Jun 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2021Nov 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2244_1299706258.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2244.jpg

Quote: Juan Cornetto "You have chosen to overlook that he has also made positioning errors that let in tries. '"

Really? If so they were very few and far between.

Quote: Juan Cornetto "His defense is usually based on physicality and his attacking runs are certainly not based on silky skills. '"

We are on about Hardaker here aren't we? Y'know, the lad who plays full back? You're not thinking of Ryan Hall?

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman18060No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Hardaker is a superb broken field runner and for that there is a certain amount of physicality required. A good proportion of the breaks he makes are against a retreating defence where he is pin pointing a tired defender and running through him - that requires a certain amount of physicality. Man on man defence he is as good as there is but to stop someone at full pace requires a combination of technique and physical strength - why does Ryan Hall score so many tries even against the best FBs in the world?

Printer is correct in pointing out his personal issues last season and how they may have impacted his form but they were in part self inflicted and that propensity for self destruction should not be discounted when looking at player. He may be great but if he is suspended for 20% of the season that isn't helpful

The second half of the season stats you produced showed his best performances were against 3 of the 4 worst sides in SL he stats against the likes of Saints, Wigan and Catalans weren't so hot? That for me is the real test how does he perform against the best sides?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5526No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Sal Paradise "Hardaker is a superb broken field runner and for that there is a certain amount of physicality required. A good proportion of the breaks he makes are against a retreating defence where he is pin pointing a tired defender and running through him - that requires a certain amount of physicality. Man on man defence he is as good as there is but to stop someone at full pace requires a combination of technique and physical strength - why does Ryan Hall score so many tries even against the best FBs in the world?

Printer is correct in pointing out his personal issues last season and how they may have impacted his form but they were in part self inflicted and that propensity for self destruction should not be discounted when looking at player. He may be great but if he is suspended for 20% of the season that isn't helpful

The second half of the season stats you produced showed his best performances were against 3 of the 4 worst sides in SL he stats against the likes of Saints, Wigan and Catalans weren't so hot? That for me is the real test how does he perform against the best sides?'"

There really is no hope or pleasing some moribund pessimists on here. icon_biggrin.gif

Of all the players' positions that could be considered in need of improvement with a healthier upgrade (halfback and hooker) some have to focus their negativity onto one of our better more valuable players.
As for his skills or supposed lack of them, some of my highlights from last season were Hardaker's beating of Sarginson at HQ, and his beautifully timed tackles on Bowen, Escare and Evans. Physicality indeed icon_neutral.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star11412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

Quote: Sal Paradise "The second half of the season stats you produced showed his best performances were against 3 of the 4 worst sides in SL he stats against the likes of Saints, Wigan and Catalans weren't so hot? That for me is the real test how does he perform against the best sides?'"

Like you agreed with, the 2nd homophobic incident looked to have impacted his form for those remaining games vs Wigan and Catalans.

Earlier in the year he ran for over 200m vs both, scored one of the best individual tries from a Leeds player this year against Wigan and assisted one vs Catalans.....he also scored twice in the cup win over Saints.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Quote: Neruda "his defense is based on technique, im still not sure why you think its based on physicality?
do you think he physically overpowers people in order to stop tries, rather than getting himself in fantastic positions and using skill to get underneath the ball/force the ball out?

whose are, then? or are attacking runs something that you think are based only on physicallity?
his step and change of pace, are they not skills?'"

Let's just establish a couple of things before we go around the houses once again.

1. Hardaker is a very good asset for Leeds and I am not suggesting otherwise. Neither am I suggesting we should swop him or drop him.

2. The discussion was about the claim that ZH is the best FB in SL and also that he should be moved up to SO. Therefore my comments should be taken in this context as an alternative view.

3. Fullback is regarded as one of the real key positions and one that presents some of the best attacking opportunities to create position and space for scoring chances. ZH does create good field position but so often this comes to nothing because he chose not to use an overlap or chose to try and beat another man when a pass would have been better for the team.

3. My use of the word physicality is not meant to denigrate ZH. Rugby is one of the most physical games in the world so having physicality is a great asset. Hardaker's fullback style is in the same mould as Kenny (Bucket) Thornett one of my boyhood heros in our first championship winning side in 1961. He is also in the mould of Wellans another full back whose game is based on physicality but who developed the creative side of his game. However as my rugby experience and tastes matured, I came to appreciate the subtler fullback skills of the likes of ET, Homes, Harris, Webb, Slater & Inglis ( the latter combines great physicality with great skill too). I do believe that ZH's current game is based on great physicality and very good work rate but is deficient in other key skills IMO.

Quote: Neruda "no i didnt, its just something that wasnt raised in any of your posts
i could probably think of a couple of times where zak may have made defensive mistakes
i could probably think of a dozen, if not more, where his last ditch tackles saved tries, not to mention the number of times he took challenged high balls incredibly well'"

My criticism of his defense is a bit picky and was not in my original comments (see point 2 above)

Quote: Neruda "when you look at the stat 'per game', rather than by 'per carry' it paints a diferent picture though, doesnt it?
Wellens made 15 try assists in 26 games, (with some games played at half back) Hardaker made 13 try assists in 21 games.
Hardaker made 102 tackle busts in 21 game, Dorn made 56 in 18 but has a better busts/carry average? LOL
didnt Godinet play hooker of the bench for most of the season bench too?'"

