FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Castleford Tigers > Make Potter an offer ASAP!
39 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister
RankPostsTeam
International Star286No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2012Nov 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
61093_1333103954.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_61093.png

It is not Mick Potter we need, it's HARRY POTTER!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach646No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2012Nov 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
45047_1329226743.jpg
The saying 'bent as a 9 bob note' has now been dropped.....corrected phrase is 'bent as the RFL!':d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_45047.jpg

Sorry, but I'm not falling for this 'inherited team' line that people keep defending Millward with. We've all seen coaches in their first season at a club where most of the team is that which was formed by their predecessor. We've all seen coaches, temporary coaches and assistant coaches take charge of teams mid season...yet we don't see that lack luster, out of position, un-fit, uninterested performances that we are seeing with Millward. So tell me what the difference is between these players at Cas and the many other teams that we've seen....Wakefield, Bradford and others, where the players have had even more reason not to perform. The one difference that I see, and we were warned about it before the season had even kicked off.....Ian Millward!

The real proof of any professional is getting the best out of the hand that you've been dealt.

Further more...let's be honest the cronies that he has brought in from Leigh have been a waste of money, and would not make the grade at any other SL team. Added to which one of the good assets that we do have...he's put out on loan at Leigh. Next year we'll be hearing a load of bull that Brierley hasn't got SL experience etc etc. Yet here we are with the perfect opportunity to give him that experience in a season where we no longer have anything to lose.

RankPostsTeam
International Star177No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

No more Aussies please, the last decent one we had was Adrian vowles , the former coaches signings are currently killing the club and our resident new zealand super star can't stay off the drink long enough to get to training.
I could go on but can I say well done to Jordan Thompson , who along with danny Orr and jonny walker tried really had tonight.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1320
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2024May 2024LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15377_1692752169.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15377.jpg

Quote: Fearless' Headguard "Not sure what the connection is but probably not TBH. But I also felt that he was not the right man for the job, ironically I thought Kear should have been given a chance.'"

Being a Wakey fan we often have similar posts to your original one on our board, at the start of the season I think most of our fans would have rather taken Millward! icon_lol.gif

Chin up mate, if you get fed up with Cas you lot are always welcome to follow our lot icon_thumb.gif

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach382No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10774_1340319780.png
Waiting for the next Brendan Hlad.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10774.png

Quote: 18th Man "Chin up mate, if you get fed up with Cas you lot are always welcome to follow our lot
Things are bad but they haven't got that bad yet ! icon_wink.gif

The way things are going I can see myself making a few trips over to your new ground in a couple of years anyway to watch our lot play our home games...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13012No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2021Apr 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
15768_1384187582.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_15768.jpg

Quote: BostonSpaTiger "It is not Mick Potter we need, it's HARRY POTTER!'"

What about Brian Potter aka Peter KAY icon_eek.gif Personally i think Basil is a good coach , and i cant see you getting rid of him because he has a very high paid contract for a couple of years , which would cost you a fortune to terminate .

RankPostsTeam
International Star371No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Ponterflfan "My mates lad plays in the 20's and tells us bits of into about what is and isn't happening behind the scene's but as usual if you say anything on here you get shot down as stirring it.'"

You might as well spill the beans...it cannot be any worse the the rumours alreasy doing the rounds!

RankPostsTeam
International Star160No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 201113 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2015Aug 2015LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

DEVILS ADVOCATE: Becoming increasingly difficult to see what IM's next move can be,is he waiting until end of season for a clear out then a major rebuild ? have the players got wind of this and rather than play for a new contract, have some of them thrown the teddy out out already and started a mission to get rid of him before he get's rid of them ? If a clearout and rebuild was on the cards is/was it to be funded by the sale of Rangi and could all of this have been now put in jeopardy if the rumours,and I stress rumours are to be believed.
Two things I do know are that on Sky IM looked like a man with all the cares in the world, which begs the question,given the tragedy in his personal life should he perhaps have taken a sabbatical/less high profile role at the club for a longer period but that's probably a question only he could answer.The second thing is that it's a hell of a long time since I saw a Cas side look more more dispirited and dare I say it disinterested.
I am from wrong side of common but have family and friends who are Cas to the core,I love the local derbies and want to see both Cas and Wakey do well and prosper if only so we can raise a huge two fingers to the morons at the RFL who have systematically undermined both clubs over the years.I know it was bad but chin up fellas and there's always a bit of light at the end.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach5149No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2018Mar 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
9209.jpg
[img:6n2uprh1]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/casman87/My%20Pictures/Sig.jpg[/img:6n2uprh1]:9209.jpg

