Jun 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2020Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: rhinowinorlose "

In terms of the forwards looking tired, I would just point out that sometimes it does take a player a few minutes to really get into "game mode"; each player is different, and this is something else Mac has to take into consideration.

I also agree with you that some of the under 20s maybe do deserve a go while we're not playing well, but this isn't a simple thing to decide either. As you'll know, Superleague is so much more intense and physical than playing in the 20s, even when we're playing a side such as Wakefield next week, and some of the 20s guys won't yet be mature enough to cope with that. I strongly believe that to give these guys the best chance, unless we have an injury problem, we have to time their debut and subsequent games right so that we can keep their confidence up and not have them simply get battered! [sizeI also have to think about[/size some of the first-team guys who are confidence players - they might not be playing well now, but come the play-offs, we might need their experience and skill; if they get dropped for an under-20s player and their confidence becomes shot, we may just be shooting ourselves in the foot.

'"

You let the mask slip there, Brian.

DHM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25511_1478008518.jpg
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25511.jpg

Quote: rhinowinorlose "Finally, how do you replace a player like Danny Buderus?! We were always going to experience a transition after he left, do you not think Burrow does a good job?

'"

Burrow is a half back. He plays like a Union scrum half - not a league hooker. We had two good young hookers - one of which we gave a long term contract to and played in the biggest game of the year against Manly (where he planily did the business). We now have neither of them at the club, but instead we're loaning in an unwanted Hudds 9.

Hookers are aggresive, strong and key defenders in and around the ruck area, who can dominate in the tackle and take punishment.

This is how it looks to those of us outside the bubble Brian.

RankPostsTeam
International Star11412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

I have been critical of McDermott of late but i agree it should never get personal to the man and i have never nor willl i ever boo any coach or player of Leeds. However criticism of McDermott's performance as coach i think is justified, fans have seen enough rugby over the years to be able to see how bad we are structurely in defence & attack. The defeat against Wigan highlighted just how big a gulf their is and i don't just mean the scoreline but in what we need to be doing as a team and what we are currently doing.

Quote: rhinowinorlose "
The players just do as they’re told, if they’re crap it’s down to the manager – think about why the players are under-achieving at the moment. This is nothing to do with the “plays” themselves, it’s because in every single game we’ve lost this year, we’ve missed tackles, knocked on, had a poor kicking game, and given away silly penalties. Anyone who really believes the players are being told to do this, frankly needs their head testing.
Quote: rhinowinorlose "]

I don't think i've seen anybody on here once suggest players are being told to be poor and commit knock-ons and miss tackles etc. but the fact is it is happening and way too much and you have to again look at the coach. If it was a few players then you can look at individuals but when its wide spread you have to question McDermott. Players should be getting coached to respect the ball more to lower the amount of knock ons. When tackles are being missed right across the team and especially in on the fringes you also have to question the defensive structure and also the desire of the player to make the tackle like we saw in the GF and WCC, if its a desire thing then McDermott needs to kick some backsides or drop them. The poor kicking game again come down to being poor structured in attack, lack of organisation and a slow play the ball usually allowing the opposition to put the kicker under pressure and result in a poor kick. Finally silly penalties, their are a few usual suspects in this department yet none are dropped and none show signs of stopping doing it, again McDermott needs to kick some backsides as he shouldn't allow certain players to make the same maistakes repeatedly.

Quote: rhinowinorlose "]The team were solely responsible for the back-end of last season – if this is true, why aren’t we performing now? Again, we are losing games because of the lack of basic rugby skills, not because the “plays” aren’t any good.
Quote: rhinowinorlose "]

I think to a large extent they were, but individuals can only get you so far and can't do it all the time and you have to start winning games through team efforts that are well organised by the coach. Too often we win games through individual performance of a few players, not too often over McDermott's reign can you say that 1-17 won that game for us. Also regarding some of the achievements with individual players, yes both BJB and Hardaker started off well but both seem to be moving backwards. I'm worried Hall and Watkins will suffer too from lack of being used correctly. Delaney has been a machine for us, but at the end of the day he is human and McDermott seems to of overused him this year and the poor guy seems to have hit a brick wall in recent weeks and could do with a rest.

I've said before that it was the correct decision not to be playing youngsters so far this year given the tricky fixture list we had for the first half of the season coupled with the WCC and CC games. But looking at the remaining fixtures i see a lot of opportunity to play a few younger players, only a few though i wouldn't go as OTT as some would on here. Ward to keep being involved if he's finished exams, Keinhorst in the centres and hopefully Singleton and/or D.Smith in a front row which looks are most problematic area. These fixtures i think really will determine whether or not this season should be McDermott's last and its not just a case of the result as many of the games you would expect to win, but how we play. If we can start looking like and playing as a team with structure and not 13 individuals randomly thrown onto a pitch in matching shirts hoping something will click and/or Burrow or McGuire will produce something special. We then have a few tough games at the end of the season away to Catalan and Hudds that will show if the team have learnt anything. Their is only so long a coach can come out after a game and say ''were not quite where we need to be''.