Quote: Neruda "the stats im looking at dont support that at all, i guess because im not looking at 'stat per carry'.
he made 13 try assists and scored 8 tries, which seems about right - he scored or assisted a try on average in every game he played for us
the attacking play i see from him, couple with the (easily best in the league) defensive full back abilities make him for me the best in league at his position.
could he improve in attack? certainly. he cant throw that cut out pass like Webb could, but who in the league can?'"

Stats per game is interesting but without knowing the minutes played is flawed.
Eg1

I agree on the first point but have reservations regarding you other points. We shall see,

Quote: Neruda "i believe all things considered he's the best full back in the league, if you disagree then that's fine.
i know i wouldnt swap him for any other full back in the league right now, and i believe he's still going to get even better.
lets hope we can get him signed up for a few more years yet so we can find out
I would agree he is one of the best in SL but I do not think any of us can be a fair judge as we only see glimpses of the other contenders.

I think that Watkins could be an outstanding attacking FB as IMO he would revel in the extra space and opportunities that this position would give him compared with the restraints of the modern day centre position.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach676
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46111.jpg
:46111.jpg

Quote: Juan Cornetto " [isnip[/i '"

im not gonna address all of your post, just this bit
Quote: Juan Cornetto " Stats per game is interesting but without knowing the minutes played is flawed. '"

not really, we're talking about full backs arent we, so i'd assume most full backs played full back for all the game.
wouldnt it follow that stats per game would make sense then?

if you've picked players who played lots of game time in other positions, then its just a bad comparison isnt it.
i guess 'stats per game' are as flawed as comparing a full backs stats to a rotational hooker's in an effort to make some weird point about Hardaker.

if youre going to do 'stats per carry' why dont you at least include the number of carries and give them some context.

Hardaker made 400 carries, scored 8 tries and made 13 try assists
Russell made 382 carries, scored 3 tries and made 3 try assists

his attacking efficiency shouldnt be conisdered independant of his work rate and role in the team.

also, you said you agreed with Sal that there are 3/4 full backs better than Hardaker in the league
did you agree with him that one was matty russell? lol
if not, could you please name who you think are the better full backs? or did you mean there's 3 or 4 'better passers of the ball' playing at full back in the league?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

Good old JC only using stats that back his claim yet the only stat that really counts is what happens over the whole 80 minutes RL is an 80 minute sport not a per carry one.
Also re-him possibly moving to SO he adapted to FB and i personally think he could adapt/develop into a 6 after listening to Daryl Powell and watching the kid since he joined us.
Is he perfect in all facets of the game no but who is in SL?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.:icons077e_files/5454-3678dentheman-msnicons.jpg

Quote: rhinoms "Good old JC only using stats that back his claim yet the only stat that really counts is what happens over the whole 80 minutes RL is an 80 minute sport not a per carry one.
Also re-him possibly moving to SO he adapted to FB and i personally think he could adapt/develop into a 6 after listening to Daryl Powell and watching the kid since he joined us.
Is he perfect in all facets of the game no but who is in SL?'"

Everyone on here uses stats that suits their argument that's the skill in debate don't see you picking up on Printer selective use of Zac's better stats at the start of the season when it didn't really matter against his stats at the business end of the season?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Quote: nantwichexile "There really is no hope or pleasing some moribund pessimists on here. You ignore the errors typically balanced approached nantwich shame you don't have the same positive attitude to other players!! icon_biggrin.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Quote: Neruda "im not gonna address all of your post, just this bit
not really, we're talking about full backs arent we, so i'd assume most full backs played full back for all the game.
wouldnt it follow that stats per game would make sense then?'"

So I take it that the points you are not addressing are because you now agree with me on these points!

It will never make sense to put 'per game' stats ahead of 'per carry' stats if you are studying the individual skills aspect of a player. If one player has more opportunities with the ball than another player in a game this has to be taken into consideration. I do not have the number of games played for all the other fullbacks otherwise I would have included these stats too

Quote: Neruda "if you've picked players who played lots of game time in other positions, then its just a bad comparison isnt it.'"

I didn't pick players especially - I just recorded all those classed as full backs and there are enough of them who were regular fullbacks to prove my point.

Quote: Neruda "i guess 'stats per game' are as flawed as comparing a full backs stats to a rotational hooker's in an effort to make some weird point about Hardaker.'"

It maybe a weird point to those who choose to see Hardaker in the 'Kings new clothes' but the discussion was about Hardaker's lack of passing, kicking and I would add decision making skills and if he had the right skill-set to make a 6.

Quote: Neruda "if youre going to do 'stats per carry' why dont you at least include the number of carries and give them some context.