Quote: the_grobs "Sorry, but I'm not falling for this 'inherited team' line that people keep defending Millward with. We've all seen coaches in their first season at a club where most of the team is that which was formed by their predecessor. We've all seen coaches, temporary coaches and assistant coaches take charge of teams mid season...yet we don't see that lack luster, out of position, un-fit, uninterested performances that we are seeing with Millward. So tell me what the difference is between these players at Cas and the many other teams that we've seen....Wakefield, Bradford and others, where the players have had even more reason not to perform. The one difference that I see, and we were warned about it before the season had even kicked off.....Ian Millward!

The real proof of any professional is getting the best out of the hand that you've been dealt.

Further more...let's be honest the cronies that he has brought in from Leigh have been a waste of money, and would not make the grade at any other SL team. Added to which one of the good assets that we do have...he's put out on loan at Leigh. Next year we'll be hearing a load of bull that Brierley hasn't got SL experience etc etc. Yet here we are with the perfect opportunity to give him that experience in a season where we no longer have anything to lose.'"

Completely agree. I despair when I hear the crap some of our fans come out with saying it is an inherited team. Matterson took us to the top of the league after 10 games and a cup semi final with this team, they also looked fitter and more interested in playing for the club when he was here.

Griffin and Millington have to go for me, they bring absolutely nothing to the side other than mistakes.

Danny Orr is the oldest man in the team and still shows more passion, pride and honour than anyone else. Week after week he is playing with injury and is the only one tracking back and trying to get the ball .

Something needs to change and quick, whether that is the coach or an overhaul of players I don't know, but we need to do something about it. Why play Ferres at half back when we could have Brierley there!! As has been said he is more than capable and we have nothing to lose

RankPostsTeam
International Star371No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 201212 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jun 2014Mar 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: bensbag "I am from wrong side of common but have family and friends who are Cas to the core,I love the local derbies and want to see both Cas and Wakey do well and prosper if only so we can raise a huge two fingers to the morons at the RFL who have systematically undermined both clubs over the years.I know it was bad but chin up fellas and there's always a bit of light at the end.'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

PS - What is this light you speak of?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach734No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Sep 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
18832.jpg
:18832.jpg

Mick Potter - jesus I really do give in; I live in fear at the moment that the mindless fervour and all people's conclusions being formed on supposition, rumour and watching 80 minutes a week and there is going to be a forced change for the sake of reacting and it will make matters worse in the long run.

Our team, and I use that word very sparingly, from juniors through to SuperLeague is changing in structures and planning and methodology. You appoint coaches for a variety of reasons including 1st 17 performance but not exclusively.
If you think back to the Matterson era without the rose specs on - he was accused of old boys network and looking after his boys, he was accused of complete ineptitude and if I heard the expression "dead wood" under Matterson once, I heard it a thousand times.
So you bring in a man who in the long term has a reputation for improvement, albeit usually that is at the expense of short term gain. He is clearly not one for reputation or sentimentality, he is simply only prepared to play who earns their spot in his view. Hudson, Jones, Orr, Jackson, Snitch are all ready for off and that is time now.
Goldy and Ferris seemingly will go elsewhere - Arundel has featured so little it makes no difference.
Mitchell has given the indication he doesn't want to move from what I understand, hence he is not featuring.
(Not to mention the calls to "play the kids" Clare was hugely shown up tonight and I understand Basil wanting to let him stay on his confident high in comfort at Leigh and bring him in from the off season and build to the season, as opposed to throw him in and potentially burn him like Clare was last night)

So look at the backdrop of change and look at the tries we conceded in the mid-park. The Winterstien try would have earned the 3 players around him a bollocking at the Panthers on a Saturday afternoon - simply awful - but the players were there. The Davies try - a step right pass left simply awful defending - he ran far enough to get onto the pass, players ball watching not player watching.
The Cross try I think it was too, a simple second man play, Wellsy showed it, there was beconning, shouting and pointing but still Jordy's colleagues failed to react.
Those three tries suggest to me there is/was a plan, the players knew the plan, but didn't effect it. That is the easy part.
Tricky bit is didn't they do it becuase they suck, becuase they don't care or what.