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

DHM - thanks for the definition of a hooker. I agree, they should be strong and key defenders, but I wouldn't have classed Buderus as aggressive. McShane may have done OK against Manly but he's been found out on plenty of other occassions, so I have no problem with him being loaned out. I think we would be wrong to be playing Liam Hood every week immediately, countless players have come through too soon in our and other teams and been ruined; loaning him out to a Championship side will allow him to get used to playing against men, and give him some great experience so that hopefully, next season, he can play every week.

ThePrinter - thank you for your reply. I would agree that the game against Wigan was disappointing but we had a superb performance against Manly, along with good performances against Warrington at home, Salford away, London at home, and Catalans at home, so I think we've shown what we can do, we just need to bring some consistency back.

Hopefully, no player that plays at senior level has to be coached to respect the ball, and my response to this would focus less on the coach and again, more on the players. Our first team players know what they can and should be doing week in, week out, and I think for some of them, this rut we are in is making them desperate. Many of the knock-ons aren't coming from loose passes but simply from carrying the ball; I don't think this is due to lack of respect for the ball, I think this is due to desperation. We've all seen players fluff try opportunities because they can see it being scored before they've done the work, and I think that's what we're seeing every week. Stevie Ward was brilliant on Friday and he had the same coaching last week as everyone else, but made far fewer mistakes; again, I think this is because there's no pressure on him as a new, young player. While I think desire is an issue for one or two of the lads, we can't doubt it in the ever-reliables and I think it's this desire which is causing the desperation. I stand by my point on silly penalties but would say that most of the players who give these away, also do a lot of other, good things, so it's not as simple as just dropping them.

RE your notes on individual players, obviously we all see different things and I would agree that BJB was poor on Friday, but he still has that potential to do good things, as does Zak. I can't help but think judgements are being made on these two, particularly Zak, too quickly - this is only his first full season after all! I agree Delaney looks tired but again, with injuries and the way the fixture list has worked out, I can't see how we could reasonably afford to give him a rest. I don't agree that we haven't had many games where we could say 1-17 won it for us - in 2011 we showed great team effort at Cas away, Catalans at home, Cas at home, Wakey at home, and right through the play-offs. This year, we've had Manly, Salford away, London at home, Catalan at home and Leigh away (not sure that really counts!). I think that any team, under any coach, only has a handful of games at most per season where 1-17 can put their hands up and say they all played pretty well.

I agree it would be great to see a couple of young players tested in this second half of the season, and agree with your choices! Like I said in a different post though, it's important not to play these younger guys too much so quickly because ultimately, it will wear them out mentally and physically. I'm not sure what else you can expect Mac to say - obviously he's disappointed when we lose and has to acknowledge that we're not reaching our potential, so what else can he say?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
62325_1407754004.gif
[quote="Jamie Peacock MBE":af0ys02h]'There's been a couple of times during my career when I've thought about moving elsewhere but, when I run out in front of 17,000, 18,000 people at Headingley, I've thought 'nah, this is the place for me'.[/quote:af0ys02h] [img:af0ys02h]http://orig08.deviantart.net/430a/f/2012/119/7/9/wolverine_sign_by_zekua-d4xydfq.jpg[/img:af0ys02h]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_62325.gif

Brian,

Will you be allowing Keith Senior to get a few games this season?

I would say, give it a go!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg
Fat people are harder to kidnap.:35138.jpg

Sorry rhinowinorlose but I have a very sort attention span and your posts are far too long.

Is there an abridged version?

RankPostsTeam
International Star11412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

To be fair their has been plenty of criticism on here of players too not just the coach, sometimes even more so. The consistancy thing is the key thing, i've said before that i think this team can still produce at times and wouldn't at all surprise me if somehow we beat Wigan in CC and/or go on another Grand Final run but at the moment that feels like a toss of a coin whether or not we click for those games. I don't agree with people who think we are saving ourselves for later and with the exception of the 2nd half vs Wigan i don't think its been down to a lack of effort, i merely included that idea previously because its the few of some others.

What is worrying me is that we aren't seeing anything that suggests next year we might end up any better than around 5th/6th again and again relaying on things clicking come playof time. Eventually we will fail and a 5th-8th league finish with early playoff exit isn't good enough and come to think of it even if we do win, whilst great, it will become tiresome suffering 16-wins 11-losses records throughout the season with a couple of heavy defeats to big teams. I would like to see us challenging for around top 3 at least which means a record of around 20-wins 7-losses. (i except you can't win every game).

I think what people can see is that players aren't playing to their potential, even are better players could probably still improve. And again whilst i realise players can't be at the top of their game every week, their are too many, too often, too far away from their best. People will obviously look towards McDermott as coach as he should deem this unacceptable but it kind of looks like he's either accepting it or just doesn't know what to do to change this, neither make him look great tbh. And as we've agreed we don't think its a lack of effort being applied then its a quality issue and as we know these players do have the quality at times so its up to McDermott to make sure it comes out more often if the players efforts are there which they are IMO.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner22289
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4615.jpg
:4615.jpg

Brian McDermott's record as a 1st Grade SL head-coach:

*2006 - 7th
2007 - 9th - 23 pts
2008 - 9th - 22 pts
2009 - 11th - 22 pts
2010 - 13th - 14 pts

*McDermott took over from Tony Rea for Round 20 of 2006 and took the Harlequins from a then 9th to finish the Regular Rounds 7th.

