FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Castleford Tigers > Wheldon Road - Retail Planning Application!
354 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member5064No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200322 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2018Oct 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
4388_1497701973.jpg
[quote="Bonzo":2nk0ihzz]Never mind all this journalism stuff you do, with such accuracy in hitting nails on the head you should be a joiner. :wink:[/quote:2nk0ihzz]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_4388.jpg

sleepy.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg
[b:1swa1vwo]Change is inevitable ...except from a vending machine![/b:1swa1vwo] [quote="BillyRhino":1swa1vwo]So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish> IA mode off. :wink:[/quote:1swa1vwo]:33791.jpg

Quote: TypingMonkey "I'm seriously close to giving up on this game.

Even in a year when we have a good team, some great young prospects for the future, an upper-mid-table league position, and sponsors beating the door down, we are still saddled with the unbearable stress of whether or not we will be granted a superleague licence because we can't magic up £12m from nowhere to fund a construction project.

It's nothing to do with sport, and it's not why I hand my money over every weekend.

Well done to the RFL for sucking all the fun out of Rugby League. If Cas don't get a licence I will never watch another game of RL as long as I live, because it's not sport and it's not fun.'"

eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif

Well said that man, the RFL are playing Russian Roulette with two clubs that are trying their bloody hardest to go forward. They are are not helping by actually forcing these clubs in to spending both time and money on defending their positions when they could be putting that time and effort into working on their plans for new stadia.

The sooner that both sets of fans wake up and smell the bloody coffee the better... this is not about Cas v Wakey, it should be about Cas and Wakey v the RFL!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach176No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2013Sep 2013LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
41182.jpg
:41182.jpg

I think the ground issue on both sides as been done to death by both sets of fans and it getting really boring! there is nothing any of us can do about it, both sets of fans need to grow up and form some sort of action group hell bent on keeping both clubs in SL or we risk at least 10 to 15,000 people being lost to the game.

RankPostsTeam
International Star24No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2011Oct 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Quote: Inflatable_Armadillo "I have been trying to decide whether I should post this and also where I should post it! However, after some reflection I think it is important to post this, even if many will view this as me being negative and anti-Cas/Pro Wakefield and some will chose not to believe me at all... as after all, I can't reveal my source, just tell you that it is very reliable one!

I am posting it for two reasons, firstly I think Cas fans are being a little mis-lead by RW. I understand why he is doing this of course and if I was him and facing the licence issue and needing to present things in the best possible light I might do the same, but I do think that the fans are being possibly being deliberately mis-lead? Also, as someone who supports a 15 team SL or, if a side has to go, then it should be the failed Welsh folly, then I think the important perception that Cas are in front of Wakefield on a new stadium is unfair and now, given this news, you could say that Cas are now behind Wakefield. I don't want Cas or Wakefield to go, and what I hope this news might do is galvanise some Cas supporters into realising that losing either side is just plain wrong and unfair!

Well, here goes, I expect that another forum's members will get out their voodoo dolls and go into libel and slander overdrive...

So, a meeting has taken place between Castleford, Opus and senior planning officers at Wakefield Council, has as been widely publicized. However, this meeting was not very positive at all, in fact it was very negative and not very well received at all by the planning officers!

The long and short of is it that they perceive a retail/supermarket on Wheldon Road to have massive planning issues/implications and the proposals were seen, currently, as not being suitable for many reasons. Firstly, although this area is in the current LDF as a special regeneration zone they did not foresee any plans for major retail or a supermarket in this area at all, in fact the very opposite! Issues with increased traffic generation on the existing network and the implications for the continued re-development of both Castleford Town centre and also the established out of town retail zone at Glasshoughton.

They were, I understand, very sympathetic to Cas's situation and understood why they wanted to develop this land for this type of use, to benefit from a higher land sale value. They however were told that they have to view any application objectively and can't simply sit there and tell them everything is fine, when they have what they see as massive and legitimate planning concerns.

The meeting did end on a slightly more positive note and the planners told them that developing this land for retail was not necessarily impossible but was currently improbable, all things considered. They were happy to work closely with Opus and the club to try and present the best possible options for developing the land for an eventual application of this type on this site but, they thought that the possible section 106 implications on the developer (road and highways improvements) could be too onerous to make the development financially viable and that even then the were concerned that other planning issues, like the impact on Castleford Town Centre, might still lead them to recommending to the planning committee that they reject the application. They were also told that this was not going to be satisfactorily resolved in a short space of time and that even 12/18 months was hugely optimistic given what they had seen so far!