Millward is in exactly the same situation as Royce Simmons was actually, where the squad he has was used to doing things a certain way and it suited them and when someone changed that, the players sulked.
Now when you are Saint's with their accolades, it is difficult as a board to back the coach for the long term and accept some distruption, so they appeased the players and gave them the comfort of doing what they like again to top 6 effect, but not the stellar heights they have been used to.
We on the other hand have been mediocre at best for years and yet our players and supporters seem to want to iron out this disrupted period and get back to gutsy 8th or 9th finishes again? Calls for Kear and Potter make me laugh, Bradford as your excample? A side burining cash faster than Greece and still couldn't BUY a place in the play-off's!

Short term gain over long term evolution? Not for me thanks. I am no apologiser for the heartless twaddle being served up - but you either aspire to do some thing different, change systems, evolve and build or you bring in a tub-thumping no nonsense players man to get you some really modest over achievement occasionally, but ultimately doesn't improve your overall level.

My view, for what it is worth.

RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5064No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4388_1497701973.jpg
[quote="Bonzo":2nk0ihzz]Never mind all this journalism stuff you do, with such accuracy in hitting nails on the head you should be a joiner. :wink:[/quote:2nk0ihzz]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4388.jpg

Quote: mdean "Mick Potter - jesus I really do give in; I live in fear at the moment that the mindless fervour and all people's conclusions being formed on supposition, rumour and watching 80 minutes a week and there is going to be a forced change for the sake of reacting and it will make matters worse in the long run.

Our team, and I use that word very sparingly, from juniors through to SuperLeague is changing in structures and planning and methodology. You appoint coaches for a variety of reasons including 1st 17 performance but not exclusively.
If you think back to the Matterson era without the rose specs on - he was accused of old boys network and looking after his boys, he was accused of complete ineptitude and if I heard the expression "dead wood" under Matterson once, I heard it a thousand times.
So you bring in a man who in the long term has a reputation for improvement, albeit usually that is at the expense of short term gain. He is clearly not one for reputation or sentimentality, he is simply only prepared to play who earns their spot in his view. Hudson, Jones, Orr, Jackson, Snitch are all ready for off and that is time now.
Goldy and Ferris seemingly will go elsewhere - Arundel has featured so little it makes no difference.
Mitchell has given the indication he doesn't want to move from what I understand, hence he is not featuring.
(Not to mention the calls to "play the kids" Clare was hugely shown up tonight and I understand Basil wanting to let him stay on his confident high in comfort at Leigh and bring him in from the off season and build to the season, as opposed to throw him in and potentially burn him like Clare was last night)

So look at the backdrop of change and look at the tries we conceded in the mid-park. The Winterstien try would have earned the 3 players around him a bollocking at the Panthers on a Saturday afternoon - simply awful - but the players were there. The Davies try - a step right pass left simply awful defending - he ran far enough to get onto the pass, players ball watching not player watching.
The Cross try I think it was too, a simple second man play, Wellsy showed it, there was beconning, shouting and pointing but still Jordy's colleagues failed to react.
Those three tries suggest to me there is/was a plan, the players knew the plan, but didn't effect it. That is the easy part.
Tricky bit is didn't they do it becuase they suck, becuase they don't care or what.

Millward is in exactly the same situation as Royce Simmons was actually, where the squad he has was used to doing things a certain way and it suited them and when someone changed that, the players sulked.
Now when you are Saint's with their accolades, it is difficult as a board to back the coach for the long term and accept some distruption, so they appeased the players and gave them the comfort of doing what they like again to top 6 effect, but not the stellar heights they have been used to.
We on the other hand have been mediocre at best for years and yet our players and supporters seem to want to iron out this disrupted period and get back to gutsy 8th or 9th finishes again? Calls for Kear and Potter make me laugh, Bradford as your excample? A side burining cash faster than Greece and still couldn't BUY a place in the play-off's!

Short term gain over long term evolution? Not for me thanks. I am no apologiser for the heartless twaddle being served up - but you either aspire to do some thing different, change systems, evolve and build or you bring in a tub-thumping no nonsense players man to get you some really modest over achievement occasionally, but ultimately doesn't improve your overall level.

