JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

You have probably got most of that right.
Whilst it was deemed a master stroke bringing back Sinfield the worry and it seems to have been proved right is that he was /is too close to the club and his cronies.
To give the likes of JJB and Ablett a contract can only be down to his friendship with the players.
He is I am sure mortified at the way the club has fallen and was falling under the helm of Mc Dermott.
We have brought in two very good marque signings but have ignored the need to have a pair of half backs that can run the game and be creative.
We also up until now ignored the fact we needed fire power in the pack and have had to keep faith with players such as Ferres, Myler, Sutcliffe, Briscoe and Singleton who no longer come up to scratch.
The dilemma is we have too many average players on long contracts and the young lads who need guidance out on the pitch are not getting it or developing fast enough.
I would say it will be a couple of years yet until we get back to anywhere near to where we want to be with or without Furner.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member13556No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3357_1596183529.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3357.jpg

Quote: Fruity Muffin "As an outsider I don't think Furner is the problem as such. When McDermott left didn't he mutter something about if you think its bad now? Reading between the lines which is all I can do what he was saying is that the club as a whole has lost its way with too many people doing jobs they are not equipped to do or alternatively an old boys network has developed.

Happens all the time after clubs have a glory period, happened to Wigan post Linsey to a degree. Happened twice at Man U and at Liverpool to name just a few.

I don't know why because as noted history proves otherwise but these clubs fall back on ex-players from the glory years somehow believing the magic will rub off. It doesn't because it can't Kevin Sinfield is your most obvious example. He was a great player and in time may become a great administrator but for now he's utterly out of his depth. Worse still he's a one club man and thus probably only knows one way and when that way isn't working he simply has no plan B.

Sometimes a new brush and one that simply cannot be argued with, a coach who can change the culture. This sadly can't be done with someone like Sinfield and Peacock (is he back with you?) who are inexperienced and trying to make their names, certainly not if they are involved in the recruitment and sit alongside the Coach in the management structure, its simply a personality clash in the making.

Leeds will need to splash the cash on an unimpeachable Coach who is answerable only to the CEO and sadly he will almost certainly need to be an Aussie. Thats how I see it, please excuse me if I've got Sinfield's and others position in this all wrong.'"

I think you have got it wrong TBH.

Sinfield was brought (amongst others) to facilitate the rebuild of the squad and club - judging him or blaming him for this year when he hasn’t even been doing the job for a year seems misguided to me, Sinfield has been consistent in his message that there is no quick fix and it will take time to get back to where we were.

Nobody really knows whats going in behind the scenes so as I say it’s difficult to judge whether the new set ups is going well or not, this year was always going to be tough.

Peacock has nothing to do with the playing squad he is there to sell the corporate side of things and by all accounts that side is a success.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3357_1596183529.jpg

Quote: chapylad "You have probably got most of that right.
Whilst it was deemed a master stroke bringing back Sinfield the worry and it seems to have been proved right is that he was /is too close to the club and his cronies.
To give the likes of JJB and Ablett a contract can only be down to his friendship with the players.
He is I am sure mortified at the way the club has fallen and was falling under the helm of Mc Dermott.
We have brought in two very good marque signings but have ignored the need to have a pair of half backs that can run the game and be creative.
We also up until now ignored the fact we needed fire power in the pack and have had to keep faith with players such as Ferres, Myler, Sutcliffe, Briscoe and Singleton who no longer come up to scratch.
The dilemma is we have too many average players on long contracts and the young lads who need guidance out on the pitch are not getting it or developing fast enough.
I would say it will be a couple of years yet until we get back to anywhere near to where we want to be with or without Furner.'"

Realistically what could Furner and Sinfield have done about the halfback situation? Myler was contracted and Tui I believe was signed before they took over, the two major signings they have sogned have been our best players, they have shipped out some of the deadwood and signed a very promising young half back.

I can actually see the reasoning behind the JJB and ablett deals but don’t necessarily agree they were the right calls.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Sinfield was a great player and captain for Leeds but like JP has absolutely no management, coaching or business experience. I said this at the time of his appointment that he would be a supernumerary and would be an obstacle for any new coach.

The second half of last season when he was in charge of the team the performances got worse and he made some poor 2nd rate signings and strange selection decisions. Furner had no head coach experience and his own selection decisions have closely followed those on Sinfield which suggests he is not his own man.

Since Sinfield himself stopped playing for Leeds we have needed a playmaker as the number one priority yet our chief excecutive failed to address this need. Other retiring stars have not been replaced with quality either and the board have only had eyes for the new stadium.