Finally, they did admit that the LDF may help their application longer term but as this is still a year away even if Opus just wanted to chance their arm with a planning application to the planning committee, doing so before March/April next year (when the LDF should be in force) was probably futile.

Personally, from what I have heard from my source, I do think that in the longer term prospects of getting some sort of retail of commercial use for the site may happen, but I think it is 2/3 years away before planning is granted on this site if at all!

Sorry, but this is from a very credible source, who shall of course remain confidential (sorry, I know some of you will poo-poo it just for this, but I trust them and that is the end of that) and I hope the more reasonable posters don't just shoot the messenger!'"

According to a friend of a friends uncle Dave's, sisters, brothers pet rabbit it doesnt matter if FULL planning permission takes 5 years as long as Outline PP goes through the funds will be given to CT from Opus. The reason the council were a bit cagey about it all is that Opus have many different tenders for the project and cover a wide range of different sizes and plans and different impacts on the area. They were basically too vague at this point as to what was actually going to be put on the site.

RankPostsTeam
International Star483No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Nov 2017Nov 2017LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

:

Once outline PP is granted full PP will follow relatively quickly. But it is thought that it will be at least 3 years before any decision either will be reached on outline PP when you consider the high likelihood of it going to the secretary of state if it is attempted to be rushed through. Thats if the council let it get that far, they were less than impressed with the idea at present i'm afraid and theres a lot of work to do to come up with a plan that is acceptable to all parties. Sadly these things don't take five minutes and Opus are in know rush as it is not costing them anything to sit on a deal for a while. If fact with land prices showing no sign of significantly rising in the short term then it would be in their interest to develop the land further down the line. I think it will be developed at some point but it won't be in the near future.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach720No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24761_1360631337.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_24761.gif

Well put Baz, it's obvious from his many postings that IA is well and truly anti Cas, why would he try to stir things up about the Wheldon Road development if that wasn't his position?
This sleight of hand by IA, trying to shift the focus from the wildcats financial demise with his third or fourth hand, fly on the wall revelations and suppositions are nothing short of scandalous. If this man was pro Cas, then why on earth would he come on here with such utterings? it's obvious that he has go into bed with the wildcats and will do all he can to try to derail our license application and try to put a positive spin on anything and everything the wildcats do? Fortunately the RFL are not stupid enough to be swayed by such tittle tattle and the Castleford Tigers application will be judged on its merits, as will that of the wildcats.
You've shown your hand once again IA and your trolling is not welcome here, as you say you live near NM so concentrate your efforts on that site and keep out of our business!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg
[b:1swa1vwo]Change is inevitable ...except from a vending machine![/b:1swa1vwo] [quote="BillyRhino":1swa1vwo]So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish> IA mode off. :wink:[/quote:1swa1vwo]:33791.jpg

Quote: sixtogo "Once outline PP is granted full PP will follow relatively quickly. But it is thought that it will be at least 3 years before any decision either will be reached on outline PP when you consider the high likelihood of it going to the secretary of state if it is attempted to be rushed through. Thats if the council let it get that far, they were less than impressed with the idea at present i'm afraid and theres a lot of work to do to come up with a plan that is acceptable to all parties. Sadly these things don't take five minutes and Opus are in know rush as it is not costing them anything to sit on a deal for a while. If fact with land prices showing no sign of significantly rising in the short term then it would be in their interest to develop the land further down the line. I think it will be developed at some point but it won't be in the near future.'"

Can't disagree with any of that mate, spot on! This will get the nod eventually, it is just going to take much longer that RW is currently prepared to reveal... for obvious reason and I don't blame him to some extent.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg

Quote: danny boy1 "Well put Baz, it's obvious from his many postings that IA is well and truly anti Cas, why would he try to stir things up about the Wheldon Road development if that wasn't his position?
This sleight of hand by IA, trying to shift the focus from the wildcats financial demise with his third or fourth hand, fly on the wall revelations and suppositions are nothing short of scandalous. If this man was pro Cas, then why on earth would he come on here with such utterings? it's obvious that he has go into bed with the wildcats and will do all he can to try to derail our license application and try to put a positive spin on anything and everything the wildcats do? Fortunately the RFL are not stupid enough to be swayed by such tittle tattle and the Castleford Tigers application will be judged on its merits, as will that of the wildcats.
You've shown your hand once again IA and your trolling is not welcome here, as you say you live near NM so concentrate your efforts on that site and keep out of our business!'"

