JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: _dyl_ "Wow, why are you even a fan? Do you just turn up to the finals? Like the 4 Grand finals he’s taken us to, the 4 world club challenges, the 4 challenge cup finals?

No Structure, No Organisation, No gameplan? Yep, we’ve lost every game 80 - nil under McD. Not a single player understands what they’re doing, it’s so obvious. Thank you.

Clueless in attack? - Myler topped the assists chart last week. But you know, we’ve not scored a try since McD came to the club so yeah, we’re totally clueless as we’ve been nilled in every game as mentioned previously.

Soft in defence - yeah, we’ve conceded 8 more points than castleford this season. Totally soft.

Poor use of subs - and I guess your coaching masterclasses you hold every week for the 11 other super league coaches is why they’re all more successful than we are.

Dreadful rugby for most of his tenure - damn it, we keep coming last in the league. Our rugby is so damn awful. I mean, holding Cas to nearly nil and producing one of the best GF performances I’ve seen is so damn dreadful.

But yeah, keep believing your poop tinted glasses. Or you know, go support someone else. Cheerio.'"

Wow, what a baby....As i guessed , no meaningful argument to any of them, didnt quite forsee the utter childishness that came with it, that was an unexpected and enjoyable bonus. The go support someone else and only here for the glory lines are always the most cringe worthy when spewd out by the self believing superfan on there high horse with others who dare voice criticism or frustration with whats goin on at the club. You clearly dont like anyone to have a different opinion than you, maybe boards like this arnt the best place for you.

If you like to take the sit and smile regardless approach, good for you, clap your hands at the shiny tropheys. Other fans can see the limitations in mcdermott's coaching ability, and as is there right, express it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach320No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42205.jpg
:42205.jpg

Quote: Biff Tannen "It has been hard to watch for a lot of his era though, i don't think you can argue that to be honest. Yes, he has been great and getting us over the line when it matters but apart from the first half of 2015 it generally hasn't been entertaining. If you think it has been, great for you but iv'e not enjoyed most of the seasons with my eye up until those play off series.'"

It’s frustrating when we lose but it’s been an absolute joy to watch some of the greatest players of the super league era week in week out. Learning from those losses and then when it matters putting all that experience into winning 6/8 finals. Also seeing us win the 2012 WCC at HQ was up there in the greatest performances we’ve had. I have been thoroughly entertained and McD is the best SL coach. If and when someone overtakes his achievements we can have someone on his level to compare him with. But until then, there isn’t anyone close to him.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach320No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42205.jpg

Quote: mattsrhinos1978 "Wow, what a baby....As i guessed , no meaningful argument to any of them, didnt quite forsee the utter childishness that came with it, that was an unexpected and enjoyable bonus. The go support someone else and only here for the glory lines are always the most cringe worthy when spewd out by the self believing superfan on there high horse with others who dare voice criticism or frustration with whats goin on at the club. You clearly dont like anyone to have a different opinion than you, maybe boards like this arnt the best place for you.

If you like to take the sit and smile regardless approach, good for you, clap your hands at the shiny tropheys. Other fans can see the limitations in mcdermott's coaching ability, and as is there right, express it.'"

Where is your meaningful analysis of the criticisms you spout? Or can you just say the things you did without any supporting argument. Then when someone rips apart your points say that there wasn’t any meaningful argument?

Yes, I enjoy going to watch the team I support win or lose. That’s what being a fan is. But if you’re being some sort of snowflake every time we lose then yes, I’m going to call you out when you voice criticism with no basis to those critiques.

What is exactly going on at the club? The most successful coach presiding over the most successful club going through a multi-million pound redevelopment of our stadium to build a legacy for years to come. Damn it, why oh why are things SO bad????

RankPostsTeam
International Star6848No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68072_1442575000.jpg
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68072.jpg

Quote: _dyl_ "It’s frustrating when we lose but it’s been an absolute joy to watch some of the greatest players of the super league era week in week out. Learning from those losses and then when it matters putting all that experience into winning 6/8 finals. Also seeing us win the 2012 WCC at HQ was up there in the greatest performances we’ve had. I have been thoroughly entertained and McD is the best SL coach. If and when someone overtakes his achievements we can have someone on his level to compare him with. But until then, there isn’t anyone close to him.'"

He has a great record, perhaps the greatest of any coach in our history as far as how many trophies have been won, no doubt about it and for that he will always get credit from me.That said, he has had some of the best players we have ever had to work with during that time and his reign has also coincided with a drop in standards at the top of of SL which has imo opened the door for us to be able to win as much as we have done.

