JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

The lacklustre PERFORMANCES are where the substance in my opinion comes from what games are you watching?
The games against Manly ,Wire and Catalan show exactly WHERE we should be in terms of effort,structure and desire wise yet we aren't.
JP been Knackered hasn't just crept up on us ,neither has Sinfield getting battered out wide.
How many times have we been walked through defensively and how many times should a team be poor before some changes in selection are warranted.
Read what others have posted i'd say there's more that are concerned than just saying "we were good against Manly" so we shouldn't criticise!!
This team could and should be playing much better there are players clearly out of form and some who are desperately in need of a rest yet nothing changes i suppose you applaud the coach for picking every international player v Wakey i call it desperate and one we've yet to get away with plus watching us show the resiliance of the Greek financial sector wasn't my idea of building confidence in a struggling team.
The answers are straight forward the defence NEEDS restructering becasue as is it's not working and we can't ignore it because it was ok a few months ago.
The selection of certain players also needs sorting some are knackered and some out of form what's the point of having Moore ,Griffin ,Bailey ,JP ,Kylie and then adding Singleton and D.Smith to the squad list and only flogging 2 and using one as a 13??
Young Clarkson has been getting dominated ,prior to his injury Webb was a liabillity for every couple of good passes.
We have a 30 man squad of that squad we have players that are bang in form full of confidence and desperate for a chance to play for the 1st team so why shouldn't they get a game when the tired and tested are on such a poor run of form?
As for the rest of yer posts i get heated when someone questions my loyalty and trys and tells me how i should support this club especially when all they've done is IGNORE every other post that has pointed out the same things i have.
The substance is there every week on the pitch and NONE are beyond critisism or comment because tey've won games and trophys in the past even the players are admitting how cr## they've been so aren't they allowed to say so?
I've no doubts there's work going in on the training ground but come gametime as yet that work hasn't taken effect nor has it changed where we are consistently weak and poor.
Finally we loan out a young 9 and SIGN a 9 on loan who has 99% of his life played at 9 why f##k about trying to make him something he clearly isn't??
I'll be there sunday and i'll be there for the 9's the u18's and u20's and that will continue irrespective of performance or results but it won't stop me from saying when it's been poor either and IF you re-read this thread carefully you'll see i'm not the only one who has this opinion but i guess we are all wrong for saying as such!!

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member9385
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1157.jpg
It's not how much talent you've got, it's what you do with it that counts.:1157.jpg

BMD is a desperate man at the moment, this is evidenced by his continued selection of many players who are either not performing or are physically shattered (like Peacock finally admitted on twitter this week).

BMD is failing to address any of the problems we currently see (and have done for a very long time) namely, lack of attacking structure, failure to set and maintain a strong defence, poor line speed, poor last tackle options, poor kicking game, failure to win collisions with or without the ball (this is a technical skill and hence should be coached).

By allowing this situation to persist, whilst having other playing options available, he is failing in his coaching duty. Rhinoswinorlose claims that because the "clients" of Leeds Rhinos choose to show their frustration at BMD for this failure and the judgement of him on the hour and a half that we see the players play, we are treating him shamefully. I completely disagree with this view. As a sporting coach, the only thing that matters is performance and this has been woefully lacking for most of his tenure. He has taken teams backwards in each year of his coaching career, this is documented fact. I like the guy, I've met him and he's a good bloke, but he's not the right person to be head coach at Leeds.