You are not getting this at all are you!!!

I am really trying to help the fans of both clubs understand why they need to join together to fight the RFL not each other. You just stay in that bubble of yours and ignore this then and take the risk that Savills report will not uncover this and throw some major spanners into your SL application, just as big, if not bigger than Newmarket has done with Wakefield.

You will also clearly not be interested in knowing and think I am making things up when a friend and fellow industry professional has told me this morning that they (and many others) have been asked to and will be submitting (actually, it might have already have gone back, not sure) a fee proposal for one of the consulting packages for the planning application design work. They have been asked to submit their fee proposals for an approx 65,000 sq ft retail (not total area, just retail space) plus associated storage, service yard and car parking for a superstore and possible PFS on the WR site.

OR... am just making this up???

That is what they showed the planning officers and the planning officers have issues. Simple as!

This will happen in some form or other, I am sure, but not for quite a while yet... WAKE UP people or just keep taking the ostrich approach and put your heads in the sands... it might work and get you a license... or it might not!

RankPostsTeam
International Star15521
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 201014 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2020May 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
50722_1319672516.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_50722.jpg

Quote: TypingMonkey "I'm seriously close to giving up on this game.

Even in a year when we have a good team, some great young prospects for the future, an upper-mid-table league position, and sponsors beating the door down, we are still saddled with the unbearable stress of whether or not we will be granted a superleague licence because we can't magic up £12m from nowhere to fund a construction project.

It's nothing to do with sport, and it's not why I hand my money over every weekend.

Well done to the RFL for sucking all the fun out of Rugby League. If Cas don't get a licence I will never watch another game of RL as long as I live, because it's not sport and it's not fun.'"

Welcome to our world.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200717 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jan 2020Feb 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
33791.jpg

Quote: bren2k "Welcome to our world.'"

Some of them are maybe getting this now... but it would appear many are not bren2K!

It is easier to slag me off and than realise that this is about helping them wake up to the actual situation! Oh well!

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach270No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200619 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2012May 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
22528.jpg
:22528.jpg

Despite what you might think IA you are not the only person who uses the forum who has letters after their name, is a proffesional or holds a position high up the managerial chain.

Having read through all of your extremely long winded posts on what you supposedly know as a fact about a prelimanry meeting to discuss Cas's new outline planning application, which by your own admission you didnt actually attend, I could write a long and detailed counter argument, but I think it would be far simpler and painless all round to simply................

..........call you a to**er. a026.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach10025No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 200519 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Sep 2018Sep 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

[b:3fhhmde5][size=150:3fhhmde5]THE CO-OPERATIVE CHAMPIONSHIP NEEDS A STRONG WIGAN[/size:3fhhmde5][/b:3fhhmde5]:

Solutions have to be found and problems need to be overcome. Opus know their stuff and wouldn't be investing time and money if the project was a non starter.

I'm hopeful we'll be safe for a franchise this time purely because Wakefield ended up in a financial mess at the worst time. They'd be little to choose between the clubs if that hadn't happened.

If it's not sorted for next time then I've no doubts at all that we'll be goners.

RankPostsTeam
International Chairman12415No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 200223 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2014Jun 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
974.jpg
[b:876tpu3k][size=100:876tpu3k][color=green:876tpu3k][i:876tpu3k]Getting older is mandatory; growing up is optional.[/i:876tpu3k][/color:876tpu3k][/size:876tpu3k][/b:876tpu3k] [quote="tb":876tpu3k]I agree with Bonzo[/quote:876tpu3k] [quote="Inflatable_Armadillo":876tpu3k]I like you Bonzo, you are my kind of person... [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sensible:876tpu3k]sensible[/url:876tpu3k]![/quote:876tpu3k] [img:876tpu3k]http://www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/cas.gif[/img:876tpu3k]:974.jpg

Debate - Yes.

Snipe and witter - No. And that includes trading insults and squabbling.

The topic is a valid one - if you all keep it that way...

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach720No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 200618 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2014Aug 2014LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
24761_1360631337.gif
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_24761.gif

Quote: Inflatable_Armadillo "You are not getting this at all are you!!!