I do not accept Sinfield’s opinion that it will take 3 years or so to bring success back to Leeds and neither should the board. SL is now of such poor quality that a club the size of Leeds should have been able to provide the funds necessary to transform the squad within a year. Other teams have made much better signings than we have in the last 12 months.

Furner could well prove to be a good head coach but he is a rookie and we perhaps should have aimed a bit higher.

Merrin should be made captain and young McLelland should be given a chance at half back as he cannot be worse then any of those selected so far this season.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member9565No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2019Dec 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
fonds noir/Buzz Lightyear.gif
:fonds noir/Buzz Lightyear.gif

Furner was head coach of the Raiders for 3(?) years. He then had various assistant roles. Let's please put the myth of him being inexperienced to rest.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: Juan Cornetto "Sinfield was a great player and captain for Leeds but like JP has absolutely no management, coaching or business experience. I said this at the time of his appointment that he would be a supernumerary and would be an obstacle for any new coach.

The second half of last season when he was in charge of the team the performances got worse and he made some poor 2nd rate signings and strange selection decisions. Furner had no head coach experience and his own selection decisions have closely followed those on Sinfield which suggests he is not his own man.

Since Sinfield himself stopped playing for Leeds we have needed a playmaker as the number one priority yet our chief excecutive failed to address this need. Other retiring stars have not been replaced with quality either and the board have only had eyes for the new stadium.

I do not accept Sinfield’s opinion that it will take 3 years or so to bring success back to Leeds and neither should the board. SL is now of such poor quality that a club the size of Leeds should have been able to provide the funds necessary to transform the squad within a year. Other teams have made much better signings than we have in the last 12 months.

Furner could well prove to be a good head coach but he is a rookie and we perhaps should have aimed a bit higher.

Merrin should be made captain and young McLelland should be given a chance at half back as he cannot be worse then any of those selected so far this season.'"

In a salary cap sport you cannot simply make wholesale changes - it will take time. This squad has been going backwards since the close of 2015 and it will probably take 3 years to turn the squad around provided the quality of player is available and wants to come to Leeds. How long have Myler, Briscoe, Singleton, Handley, Ferres, Tui etc got let on their contracts you can't ship players like this out before the end of their contract unless somebody else wants them.

Furner is an experienced coach - he is far from a rookie

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain370
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Furner won't be sacked, like him or loath him he won't be sacked, he may walk if he doesn't get his own way but he won't be sacked because if he is sacked then Sinfield has to go. Apart from the two top signings other signings and the handing out of contracts has been shocking at best. (Christopher) I have nothing against Sinfield, he was truly a great player and leader on the park, but he is nothing short of being an apprentice in the role he has now. The decision to offer Ablett and JJB contracts was nothing short of a disgrace, jobs for the boys, Luck Briscoe a 3 year contract a shambles, we seem to be funding the Fev team plus other teams because we cannot get rid of them .
On a salary cap sport it is everything in this sport when buying players and giving out contracts that we get it right and this being the case we have failed miserably. Once a contract is handed out and signed that's it, for the player with a mortgage he is not going to walk away, so we are where we are its going to be a long job and looking back the worse thing that happened to us was winning the grand final in 2017. For whatever reason we thought we was top dogs again .
We need the salary cap removed to be able to compete in the transfer market or at the very least to be increased by 50%, then we can bring in better players while leaving the low quality players on the side lines. It brutal but it's needed.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain3615
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20168 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2022May 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

"The worst thing that happened to Leeds was winning the Grand Final in 2017" how many times does that rubbish pop up on these forums? Everybody just stop and read the line again. Believe me winning the Grand Finsl wasnt the worst thing. It really wasnt.

I'm afraid the club have constantly told the fans there needs to be rebuild and it will take time. That means everytime we lose were not going sack every man and his dog in a total meltdown cos the rebuild has taken longer than a week.

Weve a group of excellent kids coming through, look at Owen Trout's performance last week as an example and we need to develop them and it takes time. I know fans think Leeds plonked Sir Kev and co in the team and we instantly won everything but it just wasnt the case.

The club are been totally transparent and open with the fans asking for patience. It couldn't be more honest with us and I respect that.

If we lose on Sunday it's not the end of Furner, Sinfield or GH so stop saying it is. Its merely a team that at the moment isn't good enough as the club are admitting.