My view, for what it is worth.'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

I was embarrassed watching our team last night, but this is a great post and I agree with every word. I'm no fan of Millward, but he's clearly trying to change a few things fans have been whinging about for years (players out on the pop, unfit etc). Sure, things aren't changing yet, but once the winter clearout is complete, we might see some results.

The major problem is clearly the players. It's one person's fault that the man of steel wasn't on the pitch last night, and that person isn't Ian Millward

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4473No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200916 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2023Jun 2023LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
42181_1527427546.jpg
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround." An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_42181.jpg

Even without Chase, losing 40-10 to Widnes is NOT acceptable.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman12415No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
974.jpg
[b:876tpu3k][size=100:876tpu3k][color=green:876tpu3k][i:876tpu3k]Getting older is mandatory; growing up is optional.[/i:876tpu3k][/color:876tpu3k][/size:876tpu3k][/b:876tpu3k] [quote="tb":876tpu3k]I agree with Bonzo[/quote:876tpu3k] [quote="Inflatable_Armadillo":876tpu3k]I like you Bonzo, you are my kind of person... [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sensible:876tpu3k]sensible[/url:876tpu3k]![/quote:876tpu3k] [img:876tpu3k]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/cas.gif[/img:876tpu3k]:974.jpg

Quote: Gazemous "eusa_clap.gif
I agree with it too. I don't think anyone can argue that Millward has a philosophy and a level of professionalism that he's trying to instil at the club, albeit with some apparent opposition from some egos in the dressing room.

The approach the club should be taking, to me seems quite simple. They should remind the playing squad that Ian Millward is the coach of this club until the end of 2014 and if they don't like it, they know where the door is.

As mdean highlighted, it's too easy to settle for mediocrity and I think the players may have had an easy ride in achieving that under Matterson. Millward quite obviously wants to improve things at the club and the players need to get on board.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach382No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200420 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Mar 2018Feb 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
10774_1340319780.png
Waiting for the next Brendan Hlad.:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_10774.png

Quote: mdean "So you bring in a man who in the long term has a reputation for improvement, albeit usually that is at the expense of short term gain. '"

When? 14 years ago at Leigh or with a team full of Internationals at Saints?

Nice as it would be to give a coach the luxury of time to build his team, the clock is ticking with regard to a franchise and with no signs on the stadium front, the on field perfomances are crucial.

Of course "people's conclusions being formed on supposition, rumour and watching 80 minutes a week", -but it is the 80 minutes a week that is the key. Do you think people have the patience to watch that dross with their hard earned money every week? Young talents players are continuing to drain away, and with performances like last night who can blame them.

This is not a case of panicking or 'throwing the baby out with the bath water', it is the case that he is not the right man for the job and the attitude of 'well it will be fine in the long run' means that there is a fair chance we will be in the National Leagues. And I personally do not think that the club, the area and the economy will support us coming back to ever been a competitive team.

MDean may think this is a hysterical, knee-jerk reaction but I do not want this club to become another Swinton or Oldham or Fev (no dispresect intended). We are being mis-managed off the pitch and if that happens on the pitch also then I really do fear for where will end up.

