JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Aug 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
1122_1318449976.jpg
Someday everything is gonna be different, When I paint my masterpiece ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://jerrychicken.wordpress.com/:k4m40udg]The Jerry Chicken Blog Page[/url:k4m40udg] ------------------------------------------------------ [url=http://www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/gary_kitchen_2:k4m40udg]BUY MY ART ONLINE AT ARTGALLERY.CO.UK[/url:k4m40udg] [url=https://theartonlinegallery.com/artist/garykitch/:k4m40udg]AT THE RIPPINGHAM GALLERY[/url:k4m40udg] .................................................................... [url=http://art-profiles.com/gary-kitchen/:k4m40udg]ART PROFILE[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://twitter.com/GaryKitch:k4m40udg]On Twitter[/url:k4m40udg] ................................................................... [url=http://www.facebook.com/gary.kitchen2:k4m40udg]On Facebook[/url:k4m40udg] ...................................................................:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_1122.jpg

Quote: El Barbudo "Course it matters, you're just moving the goalposts there.
They had to come down anyway, its a football ground really.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life. Handle every situation like a dog. If you can't Eat it or Chew it. Pee on it and Walk Away. "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin. " Anuerin Bevan:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19170.jpg

Quote: rhinoms "Bright enough not to go to a RL game to cause trouble and act like a tw#* year after year and then have even more brainless t#*ts try and defend it.
Not one person has defended what happened, in fact quite the opposite has happened. Both sets of fans have called for name and shame and life time bans, in fact if you had read about it you would know it was a Hull fan who grabbed hold of the idiot for the stewards to deal with and another Hull fan who has given this idiots details to both Clubs and the press.

What I will defend is what the club are doing to try and sort out the small element that we have. YOu have obviously ignored my previous post regarding the way in which the club have gone about making the KC a better place. I have regular meetings with the Stadium Manager and know for a fact that what has been implemented ie no alcohol in seats, reserved seating etc is working very well.

So instead of being a keyboard warrior why don't you try and come up with ideas about how incidents like this can be tackled?

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach24319
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
11400_1493633977.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_11400.gif

You could have banned drink and shut that corner years ago.its that simple.
The away scum element is far more difficult

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2359
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2021Feb 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
19170_1432331165.jpg
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. When you rescue a dog, you gain a heart for life. Handle every situation like a dog. If you can't Eat it or Chew it. Pee on it and Walk Away. "No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin. " Anuerin Bevan:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_19170.jpg

Quote: tad rhino "You could have banned drink and shut that corner years ago.its that simple.
The away scum element is far more difficult'"

You have never been allowed to take drink to your seat at the KC Stadium for both rugby and football until last season and the SMC decided to trial it for rugby for a season to bring us in line with every other stadium. I have talked with the Stadium Manager and he says the number of "incidents" last year nearly tripled, so for the last season (2011) they banned it again. So for 8 years out of the 9 years we have been at the KC, alcohol in seats wasn't a factor.

As for chav corner, I agree its been a long time coming but the Club finally saw sense to take action.

Bal
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member12512
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2825_1368992607.jpg
If you are interested in Building Information Modelling (BIM). PM me.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2825.jpg

Quote: EmmaMur01 "Where in my post did I say that Leeds fans were not causing trouble? I will make it simple for you.

1). Hull started it by throwing missiles.
2). Your decent fans had enough of the scum and tried to sort it out.

Easier for you? icon_rolleyes.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

Quote: Hull White Star "Not one person has defended what happened, in fact quite the opposite has happened. Both sets of fans have called for name and shame and life time bans, in fact if you had read about it you would know it was a Hull fan who grabbed hold of the idiot for the stewards to deal with and another Hull fan who has given this idiots details to both Clubs and the press.

What I will defend is what the club are doing to try and sort out the small element that we have. YOu have obviously ignored my previous post regarding the way in which the club have gone about making the KC a better place. I have regular meetings with the Stadium Manager and know for a fact that what has been implemented ie no alcohol in seats, reserved seating etc is working very well.

So instead of being a keyboard warrior why don't you try and come up with ideas about how incidents like this can be tackled?'"

