JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: The Eagle "obviously it's the combination of reviewing the footage and looking at the stats. I also imagine that having a professional level of insight helps'"

Agreed - both are equally important, which is the counter-argument to both Gotcha and Double A

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach564
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Dr.%20Bunsen%20Honeydew.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Dr.%20Bunsen%20Honeydew.gif

Quote: Juan Cornetto "A really excellent team performance against a very good Wigan side who were made to look ordinary by the outstanding Leeds defence which totally smothered the Pies attack for the great majority of the game. That it took some wonderful attacking moves with great individual skills to score our tries and break down their defence shows what a great achiement this was by Leeds.

The form Leeds are in is in no small part due to our coaches. These performances and not just off the cuff stuff by talented players. It is down to a lot of hard work and professionalism on the training field and the gym. The fitness coaches deserve a word as our line speed, stamina and match preparation are in great part down to them. Head coach McDermott, so often underestimated by some, has shown that given a decent squad and without too many serious injuries he can produce a structured defence and an exciting attack based on good preparation and game plans.

To name Ablett at 6 was a lovely touch and when Clarkson went in to the hooker role for the first part of the game it must have thrown Wigan's plans a bit. Clarkson deserves credit too for rising to the challenge.

Every player played their part and stuck to the game plan but our much derided pack set up the platform with JP and Kylie leading the charge and Achurch fullfilling his promise and with Ablett and Delaney keeping things tight we controlled the centre field. This allowed Sinfield to bring the backs into play with such devastating effect. A word too for Sutcliffe who also was very effective.

Our kicking game on the surface didn't look special but I get the feeling that this too was part of our game plan. Our kicks may have found Bowen but they had height and with our superb kick chase we controlled field position.

So in what was a splendid team performance Hardaker, JP and Hall were my stand out performers.'"

This
Well put.
But on reflection I was disappointed with Shaun Wane’s post match comments regarding the penalty count, inferring that it was due to the “Headingley effect” He was lucky it was only 5-1;it could well have been 10-1.(Mr Bentham had a liberal interpretation of policing the ruck in order to let the game flow, I suppose).
I'm sorry Mr Wane you'll have to look closer to home and your game plan, for the real excuse. It was obvious Wigan just came to niggle ,bully ,and get into the Leeds faces (literally),and it didn't work. I'm sure the Wigan fans will be pleased to see that the cannonball tackle, late tackle and professional fouls are still very much part of the Wigan armory. I'm pretty certain that if they had come to play a more expansive game then the score line would have a different look to it.
All that Wigan really offered were a couple of barge over tries (one of which was a 2nd effort and not convincingly grounded IMO) and poor kick returns.
As for Leeds among the many positives we had the bonus of not having anyone suffer a broken jaw.
Look forward to two weeks time when you have your 'enforcers' back.
Cas will give us more defensive problems next week than this shower.

G1
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman32302No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2018Oct 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
982.jpg
[quote:1pqtnbtj]Every player in our squad could probably earn more money with another club. But they prefer to sacrifice a few extra quid in their back pocket to share special memories. And playing at a place like Old Trafford on a night like this makes it all worthwhile.[/quote:1pqtnbtj] Kevin Sinfield:982.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "Agreed - both are equally important, which is the counter-argument to both Gotcha and Double A'"

No way are the stats as important as watching the actual game. They're a useful tool I agree but can be very misleading in certain circumstances.

Speaking of Stats Ian Kirke made 2 carries one of which was a knock on. His first stint was a decent amount of time but he didn't get back on. I assume he was injured though he didn't look it whilst warming down/up. If he wasn't injured people should revise their "great contribution 1-17" statements. If he was injured just shows that the stats can be misleading.

I'm not sure how much attention the coaches do pay the stats, otherwise why do certain players get selected every week?

Anyway, thoughts on Friday. Hardaker and Hall were immense. Achurch just keeps getting better and was a real threat early on. Clarkson made a decent fist of 9 and put some nice heavy shots in as well. I though Bailey played well. Delany was, as usual, a workhorse but he was blowing before his first substitution and should have been rested earlier. I'm still not convinced our improving coach uses his interchanges properly and I suspect some of Delaney's poorer defensive efforts that have been spotted by Gotcha were down to this.

Like Sal says the last two games have been the kind of games I want to see. Good hard contests, not the dullard training sessions against Wakey and Bradford.

All in all we're looking very good at the moment, but I remind myself it's only May.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

icon_wink.gif According to the Coach G IK is carrying a knee twinge and although he knocked on I stand by my "1-17" post!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star4239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

实事求是!:

Quote: ThePrinter "Problem we had before during this season is playing too cautious against the top teams in attack. We've gotten the balance better in these last two games in terms of doing the basics & hard stuff yet coming up with the kind of play to score past the better sides.

