FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

FORUMS > Castleford Tigers > Wheldon Road - Retail Planning Application!
354 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
Subscribe | Moderators: Admin, pyeman , Hughies sister
RankPostsTeam
International Star501No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54709_1307880116.jpg
Once a Sandal Wild Cat always a Sandal Wild Cat. Some talk of Bradford Northern and some of Hull and Leeds Of Wigan and St Helens and such great teams as these Of all the teams in Rugby league with me you will agree The best team in the whole wide world is Wakefield Trinity! [color=#FF0000:3drl5tww]Bring back the British Coal shirts for 2012[/color:3drl5tww] [color=#FF0000:3drl5tww]Come home Steve Georgallis & Nigel Wright[/color:3drl5tww]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_54709.jpg

In all fairness some of your posters had no problem with highlighting the potential problems with NM (fully you were a key player in this. I had the PM's to prove it!).

It might not just be IA who finds the sudden change into being "pro development" suddenly staggering when 3 months ago the vast majority of you weren't- how many of you (honestly) signed either of our petitions?

Sad fact is that (like IA is saying if you give him the chance) we should have stood togther on this issue. If you had supported our bid/petition on mass I'm sure you would have got a large chunk of WT fans that were more than willing to reciprocate. As we stand now..... what do you think?

I had the option of signing at work today (a colleague who petitioned against NM is collecting)... Needless to I'm pro-development in 99% of occasions but this.... Well lets just say I'd rather know more details first.. Then maybe you can have my signature (for a hefty price).

In all honesty good luck & maybe if things were put across differently 12/16 months ago maybe, but after NM and the wide support in got in the east of our region... thanks, but no thanks.

For the record I completely support CT (and the WT derby) in SL.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1918No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 200915 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
May 2023Nov 2022LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
47283_1267997591.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_47283.jpg

So who do people think will be the first poster from Wakey after the big meeting on Wednesday?...somebody should start a book up icon_smile.gif

RankPostsTeam
International Star501No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54709_1307880116.jpg
Once a Sandal Wild Cat always a Sandal Wild Cat. Some talk of Bradford Northern and some of Hull and Leeds Of Wigan and St Helens and such great teams as these Of all the teams in Rugby league with me you will agree The best team in the whole wide world is Wakefield Trinity! [color=#FF0000:3drl5tww]Bring back the British Coal shirts for 2012[/color:3drl5tww] [color=#FF0000:3drl5tww]Come home Steve Georgallis & Nigel Wright[/color:3drl5tww]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_54709.jpg

I can recommend a good bookie if you want? WT fans use him for our yearly bet on how many of us will be driving back with no windshield after we beat you at WR!

(tongue in cheek comment)

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1430No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Dec 2011Dec 2011LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Goodbye all. It was nice knowing most of you.:

Quote: Inflatable_Armadillo "Paranoid Android was trying to present an argument, like you, that I have this massive anti-Cas bias, and he used a thread on SouthStander to try and highlight this bias. I think he was maybe been a little disingenuous himself because the primary thrust of this thread (if you bothered to read it?) was about Crusaders v Wakey and doesn't mention Cas. In response to some intimations by other posters that Wakey were the club to drop I did try and play devils advocate (I even say that it was I was doing in the post!!!) and try to show that maybe things are closer between Cas and Wakey than people think and go to great lengths to say that I was being deliberately disingenuous and had no problems with Cas staying in SL. I did take something someone else had posted about the average finishing positions of both sides as being correct, when clearly it wasn't (and I can take this on the chin), but the point was never to create a Cas v Wakey argument but just show how stupid and paper thin things had become.

Then, what do you pyeman and Fully do... you spend two pages running me and one of the facts down (which you are 100% right about and I am 100% wrong about) because of this post and the irony of doing just that is totally lost on you!!! You accuse me of bias but claim you aren't, even though I expect you to be (nothing wrong with supporting your team) and then you go and continue to turn this into a Cas v Wakey penis measuring contest... yet again!