If you're too blind to see the "excuses" all over this thread then i suggest you get yer specs changed flower.
As for been a "Keyboard Warrior" who's away support have brought grief with them to Headingley for years and still it goes on?
How about you stop the pi$$ heads getting on your coaches and enforce a strict no drinking rule to and from the games?
How about at the 1st sign of grief you sort the scum bags out?
As for the KC well done it's only taken X amount of years to sort the bleedin obvious problems out but what has that got to do with the away trouble?
Oh and just so we are very clear I are'nt the scum causing trouble with a Hull shirt on nor does it take place in the vicinty of where i stand the problem is all yours and your clubs as far as the Hull trouble stands.
Of course we should stop scoring tries against that pile 'o' dung team of yours and stop singing because "what else do we expect".
Also a chav bint taunting the away end is just enough to insight the grief because any restraint is then nullified and it's fair game to kick off isn't it?
Oh and Bal it's not a witch hunt just the annual thread about trouble when Hull are at "insert away SL ground".

Bal
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2825_1368992607.jpg
If you are interested in Building Information Modelling (BIM). PM me.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_2825.jpg

Quote: EmmaMur01 "Again. Like the last time we played you, and the time before, and the time before, etc. See the pattern?
Yes, I remember you been on your little high horse then as well, ironically even after it was proven that Leeds fans had been involved in missle throwning as well as Hull fans. The higher you get, the further you fall - or are you suggesting that no 20 year old somethings get drunk and make an idiot of themselves from Leeds?

A Criminology expert would find your suggestion that there is a pattern laughable. Hull fans equally stopped the trouble, apparently in greater numbers. Your statement is like the idiots that suggested that the riots in the UK were a fault of the young, or that cultural problems with "young black men" were the cause, at the same time as young black men were out on the street with brushes cleaning up and by a vast vast majority hard working people - your brush is way to wide, simplistic and sullied by a wish for a good which hunt, or worst genuine prejudice. There are problems with elements of most groups, my example of the riots is just an example of that net been cast way to wide, i.e. there is a cultural problem with an element of the group, not the whole group. There are kids that drink too much in among the Hull fans, its not the fault of the Hull fans when they act like idiots - its our reaction to those incidents, and in the past we have been one of the most pro-active groups of supporters going, including fan charters, issuing life bans, naming and shaming (look at the Hull forum in reaction to this incident) and in this most recent incident actively stopping the trouble.

One idiot getting drunk is not an indication of cultural problems within the Hull supporters, nor the Hull supporters fault as you suggested in orginally quoted post. Well, no more than say it was your fault as somebody from Leeds that there was a fight in Leeds City last Saturday night. You'll probably point to past incidents, but you can only draw a pattern if the incidents involved the same people, or at least the same group of people - and that does not exist here, probably largely because of previous efforts. It can only be suggested that it is a problem with Hull fans per-se if encouraged by Hull fans, but they were actually stopped by Hull fans - contridicting the whole premise. So we are back to what it actually was, an idiot, who happened to be from Hull, who had too much to drink and made a prat of himself. Unfortunetly, something that happens a lot, everywhere. Maybe its "humans fault"?

The RFL will likely fine Hull FC for the trouble at Leeds, a daft situation meant to appease people like yourself with a sense of misplaced justice. Aim for those actually responsible.

Bal
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2825_1368992607.jpg

Quote: rhinoms "If you're too blind to see the "excuses" all over this thread then i suggest you get yer specs changed flower.
As for been a "Keyboard Warrior" who's away support have brought grief with them to Headingley for years and still it goes on?
How about you stop the pi$$ heads getting on your coaches and enforce a strict no drinking rule to and from the games?
How about at the 1st sign of grief you sort the scum bags out?
As for the KC well done it's only taken X amount of years to sort the bleedin obvious problems out but what has that got to do with the away trouble?
Oh and just so we are very clear I are'nt the scum causing trouble with a Hull shirt on nor does it take place in the vicinty of where i stand the problem is all yours and your clubs as far as the Hull trouble stands.
Of course we should stop scoring tries against that pile 'o' dung team of yours and stop singing because "what else do we expect".
Also a chav bint taunting the away end is just enough to insight the grief because any restraint is then nullified and it's fair game to kick off isn't it?
Oh and Bal it's not a witch hunt just the annual thread about trouble when Hull are at "insert away SL ground".'"

Deary me. Don't buy a copy of the Daily Mail tomorrow - you'll possibly explode with outrage.

Quote: rhinoms "How about you stop the pi$$ heads getting on your coaches and enforce a strict no drinking rule to and from the games?'"

Do we know that all the trouble makers came on coach? I'll take your suggestion further. All people everywhere who has had a drink should be stopped from travelling either by plane, train, coach, private car - perhaps even by bike. All public houses between Hull and Leeds should be closed and a general wide alert should be issued to all pubs, bars and off liciences throughout the land, you know, just in case. Oh crap, we should close all supermarkets and any were people can buy a can of beer, so garages and corner shops, they'll have to go as well.