I am really trying to help the fans of both clubs understand why they need to join together to fight the RFL not each other. You just stay in that bubble of yours and ignore this then and take the risk that Savills report will not uncover this and throw some major spanners into your SL application, just as big, if not bigger than Newmarket has done with Wakefield.

You will also clearly not be interested in knowing and think I am making things up when a friend and fellow industry professional has told me this morning that they (and many others) have been asked to and will be submitting (actually, it might have already have gone back, not sure) a fee proposal for one of the consulting packages for the planning application design work. They have been asked to submit their fee proposals for an approx 65,000 sq ft retail (not total area, just retail space) plus associated storage, service yard and car parking for a superstore and possible PFS on the WR site.

OR... am just making this up???

That is what they showed the planning officers and the planning officers have issues. Simple as!

This will happen in some form or other, I am sure, but not for quite a while yet... WAKE UP people or just keep taking the ostrich approach and put your heads in the sands... it might work and get you a license... or it might not!'"

This is not the ostrich approach IA, how are your ramblings helping Castleford?
This isn't Cas & Wakey v the RFL and never will be, the RFL have clearly stated that ONE team will drop out of Superleague and be replaced by Widnes, whether that be Wakey, Cas, Crusaders or whoever, no ganging together will sway the RFL, unless it is the other clubs that ALL get together, but that's not going to happen, they are not going to vote to receive less Sky money are they?
I believe the development of Wheldon Road is a great idea and ticks so many boxes and delivers so much to the town and to the area as a whole, with absolutely no cost to the council, who seem to prefer to splash the cash the way of the city of Wakefield and I don't just mean helping with funding the wildcats planning for the NM project, but the new but horrific looking Hepworth Gallery and the new shopping centre, it does seem that the town of Castleford hasn't had much in the way of support from the council in recent years, so it's about time that changed and making sure the Wheldon Road project gets the green light should be top of the councils agenda!
If you are so confident the RFL will listen IA, why not come up with something positive rather than your usual negativity about anything Tigers?

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5035No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2021Oct 2020LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
44747_1304271884.png
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_44747.png

Someone over on t'other forum made a good point, why has the council wasted 30 odd million on an art gallery that to be perfectly honest, will hardly bring folk in will it d040.gif when for that money they could have built stadiums (well, contributed significantly to) for Cas, Wakefield AND Featherstone securing the futures of some of the biggest companies in the district and helping 2 towns and a city to build better economies.

354 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
354 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

4.35986328125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
5m
Tom Johnstone
phe13
5m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
6m
Film game
Boss Hog
13m
Season 2024
leeds owl
21m
bulls on Sunday
Listenup94
27m
Round 27 HKR Away
tad rhino
28m
Tonights match v London
just_browny
40m
IMG
Fantastic Mr
49m
Recruitment rumours and links
rubber ducki
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Rumours thread
PopTart
41s
Wolves again
BigTime
41s
Tom Johnstone
phe13
43s
York City Knights home
wakeytrin
47s
Planning for next season
Binosh
54s
Film game
Boss Hog
59s
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
1m
Rumours and signings v9
moto748
1m
Shopping list for 2025
Yippee try y
1m
Season 2024
leeds owl
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Hull KR Secure Second With Victory Over Leeds
RLFANS News
TODAY
Tonights match v London
just_browny
TODAY
Wembley photo
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
PopTart
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
BigTime
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
tad rhino
TODAY
Squad for London
MorePlaymake
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Hessle Roade
TODAY
Halifax A
dddooommm
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Listenup94
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,751 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 TOMORROW
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Fri 27th Sep
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
20:00
Salford
v
Leigh
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R28
17:00
Warrington
v
St.Helens
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
Whitehaven
v
Halifax
York
v
Featherstone
 Sun 27th Oct 2024
     Mens Internationals 2024-R2
14:30
England M
v
Samoa M
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
England M-Samoa M
Fri 20th Sep
SL 27 Hull KR26-16Leeds
SL 27 Leigh18-12St.Helens
SL 27 Warrington54-0LondonB
CH 27 Sheffield24-26York
NRL 29 Cronulla26-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 27 719 327 392 42
Warrington 27 738 319 419 40
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
Leigh 27 566 398 168 31
St.Helens 27 596 388 208 30

Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
York 26 639 463 176 28
Sheffield 25 618 498 120 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20