My argument remains the same, I think that the current consensus view among RL fans (and even journalists) is that Cas are in front of Wakefield and this is primarily because of the stadium issue (I know there are other things, such as administration etc), I think that is grossly unfair and have posted information which I believe to be true, factual and of course 'of my opinion', based on these things. You say this is me being anti-Cas but I say (and know) that this is me presenting something that clearly Cas fans would like NOT like to hear, because by definition it seeks to shed light on what I think is Cas's overstated and over estimated position in the stadium race. You then all say, why not just keep your mouth shut then because this news is not positive and even negative towards Cas, and the answer is clear, I think both clubs should stay in SL and while this news is hard for you guys to hear, it does present what I believe to be the fairest possible picture. A picture and argument that not one of you has come close to challenging with any real level of information based debate. I think the RFL have made this about all about stadiums, because if it wasn't, why are Salford not being dragged into this argument... lets face it, we know their on-field record, junior development, crowds etc, etc are worse than both Wakey and Cas... by a reasonable distance (cue Salford fans now I expect?
Now just excuse me for a minute here.

YOU posted about RW and how he would blame other people if things didn't work out for GH. YOU told me that I was anti-Wakefield. YOUR quote about Wakefield having a better on-field record than Cas in the SL era was, in fact, completely unfounded.

As I've said to others in the past, if anyone comes on here and posts unwarranted rubbish that runs down Cas and the people associated with the Club, I'm sorry but you're making yourselves a viable target.

You've apologised for your mistakes after they've been pointed out, which is the decent thing to do. However, had no-one pointed them out, the garbage you posted would have been taken as truth.

Of course I'm biased towards Cas. I only said that I'd presented the facts "straight" to stop ACCUSATIONS of bias. How would it have looked if I'd added numbers onto the figures for "years spent outside Super League?" Surely the best way to present statistics is to play them straight and not to try to "big up" the side you're arguing for. It makes the whole thing a mockery.

I didn't read the rest of the thread because I didn't need to. YOU had made an incorrect statement about Cas and I wanted to show that there was no way that I could fathom out how it could be correct and I tried to show where the numbers were coming from. Had I not been biased towards Cas I wouldn't have done it. Neither did I want waste my time trawling though another great pile of irrelevant opinion.

I'm sure that if I came onto a forum and started running down the club you love, you'd want to set the record straight, especially if I was presenting disinformation. You don't know me, you don't know RW and you didn't know about the relative successes of Cas and Wakey during SL, yet you've not hesitated to give us your (completely incorrect) opinion about all three!

If that makes ME someone who doesn't like the truth, despite the fact that I've corrected you with the truth then that's up to you. There's the REAL irony of the piece.

icon_lol.gif

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach888No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 200817 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Jul 2021Mar 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
38217_1328808646.jpg
:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_38217.jpg

Quote: G.Price Fan Club "In all fairness some of your posters had no problem with highlighting the potential problems with NM (fully you were a key player in this. I had the PM's to prove it!).

It might not just be IA who finds the sudden change into being "pro development" suddenly staggering when 3 months ago the vast majority of you weren't- how many of you (honestly) signed either of our petitions?

Sad fact is that (like IA is saying if you give him the chance) we should have stood togther on this issue. If you had supported our bid/petition on mass I'm sure you would have got a large chunk of WT fans that were more than willing to reciprocate. As we stand now..... what do you think?

I had the option of signing at work today (a colleague who petitioned against NM is collecting)... Needless to I'm pro-development in 99% of occasions but this.... Well lets just say I'd rather know more details first.. Then maybe you can have my signature (for a hefty price).

In all honesty good luck & maybe if things were put across differently 12/16 months ago maybe, but after NM and the wide support in got in the east of our region... thanks, but no thanks.

For the record I completely support CT (and the WT derby) in SL.'"

So is it Cas fans fault NM went to PI OMG, for your info i signed in favor of NM as did most of my Cas fan colleagues at work. Its only the few turds on here that like the sound of their own keyboards that voiced against Most Cas fans are in support!!

RankPostsTeam
International Star501No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54709_1307880116.jpg

Where did I say it was your fault it went to a PI?

I support GH in principle- I don't agree with the "community" tag put on it but that's a side issue.
I want you to move on because I want 2 strong SL teams from our city- Not only do I think we produce enough as a shared region but I also whole-heartedly believe we deserve to maintain the great derby, as we all know it produces some real corkers and the competition would be MUCH poorer without it.