We could've scored more points in both games but fortunately one of this teams strengths for a few years now is not panicking if the scoreboard isn't reflective of the game. That's to do with the amount of leaders we have in our team and something that is quite telling with how the season is panning out so far.....

Wigan - Don't look the same without O'Loughlin
Saints - Got the quality but don't have many leaders
Wire - Lost most of theirs last year and don't have many left
Hudds - Brough is too busy spitting his dummy out this year.'"

As long as O'loughlin is available for the games that matter wigan will be difficult to topple for trophies. They have a better spread of quality and freshness in the pack, leeds rely mainly on peacock on leuluai. That may not be apparent now but will be come october.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5465
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
29557_1715786245.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_29557.png

Quote: rhinoms "Phuzzy-Whilst you correctly point to chances you had the "held up" chances were never going to be scores imo so I'm not sure they can be counted as "missed chances" per say.
We also bombed 2 or 3 scores so that said I think we were more than worthy of the 16pt winning margin.
Once again I thought our 2 "old war-horses" upfront laid a good solid platform ,our back 3 were outstanding and the whole Team effort was very good throughout.'"

I also think the 16 point margin was a fair reflection. It's the claims we never threatened your line (How were we held up over it 3 times and score twice if we weren't threatening it?) or that the margin should have been wider (you never got over the line apart from your tries so your bombed chances merely cancel out ours) that I have issues with. As for the 'held ups' never going to be tries; how can you say that? Tackles like that are split second and are never sure things. On another day the ball isn't clamped or the reaction is a fraction of a second late and it's a try. If you're saying they were never going to be tries 'on the day' then I'd tend to agree, but that's a different discussion.

Again, I agree with your last paragraph. JP, in particular was outstanding and I've said many times you have the best 1-5 in the comp. Check out the Jordan Turner thread over on the Saints board for confirmation. If they're allowed to shine then it's never going to be a good day at the office for the opposition! With the pack we had out we were never going to be able to nullify your threat and I predicted a loss elsewhere when I saw O'Loughlin was out. Leeds deserved the win without a doubt. Like I say though, more than 3 converted tries better? I don't think so.

As an aside, I had a discussion re: Johnny Lomax on the Saints board and the consensus over there was that he was a better option than Zak Hardaker for the England squad. I disagreed (although Lomax is an excellent player too). Having seen the performance on Friday I'm more convinced than ever that the Fullback berth will be contested between Tomkins and Hardaker for the foreseeable (provided he hasn't blotted his copybook too badly during the world cup, of course!). You guys have seen a lot more of him than me this season. Was Friday a particularly good game for him or is that the general standard he's set this year?

RankPostsTeam
International Star4239No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201312 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

实事求是!:

Quote: Phuzzy " You guys have seen a lot more of him than me this season. Was Friday a particularly good game for him or is that the general standard he's set this year?'"

The usual. He's playing like he has a massive point to prove, shame leeds have burnt their bridges and he'll be gone when his contract is up.

RankPostsTeam
International Star11412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

Quote: FlexWheeler "As long as O'loughlin is available for the games that matter wigan will be difficult to topple for trophies. They have a better spread of quality and freshness in the pack, leeds rely mainly on peacock on leuluai. That may not be apparent now but will be come october.'"

Agree about O'Loughlin, if he's fit it's a major boost to their chances.

As for the pack, funnily people were saying we relied too heavily on Peacock, now it's Leuluai and Peacock. Regarding freshness we've shown we'll rest at times this year too. Are the interchange props from Wigan really that much ahead of Singleton, Bailey and Kirke (despite the detractors of the latter two they like the rest of team have shown up well in playoff time.) Also we have Delaney at loose playing a third forward role quite well.

Also the second row, we have IMO the best 2nd rower out of the two teams in Ablett and others in Achurch and Ward who are coming along nicely and the likes of JJB to return and Clarkson on occasions can do a job there along with Sutcliffe if need be.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

Phuzzy-Re-Hardaker that's becoming his normal level of performance and whilst I rate Lomax ,Hardaker imo is a better all round FB but can see Lomax as a HB for England he is much better than Myler and Sinfield isn't getting any younger.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32338
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

Quote: ThePrinter "Agree about O'Loughlin, if he's fit it's a major boost to their chances.

As for the pack, funnily people were saying we relied too heavily on Peacock, now it's Leuluai and Peacock. Regarding freshness we've shown we'll rest at times this year too. Are the interchange props from Wigan really that much ahead of Singleton, Bailey and Kirke (despite the detractors of the latter two they like the rest of team have shown up well in playoff time.) Also we have Delaney at loose playing a third forward role quite well.

Also the second row, we have IMO the best 2nd rower out of the two teams in Ablett and others in Achurch and Ward who are coming along nicely and the likes of JJB to return and Clarkson on occasions can do a job there along with Sutcliffe if need be.'"

