad now plays football.

I was once told by an ex RL pro that RL has a high proportion of horrible people involved compared to RU.'"

Yep, sadly I'm not surprised by your lads' experience. The amount of kids who drop out of RL and turn to Union or football must be huge. Although I'd imagine football can't claim to be squeaky clean on that front either.
The sad thing is I think the problem is in the heartlands of RL. 99 times out of 100 whenever I watch a heartlands amateur game I despair for the future of RL because of the so needlessly aggressive and intimidating atmosphere at heartland games. With players of other age groups drinking and shouting abuse on the sidelines, parents shouting and swearing, girlfriends/wives drinking and swearing, coaches swearing and shouting abuse at referees and the opposition and players deliberately attempting to hurt the opposition with needless high tackles and fights.
My brother started playing occasional games for Nottingham Outlaws recently, only in their 2nd or 3rd team mind, but the difference in atmosphere and attitude was huge. It almost tempted me to try and get fit to start playing again.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2093No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2020Jul 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Him "Yep, sadly I'm not surprised by your lads' experience. The amount of kids who drop out of RL and turn to Union or football must be huge. Although I'd imagine football can't claim to be squeaky clean on that front either.
The sad thing is I think the problem is in the heartlands of RL. 99 times out of 100 whenever I watch a heartlands amateur game I despair for the future of RL because of the so needlessly aggressive and intimidating atmosphere at heartland games. With players of other age groups drinking and shouting abuse on the sidelines, parents shouting and swearing, girlfriends/wives drinking and swearing, coaches swearing and shouting abuse at referees and the opposition and players deliberately attempting to hurt the opposition with needless high tackles and fights.
My brother started playing occasional games for Nottingham Outlaws recently, only in their 2nd or 3rd team mind, but the difference in atmosphere and attitude was huge. It almost tempted me to try and get fit to start playing again.'"

Do you have a multiple personality disorder?

Quote: Him "The odd bit of biff every now and again is great for the game at pro-level. At amateur level it has no place whatsoever and should be extremely harshly punished. The same goes for violence off the pitch.'"

Im not saying amateur and pro are the same but pro is the highest standard. If violence is seen as acceptable there what do you think amateurs are going to do? And if its acceptable to pros who are idols of kids, what do you expect kids are going to want to do?

Why is it that so many in RL are so short sighted. Look at the big picture.

Ok, so I admit, I like to see Bailey standing his ground, and yes, when Burrow was swinging at that big Hull South Sea Islander I laughed. But the question here isn't 'do you understand why emotions run high at the top level?' The question is 'Is violence an acceptable part of Rugby League?' The only answer is no. Violence in any sport, indeed in any walk of life is unacceptable. If you try and defend any other answer then quite frankly I dont see how you can call yourself a fan. You're a thug.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner6881No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2021Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6553.gif
[b:1e1swnry]Fat Boy wrote:[/b:1e1swnry] Bradford are now officially the RFL's biatches. [b:1e1swnry]Seventies red wrote:[/b:1e1swnry] Whats a biatch?. [b:1e1swnry]gulfcoast_highwayman wrote:[/b:1e1swnry] They wear red and white and cry a lot in October.:6553.gif

Quote: Him "Spot on. RL at amateur level is a disgrace and is,IMO, probably the main factor holding the game back in the heartlands.'"

I liken it to the difference between MacDonalds and Burger King. The product is much much better at Burger King, but MacDonalds has the upper hand in the exposure stakes due to superior image control.

Rugby Union is a warm, friendly and comfortable place to take kids. The game is full of networking opportunities. People look after their own and the governing body SHOWERS the junior wings with money, support, technical assistance and anything that you need, someone will aid you in obtaining.