Weve had a period of unbelievable success over an incredibly long period of time in a salary cap sport. It will never be equalled. Weve got to rebuild the team with the next group and go again but it took time last time and will again.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain370
JoinedServiceReputation
May 20186 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2023Aug 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! ""The worst thing that happened to Leeds was winning the Grand Final in 2017" how many times does that rubbish pop up on these forums? Everybody just stop and read the line again. Believe me winning the Grand Finsl wasnt the worst thing. It really wasnt.

I'm afraid the club have constantly told the fans there needs to be rebuild and it will take time. That means everytime we lose were not going sack every man and his dog in a total meltdown cos the rebuild has taken longer than a week.

Weve a group of excellent kids coming through, look at Owen Trout's performance last week as an example and we need to develop them and it takes time. I know fans think Leeds plonked Sir Kev and co in the team and we instantly won everything but it just wasnt the case.

The club are been totally transparent and open with the fans asking for patience. It couldn't be more honest with us and I respect that.

If we lose on Sunday it's not the end of Furner, Sinfield or GH so stop saying it is. Its merely a team that at the moment isn't good enough as the club are admitting.

Weve had a period of unbelievable success over an incredibly long period of time in a salary cap sport. It will never be equalled. Weve got to rebuild the team with the next group and go again but it took time last time and will again.'"

A load of Bo**acks icon_biggrin.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Totally agree with about GH, a major shareholder and CEO he is bullet proof, he in effect both owns the club with Caddick and runs the club, but please don't underestimate the concerns and the comments of people on here, winning the GF in 2017 was brilliant for the supporters but it did paper over the cracks, the team was slowly going downhill and the quality players were being replaced with mediocre players not of the same quality and it was expected that they would deliver both long and short term. You can say what you want but these are facts, recruiting has been terrible, the handing out of contracts has been poor , try and defend players on long term deals who are now playing at other clubs, we are not helping ourselves in terms of rebuilding the club and some comments on here are said behind blue and amber glasses.
Regards Quality kids, they don't come through in their teen years, most quality kids get to age 23 / 24 before they can really hold their own in SL, and how many of these kids are really going to make it. Playing against their own age is one thing, but playing against seasoned professionals is another, not a one off game performance but over a full season.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3357_1596183529.jpg

Quote: Brodie123 "Furner won't be sacked, like him or loath him he won't be sacked, he may walk if he doesn't get his own way but he won't be sacked because if he is sacked then Sinfield has to go. Apart from the two top signings other signings and the handing out of contracts has been shocking at best. (Christopher) I have nothing against Sinfield, he was truly a great player and leader on the park, but he is nothing short of being an apprentice in the role he has now. The decision to offer Ablett and JJB contracts was nothing short of a disgrace, jobs for the boys, Luck Briscoe a 3 year contract a shambles, we seem to be funding the Fev team plus other teams because we cannot get rid of them .
On a salary cap sport it is everything in this sport when buying players and giving out contracts that we get it right and this being the case we have failed miserably. Once a contract is handed out and signed that's it, for the player with a mortgage he is not going to walk away, so we are where we are its going to be a long job and looking back the worse thing that happened to us was winning the grand final in 2017. For whatever reason we thought we was top dogs again .
We need the salary cap removed to be able to compete in the transfer market or at the very least to be increased by 50%, then we can bring in better players while leaving the low quality players on the side lines. It brutal but it's needed.'"

But you are judging Sinfield (and Furner) before they've even done a year in what has repeatedly been stated is a long term project, what do you want ? Them both sacked?

I am sick of saying that we as Rhinos fans will have to be patient in what is a long term rebuilding project.

JJB was given a years contract and it was stated this was to help some of the younger players develop, how do you inow that this isn’t working? We don’t know what goes on at training and within the squad.

Ablett has been really unlucky with injuries maybe judge him when he gets on the park

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: christopher "But you are judging Sinfield (and Furner) before they've even done a year in what has repeatedly been stated is a long term project, what do you want ? Them both sacked?

I am sick of saying that we as Rhinos fans will have to be patient in what is a long term rebuilding project.

JJB was given a years contract and it was stated this was to help some of the younger players develop, how do you inow that this isn’t working? We don’t know what goes on at training and within the squad.

Ablett has been really unlucky with injuries maybe judge him when he gets on the park'"

The only thing that really shows whether things are working is what happens on the pitch - I haven't seen anything that suggests improvements are taking place - that suggests the JJB working with younger players is not having any positive impact.

I think the club need to be more transperent if they want to get the fans onside and supporting the much discussed long-term rebuilding. Why did the club give Luke Briscoe a 3-year contract only to not play him, Golding 5-years not to play him etc.