Leeds had finished 2010 under McClennan in 4th - 35 pts

2011 - 5th - 31 pts
2012 - ?

There appears to be a pattern forming. I wonder if the Leeds CEO can make it out yet?

RankPostsTeam
International Star1309No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2021Jun 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
62325_1407754004.gif
[quote="Jamie Peacock MBE":af0ys02h]'There's been a couple of times during my career when I've thought about moving elsewhere but, when I run out in front of 17,000, 18,000 people at Headingley, I've thought 'nah, this is the place for me'.[/quote:af0ys02h] [img:af0ys02h]http://orig08.deviantart.net/430a/f/2012/119/7/9/wolverine_sign_by_zekua-d4xydfq.jpg[/img:af0ys02h]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_62325.gif

Quote: tvoc "Brian McDermott's record as a 1st Grade SL head-coach

A Decline would be the Logical Pattern TVOC.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1820No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Wait till Rhinos Feckkwitt (Keith Swiftcorn) joins this discussion....!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star274No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2012Aug 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: tad rhino "Do you think a coach should see webbs indiscipline and sort it?
Or hardakers unsuitability on the left?
Or the lack of aggression in the pack?
Or the fact we miss a controlling hooker?

Every week its the same old problems with nothing solved. Dont you think a quality coach would have sorted this by now?'"

In fairness Webb has always been indisciplined, it's a problem many of our players have had, under Smith, McLennan and still under McDermott.

I think the OP made some fair points.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7301
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2074_1714824298.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2074.jpg

Quote: DHM "What confidence do the reigning SL and World Club Champions acquire from beating Wakefield that they couldn't get from beating Manly?'"

By that logic why can't Lee Smith recapture his confidence and form from winning the Harry Sunderland trophy in 2008?

A winning run that gets all the players into positive habits is just as important in restoring confidence as reflecting on collective past achievements. The defeats to Wigan and Warrington will probably be looming larger at the back of the players' minds than the WCC at the moment.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach854No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2020Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
43019_1331162097.jpg
I'm fantastic.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_43019.jpg

Quote: Fat Boy "Sorry rhinowinorlose but I have a very sort attention span and your posts are far too long.

Is there an abridged version?'"

I rest my case from the second post on this thread.

Fantastic.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg
Fat people are harder to kidnap.:35138.jpg

Quote: Special One "I rest my case from the second post on this thread.

Fantastic.'"

I'm not stupid - just lazy.

What's your excuse?

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hi everyone,

- ThePrinter - I agree, I don't think we can be saving ourselves for the second part of the season either, surely we can't be choosing to play badly! I think it's far too early for us to be thinking about next year (though I'm sure the Club are), but again I agree with you that if things remain as they are, it will become too tiring to be winning the league from 5th or below. In terms of this year, obviously 9th is well below par but if we win our game in hand next Monday we will go up to 8th and will only be 2 points below Saints in 4th. It's important not to forget as well that we've played most of our games to date away from home, and we've already played Wire, Wigan and Saints twice. I understand people looking towards Mac for an answer but like I say I really believe that it's desperation which is causing these performances, and I think only the players can choose to let go of this and crack on. The problem is that you can't just drop half the team because then you're not giving anyone a fair chance at winning the next game - not the young players coming through, nor the players you keep. I also think he's right to keep faith in some of the senior players who could click at any time.

- tvoc - I've been waiting for someone to mention London!! London was a completely different situation to what we have at Leeds; guys don't play for London because they want to play there, they play for London because they want to play rugby, the loyalty is just not the same. Nor did they have the salary cap budget that we have (that is not the case this year). The league standings alone do not tell the story of that particular season, and where I have cited previous standings I have tried to tell a bit more of a story of that season.

164 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
164 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.2626953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Giants
satanicmills
51m
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
Recent
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
mwindass
26s
Shopping list for 2025
Chris71
26s
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
38s
Bradford Away 140724
RealSteel89
39s
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
55s
Round 17 Warrington Away
Les Norton
58s
Arthur In
KaeruJim
1m
Salford - Away
pmarrow
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
This site is crap
tad rhino
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
Willzay
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Giants
satanicmills
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Bradford
BigTime
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
RealSteel89
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
RfE
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
Les Norton
TODAY
Saints h
Zig
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
batleyrhino
TODAY
Arthur In
KaeruJim
TODAY
Wakefield H
Peter Goddar
TODAY
Squad for Leeds
Or thane
TODAY
Academy Internationa
Winslade's O
TODAY
Jamie Humphreys NRL Debut
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
York v Dons Sunday 14th July 2024 3pm
Double Movem
TODAY
Warrington v Wigan Super League game to take place in Las Ve
Saddened!
TODAY
Las Vegas Official
TF and the w
TODAY
have the rules changed
Spookisback
TODAY
FC v hull kr
Jake the Peg
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,570 ↓-380,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
St.Helens
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
WSL2024
WiganW-St.HelensW
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Hull KR14-16Catalans
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10