Rugby League has the better product, but in my experience, is played in cold, hostile, run down working mens clubs. Nobody gives two hoots about anybody but themselves and the governing body is not interested. Rugby League devotees fight like salmon against a flow of ignorance, apathy and downright ineptitude to try and raise money for kits, lights, well anything really.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner6881No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2021Aug 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
6553.gif
[b:1e1swnry]Fat Boy wrote:[/b:1e1swnry] Bradford are now officially the RFL's biatches. [b:1e1swnry]Seventies red wrote:[/b:1e1swnry] Whats a biatch?. [b:1e1swnry]gulfcoast_highwayman wrote:[/b:1e1swnry] They wear red and white and cry a lot in October.:6553.gif

Quote: Him "Yep, sadly I'm not surprised by your lads' experience. The amount of kids who drop out of RL and turn to Union or football must be huge. Although I'd imagine football can't claim to be squeaky clean on that front either.
The sad thing is I think the problem is in the heartlands of RL. 99 times out of 100 whenever I watch a heartlands amateur game I despair for the future of RL because of the so needlessly aggressive and intimidating atmosphere at heartland games.

My brother started playing occasional games for Nottingham Outlaws recently, only in their 2nd or 3rd team mind, but the difference in atmosphere and attitude was huge. It almost tempted me to try and get fit to start playing again.'"

If ever the Outlaws needed a testament to what they try to do. That is it.
Leicester Rhino. Take a bow.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1432No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2013Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

No.

Rugby league is a tough physical game, so tempers will always spill over occasionally and that's part and parcel of the game.

But theres a difference between the ooccasional flair up, and deliberate violence, which someone alluded happens in alot of the amateur games.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32466No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:k4m40udg]The Jerry Chicken Blog Page[/url:k4m40udg] ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/gary_kitchen_2:k4m40udg]BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK[/url:k4m40udg] [url=https://theartonlinegallery.com/artist/garykitch/:k4m40udg]AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY[/url:k4m40udg] .................................................................... [url=http://art-profiles.com/gary-kitchen/:k4m40udg]ART PROFILE[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://twitter.com/GaryKitch:k4m40udg]On Twitter[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://www.facebook.com/gary.kitchen2:k4m40udg]On Facebook[/url:k4m40udg] ...................................................................:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1122.jpg

Quote: loinertillidie "

Rugby League has the better product, but in my experience, is played in cold, hostile, run down working mens clubs. Nobody gives two hoots about anybody but themselves and the governing body is not interested. Rugby League devotees fight like salmon against a flow of ignorance, apathy and downright ineptitude to try and raise money for kits, lights, well anything really.'"

The example that I quoted a couple of pages back happened to what is arguably the best equipped, most modern in terms of infrastructure and facilities, amateur rugby league club in the City of Leeds, think of a club that in recent years has had a six figure sum spent on its new clubhouse and you've guessed it.

It was they who lost two of their u10s to a local RU club and it wasn't their fault, it was those kids experiences when playing against visiting teams, they lost two members but several more have been for training sessions at the local RU club and are yet to decide which one they prefer.

At u10 in rugby union they are playing full contact and getting involved in rucking and mauling so its as physical as rugby league is at that age, the difference is in the discipline, on and off field - thats not to say that flare-ups don't happen but they are not encouraged from the sidelines and they are penalised very quickly, there is a discipline in the game at that age that is coached in training and is tangible from the touchline - it helps an awful lot in controlling the parents who follow the kids game, its not a posh kids game and parents don't turn up in Range Rovers, its as working class as RL is - the difference is the discipline.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: Fallon "Do you have a multiple personality disorder? '"

Why would you think that? I expressed different opinions on different aspects of the game that have different characteristics and different goals. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Quote: Fallon "Im not saying amateur and pro are the same '"

So why do you insist I should have the same opinion of both?

Quote: Fallon " but pro is the highest standard. If violence is seen as acceptable there what do you think amateurs are going to do? And if its acceptable to pros who are idols of kids, what do you expect kids are going to want to do? '"

I never said that violence should go unpunished, nor do I think excessive violence is acceptable but the odd punch up in an important game is not a major issue in my opinion. I've been coaching kids for 10 years now. I honestly can't think of one who has punched someone because they've seen a pro player do it. I know of kids and kids teams who are aggressive and start fights and commit high tackles, but from my experience that is due to the existing atmosphere and culture at that club or from their coach/parents. It is up to coaches and clubs to ensure that their players behave properly.
Also the violence at amateur games is far in excess of that at pro level, so how is that the amateur game mirroring the pro game? I'm also struggling to think of the last proper punch up or "violence" in a SL game. It is a rare thing nowadays and violence at pro level had been reducing for years, yet we've seen no commensurate decrease in violence at amateur level.