2011 and 2012 we were crap though nearly all the regular season and barely scraped 5th. Yes, it was magnificent to pull two titles out the fire from there and therefore easy to forget the fact we were so bad. 2013 2014 we were again pretty average in SL and i cant remember a classic game over those two years, and Mac probably only saved his job during that period by pulling out a first CC in years. 2016, need i say more? 2017 a hard grind to finish 2nd in a SL where most of the top teams were poor bar Cas. Like i say, nothing against the man, i have huge respect for him and he deserves to go down in history as a great but apart from 2015 the seasons have generally been a drag and thankfully been saved by the GF nights.

Just to finish and emphasise my point, during the doug Laughton era early to mid 90s we won sod all and were the brides maid to wigan a lot but you generally knew when you showed up on a matchday you would get entertained and i still hold that era in as high a regard as any during the SL era due to that fact.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1752No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: _dyl_ "Where is your meaningful analysis of the criticisms you spout? Or can you just say the things you did without any supporting argument. Then when someone rips apart your points say that there wasn’t any meaningful argument?

Yes, I enjoy going to watch the team I support win or lose. That’s what being a fan is. But if you’re being some sort of snowflake every time we lose then yes, I’m going to call you out when you voice criticism with no basis to those critiques.

What is exactly going on at the club? The most successful coach presiding over the most successful club going through a multi-million pound redevelopment of our stadium to build a legacy for years to come. Damn it, why oh why are things SO bad????'"

There you go again "Thats what being a fan is" says who? You? I didnt relize there was a set rule on how to be a fan. Can you not accept that other people dont agree with your view of what being a fan is about, and that voicing there opinion about things they see is acceptable, even if its negative?

I can see why your happy with mcdermott, IE the tropheys. Your failing to see and stated , there is no basis for any criticism of him and any argument to the contrary falls down when challenged, this is complete rubbish imo. You havnt pulled me up on anything, i told you the basis of my opinion and your response was child like, albeit amusing.

Mcdermott out.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1752No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Biff Tannen "He has a great record, perhaps the greatest of any coach in our history as far as how many trophies have been won, no doubt about it and for that he will always get credit from me.That said, he has had some of the best players we have ever had to work with during that time and his reign has also coincided with a drop in standards at the top of of SL which has imo opened the door for us to be able to win as much as we have done.

2011 and 2012 we were crap though nearly all the regular season and barely scraped 5th. Yes, it was magnificent to pull two titles out the fire from there and therefore easy to forget the fact we were so bad. 2013 2014 we were again pretty average in SL and i cant remember a classic game over those two years, and Mac probably only saved his job during that period by pulling out a first CC in years. 2016, need i say more? 2017 a hard grind to finish 2nd in a SL where most of the top teams were poor bar Cas. Like i say, nothing against the man, i have huge respect for him and he deserves to go down in history as a great but apart from 2015 the seasons have generally been a drag and thankfully been saved by the GF nights.

Just to finish and emphasise my point, during the doug Laughton era early to mid 90s we won sod all and were the brides maid to wigan a lot but you generally knew when you showed up on a matchday you would get entertained and i still hold that era in as high a regard as any during the SL era due to that fact.'"

The Doug Laughton era was fantastic to watch, like you say, not successful, but always played a good brand of rugby. Loved watching fallon and Iro together on the right edge.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach320No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42205.jpg

Quote: Biff Tannen "He has a great record, perhaps the greatest of any coach in our history as far as how many trophies have been won, no doubt about it and for that he will always get credit from me.That said, he has had some of the best players we have ever had to work with during that time and his reign has also coincided with a drop in standards at the top of of SL which has imo opened the door for us to be able to win as much as we have done.

Just to finish and emphasise my point, during the doug Laughton era early to mid 90s we won sod all and were the brides maid to wigan a lot but you generally knew when you showed up on a matchday you would get entertained and i still hold that era in as high a regard as any during the SL era due to that fact.'"

Thank you for a well formed contra argument.

2011 was a massive year in all respect, McD came in to a successful club and had to put his stamp on the team. Yes we had great players, but they all kept resigning extensions to play under him. I think the league form was likely down to players being uncomfortable with his coaching style. Name players that have left during his tenure that have been successful under other coaches?

In 2014, we were joint 2nd until round 21 then fell apart in the league after the cc win. I suspect the players mentally were done after that and I think that was disappointing. Both players and coach accept that as mentioned in the AGAIG documentary. Fast forward a year, almost replicating the same downfall. We have the experience to complete the treble.