BMD has not been treated shamefully at all, moreover he has been shown great leniency by the "Leeds faithful" for a long time. He is failing, and anyone who tries to disguise this is an apologist.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Quote: rhinoms "Firstly disloyal is total bollox i've followed this great club through much much worse and will do so again.
Calling each game and performance on it's merits IS NOT DISLOYAL neither is pointing out BLATANT FLAWS in the selection and performances.
Also when changes have been suggested it's the very point of rotation and resting whilst also showing been up to scratch on a CONSISTENT basis isn't really good enough especially when you have a 30 man squad with 2 injuries.
My support is unquestioned i attend the games etc etc does that mean i shouldn't say anything if it's negative???
What's the "GREAT PLAN" then JC??
Tell us how long before we are allowed to criticise ,question and offer differing approaches??
I like how you dress it up as the 1st sign of a loss or poor effort we are all out burning dummies and starting protest marches what a load of bollox we've been poor for months.
Yet again same old selection ,same old positions same old mistakes and same old defeats so come on JC you and yer mate tell us How we should support them ,what views we can and can't have and more importantly HOW with changing absolutely NOTHING the coach and team turn it around???
Just whilst yer doing that can you drop a line to the CEO and get on his case for been critical of performances aswell!!'"

You still keep wittering on about your right to criticise as though you were in danger of being gagged. I would say the number of your critical postings is clear proof that you do practice this right with regularity.

I would say that a coach that won the Championship and WCC in his first season against a background of injuires, ageing stars with lost form and tired legs would have deserved a bit more loyalty than putting all the blame at his door. I did not agree with your call for his head last season and I don't agree with your repeat solutions this time around.

I repeat once again that I too am dissappointed in many of our performances but I do not have the full picture as I do not attend the coaching sessions or game plan meetings and so cannot pass judgement on where the main fault lies. However my guess is it mainly down to the players peaked early in the season for the WCC and have all hit a flat spot together and when this happens there is not much a coach can do if he believes the youngsters are not quite ready yet.

Also it is not just the old timers that have lost form. It is hard to find any who look sharp at the moment but you cannot drop them all. This set of players know full well what is required of them and they know too how our defensive structures should be working.

The side have always relied on Sinfield to organise, JP to take us forward and tackle his heart out and Burrow and Mags to finish things off. What is dissappointing is that our key men are off the boil and without them we seem lost with no one good enough to replace them.

I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the youngsters but the coach has been sticking with his first choices who have the proven skills and experience to get through this trough. Lets hope his loyalty will once again be rewarded.

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Rhinoms – When have I questioned your loyalty? When have I told you how to support the Club? Quote me. I haven’t either ignored people’s comments – I’ve been more than fair in replying to most, often repeating myself; just because I don’t agree doesn’t mean that I’m ignoring people.

I go to all the games, same as you, and I have commented many times that the performances of late have not been good enough. I think my comments regarding the good games we’ve played this year are fair and provide some balance. I haven’t once said anyone should not criticise because of the good games we’ve played, but I do think we need some balance. I agree that it would be good to give some of the young lads a go, but as I’ve repeated loads in this forum, we need to ensure that we time this for their benefit too. I have discussed above that I think we were right to loan out Liam Hood (who I assume you are talking about). Shaun Lunt will be the same age now that Brett Delaney was when he moved to the second row from the centre – as I say earlier, this was a good move by Mac. I don’t say it will work out for Lunt in any other position but while he’s here, we might as well see where we can play him.

To be honest rhinoms, I’m getting really tired of replying to you – I’m trying to have a fair debate here and have been more than fair in addressing most people’s comments to me; I haven’t ignored fair points and arguments, been rude to anyone, questioned anyone’s loyalty, told them how to support the Club, or said anyone is wrong for having a different opinion to mine. I’m having to repeat myself time and time again to you so either you aren’t reading my responses, or you are, but you just don’t like my opinion and can only keep telling me I’m ignoring you and telling you what to do. If I don’t agree, I don’t agree, but I’m not going to keep replying to you when you keep telling me I’m saying and doing things which I’m clearly not. I’ve been fair to this point but won’t spend any more time replying to you.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