The sad fact of the matter is that the violence at amateur level has nothing to do with the pro game and had everything to do with the people who are involved with running the game, coaching the game, watching the game, and club & league officials at amateur level.

Quote: Fallon "Why is it that so many in RL are so short sighted. Look at the big picture. '"

Why is it that you feel the need to belittle other people. I direct you once again to your own advice

Quote: Fallon "Ok, so I admit, I like to see Bailey standing his ground, and yes, when Burrow was swinging at that big Hull South Sea Islander I laughed. But the question here isn't 'do you understand why emotions run high at the top level?' The question is 'Is violence an acceptable part of Rugby League?' The only answer is no. Violence in any sport, indeed in any walk of life is unacceptable. If you try and defend any other answer then quite frankly I dont see how you can call yourself a fan. You're a thug.'"

So you admitted you enjoyed it, and then have the nerve to call me a thug without having ever met me. Since you are incapable of actually debating points and merely resort to abuse at each turn I would suggest it's you who is coming across as the more arrogant. I can and will defend the odd flash of occasional violence within reason for the reasons I gave on a previous post. I've said it should be punished, but punished reasonably and taking mitigating circumstances into account. If you don't understand why some violence then you can't decide whether it's acceptable or not.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: loinertillidie "I liken it to the difference between MacDonalds and Burger King. The product is much much better at Burger King, but MacDonalds has the upper hand in the exposure stakes due to superior image control.

Rugby Union is a warm, friendly and comfortable place to take kids. The game is full of networking opportunities. People look after their own and the governing body SHOWERS the junior wings with money, support, technical assistance and anything that you need, someone will aid you in obtaining.

Rugby League has the better product, but in my experience, is played in cold, hostile, run down working mens clubs. Nobody gives two hoots about anybody but themselves and the governing body is not interested. Rugby League devotees fight like salmon against a flow of ignorance, apathy and downright ineptitude to try and raise money for kits, lights, well anything really.'"

Yep, spot on in my view.

Him
RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg

Quote: loinertillidie "If ever the Outlaws needed a testament to what they try to do. That is it.
Leicester Rhino. Take a bow.'"

Yep! And it takes a lot for me to actively consider taking part in physical activity! icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach2093No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2020Jul 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Him "Why would you think that? I expressed different opinions on different aspects of the game that have different characteristics and different goals. Why is that so hard for you to understand?'"

Because you say that RL at amateur level is a disgrace, but then condone violence at pro level. Violence has no place in the game at all. The level is irrelevant. If I punch a scally in the street and then punch some 'posh' bloke in a suit is only one of those acts of violence considered unacceptable? Of course not. Violence is not acceptable at any level.

Quote: Him "I never said that violence should go unpunished, nor do I think excessive violence is acceptable but the odd punch up in an important game is not a major issue in my opinion. '"

What do you class as excessive though? If I got punched in a game Id think that was pretty excessive but I suspect that if Barrie Mac for example got punched he may consider it just an opening foray into the game. Either way, the punch is unecessary and unacceptable.

Quote: Him "I've been coaching kids for 10 years now. I honestly can't think of one who has punched someone because they've seen a pro player do it. I know of kids and kids teams who are aggressive and start fights and commit high tackles, but from my experience that is due to the existing atmosphere and culture at that club or from their coach/parents. It is up to coaches and clubs to ensure that their players behave properly.
Also the violence at amateur games is far in excess of that at pro level, so how is that the amateur game mirroring the pro game? I'm also struggling to think of the last proper punch up or "violence" in a SL game. It is a rare thing nowadays and violence at pro level had been reducing for years, yet we've seen no commensurate decrease in violence at amateur level. '"

Ive never said mirroring. My point is that if violence is deemed acceptable at pro level then surely you would expect amateur and more importantly and dangerously, kids to also follow suit as the argument just says 'if they can we can'. Stamp it out at the top and work down. I would agree that the real hardcore violence that has perhaps been seen in the past is in the main stuck their, and thats a great thing. But again, that wasnt the question.

Quote: Him "Why is it that you feel the need to belittle other people. I direct you once again to your own advice

Who am I belittling? RL and all involved need to look at the big picture. That isn't or shouldn't be news to anyone. We like to think of ourselves as this great sport yet only a few thousand on any given weekend watch it. Dont be so sensitive.