2016 was a perfect storm and we were awful, but I don’t believe McD told the players to go out there and play crap, he managed to turn it around when it mattered and when we got our training facilities back.

I loved the Doug Laughton era, that was when I was a young kid and fell in love with the game.

I agree standards have fallen but that’s not leeds’ fault. The game needs some serious investment to get it back to the peak SL era which I think was when Tony Smith was in charge. Some of the rugby we played then was amazing to watch. Where that investment comes from will be interesting and hope the new RFL chief can help it get back to that.

But as a club, we seem to be doing alright despite this. I’ll be a fan if we get to old Trafford, I’ll be a fan if we get relegated to the championship.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach320No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42205.jpg

Quote: mattsrhinos1978 "There you go again "Thats what being a fan is" says who? You? I didnt relize there was a set rule on how to be a fan. Can you not accept that other people dont agree with your view of what being a fan is about, and that voicing there opinion about things they see is acceptable, even if its negative?

I can see why your happy with mcdermott, IE the tropheys. Your failing to see and stated , there is no basis for any criticism of him and any argument to the contrary falls down when challenged, this is complete rubbish imo. You havnt pulled me up on anything, i told you the basis of my opinion and your response was child like, albeit amusing.

Mcdermott out.'"

I’ll try one last time.

You’re argument is like this:

I have a piece of 24crt gold, you say “that’s not gold, it’s crap”. I say “well, I’ve analysed the gold and it is indeed gold, not crap. Here is the supporting evidence”. You say “it is crap because I say it’s crap and I’m right. You can’t tell me I’m wrong because I believe I’m right”, despite not offering anything to say why you’re right except for stating it is crap.

When attempting to deal with this sort of failed logic all I can say now is. “OK, you’re entitled to your opinion”. Shrug and move on.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1752No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: _dyl_ "I’ll try one last time.

You’re argument is like this
Thats a terrible comparison, you probably thought it was intellectual, it wasnt. The gold you refer to is either gold or crap, after analysis you find out one way or another, for a fact, not opinion, fact. We're talking opinions, Your opinion is the criticism of mcdermott has no basis, my opinion is the criticism of mcdermott has plenty of basis.

You see the tropheys, I agree the tropheys are there. I see the lack of structure, no gameplan, no organisation, clueless attack, soft defence, poor rotation of subs and years of dreadful rugby. You obviously dont see any of that, and although that makes me question your knowledge of the game, i can respect your opinion, something you dont seem to be able to do with mine. You ask for analysis but its not as complicated as that, i watch us play rugby and form my opinion based off what i see. Where is your analysis to prove what i see is wrong? You offered up things like me supporting another team, that im only there for finals and some rubbish about my coaching classes and pass it off as analysis, it wasnt, it was a petulant strop because i dared have a differant opinion about mcdermotts coaching ability than you have.

We agree on the tropheys, the laughton era and the shrug and move on, nothing much else.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member13554No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3357_1596183529.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3357.jpg

Quote: mattsrhinos1978 "The Doug Laughton era was fantastic to watch, like you say, not successful, but always played a good brand of rugby. Loved watching fallon and Iro together on the right edge.'"

Maybe, but I would imagine if this forum was around then the complaining about not winning anything would br absolutely rife and probably by the same people who moan about McDermott.

So, would the moaners swap our trophies for entertaining rugby during the regular season? Would you swap places last year with Castleford? Was the GF win not good?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach320No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Jun 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42205.jpg

Quote: mattsrhinos1978 "Thats a terrible comparison, you probably thought it was intellectual, it wasnt. The gold you refer to is either gold or crap, after analysis you find out one way or another, for a fact, not opinion, fact. We're talking opinions, Your opinion is the criticism of mcdermott has no basis, my opinion is the criticism of mcdermott has plenty of basis.

You see the tropheys, I agree the tropheys are there. I see the lack of structure, no gameplan, no organisation, clueless attack, soft defence, poor rotation of subs and years of dreadful rugby. You obviously dont see any of that, and although that makes me question your knowledge of the game, i can respect your opinion, something you dont seem to be able to do with mine. You ask for analysis but its not as complicated as that, i watch us play rugby and form my opinion based off what i see. Where is your analysis to prove what i see is wrong? You offered up things like me supporting another team, that im only there for finals and some rubbish about my coaching classes and pass it off as analysis, it wasnt, it was a petulant strop because i dared have a differant opinion about mcdermotts coaching ability than you have.