Hardaker made 400 carries, scored 8 tries and made 13 try assists
Russell made 382 carries, scored 3 tries and made 3 try assists'"

The stats are available for all to see on the SL website. In my previous post I have converted them to averages to prove my point about Hardakers lack of attacking skills when compared to other FBs in SL.

I note above you choose to publish season figures for just Hardaker and Russell. Why not others? But seeing how you mentioned it lets see how Zak compares?

eg1 Escare made 284 carries, scored 27 tries and made 16 try assists, also compared to Hardaker he made 17 more tackles, one less tackle bust, more than double the clean breaks and more than a metre average metre gain at 9.24m

eg2

Not sure of the point you are making here?

Quote: Neruda "also, you said you agreed with Sal that there are 3/4 full backs better than Hardaker in the league
did you agree with him that one was matty russell? lol
if not, could you please name who you think are the better full backs? or did you mean there's 3 or 4 'better passers of the ball' playing at full back in the league?'"

Take a look at the above figures and you will see there is quite a choice who would appear to have better all round attacking credentials in what most coaches see as an attacking position.

I have never put forward Russell as better or worse than Hardaker

I would remind you of my original point which was:
"Most of the other FBs in SL have better try scoring, try assist and clean break averages which is one of the reasons Leeds were below par on attack last season. Sure Hardaker returns the ball strongly but not cleverly enough IMO. It is what you do with the ball that counts"

I think I have provided sufficient back up information to prove my point.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg

Quote: rhinoms "Good old JC only using stats that back his claim yet the only stat that really counts is what happens over the whole 80 minutes RL is an 80 minute sport not a per carry one.
Is he perfect in all facets of the game no but who is in SL?'"

If you look at my last post you will see I have also used the total stats for the season which confirms the same message given in the stats per carry which is that Zak lags behind several other fullbacks when total attacking performances figures and average per carry figures are compared in the three key attacking areas of try scoring, creating tries for others and making clean breaks. That does not make him a bad full back but it does show that he has a lot of improvement to make just to get on an attacking par with several other fullbacks.

Of course he has the time to improve and develop his game and I hope he does.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach676
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
46111.jpg
:46111.jpg

Quote: Juan Cornetto "snip'"

per carry stats are laughable and i cant be d to even argue over it

you tried to compare Zaks attacking stats to those of a substitute hooker without even noticing LOL
tell me again how we cant compare full-backs stats per game because they all play different minutes?

Quote: Juan Cornetto "I note above you choose to publish season figures for just Hardaker and Russell. Why not others?'"

i didnt put stats other than Hardakers and Russells because they were the ones with a comparable number of carries?

Quote: Juan Cornetto "Take a look at the above figures and you will see there is quite a choice who would appear to have better all round attacking credentials'"

so which 3 or 4 players did you agree were at least as good or better than Hardaker?
or just dodge the question again i guess

Quote: Juan Cornetto "I think I have provided sufficient back up information to prove my point. when i make the stats 'per carry' because all full backs play different minutes and 'per game' averages are wrong'"

RankPostsTeam
Club Owner28186No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200321 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2016Aug 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Transparent Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif
"As you travel through life don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin [url:2cg5oc2o]http://twitter.com/AndyGilder[/url:2cg5oc2o] [url:2cg5oc2o]http://fromthewesternterrace.blogspot.co.uk[/url:2cg5oc2o] This week: Four keys to a Rhinos win in the WCC:Transparent Backgrounds/Waldorf.gif

If RL was played on a laptop, Football Manager style, then stats would be paramount. It's not. There's more to a performance than the measurables.

That said, have you got any stats on errors, out of interest Juan? Say maybe security under the high ball, or kicks taken on the full? Areas where Hardaker is particularly strong and I would guess he'll compare very favourably to other full backs in the competition. Or are we just selectively using stats that support your point of view again?

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection." 23/08/2014:

Quote: Sal Paradise "Everyone on here uses stats that suits their argument that's the skill in debate don't see you picking up on Printer selective use of Zac's better stats at the start of the season when it didn't really matter against his stats at the business end of the season?'"

You questioned whether he could play well against the better teams like Wigan, Saints and Catalans. I showed he has done.....pretty straight forward.

RankPostsTeam
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Jul 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

I think Juan is still a bit bitter because he was the only one who thought BJB should've been FB ahead of Hardaker.

263 posts in 19 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
263 posts in 19 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.296875:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Accounts
the fax in a
Recent
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
Recent
TV Games - Not Hull
bonaire
Recent
Rumours and signings v9
Zig
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Planning for next season
Jack Gaskell
26s
Off Contract 2025
ArthurClues
33s
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
RockNRolla
40s
This weeks disciplinary
MorePlaymake
41s
ALL NEW 49ERS ERA LEEDS UTD THREAD
tad rhino
51s
Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
NickyKiss
54s
Squad for London
karetaker
54s
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
1m
Rumours thread
jonh
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
TODAY
Squad for London
karetaker
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Crosswire
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
faxcar
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Wigan Bull
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,148 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20