JC-I'm not just blaming the coach but the structure ,selection and tactics come from him and Lowes don't they?
Of course the players shoulder their share of the blame and lets be right ive not said they should be publicly hung or burnt at the stake as witches.
Also who says Singleton won't do just as well as kylie or be good enough to at least fill the gap left by a rested JP?
We won't know weither unless we give them and others a chance and i think selection been guaranteed irrespective of form is wrong.
This season we don't have the JP and Mags long term injuries and we certainly are worse defensively.
You may accept it but i don't think it's good enough for this squad and once again IF we win the CC or reach either final that won't disguise how poor we have been will it or make it ok?
I was chuffed to be proved wrong last year and for me just reaching each final was a great achievement let alone winning 1 and looking so good for an hour in the other.
Again i ask how many poor games are acceptable if you have past success?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif

rhinowinorlose-To be fair the disloyal response was aimed at JC's dig.
You did however mention in one of yer other posts how you choose to support the team and that came across to me as patronising and a dig at how i support the club if that's not the case then i don't mind apologising for mis-reading it.
We will certainly have to agree to disagree because as far as your debate about lacking substance to my opinions i say the substance is there on the pitch imo.
Also i'll repeat what i originally posted re-abuse of the coach anything personal etc is not on and not something i take part in or condone but that doesn't mean we cant have differing opinions of his tenure selections etc etc.
I'm happy enough to leave it there and hope we can re-group and mount a serious top 5 challenge and have a dig in the CC semi.

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Hi batleyrhino – I don’t know that I would say the decision to play all the England guys on Monday was desperate; while we needed to win, we didn’t need to win by a huge margin (and just as well!!). I’ve talked earlier about some of the players needing the confidence that can be taken away from a good performance, and I wonder if that was a large part of the decision.

I agree that the last 18 months have been really patchy in terms of performances, but any problems from last year clearly were addressed (as we saw in the performances at the end of last season). If we look at this year alone, we had a pretty decent start to the season (February to the Catalans home game in April), and then since then I agree, we haven’t seen a lot to inspire us. It’s difficult to say whether or not these things are being addressed in training as the execution comes from the players (obviously I talk about this in my original post).

I don’t have a problem with people getting frustrated about our performances but what I find shameful is the booing and heckling that I’ve seen. I haven’t seen much leniency – fans standing in front of me were booing Mac from the middle of last year and even during his turn to speak at the Wakefield home game last year (our last game of the season). Fans within my earshot were booing him at Bradford away, in Manchester and at Warrington away – before the game even started. Thankfully this was met with a supporting chant for Mac (which was not started by me!) I daresay this booing has happened at plenty of the other games too (though not in my earshot). In his time at London the team may have finished in lower places but in my opinion there were many other contributing factors to this (see my debate with tvoc) so I find it difficult to place all the blame at his door.

You may look at my views and say I’m trying to disguise something, but what I’ve really tried to do is defend a guy who’s done plenty of good things at our Club, even with the recent performances. I’m not ignoring anything, I’m just looking at differently to some of you.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member17230No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3043.jpg

Come on folks. This is another AP/Keith alias. Don't get sucked in.

FGB
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1155
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jul 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46945_1695238075.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_46945.jpg

Shameful my @rse!
Time to get rid, simply not good enough for Leeds.
Do the honorable thing Brian before its out of your hands.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner28186No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Transparent Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif
"As you travel through life don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin [url:2cg5oc2o]http://twitter.com/AndyGilder[/url:2cg5oc2o] [url:2cg5oc2o]http://fromthewesternterrace.blogspot.co.uk[/url:2cg5oc2o] This week: Four keys to a Rhinos win in the WCC:Transparent Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif

Quote: Gotcha "Come on folks. This is another AP/Keith alias. Don't get sucked in.'"

It's someone offering a well thought out counterpoint to the rabid baying for the blood of anyone but their sainted man-crushes in the playing squad. If you choose not to engage in that kind of debate, it's your loss. It offers a hell of a lot more to this forum than a lot of the drivel that passes for opinion on here.

RankPostsTeam
International Star11412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

To be honest its nice to have a positive poster on here. I'm kind of split on the subject though, i think while McDermott needs to be questioned for the performance (opposite to what the OP thinks) i agree with him that the criticism shouldn't go into abuse territory. Healthy and non-too-personal criticism is ok, going onto booing during games, name calling and disrespectful comments i think is unnecessary.