We agree on the tropheys, the laughton era and the shrug and move on, nothing much else.'"

I am stating the success (gold) we’ve had under McD as facts. That backs up my opinion that McD and the team suffer unfair criticism on this board every time we lose.

You keep stating your list of opinions. If your opinions had any basis in fact, you would offer those facts to back them up instead of just listing your opinions and saying “well that’s my opinion and how I see it” as your justification for it.

Let me ask you a question, if we have a lack of structure, no gameplan, no organisation, clueless attack, soft defence, poor rotation of subs and years of dreadful rugby. Would we be the most successful club is SL under the most successful coach in SL?

I say the things I do for comedic effect. Because the opinions you offer, in my opinion, deserve ridicule. That’s my opinion so you can’t now say anything against this because that’s my opinion.

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1752No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: christopher "Maybe, but I would imagine if this forum was around then the complaining about not winning anything would br absolutely rife and probably by the same people who moan about McDermott.

So, would the moaners swap our trophies for entertaining rugby during the regular season? Would you swap places last year with Castleford? Was the GF win not good?'"

Apples and oranges, the laughton era team were competing against one of the best club sides ever, who were a match for even some of the best NRL teams of all time, like the Brisbaine team of that era. We were a great team that played great rugby, i would of loved to have won afew trophies at the time but i could accept We were competing against something special and i enjoyed the rugby we played and the odd time we beat them. Like Dyl, that was when i started loving rugby league and Leeds inparticular, so i very much doubt id of been on here complaining about them.

I wouldnt call people who dont rate mcdermott "moaners" just like i wouldnt call people who rate him fanboys or cheerleaders, we'r all fans of Leeds with different views and different ways of expressing them.

To answer your question, i dont think it has to be one or the other for a club as big as us, i believe we should be well capable of challenging for and winning our fair share of trophies, whilst playing a good standard of entertaining rugby. Would the people who rate mcdermott have enjoyed the rugby we'v played during his time in charge, if we'd lost a couple of those grandfinals or playoff games?

RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1752No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 20177 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: _dyl_ "I am stating the success (gold) we’ve had under McD as facts. That backs up my opinion that McD and the team suffer unfair criticism on this board every time we lose.

You keep stating your list of opinions. If your opinions had any basis in fact, you would offer those facts to back them up instead of just listing your opinions and saying “well that’s my opinion and how I see it” as your justification for it.

Let me ask you a question, if we have a lack of structure, no gameplan, no organisation, clueless attack, soft defence, poor rotation of subs and years of dreadful rugby. Would we be the most successful club is SL under the most successful coach in SL?

I say the things I do for comedic effect. Because the opinions you offer, in my opinion, deserve ridicule. That’s my opinion so you can’t now say anything against this because that’s my opinion.'"

Thought we'd shrugged our shoulders and moved on? How can i take you seriously when you cant make your mind up from one post to the next. Go on, il humour you...

The success had started long before mcdermott became head coach, since he took over the league positions have largley got worse and the rugby dramatically worse, despite the standard of the opposition getting significantly weaker.

Let me ask you a question? How can a coach with an apparant lack of any weakness, guide a club as big as us, to the middle eights two seasons ago and well on our way there this year? Please dont say injuries, every club gets them.

Dont tell fibs, Your giving yourself way too much credit, you say the things you do because your out of your depth in this discussion. Trying to pass them off as comedic effect is silly.

RankPostsTeam
International Star6848No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2023Jul 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
68072_1442575000.jpg
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_68072.jpg

Quote: mattsrhinos1978 "Apples and oranges, the laughton era team were competing against one of the best club sides ever, who were a match for even some of the best NRL teams of all time, like the Brisbaine team of that era. We were a great team that played great rugby, i would of loved to have won afew trophies at the time but i could accept We were competing against something special and i enjoyed the rugby we played and the odd time we beat them. Like Dyl, that was when i started loving rugby league and Leeds inparticular, so i very much doubt id of been on here complaining about them.

I wouldnt call people who dont rate mcdermott "moaners" just like i wouldnt call people who rate him fanboys or cheerleaders, we'r all fans of Leeds with different views and different ways of expressing them.

To answer your question, i dont think it has to be one or the other for a club as big as us, i believe we should be well capable of challenging for and winning our fair share of trophies, whilst playing a good standard of entertaining rugby. Would the people who rate mcdermott have enjoyed the rugby we'v played during his time in charge, if we'd lost a couple of those grandfinals or playoff games?'"