(Like AI) I feel we should have both spent more time pushing this issue.
Both of us appear to be moving forward financially, neither of us have ever spent anywhere near the cap, but now both have big money men around (wait until he steps forward from the shadow icon_wink.gif ) and have a much greater potential to spend up to the cap in 2012- Don't know about Cas but AG has promised to spend up to the full cap next year should we be in SL- If he's spending his own money remains to be seen, although I'm sure the news will be out shortly icon_cool.gif

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if you start to encounter the dreaded words of "public inquiry" over the course of WR getting PP- Which it will in the end, they always do, just as NM will- If WT have anything more to do with it? Who knows?

FWIW Once I have seen plans I dare say I will sign, I don't sign my name without reading the T&C, so this is no different.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

Quote: G.Price Fan Club "In all fairness some of your posters had no problem with highlighting the potential problems with NM (fully you were a key player in this. I had the PM's to prove it!).
'"

Yep the potential problems that were true and well documented, as shown by the number of organisations that were not satisfied with the plans and the major criticism of mine was it being on Greenbelt and some of your fellow fans only focussing on the supposed positives rather than being realistic and taking into account the potential pitfalls. I may have gone the wrong way about it but I do not believe for one second I said anything that was wrong.

My comments are well documented that I hope Wakefield get a new stadium; I just think the rest of the development was (and is) largely unnecessary on greenbelt land.

In contrast, this supermarket is going to be built on existing land that has been used for commercial purposes, is not greenbelt AFAIK and will directly benefit the town centre it is in.

RankPostsTeam
International Star501No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54709_1307880116.jpg

Quote: Fully "Yep the potential problems that were true and well documented, as shown by the number of organisations that were not satisfied with the plans and the major criticism of mine was it being on Greenbelt and some of your fellow fans only focussing on the supposed positives rather than being realistic and taking into account the potential pitfalls. I may have gone the wrong way about it but I do not believe for one second I said anything that was wrong.

My comments are well documented that I hope Wakefield get a new stadium; I just think the rest of the development was (and is) largely unnecessary on greenbelt land.

In contrast, this supermarket is going to be built on existing land that has been used for commercial purposes, is not greenbelt AFAIK and will directly benefit the town centre it is in.'"

commercial purposes?

Don't think so mate. "Special Policy Area"- ambiguous I know but far from commercial as you think.

[iHS N101
CASTLEFORD TIGERS GROUND, WHELDON ROAD
This is a brownfield site within the urban area in this principal service town and is not out of scale with the settlement It is currently unallocated in the Unitary Development Plan First Alteration Mitigation measures can be taken to resolve or reduce adverse constraint and sustainability issues to acceptable levels.The development of this site for housing use is supported in principle subject to potential flooding issues being resolved. The sequential and exception tests must be fully satisfied in accordance with PPS25. This will be determined prior to the submission of the draft Development Plan Document to the Secretary of State. A transport assessment incorporating a travel plan will be required. The proposal will make a financial contribution to off-site local highway network improvements necessitated by the scale of development proposals impacting on central Castleford. Within Health and Safety Executive Consultation Zones development will only be permitted if it is in accordance with policy D32 An air quality impact assessment, mitigation measures and a financial contribution to a local action plan will be required Possible ground contamination requires investigation and also the possibility of landfill gas migration into the site If progressed following comments on preferred options, this proposal will form part of the Special Policy Area Castleford Riverside N9 at the submission stage. This is a large site that will have a significant impact on public transport and will need to be looked at in more detail for example regarding re-routing services or providing contributions to new services.[/i

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png
[img:32iwt8q2]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/fullyitfc/cas-4-1.jpg[/img:32iwt8q2]:d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_12205.png

Castleford Tigers is a business, ergo commercial. I wasn't referring to the 'land classification' as such.

RankPostsTeam
International Star501No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54709_1307880116.jpg

Quote: Fully "Castleford Tigers is a business, ergo commercial. I wasn't referring to the 'land classification' as such.'"

Land classification may be the least of your troubles if you read the above.

All things will be worked out in time, WR will be developed and you will move to J32. I believe that 100%, I just think there could be some serious problems along the way.

Wow this is sounding spooky! Maybe it's easier to ignore negatives and focus on positives when it's your own club, as well as it being much easier to be objective and critical in your thinking when it doesn't involve your club.

All I'm saying is (potentially) you could have just a big a fight on as us with NM.