RankPostsTeam
International Star11412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

Quote: Gotcha "Come on folks. This is another AP/Keith alias. Don't get sucked in.'"

I believe Swiftcorn got a bit of a ban following an argument on the VT with an Aussie about Aussie Rules Football and claiming he knew Australia better than a guy who lives there. Don't know if it applies to here though but his absence is greatly appreciated.

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner22289
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2024Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4615.jpg
:4615.jpg

It's not really a case of getting sucked in, as others have commented it's remained a civil discussion. I've always been notoriously poor at identifying the men behind the 'characters' but agree it's likely to be one of the regulars.

Either way it's provided an outlet for some frustration. Will it change anyone's view - I doubt it.

rhinowinorlose probably still thinks Henry Paul wasn't replaced at the Harlequins and that he was always a leading role model off the field : news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 038590.stm

I'm guessing the Quins were just grateful he wasn't the chauffeur driver behind the wheel of that Mercedes S280.

It's not really a case of getting sucked in, as others have commented it's remained a civil discussion. I've always been notoriously poor at identifying the men behind the 'characters' but agree it's likely to be one of the regulars.

Either way it's provided an outlet for some frustration. Will it change anyone's view - I doubt it.

rhinowinorlose probably still thinks Henry Paul wasn't replaced at the Harlequins and that he was always a leading role model off the field : news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 038590.stm

I'm guessing the Quins were just grateful he wasn't the chauffeur driver behind the wheel of that Mercedes S280.

DHM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25511_1478008518.jpg
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25511.jpg

Quote: Andy Gilder "It's someone offering a well thought out counterpoint to the rabid baying for the blood of anyone but their sainted man-crushes in the playing squad. If you choose not to engage in that kind of debate, it's your loss. It offers a hell of a lot more to this forum than a lot of the drivel that passes for opinion on here.'"

Agreed. It's a discussion forum, this is a discussion. Does seem to wind a few people up though - not sure why.

RankPostsTeam
International Star5813No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2022Mar 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons3ae4_files/4541-162reymo-msnicons.jpg
If your not cheating, your not trying. Barrie Mcdermott:icons3ae4_files/4541-162reymo-msnicons.jpg

I think in short they players have to take the criticism for the way they play and they shouldn't be exempt from criticism but equally the manager has to take some blame for the standard of play and tactics used in the game.

