JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Juan Cornetto "Your assessment is all too simplistic. These days in SL it is becoming all too easy for a side to run away with it in the first 20 or 30 minutes. A few errors, a few bad calls from officials lead to handing over crucial possession and therefore the all important momentum to a side in form.

Scores do not always truly reflect the full 80 minutes and with the odd exception Leeds have not been “thrashed” on a regular basis.

The “poor technique” and “bad discipline” have been evident for long before BMcD was appointed and these same players with all their faults have a very impressive and remarkable record which includes another GF victory last year and this season a WCC victory under this coach.

Anyone who has coached will realise the difficulty of trying to change deep routed habits and personality disorders in established players let alone international stars.

You also state that a “lack of (visible) coaching” is to blame for these many “thrashings” Quite what you mean by this I do not know. And would you like to provide evidence you have to substantiate your accusations?

I do not seek to paper over any cracks but neither do I put the blame on our coach for poor form from senior players. The disgraceful abuse of a man who has proven his abilities and is doing his best is really the pits

Sorry my spelling of batten upset you but I guess I must have thought a piece of timber is appropriate when trying to understand ‘woodentops’ icon_wink.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Nantwichexile - I don't agree that rugby league is a simple game. Football, I would say, is a simple game - there is relative transparency in each pass of the ball and each play, but in rugby league, analysis of the performance allows us to understand better where we went wrong and/or where we played well. I frequently go to the game and watch it back on my Sky+ later, and often see things that during game time you can't see due to distance from the field or focus being elsewhere.

No-one enjoys a thrashing, but I wouldn't be getting too despondent about the two we've had this year; they were nowhere near what we've shown we are capable of, both at the end of this season and with a few good performances earlier this season, it was almost like we just didn't turn up. What you need to remember is that EVERYONE, every single team wants to turn us over so of course they raise their game against us, so when WE win, I don't expect a thrashing, I just expect a good performance. Where we have thrashed teams in the last 18 months it was the smaller clubs and I don't think anyone took confidence from the score alone, but the performance itself.

In terms of McDermott "showing strength", who would you suggest he drops and why? How many players do you think he should drop all in one go? If he did this, would you be happy, or would you be upset if the young replacements got thrashed? The squad of approximately 30 first teamers, as I hope you are aware, really only contains 21/22 at most who are of week-in, week-out standard, plus a couple of academy players who you might hope to give a game or two to. I've said this in earlier posts but I can't see how dropping any of the senior players is going to help anything; what they need now is a decent performance and the confidence they can take from that.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5526No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: rhinowinorlose "Nantwichexile - I don't agree that rugby league is a simple game. Football, I would say, is a simple game - there is relative transparency in each pass of the ball and each play, but in rugby league, analysis of the performance allows us to understand better where we went wrong and/or where we played well. I frequently go to the game and watch it back on my Sky+ later, and often see things that during game time you can't see due to distance from the field or focus being elsewhere.

No-one enjoys a thrashing, but I wouldn't be getting too despondent about the two we've had this year; they were nowhere near what we've shown we are capable of, both at the end of this season and with a few good performances earlier this season, it was almost like we just didn't turn up. What you need to remember is that EVERYONE, every single team wants to turn us over so of course they raise their game against us, so when WE win, I don't expect a thrashing, I just expect a good performance. Where we have thrashed teams in the last 18 months it was the smaller clubs and I don't think anyone took confidence from the score alone, but the performance itself.

In terms of McDermott "showing strength", who would you suggest he drops and why? How many players do you think he should drop all in one go? If he did this, would you be happy, or would you be upset if the young replacements got thrashed? The squad of approximately 30 first teamers, as I hope you are aware, really only contains 21/22 at most who are of week-in, week-out standard, plus a couple of academy players who you might hope to give a game or two to. I've said this in earlier posts but I can't see how dropping any of the senior players is going to help anything; what they need now is a decent performance and the confidence they can take from that.'"

Players don't need to be dropped completely....you could for example drop the over-used knackered Sinfield and Peacock to the bench whilst starting Ward and Singleton. Webb needs dropping because of his petulance, allowing high bombs to bounce.... and to see what we might start with next year. Hardaker is not succeeding at LC: it seems prudent to allow him time at FB with perhaps Keinhorst given a run at LC (or Chisholm on the left wing with Hall moved inside). We know Ablett can cover if all else fails. Kirke needs dropping in favour of Daniel Smith perhaps. We need to stop pretending Lee Smith can regain his pre-RU form......at least in the outside backs. At best use him at FB or in the middle and develop any remaining talent there.