Even the most objective of CT fans must be able to admit the race for a stadium is still WIDE open.

All the best mate.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png

I didn't realise it was a race as such?

I thought it was the media making everything out to be about stadia. As far as I'm concerned the licensing agenda is about a number of factors and we win hands down on the majority of them.

RankPostsTeam
International Star501No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 201114 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Aug 2013Feb 2012LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
54709_1307880116.jpg

- I have reports to finish so this will be my last post-
Put it this way in all other areas we BOTH beat Salford hands down- whats the one thing they have neither of us do?- whats the one thing that could take another 3 years to finish for both of us?

A stadium. Are Salford in the running anymore? Not since they started building.

I agree the media have over focused on this particular area of development, but it carries far more weight than most (if not all) other areas of development. I just hope AG and SP have something special lined up they've purposely kept quiet.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png

Who says it carries more weight?

SP? As far as I knew Steve Parkin had nothing to do with Wakefield as of this moment in time.

RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1347No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 200816 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Oct 2022May 2018LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
39793_1491679334.jpg
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall" "I can tell you the atmosphere was extraordinary at Wheldon Road on big days. The ground held around 15,000 people, every one of them close to the action on the field and the noise would be enough to send a rumble through the town" - Malcolm Reilly "Reilly - A Life in Rugby League":d7dc4b20b2c2dd7b76ac6eac29d5604e_39793.jpg

Right - let's get things straight - FACTS

At the moment The Ground is not classified as anything, it is "White Land", and is covered by the UDP which is the present planning document.

The draft LDF plans (as quoted by Gary Price Sandal Wild Cat fan club) from 2008 proposed that WR was allocated as housing.

After consultations the present (as of now), proposed Site Specific Proposals Document has rejected WR (and other sites in the riverside area) as Housing allocation and incorporated WR and the others into the Special Policy Area N9 Castleford Riverside, which includes housing, but not on any specific part of the whole site.

Cas Tigers could put in a Planning Application now for whatever they want and it would have to be appraised through the planning system taking into account the UDP, not the proposed LDP neither of which specifically classify WR for housing only.

RankPostsTeam
Club Coach8487No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 200520 years
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Feb 2020Oct 2019LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
12205_1307822450.png

So SWC. SP?

354 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>
354 posts in 25 pages 
<<   PREV  NEXT   >>

All views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the RLFANS.COM or its subsites.

Whilst every effort is made to ensure that news stories, articles and images are correct, we cannot be held responsible for errors. However, if you feel any material on this website is copyrighted or incorrect in any way please contact us using the link at the top of the page so we can remove it or negotiate copyright permission.

RLFANS.COM, the owners of this website, is not responsible for the content of its sub-sites or posts, please email the author of this sub-site or post if you feel you find an article offensive or of a choice nature that you disagree with.

Copyright 1999 - 2024 RLFANS.COM

You must be 18+ to gamble, for more information and for help with gambling issues see https://www.begambleaware.org/.