Quote: rhinoms "How about at the 1st sign of grief you sort the scum bags out?'"

You mean like Hull fans stopping an incident? rlI'll pass your suggestion onrl

Quote: rhinoms "Oh and Bal it's not a witch hunt just the annual thread about trouble when Hull are at "insert away SL ground".'"

See my post above. The very reason these problems occur is because it can't be attributed to "Hull fans" and therefore it is a exactly that, a which hunt based on prejudice - which has resulted in the ridiculous situation of you getting upset and irriate at Hull supporters on a forum who have had nothing to do with the trouble, nor are defending it.

Bal
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2021Oct 2021LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
2825_1368992607.jpg

Quote: ryano "Evidence? No?

Why do Bradford prefer to lose a lucrative income stream when you're in town that they don't appear to with any other club? Perhaps the powers that be should take a closer look at drinking on coaches..'"

Stopping drinking on coaches is a reasonable idea - but Hull FC only run a small number of the official coaches. People also travel by train and car. You can't stop people drinking on there. Like my post to the irriate posters above, the question is, where do you stop?

Also, I'll never be a fan of restricting the rights of people for the criminal acts of a minority. Why should people who don't cause any trouble be stopped from having a cold beer on a match day? Do we close down nightclubs on a Friday and Saturday night because a a handful of morons can't handle their drink? Although, I do support measures that makes binge drinking more difficult.

Perhaps, like with a bar owner, drunks shouldn't be let into the ground in the first place? That is a far more better firewall in my opinion, although still not perfect.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach22777
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2020Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

//www.pngnrlbid.com [quote="bUsTiNyAbALLs":9q9d2t35]Do not converse with me you filthy minded deviant.[/quote:9q9d2t35] [quote="vastman":9q9d2t35]My rage isn't impotent luv, I'm frothing at the mouth actually.[/quote:9q9d2t35]:

Quote: pmarrow "Ladies and Gents meet RLfans resident poop talker.

How can you consistently speak poop and believe it smokey ?
'"
The fact you think it is poop only makes it more likely that what I am saying is correct.
Quote: pmarrow "You really believe Opposition players swearing at supporters knowing they have also had a drink won't spark an incident. Get in the real world will you, your fans are just as scummy as some of ours.
'"
I think anybody who wants to blame somebody swearing at them for 'sparking an incident' is a moron and really doesnt need people defending them, they need someone to explain what it is to be a responsible human adult. BTW they arent my fans. Im confident none of them where there supporting me. I'm not responsible for their actions.
Quote: pmarrow "Sat there thinking your all perfect with your six fingers.'"
If we are sinking to that level your mum knows where the other four are...... And she is comfortable with your description of me as perfect!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach19234No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2016Feb 2016LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
35376_1277564281.gif
[img:35s0tdes]http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/12/34/74/45/lr200913.gif[/img:35s0tdes]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_35376.gif

Whether ALL the trouble makers come on a coach is irrellevant it will send a further message and encourage more of you "outraged true FC fans" to stop the sh#*-heads because lets face it it's gone on long enough and your lot have turned a "blind eye" more often than not.
Oh and just so we are clear i aren't upset i just call it how i see it and again like the other poster if you can't see the posts trying to justify or defend it happening then again get some new specs.
As for a Witch hunt how long have you lot blamed Hull City fans for the trouble that's followed your team around?
The fact remains that once again Fans under the "Hull FC" banner have been involved in crowd trouble during an away SL fixture and no amount of "what you've done at the KC" will change that will it?

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member17230No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200222 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Nov 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
3043_1291817917.jpg
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_3043.jpg

Quote: SmokeyTA "If we are sinking to that level your mum knows where the other four are...... And she is comfortable with your description of me as perfect!'"

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Smokey, thank you, for posting the best post ever on rlfans. eusa_clap.gif

RankPostsTeam
Moderator9187
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2024Sep 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
27287_1532947987.png
BELIEVE. BELIEF. BEYOND. IT AIN'T WHERE YOUR FROM, ITS WHERE YOUR AT. SWMC Coach's very own timekeeping aficionado & expert stair inspector.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_27287.png

Quote: EmmaMur01 "To be fair anyone who goes out in starry shorts like that needs some sense knocking into them.'"

Stars are sooo hot right now girlfriend.

FIERCE!

134 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
134 posts in 10 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

7.8505859375:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
BORED The Band Name Game
Shinedown
4m
Whitehaven
PopTart
23m