164 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
164 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.3779296875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
RockNRolla
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Giants
satanicmills
Recent
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
Recent
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Leaving players
WelshGiant
55s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
58s
Recruitment rumours and links
Alffi_7
1m
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Wollo-Wollo-
1m
satanicmills
1m
Saints h
Zig
1m
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Zig
1m
Odsal lease up for sale
Wigan Bull
1m
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
1m
Salford - Away
pmarrow
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Warrington Wolves Into Second With Win Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights game v Leeds
karetaker
TODAY
Watson toast
Willzay
TODAY
Watson Been Stood Down
Deeeekos
TODAY
Watson gone
Jo Jumbuck
TODAY
satanicmills
TODAY
Just makes me laugh
Wildmoggy
TODAY
Anyone know about wfd v batley
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Bradford
BigTime
TODAY
One more Saints inspired novel
glee
TODAY
Bradford Away 140724
RealSteel89
TODAY
Fax v Fev
The Phantom
TODAY
Cas
RfE
TODAY
Round 17 Warrington Away
Les Norton
TODAY
Saints h
Zig
TODAY
For the live of god Arthur out
batleyrhino
TODAY
Arthur In
KaeruJim
TODAY
Wakefield H
Peter Goddar
TODAY
Squad for Leeds
Or thane
TODAY
Academy Internationa
Winslade's O
TODAY
Jamie Humphreys NRL Debut
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
York v Dons Sunday 14th July 2024 3pm
Double Movem
TODAY
Warrington v Wigan Super League game to take place in Las Ve
Saddened!
TODAY
Las Vegas Official
TF and the w
TODAY
have the rules changed
Spookisback
TODAY
FC v hull kr
Jake the Peg
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Into Second ..
Salford Hold On To Beat Unluck..
Lucky Leeds Golden Point Win O..
Wigan Beat Leigh in Derby Thri..
Wakefield Trinity Register Thi..
Englands Youngsters Beat Franc..
Big Win for England Women Over..
2024 State of Origin - Game 2 ..
New Structure for 2025 Challen..
Super League form rewarded as ..
Superb Salford Complete Histor..
Catalans Dragons Survive Secon..
Warrington Wolves Snatch Late ..
Spirit of Rob Burrow Inspires ..
Hull KR Drop Goal Secures Win ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.6M 2,742 80,08514,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
11:00
Cronulla
v
Wests
     Womens Super League 2024-R8
17:30
WiganW
v
St.HelensW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R17
20:00
LondonB
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
St.Helens
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R19
08:30
Gold Coast
v
Parramatta
10:35
Brisbane
v
St.George
12:00
York V
v
FeatherstoneW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Leigh
v
Huddersfield
       Championship 2024-R15
Whitehaven
v
Toulouse
Catalans
v
Salford
 Sun 14th Jul
12:00
Wire W
v
LeedsW
       League One 2024-R15
14:00
Newcastle
v
Hunslet
14:00
Hudds W
v
BarrowW
       Championship 2024-R15
Batley
v
Barrow
Bradford
v
Wakefield
Halifax
v
Featherstone
Sheffield
v
Swinton
Widnes
v
Dewsbury
York
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 12th Jul
SL
LondonB-Castleford
WSL2024
WiganW-St.HelensW
SL
Wigan-St.Helens
Sat 13th Jul
SL
Hull FC-Hull KR
SL
Leigh-Huddersfield
SL
Catalans-Salford
Wed 17th Jul
SOO
11:05
Queensland-New South Wales
Sat 17th Aug
SL
18:00
Warrington-Leeds
SL
15:30
Wigan-St.Helens
SL
13:00
Hull FC-LondonB
Sun 18th Aug
SL
13:00
Leigh-Salford
SL
15:30
Catalans-Hull KR
SL
18:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 11th Jul
NRL 19 Dolphins36-28Souths
SL 17 Warrington30-18Leeds
Sun 7th Jul
NRL 18 Sydney42-12St.George
NRL 18 Canberra12-16Newcastle
SL 16 Salford22-20Hull FC
CH 14 Dewsbury16-20Doncaster
CH 14 Featherstone66-0Whitehaven
CH 14 Swinton24-12Widnes
CH 14 Wakefield34-12Batley
CH 14 York54-12Barrow
L1 14 Newcastle0-44Workington
L1 14 Crusaders18-32Midlands
L1 14 Keighley20-20Rochdale
WSL2024 7 Wire W10-32Hudds W
WSL2024 7 York V44-0BarrowW
Sat 6th Jul
NRL 18 Canterbury13-12NZ Warriors
NRL 18 Wests28-40Melbourne
NRL 18 NQL Cowboys20-22Manly
SL 16 Hull KR14-16Catalans
SL 16 Leeds17-16LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 15 427 170 257 26
Warrington 17 436 231 205 24
St.Helens 16 429 170 259 22
Hull KR 16 397 217 180 22
Salford 16 317 308 9 22
Catalans 16 304 234 70 20

Leeds 17 309 316 -7 18
Huddersfield 16 298 365 -67 12
Leigh 15 270 250 20 11
Castleford 16 246 435 -189 9
Hull FC 16 218 496 -278 4
LondonB 16 156 615 -459 2
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 14 520 154 366 28
Sheffield 14 382 217 165 22
Bradford 14 353 230 123 19
Toulouse 13 344 186 158 17
Widnes 14 327 269 58 15
Featherstone 14 396 283 113 14

Doncaster 14 257 341 -84 13
York 15 339 305 34 12
Batley 14 217 320 -103 12
Swinton 14 284 344 -60 10