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I agree that Sinfield and Peacock could do with a rest, and while I would perhaps start Ward (on occassion), I would only bring Singleton off the bench - we have other props who would deserve to start (Richard Moore for me). I don't agree that Webb needs dropping, he might not have played well in his brief stint last week but as I say earlier in this thread, he's made a number of tries this year with some brilliant passes and creation of opportunity so at the very least, the good weighs the same as the bad. Hardaker is not playing to his best at the moment but I thought he was outstanding filling in at fullback last week, I certainly wouldn't put Lee Smith there over him. Keinhorst will hopefully get a couple of games before the end of the season but again, I wouldn't just drop him in the deep end and play him every week (I outline why in previous posts). The same would go for Dan Smith, but again, we've got some really good competition at prop (JP, Leuluai, Bailey, Moore, Griffin and Singleton without including Kirke) so there's no need to be playing him every week.

This being said... you haven't said how Mac would be showing strength by doing any of this?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5526No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: rhinowinorlose "I agree that Sinfield and Peacock could do with a rest, and while I would perhaps start Ward (on occassion), I would only bring Singleton off the bench - we have other props who would deserve to start (Richard Moore for me). I don't agree that Webb needs dropping, he might not have played well in his brief stint last week but as I say earlier in this thread, he's made a number of tries this year with some brilliant passes and creation of opportunity so at the very least, the good weighs the same as the bad. Hardaker is not playing to his best at the moment but I thought he was outstanding filling in at fullback last week, I certainly wouldn't put Lee Smith there over him. Keinhorst will hopefully get a couple of games before the end of the season but again, I wouldn't just drop him in the deep end and play him every week (I outline why in previous posts). The same would go for Dan Smith, but again, we've got some really good competition at prop (JP, Leuluai, Bailey, Moore, Griffin and Singleton without including Kirke) so there's no need to be playing him every week.

This being said... you haven't said how Mac would be showing strength by doing any of this?'"

Richard Moore maybe...but I would always prioritise the kids with a longer future if feasible. I agree about Webb's try creating abilities, but the fact is he is leaving at the end of the season can actually do anything about it....UNLESS you are Brian of course icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2012Jun 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

I can't agree with prioritising the younger kids - if a player has worked his backside off to play well, he should be rewarded for that whatever his age. The kids are the future of the Club but we also have a responsibility to give them time to get used to Superleague, and it's better if (certainly on debut) they can come off the bench on say 25-30 minutes at the earliest when *hopefully* the opposition is a little more tired. I agree it's worth seeing what our options are for next season, especially if the injury Webb picked up last week is going to keep him out. When I talked about playing young lads every week, I assumed when you suggested dropping players that you meant for a longer period of time than just one game.

I don't think it seems like the senior players are in charge at the moment - I think Mac's shown great strength in shaking things up a bit and playing Burrow at hooker, as one example. Obviously we've played the big 3 twice this year already (Saints, Wigan and Warrington) and those are the games that you just can't afford to drop any senior players for; one because it would be a big ask for any youngster making a debut, and two because at any time our senior players could click and change the game. We need to keep faith with these guys for the rest of the year for that very reason, though we've got a few fixtures coming up (Wakey on Monday, London in a couple of weeks, and Wakey again at the end of July) where we could rest a couple and play a few young lads. Giving a good performance against any team will lift the players and should give them the confidence they'll need in the run up to the end of the season and through the play-offs.

Totally respect what you say about this debate, but the debate is ultimately about Mac as a coach, and I've been happy to spend the time this week defending him; I can't tell you how frustrated I've been with some of the non-reasoned and highly personal abuse I've heard (though I've tried throughout this thread)! I can also tell you it would take some highly taxing physical and mental changes for me to be Brian McDermott!!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

How long do you accept below standard -performances from "senior players" before they become droppable??
How long as an elite coach should it take to change clear weakness' within our defensive structure?
How long before it's deemed reasonable to question a coaches selections ,tactics or lack of and blind faith in things that clearly aren't working?
How far do you have to run ageing Props into the ground before rotating them?
Good performances against Wakey ,Cas and London will only be looking to cover the ever widening cracks within our set up this year and won't do anything to address the previous lack of even looking like a challenging team against the likes of ST's and the Pies!!
Whatever defence you and JC put up for the coach ,team ,tackle bags and hot dog vender the questions and criticisims are very VALID and carry weight with more evidence to back those!!
Now there are some tough calls needed and burying yer head in the sand ,throwing cliche's about and hoping we come good isn't gonna work.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach11658
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35138.jpg
Fat people are harder to kidnap.:35138.jpg

Quote: rhinoms "How long do you accept below standard -performances from "senior players" before they become droppable??
How long as an elite coach should it take to change clear weakness' within our defensive structure?
How long before it's deemed reasonable to question a coaches selections ,tactics or lack of and blind faith in things that clearly aren't working?
Good performances against Wakey ,Cas and London will only be looking to cover the ever widening cracks within our set up this year and won't do anything to address the previous lack of even looking like a challenging team against the likes of ST's and the Pies!!
Whatever defence you and JC put up for the coach ,team ,tackle bags and hot dog vender the questions and criticisims are very VALID and carry weight with more evidence to back those!!
Now there are some tough calls needed and burying yer head in the sand ,throwing cliche's about and hoping we come good isn't gonna work.'"