39 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
39 posts in 4 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.4501953125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Film game
Boss Hog
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
2m
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
21m
Whitehaven
phe13
26m
Who do we want in the play-offs
rubber ducki
27m
Hudds
BigTime
28m
I struggle with this
atomic
30m
Todays match v Saints
ratticusfinc
31m
This weeks disciplinary
rubber ducki
32m
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 26
FoxyRhino
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Max
PopTart
25s
Sheffield A
Highlander
31s
Rumours thread
PopTart
31s
Hull live/Tomlinson
The Dentist
35s
rubber ducki
41s
Squads - Tigers v Leopards
doc999
45s
Todays match v Saints
ratticusfinc
47s
Hull KR H
LewCharnock
1m
This weeks disciplinary
rubber ducki
1m
DoR - New Coach - Investor & Adam - New signings
Roam Ranger
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 26
FoxyRhino
TODAY
7pm
PopTart
TODAY
rubber ducki
TODAY
Tomkins last chance
Big Steve
TODAY
Ken Rollin
PopTart
TODAY
Max
PopTart
TODAY
Play-offs
Deeeekos
TODAY
Highlights v Whitehaven
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Play offs
newcat
TODAY
George Williams
just_browny
TODAY
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Huddersfield Away
Old Man John
TODAY
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off London Challenge
RLFANS News
TODAY
Salford Close In On The Play Offs As Dragons Crisis Continues
RLFANS News
TODAY
Batley v Dons - Sunday 8 September 2024
AdamH
TODAY
Staying down after head contact
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Broncos Ladies
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
OT players staying down but staying on after treatment
djcool
TODAY
Hull live/Tomlinson
The Dentist
TODAY
Todays match v Saints
ratticusfinc
TODAY
New England RL shirt
The Curtism
TODAY
Reserves Grand Final
Zig
TODAY
Shareholder meetings
Dunkirk Spir
TODAY
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth After Defeating Castleford Tigers
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
Five Into Three - Our Top Six ..
Leigh Leopards Lay Claim To Pl..
Salford Up To Fourth After Dem..
Hull KR Embarrass Saints As Th..
Rhinos Sweep Past the Dragons ..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M +93,513 80,11314,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 Fri 13th Sep
     National Rugby League 2024-R28
10:50
Penrith
v
Sydney
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R26
20:00
Leigh
v
Hull KR
St.Helens
v
Castleford
Wigan
v
Leeds
 Sat 14th Sep
07:05
Melbourne
v
Cronulla
10:50
NQL Cowboys
v
Newcastle
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
14:00
FeatherstoneW
v
York V
St.HelensW
v
BarrowW
15:00
Hull FC
v
Salford
       Championship 2024-R26
Barrow
v
Whitehaven
Bradford
v
Batley
Dewsbury
v
Swinton
Doncaster
v
Widnes
Featherstone
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
York
17:00
Toulouse
v
Halifax
Catalans
v
LondonB
 Sun 15th Sep
07:05
Canterbury
v
Manly
     Womens Super League 2024-R14
12:00
WiganW
v
LeedsW
Hudds W
v
Wire W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 13th Sep
SL
Leigh-Hull KR
SL
St.Helens-Castleford
SL
Wigan-Leeds
Sat 14th Sep
SL
Hull FC-Salford
SL
Catalans-LondonB
Sun 15th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Warrington
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Huddersfield-Castleford
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
SL
Wigan-Salford
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 8th Sep
SL 25 Huddersfield22-16LondonB
WSL2024 13 LeedsW52-12FeatherstoneW
WSL2024 13 BarrowW24-4Hudds W
WSL2024 13 WiganW12-16York V
CH 25 Batley0-38Doncaster
CH 25 Halifax34-6Dewsbury
CH 25 Sheffield12-30Bradford
CH 25 Swinton28-8Featherstone
CH 25 Wakefield60-6Whitehaven
CH 25 Widnes6-12York
NRL 27 Manly20-40Cronulla
NRL 27 Newcastle14-6Dolphins
Sat 7th Sep
SL 25 Warrington16-2St.Helens
SL 25 Salford27-12Catalans
WSL2024 13 Wire W0-98St.HelensW
CH 25 Barrow24-36Toulouse
NRL 27 St.George24-26Canberra
NRL 27 Canterbury6-44NQL Cowboys
NRL 27 Penrith18-12Gold Coast
Fri 6th Sep
SL 25 Castleford12-34Leigh
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 25 619 336 283 40
Hull KR 25 669 311 358 38
Warrington 25 618 319 299 36
Salford 25 492 479 13 30
Leigh 25 548 362 186 29
St.Helens 25 544 366 178 28

Leeds 25 514 424 90 28
Catalans 25 439 415 24 26
Huddersfield 25 434 582 -148 18
Castleford 25 411 661 -250 15
Hull FC 25 320 812 -492 6
LondonB 25 309 850 -541 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 23 872 252 620 44
Bradford 23 602 359 243 30
Toulouse 22 624 322 302 29
Widnes 23 499 403 96 27
York 24 609 419 190 26
Featherstone 23 560 452 108 26

Sheffield 23 574 466 108 26
Doncaster 23 440 513 -73 21
Halifax 23 457 579 -122 20
Batley 23 364 497 -133 20