RankPostsTeam
International Star1020
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

How was winning the grand final the worst thing that could happen? Jesus, I had the trip of a lifetime to Australia, and a dream since been a kid was watching Leeds over there.

Him
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "The only thing that really shows whether things are working is what happens on the pitch - I haven't seen anything that suggests improvements are taking place - that suggests the JJB working with younger players is not having any positive impact.

I think the club need to be more transperent if they want to get the fans onside and supporting the much discussed long-term rebuilding. Why did the club give Luke Briscoe a 3-year contract only to not play him, Golding 5-years not to play him etc.'"

More transparent how? Do you really expect the club to come out and say we want rid of x, y & z players in a statement to fans?

I agree with you it’s odd to give a player like Golding a 5 year contract and then clearly be looking to offload him now. Luke Briscoe I understand. He’s going to play most of his games at Feb but provides cover.

I think we have seen improvements from last season. Our attack is significantly better though still needs work from a proper playmaker.
Our defence is the issue. That takes time because it’s not an ability thing, it’s an attitude. And we’ve lost our inspirational players like Peacock and Sinfield who engendered that attitude and inspired it on the pitch. FWIW I think Merrin could be one of those players that the rest of the team draws strength and resolve from.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: Him "More transparent how? Do you really expect the club to come out and say we want rid of x, y & z players in a statement to fans?

I agree with you it’s odd to give a player like Golding a 5 year contract and then clearly be looking to offload him now. Luke Briscoe I understand. He’s going to play most of his games at Feb but provides cover.

I think we have seen improvements from last season. Our attack is significantly better though still needs work from a proper playmaker.
Our defence is the issue. That takes time because it’s not an ability thing, it’s an attitude. And we’ve lost our inspirational players like Peacock and Sinfield who engendered that attitude and inspired it on the pitch. FWIW I think Merrin could be one of those players that the rest of the team draws strength and resolve from.'"

Three years for a player to play in the championship makes no sense a year at a time yes but three years why? Lilley why 5 years and then offload him? They explained the reason for JJB and Ablett.

If the club want to keep the fans on board then more understanding of the decisions that are taken would be helpful - why was Tui brought it - what did they see in him etc.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Quote: Sal Paradise "In a salary cap sport you cannot simply make wholesale changes - it will take time. This squad has been going backwards since the close of 2015 and it will probably take 3 years to turn the squad around provided the quality of player is available and wants to come to Leeds. How long have Myler, Briscoe, Singleton, Handley, Ferres, Tui etc got let on their contracts you can't ship players like this out before the end of their contract unless somebody else wants them.

Furner is an experienced coach - he is far from a rookie'"

I did not suggest simply making wholesale changes. The signings we could and should have made were to the key positions like a playmaking half back which would have transformed our performances as we have seen from other sides.

A class playmaker can make ordinary players look better than they are. Two or three class signings plus giving the promising youngsters game time would have transformed out performances.

So I do not accept that 3 years is required to turn around our fortunes, that is just an excuse for poor management and bad recruitment.

My comment about Furner is that his head coach experience was poor to say the least and he had the dubious honour of coaching the team to the most consecutive losses in its history and in finishing second to bottom was the worst finish since the clubs debut season in 1982. He was sacked as a result and has only been offered assistant jobs since 2013 until Leeds came along in desperation. So rookie might not be the right description but you certainly wouldn’t say he was a successful top coach either.

329 posts in 23 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
329 posts in 23 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.87890625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
Recent
Leigh it is
moto748
Recent
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
Recent
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
Recent
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
2m
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
2m
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
leedsbarmyar
2m
Leigh it is
moto748
2m
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
2m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
3m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
5m
TV games not Wire
Cherry_Warri
5m
Proposed rule changes 2025
MjM
6m
Rumours thread
PopTart
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Grand final Tickets
NickyKiss
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
RLFANS News
TODAY
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
PopTart
TODAY
Decision on the field
MR FRISK
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
morleys_deck
TODAY
Worst semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
2025 TRANSFER AND RETENTION RUMOURS
Tony Fax
TODAY
Sam Burgess
morleys_deck
TODAY
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
RLFANS News
TODAY
Squad 2025
Nat (Rugby_A
TODAY
Tonights match v HKR
Or thane
TODAY
Isa 1 year extension
Trainman
TODAY
2024 IMG gradings
Victor
TODAY
Championship Awards
FIL
TODAY
Season tickets
Ilkley Fax
TODAY
Best Semi
sir adrian m
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Cokey
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Squad for HKR
MorePlaymake
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 2,622 80,13214,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22