This.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark and a handful of top draw performances at the business end of the season simply masks the facts that we have an ageing and tired looking pack, a full back that is either sublime or woeful and a management team who seem to insist on playing players out of their natural positions .

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5526No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2019Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: rhinoms "How long do you accept below standard -performances from "senior players" before they become droppable??
Now there are some tough calls needed and burying yer head in the sand ,throwing cliche's about and hoping we come good isn't gonna work.'"

I could not (and indeed did not) put it any better myself. eusa_clap.gif

Being the incontrovertible dedicated supporter you are I do hope the powers that be will listen to to the likes of these concerns rather than complacently placate themselves with the ever patient acolytes who would slavishly follow the team unquestioningly ...whatever the warning signs.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

rhinowinorlose?

I suppose I am, and in probabability will belucky to live long enough to continue being a ticket holder as long as i already have been. And yes the value given has decreased but it's certainly less hassle having one and would agree with g1 that the match itself is only a part of being a regular attender. I'm probably less of a fan'atic' either being older or realising that you can be poor in parts and win the title.

The golden period though was 2004 up to the finals of 2005 as we had a period of consistency and exciting play.

After the final losses came a justification of pacing a season though i think there's a big differencebetween losing a game due to rotation and woefully underperforming

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4934
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022Dec 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
40515_1330766741.jpg
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you! - Winston Churchill:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_40515.jpg

Quote: nantwichexile ""Simplistic" ? Why bother trying to analyse performances in such great depth ? As others have stated, RL is a simple game......at times we [ihave[/i been crap. Simple.

"Not thrashed on a regular basis" ? Depends how one defines 'regular' I guess. It has been too 'regular' for me personally this season. For a team perceived to be within the top echelons of SL I would suggest that this season the 'thrashings' have been [ivery[/i 'regular' ....how many times have Wigan/Warrington/Saints conversely been 'thrashed' by Leeds this season or indeed these last couple of seasons ?

..."difficulty of trying to change deep routed habits" ? So are you conceding McDermott is not up to the job ? I would have thought the easiest way to achieve this would be to show strength and drop anybody not listening to instructions ? Forgive my naievity. but isn't that why you have a squad of approx 30 first teamers ? No point is there (surely?) if the first 17-20 are going to be selected despite these "deep routed habits" ?? Seems pretty weak to me.

You can be excused for your faux pas if you were able to conjure up some batonburg cake to share....good luck on that one

I just think your solutions are too reactionary and you are unfair in blaming our champion coach for everything. It is sport remember and we have a team of imperfect humans. To drop all proven established players and replace them with the youngsters is plain irresponsible.

(Oh and by the way... it's naivety)

DHM
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach8893
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Apr 2024Apr 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
25511_1478008518.jpg
"Well, I think in Rugby League if you head butt someone there's normally some repercusions":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_25511.jpg

Quote: rhinowinorlose "the debate is ultimately about Mac as a coach, and I've been happy to spend the time this week defending him; I can't tell you how frustrated I've been with some of the non-reasoned and highly personal abuse I've heard (though I've tried throughout this thread)! '"

This I completely agree with, and it is a debate about his capability as a coach. He's a guy doing his job honestly and to the best of his ability, he's a decent guy and I believe has a lot to offer the club. He got a lot of stick last year for the rubber glove and the floodlight incidents and I thought that was all nonsense. Last year he defended Bailey brilliantly in the press after the Hudds incident and was a credit to the club in his after match interview at the CC final.
But is he the right person to be making certain crucial decisions at the club with regard to the team and the squad development? tvoc points out - quite correctly - that his previous head coaching record is one of decline. Now there may be mitigating factors, there are certainly things at Leeds that he has inherited that have not made the job easy. But given that there needs to be a particular job done at Leeds with regards to a squad that is slowly losing established leaders to the inevitable passing of years then the question "is McDermott the right man for the task" is what we are talking about. In the opinion of many he isn't, and as he has no actual track record for doing the job needed successfuly. We appear to be losing ground this year and looking more and more disorganised, so it might be fair to say we need someone else to make these decisions.