I know i started this about the laughton era saying i loved it to watch but i have to say that if that was in the social media era like now, you would still have got many many people wanting his head on a regular basis. Mainly because we were so starved of success back then and he got so much money to spend and we fell short, i remember he brought in Hanley, Eyres, Mercer, Fallon, Innes, Faimalo, Iro, Tait and others all cost a lot of money and with his reputation for winning trophies at Widnes we all thought it would be a given he would deliver for us.yes looking back the rugby was great, fantastic at times. But lets not pretend there was not serious frustration at the time we couldn't land any trophies as good as wigan were icon_sad.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member13554No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3357_1596183529.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3357.jpg

Quote: mattsrhinos1978 "Apples and oranges, the laughton era team were competing against one of the best club sides ever, who were a match for even some of the best NRL teams of all time, like the Brisbaine team of that era. We were a great team that played great rugby, i would of loved to have won afew trophies at the time but i could accept We were competing against something special and i enjoyed the rugby we played and the odd time we beat them. Like Dyl, that was when i started loving rugby league and Leeds inparticular, so i very much doubt id of been on here complaining about them.

To answer your question, i dont think it has to be one or the other for a club as big as us, i believe we should be well capable of challenging for and winning our fair share of trophies, whilst playing a good standard of entertaining rugby. Would the people who rate mcdermott have enjoyed the rugby we'v played during his time in charge, if we'd lost a couple of those grandfinals or playoff games?'"

Well personally i would call people that have consistently used the same arguments to call for McDermotts head sice june 2011 ‘moaners’ but lets agree to disagree.

The point is we have won those GFs those are facts, the enjoyment of the rugby is opinion.

250 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
250 posts in 18 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

2.73291015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Seth Nikotemo
Trojan Horse
Recent
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
15s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
18s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
BP1
23s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Exeter Rhino
1m
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
1m
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
1m
Film game
Boss Hog
2m
Call for funds
Tony Fax
2m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
3m
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Best Semi
Barstool Pre
TODAY
Ben Condon is a Leopard
Jack Gaskell
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Warriors
Leyther in n
TODAY
Any decent RL reads for me hols
norbellini
TODAY
Championship Play Off Final
PopTart
TODAY
Man of Steel
matt_wire
TODAY
Guest appearance
Kick and cha
TODAY
Squad for HKR
matt_wire
TODAY
Proposed rule changes 2025
tad rhino
TODAY
Fev H Play Off
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Whose going for a beer in Wigan Saturday
Deeeekos
TODAY
Play-off semi-final
Khlav Kalash
TODAY
Coach of the Year
Kevin Turvey
TODAY
Greatest game ever at HJ
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
World Club Challenge
Barstool Pre
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Hull KR Away Play Off Semi
Douglas Blac
TODAY
2025 Squad
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
2024 Season Review
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
McNamara interview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
French Elite 1 season 2024/2025 Thread
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Butcher
TODAY
2025 membership/renewals
Armavinit
TODAY
Hull FC ladies
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Kai
Cokey
TODAY
Travel to hull krdoes the club run coache
moxi1
TODAY
Wakefield v Dons - Sunday 29 September 2024
Wanderer
TODAY
The play-offs
Ckt2487
TODAY
This years play off series
matt_wire
TODAY
Leigh it is
NickyKiss
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Play Off SF
Cokey
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 2,689 ↑30880,12914,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
20:00
Hull KR
v
Warrington
 TOMORROW
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R29
17:30
Wigan
v
Leigh
 Sun 6th Oct
     National Rugby League 2024-R31
09:30
Melbourne
v
Penrith
       League One 2024-R26
15:00
Keighley
v
Hunslet
       Championship 2024-R29
Bradford
v
Featherstone
York
v
Widnes
     Womens Super League 2024-R16
16:30
York V
v
St.HelensW
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 4th Oct
SL
20:00
Hull KR-Warrington
Sat 5th Oct
SL
17:30
Wigan-Leigh
Sun 6th Oct
L1
Keighley-Hunslet
WSL2024
16:30
York V-St.HelensW
NRL
09:30
Melbourne-Penrith
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
Sat 28th Sep
CH 28 Toulouse64-16Batley
SL 28 Warrington23-22St.Helens
NRL 30 Penrith26-6Cronulla
Fri 27th Sep
SL 28 Salford6-14Leigh
NRL 30 Melbourne48-18Sydney
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Warrington 28 761 341 420 42
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Leigh 28 580 404 176 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
Bradford 26 678 387 291 34
York 27 655 469 186 30
Widnes 26 551 475 76 29
Featherstone 26 622 500 122 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22