Please Support RLFANS.COM

3.20703125:5
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
4m
BORED The Band Name Game
Wanderer
6m
Film game
Wanderer
11m
Rumours and signings v9
CobraCraig
20m
bulls on Sunday
Bully_Boxer
25m
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Bully_Boxer
41m
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
Recent
Wolves again
Deadcowboys1
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
ComeOnYouUll
25s
Game - Song Titles
Wanderer
26s
TV Games - Not Hull
Jake the Peg
27s
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
27s
Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Sir Gregory
28s
New Players
BigTime
29s
bulls on Sunday
Bully_Boxer
41s
Wolves again
Deadcowboys1
59s
Salford H Moved to Thursday
Zig
1m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition London Home
WalterWizard
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trophy By Thrashing Salford
RLFANS News
TODAY
Barrow
FOREVERTRIN
TODAY
Holly Spurr Interview
JamieRobinso
TODAY
Wolves again
Deadcowboys1
TODAY
Academy Players Promoted to First Team Squad
Simba16
TODAY
Squads - Leopards v Saints
Deeeekos
TODAY
Round 27 HKR Away
Seth
TODAY
Squad for London
karetaker
TODAY
Hull FC preview
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Halifax A
Wigan Bull
TODAY
East stand
PopTart
TODAY
Locations of League
Wollo-Wollo-
TODAY
Matt Parcell to leave at seasons end
Huddersfield
TODAY
Huddersfiels to get new stadium
RobRiches
TODAY
IMG
Crosswire
TODAY
Leaving players
Murphy
TODAY
bulls on Sunday
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Concerts at Stadiums
Fantastic Mr
TODAY
Finn out Murrell in
faxcar
TODAY
Playoff Semi Final
MattyB
TODAY
Bulls Accounts up to Nov 2023
Bully_Boxer
TODAY
Shareholders Meeting
Scarlet Pimp
TODAY
James Clark
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Le Cats at home - Los Alomos Custers Last Stand
Jake the Peg
TODAY
Realistic targets for 2025
the cal trai
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Week 27
ducknumber1
TODAY
Club Statement
UllFC
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
Salford Close In On The Play O..
Leigh Leopards Up To Fourth Af..
Leeds Rhinos Into the Six Afte..
Wigan Warriors Defeat Hull KR ..
Wane Names Provisional Squad f..
Leeds Rhinos Ride Their Luck F..
Wigan Warriors Level Top As Ca..
Castleford Tigers Inflict Anot..
Leigh Into the Six After Beati..
POSTSONLINEREGISTRATIONSRECORD
19.63M 3,415 80,12114,103
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RLFANS Match Centre
 TODAY
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Cronulla
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2024-R27
19:30
Sheffield
v
York
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
20:00
Hull KR
v
Leeds
Leigh
v
St.Helens
Warrington
v
LondonB
 TOMORROW
     National Rugby League 2024-R29
10:50
Sydney
v
Manly
     Mens Super League XXVIII-R27
15:00
Hull FC
v
Catalans
       Championship 2024-R27
18:00
Featherstone
v
Dewsbury
18:00
Widnes
v
Toulouse
19:30
Wakefield
v
Barrow
 Sun 22nd Sep
       Championship 2024-R27
Batley
v
Swinton
Halifax
v
Bradford
Swinton
v
Doncaster
       League One 2024-R24
Hunslet
v
Midlands
Keighley
v
Rochdale
 Sat 28th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
17:00
Toulouse
v
Batley
 Sun 29th Sep
       Championship 2024-R28
Barrow
v
Widnes
Bradford
v
Swinton
Dewsbury
v
Sheffield
Wakefield
v
Doncaster
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Fri 20th Sep
SL
Hull KR-Leeds
SL
Leigh-St.Helens
SL
Warrington-LondonB
Sat 21st Sep
SL
Hull FC-Catalans
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Thu 19th Sep
SL 27 Huddersfield34-10Castleford
SL 27 Wigan64-0Salford
Sun 15th Sep
WSL2024 14 FeatherstoneW6-32York V
WSL2024 14 Hudds W36-0Wire W
CH 26 Barrow34-14Whitehaven
CH 26 Bradford16-14Batley
CH 26 Dewsbury16-28Swinton
CH 26 Doncaster30-14Widnes
CH 26 Featherstone6-20Sheffield
CH 26 Wakefield20-4York
NRL 28 Canterbury22-24Manly
L1 23 Midlands24-22Workington
L1 23 Rochdale30-18Hunslet
Sat 14th Sep
SL 26 Hull FC4-58Salford
SL 26 Catalans12-8LondonB
SL 26 Huddersfield0-66Warrington
CH 26 Toulouse38-18Halifax
NRL 28 Melbourne37-10Cronulla
NRL 28 NQL Cowboys28-16Newcastle
Fri 13th Sep
SL 26 Leigh0-24Hull KR
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 27 721 336 385 44
Hull KR 26 693 311 382 40
Warrington 26 684 319 365 38
Salford 27 550 547 3 32
St.Helens 26 584 370 214 30
Leigh 26 548 386 162 29

Leeds 26 514 462 52 28
Catalans 26 451 423 28 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
LondonB 26 317 862 -545 6
Hull FC 26 324 870 -546 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 24 892 256 636 46
Bradford 24 618 373 245 32
Toulouse 23 662 340 322 31
Sheffield 24 594 472 122 28
Widnes 24 513 433 80 27
York 25 613 439 174 26

Featherstone 24 566 472 94 26
Doncaster 24 470 527 -57 23
Batley 24 378 513 -135 20
Halifax 24 475 617 -142 20