Quote: Him "So you admitted you enjoyed it, and then have the nerve to call me a thug without having ever met me. Since you are incapable of actually debating points and merely resort to abuse at each turn I would suggest it's you who is coming across as the more arrogant. I can and will defend the odd flash of occasional violence within reason for the reasons I gave on a previous post. I've said it should be punished, but punished reasonably and taking mitigating circumstances into account.'"

Please point out the part where I said 'Him is a thug'. I absolutely admit I like seeing Bailey stand his ground. What you miss is that standing your ground is not in itself an act of violence, its just defiance. The Burrow incident was just comical. Would you care to elaborate on what the mitigating circumstances for violence might be? From what Ive seen in a RL arena the only 'mitigation' and I use the term very loosely is that someone inflicted a high tackle so the player retailiated. What you are really seeing there is one act of violence being met with another. Do you deem this acceptable? I agree there is a certain amount of moral justification but as the saying goes, two wrongs dont make a right.

Quote: Him "If you don't understand why some violence then you can't decide whether it's acceptable or not.'"

As Ive said. Violence at any level is not acceptable and never should be seen as so. If you are as educated as you are trying to imply why would you think otherwise?

Dont get me wrong. I dont wear Jesus sandals and my hair in a ponytail. Im not disconnected from reality. I understand why and how violence flares in games, and I dont think you will ever lose it, and if you did you would lose something from the game. But when asked a straight question 'Is violence an acceptable part of Rugby League?' there is no way a rationale person can say yes.

DHM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25511_1478008518.jpg
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25511.jpg

Quote: loinertillidie "Rugby Union is a warm, friendly and comfortable place to take kids. The game is full of networking opportunities. People look after their own and the governing body SHOWERS the junior wings with money, support, technical assistance and anything that you need, someone will aid you in obtaining.

.'"

Spot on. I mentioned before I coach union (now U9's). We started full contact this year, with rucking and mauling and it's tough. We often play league in training when we don't want to concentrate on the breakdown. Our club is small (only two senior teams) and not well off but the minis section (U6-U12) is a great place to be. The kids in a small town get to know each other and make friends from other schools and ages and it's safe. We take no nonsense, no bullying, no backchat and we don't allow parents to be abusive (never seen it from our club but from other clubs it has happened). We will simply not accept fixtures from clubs who have "parent" issues.
Our fund raising comes from the beer festival, our recent minis festival (we had over 500 people there) and various other events through the year. We go on tour over the Easter weekend - usually Devon or Cornwall, and last year we had 300 people. We visited two other clubs for games while on tour and had a great time. Everyone volounteers when needed, parents and coaches.
I'd love my lad to be able to play league in an environment like that.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member22No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2013Jan 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

hiya folks, not been on here in years, saw this article and thought this would be the best to post on.
As some one whos played both college rugby and open age rugby at amateur level, theres a fine line as to what is acceptable and what isn't.

To me a punch up like has been stated can be part and parcel of the game, but an example of a street brawl on the pitch with kicking and also possibly biting, (yes i do class punching as violent) is not what should and isn't acceptable within the game, thats what a ref's partly there for, to stop this kind of behaviour and also if he/she sees any of it early on should stop it and give both captains warnings.

Also as has been stated, at youth level (to me under 18's), there should be no need or call for violent behaviour (punch ups included) at those levels and it should be stopped and also the players/parents must be given warnings and also punished if it is happening at these levels.

But in open age it could be seen as slightly more acceptable as being part and parcel of the game.

To me it is something i believe is part of the game and should only be accepted at pro and open age amateur levels, but like i said there is a fine line, an example would be the melbourne V manly match, it got all the players and fans 'excited' at the start that there was a but of a scuffle and a punch up, it continued and got out of control near the sidelines and that wasnt acceptable and quite a few players got sent off, banned for several games and also fined.

no doubt some of you will disagree and pick holes with this post but thats my view, that at over 18 it is slightly more acceptable but that there is a fine line that all players, coaches, fans and officials must know where it gets too much and must be stopped.

47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
47 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

5.38720703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Whitehaven
PopTart
20m
Hull KR H
MattyB
25m