I believe much the same as G1, that we have a solid club - the best foundation in the game, manageed superbly well, we have a good squad with some of the best players ever to wear a Leeds shirt -although some are now in the twighlight of their careers, and some highly promising young players. How we go from here is down to the skills of the leader. You obviously believe Brian is the right guy, others don't. The personal abuse for McD is not required to debate this point and I don't think he deserves it.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

we need a 2002 cull at some point.

people say need the golden days of danny 6 , rob 7 , kev 13

there has to be a time of thanks but no thabks they are all 30, and extending contracts of 35 year old props ? remember jeffosaurus

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1488No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2024Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: DHM "I believe much the same as G1, that we have a solid club - the best foundation in the game, manageed superbly well, we have a good squad with some of the best players ever to wear a Leeds shirt -although some are now in the twighlight of their careers, and some highly promising young players. How we go from here is down to the skills of the leader. You obviously believe Brian is the right guy, others don't. The personal abuse for McD is not required to debate this point and I don't think he deserves it.'"

Did he or gary choose his no2?

Is his no2 there for his usefulness or because he's his best mate?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7380
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2024Oct 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2074_1714824298.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2074.jpg

There's a difference between questioning the selections & tactics of the coach (which I'm all for), and proclaiming him unfit for the job (for which he deserves some latitude in light of the GF & WCC).

As for 'burying yer head in the sand, throwing cliches about and hoping we come good' not working, what pray tell do you propose we do as fans of the club? Kidnap Kath H and not return her until McDermott is sacked and Craig Bellamy appointed with Wayne Bennett as his assistant?! Last time I checked none of the regular posters on here are board members. For all the collective apoplexy on this forum it isn't going to change anything. Yes, the team is under-performing, big deal, that's the nature of sport. Recent comments from GH suggest he's hardly happy with the situation, but wisely he's giving the team until the end of the season before wielding the axe prematurely.

164 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
164 posts in 12 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

1.66015625:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
NRL
Deadcowboys1
54m
Rumours thread
Trojan Horse
58m
Awards
Trojan Horse
60m
Transfer Talk V5
cheekydiddle
Recent
Grand final Tickets
MattyB
Recent
Has anyone got any idea what is going on
Deadcowboys1
Recent
Recruitment rumours and links
rubber ducki
Recent
Film game
Boss Hog
Recent
Play-off Semi Final Toulouse A
Wigan Bull
Recent
Refs referring it to video as a try or not
MorePlaymake
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
rubber ducki
1m
Wigan Bull
1m
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fightback To Secure Grand Final Spot
Uncle Rico
1m
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
excruciating
2m
OUT 2025 Leon Ruan - Released
excruciating
2m
MorePlaymake
3m
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
ratticusfinc
3m
NRL
Deadcowboys1
4m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
5m
Grand final Tickets
MattyB
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Has anyone got any idea what is going on
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Awards
Trojan Horse
TODAY
dan russell confirmed 2 year contract
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Wigan Bull
TODAY
2025 Catalans Dragons Kit
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Oli Leyland confirmed 2 year deal
MorePlaymake
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Grand Final
Wire Weaver
TODAY
Transfer Talk V5
cheekydiddle
TODAY
OUT 2025 Leon Ruan - Released
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Cooper Jenkins - Expires 2026
christopher
TODAY
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
Emagdnim13
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
FoxyRhino
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
TODAY
NRL
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth Consecutive Title
RLFANS News
TODAY
Seeking favourite images from grounds - past or present
retrosports
TODAY
Grand final Tickets
MattyB
TODAY
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Grand Final Place
Wildthing
TODAY
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Questions for Ste Mills
Butcher
TODAY
Decision on the field
Trainman
TODAY
Who do you want to win the Grand Final
ratticusfinc
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.64M 2,773 80,13414,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Sat 12th Oct
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R30
18:00
Hull KR
v
Wigan
 Sun 13th Oct
       Championship 2024-R30
15:00
Swinton
v
Hunslet
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Bradford
 Sun 27th Oct
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
 Sat 2nd Nov
     Womens Internationals 2024-R2
12:00
ENGLAND W
v
WALES W
     Mens Internationals 2024-R3
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 13th Oct
CH
Swinton-Hunslet
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
Sun 29th Sep
L1 25 Rochdale26-46Hunslet
CH 28 Barrow24-26Widnes
CH 28 Bradford50-0Swinton
CH 28 Dewsbury28-8Sheffield
CH 28 Wakefield72-6Doncaster
CH 28 Whitehaven23-20Halifax
CH 28 York16-6Featherstone
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22