If they were Pettybourne, Flower and/or Clubb I would say yes.

wrt to the post by DD and the penalties. Do you honestly believe Leeds only committed one offence all night. I don't and I don't believe Wigan committed only five either. Bentham let quite a bit go and the game was probably better for it.
However if any amatuer refs on here reviewed that match I would guarantee that they would find at least twenty penalties, but I don't think the ratio would be 5:1.

The better team won on Friday, no doubt and I've said elsewhere I can see us meeting again in the "Business games" later in the season.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach564
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Sep 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Black Backgrounds/Dr.%20Bunsen%20Honeydew.gif
:Black Backgrounds/Dr.%20Bunsen%20Honeydew.gif

The point is Wigan were more indisciplined on the night - something that they could control. I seem to remember last year after the Catalan Dragons away match Brain Mc was asked a loaded question from the Sky commentary team re the teams discipline which he answered. He was subsequently fined by the RFL, somehow I don’t think Shaun Wane will suffer the same fate for his bellyaching, do you?

MjM
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman6806No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200123 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
86.jpg
Let all the doubters keep doubting and those who believe keep believing. We’re only interested in those in the bubble. Anyone who wants to come in the bubble, you can come in. But you’ve got to keep believing.:86.jpg

Quote: Rogues Gallery "wrt to the post by DD and the penalties. Do you honestly believe Leeds only committed one offence all night. I don't and I don't believe Wigan committed only five either. Bentham let quite a bit go and the game was probably better for it.
However if any amatuer refs on here reviewed that match I would guarantee that they would find at least twenty penalties, but I don't think the ratio would be 5If Wigan play with the same lack of discipline and with the same amount of niggle, I would expect a referee of a higher standard than Bentham to penalise them out of the game. I use the word "expect" advisedly. That Crosby in particular seems to be an epic grub well schooled in the Maguire methods.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member32338
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3076_1671446335.jpg
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled. For 27 - 0 you get a trophy For 75 - 0 you get sod all. Wigan had eight in a row Saints have five in a row:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3076.jpg

Quote: MjM "If Wigan play with the same lack of discipline and with the same amount of niggle, I would expect a referee of a higher standard than Bentham to penalise them out of the game. I use the word "expect" advisedly. That Crosby in particular seems to be an epic grub well schooled in the Maguire methods.'"

Crosby isn't normally like that at all. We commented at the game that something must have gone on, you can bet McGuire was involved. Now there is in horrible excuse for a man. I don't mind the genuine hard aggressive players but he is a niggly hit, run and hide one.
If you saw the first scrum something had gone on between Peacock, Bateman and McIlorum. Words were spoken but they just laughed at each other.

Do you honestly believe Leeds only deserved to concede one penalty in that game?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4977
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27794.gif
[b:1zy5cey6]"...To those people that wrote this team off... to all those that criticised this team... tonight's for you" [/b:1zy5cey6] [i:1zy5cey6]Sir Kevin Sinfield[/i:1zy5cey6]:27794.gif

Quote: Rogues Gallery " you can bet McGuire was involved. Now there is in horrible excuse for a man'"

If you honestly regard McGuire as a horrible excuse for a man then i would love to know your honest and unbiased views of Micky Mac

RankPostsTeam
International Star906No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2020Mar 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
67994_1345549562.jpg
[img:2xirtsxp]http://i.imgur.com/McLig5F.jpg[/img:2xirtsxp]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_67994.jpg

Quote: The Biffs Back "If you honestly regard McGuire as a horrible excuse for a man then i would love to know your honest and unbiased views of Micky Mac'"

Biggest cheap shot artist in the league IMO

215 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
215 posts in 15 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.90478515625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Alffi_7
3s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Jack Burton
6s
Shopping list for 2025
Cuddleclub
20s
This weeks disciplinary
chapylad
23s
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Cokey
35s
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
41s
Squad for London
just_browny
48s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
1m
New Players
BigTime
1m
Round 26 Wigan Away
Once were Lo
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Cokey
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
FlyingScotty
TODAY
Squad for London
just_browny
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
Huddersfield
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Hudd-Shay
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
BP1
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
FoxyRhino
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside York Knights Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Old FC when we knew how to play rugby
mk_fc
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
karetaker
TODAY
Dons v Widnes - Sunday 15 September 2024
Kick and cha
TODAY
Catalans Keep Season Alive With Victory Over The Broncos
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,730 80,12014,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Huddersfield
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Salford
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 Sat 21st Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Thu 19th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Salford
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
SL 26 St.Helens40-4Castleford
SL 26 Wigan38-0Leeds
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 26 657 336 321 42
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 26 550 483 67 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 26 434 648 -214 18
Castleford 26 415 701 -286 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20